Thread has been deleted
Last comment
CSGO CHEATERS
f0rest | 
Sweden Kahbor4L 
I have account that I played CS on since 2014. 2000 hours played. Prime enabled, not toxic never get -rep, I have a decently valuable inventory worth $2k. And still for some reason out of my last 10 matchmaking games, I had SPINBOTTERS in 7/10 games. It's not only 1, it's usually like 1-2 on enemy team and 1-2 on my team. How? My trust factor can't be low... And why the fuck does Valve not do anything about their anti-cheat? FaceIT, Esportal, ESEA all way smaller companies have way stronger anticheats. Valorant as well. Idgaf if the anti-cheat needs to be more "intrusive", these cheaters are for real getting out of hand. Last month it's been crazy, seriously losing my interest in this game when I have to play with and against SPINBOTTERS in the MAJORITY of my games...
2021-05-12 01:10
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Anyone else agree and have a similar experience lately? Valve really needs to do something, this shit is getting out of hand. I never got cheaters in my games before, but now last few months it's been crazy
2021-05-12 01:11
4 replies
Honestly, I don't know that I'm good enough to identify a cheater UNLESS they are spin botting. I try to just not assume anyone cheats and try to find ways around my obstacles. If I though someone was cheating I'm sure I would start to have a less fun time. I hope the issue gets fixed soon, cs should have absolutely no cheaters!
2021-05-12 01:21
3 replies
Yeah I mean I'm the same, I never really accuse anyone of cheating unless they are super blatant, like the cheaters in my games recently. They are just bunny hopping around, spinning around and wallbanging everyone. It's impossible to even play. Usually everyone just goes afk when they see that it's a spinbotter on the enemy team, or my own team ends up having a spinbotter as well and everyone just watches them fight out who can ace the fastest...
2021-05-12 01:23
2 replies
if you cant tell if someone's cheating I recommend cheat baiting see if he prefires while you jiggle somewhere
2021-05-12 03:22
1 reply
that's actually a good idea
2021-05-12 03:29
i am spinbotter, can confirm none of my accounts got banned for weeks, 40+ kills per game with 90+% hs. anticheat and overwatch sucks atm, just play faceit, mm is dead.
2021-05-12 01:14
21 replies
worthless trash can
2021-05-12 01:22
6 replies
heard worse tbh
2021-05-12 01:24
5 replies
But did you register it though? You're human scum
2021-05-12 01:33
4 replies
also heard that many times before, you'd have to be a little more original if you want to insult someone :D
2021-05-12 01:36
3 replies
how do you want to get insulted? like is there a special type of insult you are waiting for and then you are going to quit cheating? nah.. you are just an egomaniac like a lot others. Nothing original about it too.
2021-05-12 01:46
1 reply
mens pls noo, this reply was much better insult i quit cheating now (my 1 month subscribe expired either way so i cant :D)
2021-05-12 01:50
Im not trying to insult you, im stating a fact. You're a pathetic, coward, bottom-feeder waste of oxygen.
2021-05-12 02:02
Pinacle of human race
2021-05-12 01:37
1 reply
Aw mens)) Thank u for the compliment, u are awesome <3
2021-05-12 01:38
wait arent you disabled irl too
2021-05-12 01:41
4 replies
as opposed to being disabled in game? wat :D but yes mens
2021-05-12 01:43
3 replies
very interesting
2021-05-12 01:45
Deaf and a cheater. Thats mindblowing. You of all people should have empathy to understand not to do that.
2021-05-12 08:26
1 reply
Not really, I don't mind cheaters as much. They don't shit talk you for your inability to hear or speak every other game, like normal legit players do.
2021-05-12 17:42
I am just curious about a few things. I can imagine that you must have played a lot of hvh games due to your trust factor. What exactly drives people to play 5v5 spinbot? I've also seen websites like onetap where they post clips of spinbots and show off. But I really do not get the point, how is that game different? For example, in Dust 2 the terrorists always go B and CT wait in spawn to wallbang them while they cross. So is it just a game of whose cheat is better?
2021-05-12 02:08
6 replies
One cheat that is good against another cheat may not be as good against a different cheat, because resolvers (the thing that finds the real body and ignores the fake body) differ in effectiveness. (Usually, most expensive cheats/configs does mean it is better tho. People actually buy configs from each other, it can go over $100 per config haha) Sometimes it is a game of whose cheat is better. But a lot of the time, you have to know what is the best angles to peek (example, if you are spinning vs another who is spinning, you want to have an angle where you can duck below cover, and then peek and get the kill fast before enemy resolves). Experience is also a big thing, anybody who plays just 100 hours will probably struggle to do anything in a hvh game. Also you have to think what is the best config to set your aim, to either shoot at the body or head, and with what % certainty (e.g. in cheats there are settings so itll shoot between 1-100% certainty to hit) so you decide whether to depend on luck for example xd. I only played hvh for 1 month, I don't think I'll play with cheats again. I dominated most games in nonprime simply because I knew how the game worked better than others, and only lost against far more experienced cheaters. Nearly every single game I played in nonprime was against other spinbotters spinning in warmup, so I think trustfactor defo played a part in matching me vs cheaters. Sorry for the long post, hope you learnt something.
2021-05-12 02:26
5 replies
only thing i learned that if you put half as much care into actually playing the game you wouldnt need to cheat 🤡🤡🤡🤡
2021-05-12 03:00
2 replies
clown who thinks i didn't play the game before i cheated lol
2021-05-12 03:01
cheating on csgo will make you a better legit player 100% i cheated for a longgggg time and when i started to play legit i was way better, you learn most line ups where to prefire etc etc
2021-05-13 02:13
That's the point I was trying to understand. By watching a hvh game, I realised that it is a different game altogether. There are a lot of things that the cheaters have to consider, as you described. So with these resolvers, you must also have an aimbot. Why would anyone set a lower certainty? Also, what do these configs actually contain so that they cost upto $100? Can't it be detected (ofc not by Valve, but by some good ML engineers?) Looking at they way you described stuff, I do realise that there is no point in reporting and Overwatch/VAC is completely pointless (I knew it was broken). There will always be people who would want to play hvh or even hack against legit players. I also got to know that there are closed communities of over 10k people who have private cheats. It feels as if the more I get to know, the less I know about the game. Perhaps Valve should legalise spinbotting and have official hvh servers hahah.
2021-05-12 13:09
1 reply
You set a lower certainty because you're going to be moving a lot. It will never shoot if you set it at 100% and you're moving around, because of ingame inaccuracy when moving and peeking. So you want a certainty of around 50-70%. These configs can pretty much make you superior over every other cheater in mm, it's all down to the private cheat and what settings people use. I didn't have the faintest idea what to do when I first downloaded that cheat, because there is a shit ton of settings, and trying to find the "optimal" settings can take someone hours or days. So ppl spend that money right off the bat instead for the best settings. Overwatch is actually effective against blatant cheaters, when it works. The past 3 days it has just suddenly started working again. Before that it wasn't working for months. VAC on the other hand only exists to catch out kids who download a free cheat, or that one guy who makes a mistake injecting his cheats. I really hope OW continues working. It's actually really useful catching cheaters when it works properly.
2021-05-13 02:22
i have only had 2 spin botters. past like 50 games. maybe you dont give a fuck about privacy but its important. Dont really want China/Riot having a trojan on my pc or root access.
2021-05-12 01:14
1 reply
1. It's pretty known that there has been a huge spike in cheaters last few months. 2. Literally hundreds of thousands play FaceIT/ESEA, a 3rd party platform with intrusive anti-cheat and some even pay to do it. Valorant is a mainstream game, with a intrusive anticheat, clearly the majority doesn't have any problem with it. I don't either. Valve is not chinese, it's not owned by a chinese company so I don't know why you even bring that up? We are talking about CSGO here. 3. If you are so worried about privacy, they could do a queue for people without a intrusive anticheat enabled and do a queue for people with it enabled.
No I don’t play csgo
2021-05-12 01:15
2 replies
Play csgo men))
2021-05-12 05:35
1 reply
Actually I play a little community servers now
2021-05-12 12:25
yeh overwatch is not working for past 3 months or so
2021-05-12 01:18
 | 
United States Jeebur
i have 4k hours and ive straight up rarely seen a cheater. the last cheater ive seen was on esea too
6 replies
Are you playing any matchmaking or only ESEA?
3 replies
 | 
United States Jeebur
I play faceit esea and mm. i havent seen any cheaters in MM in at least half a year but a couple of my friends had 2 in their match a few days ago. other than that i havent seen much else
2 replies
Hmm that's so weird. I mean I am sure I have pretty good trust factor, but still I've gotten so many cheaters recently.
2021-05-12 01:24
1 reply
 | 
United States Jeebur
what rank are you maybe that could have something to do with it
2021-05-12 01:35
i thought cs was dead in NA? that's maybe why.
2021-05-13 02:13
1 reply
 | 
United States Jeebur
the casual player base is pretty fucking large its just the high tier competitive scene thats dead.
2021-05-13 02:36
yeah it's pretty bad, I haven't played nearly as much since the game went F2P, I get cheaters in way too many games
Who cares about cheaters when we have new, epic chickens... Please, think about your priorities... <3 Chickens!
2 replies
ahaha you put a smile on my face man tnx :D
2021-05-12 01:38
1 reply
yw. that`s my job :)
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
What’s your rank?
8 replies
Global usually but just deranked to Supreme after playing vs spinbotters 3 times in a row so I made this thread to vent lmao
2021-05-12 01:25
7 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
That’s the problem. One source said around 22% of global elite accounts are VACed. That top bracket is absolutely filled with rage hacking 5 stacks. Admittedly I rarely got hackers at supreme but different regions I guess.
2021-05-12 01:26
5 replies
Yea I mean the accounts are always bought, have thousands of hours and are like 5+ years old. Here are some examples of the accounts from the cheaters I had in my recent games : steamcommunity.com/id/fdgdfgdfgdfbghfghf.. steamcommunity.com/id/barkzen/ steamcommunity.com/id/ZRKG/ steamcommunity.com/id/gamesense_/ The accounts look legit, some have skins and one guy even linked his faceit that is lvl 10. But he was legitimately spinbotting in the game... might even have been cheating on faceit as well idk.
2021-05-12 01:31
4 replies
i wrote cheater on their profiles
2021-05-12 01:40
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Unfortunately valve will never be ahead of cheaters. Hardware bans would be very useful but their interests are profit.
2021-05-12 02:00
1 reply
I think hardware bans are the way to go for sure. I, and many other people, would be happy to be hardware banned and unable to play CSGO if it meant others had a much higher chance of a clean game. But I agree, Valve's interests are profit, and I don't think hardware bans necessarily support that.
2021-05-12 03:36
one of the profiles has comments from 4 years ago calling cheats and they still haven't been banned
2021-05-12 02:12
i`m keeping my rank on lem, if you go over, you get hvh every game... my account is kinda the same, and every 2nd game still i get hackers.. so i`ve given up on mm, faceit for life.
2021-05-12 01:48
It's obvious they lost the battle
6 replies
+1 especially when you look at the farming bots. There are quite literally hundreds of thousands of them. From services it's 20p for a level 2 account including email address access which is MM ready. And £3.40 for a csgo Prime account, even more when its Global elite. These guys make so much money from selling thousands of accounts as a side job, no chance they'll just stop. CSGO public servers = TF2 soon
2021-05-12 01:27
4 replies
the fuck man
2021-05-12 01:30
community been shouting it for years
unbelievable
1 reply
There are over 1 mil bots in this steam group btw, mostly boosting accounts to be sold on. You can look through the pages and click the profiles, they're all pretty much the exact same kind of account.
2021-05-12 01:32
overwatch has been broken for 2/3 months. no bans at all
2021-05-12 01:28
1 reply
It's working, but it's not working very well and can't keep up.
2021-05-12 01:35
I think they need to be more radical, like, ban cheaters IP
2021-05-12 01:32
4 replies
you understand that ip bans wont make difference right?
2021-05-12 01:49
3 replies
Why not? I actually don't understand
2021-05-12 01:54
2 replies
the majority of ips nowadays change often, so ip bans wont do anything. There are free vpns as well
2021-05-12 02:28
1 reply
Ah, got it
2021-05-12 02:32
Wdym, you can't cheat on vac secured servers
I stopped playing because of cheaters, it made me paranoid, I was thinking there was at least one cheater per prime game, I'm still not convinced i'm wrong tho
2 replies
you are right i dont remember last time i played mm. I play only faceit
2021-05-12 01:42
1 reply
Maybe I should give Faceit another shot, I met a spinbotter on my first game using it so I never replayed cs since that day lmao
Cheating is rampant these days. Never have pro's have such a high incentive (money) to cheat, while risking just about nothing at all, no admins, ridicoulus anti-cheat, and it's legal in all countries, except for one (S.Korea). If you have a cynical personality as a pro, or close-to-be-pro, it would be outright stupid NOT to cheat. It's like free money. All this while some HLTV users, especially Jonty, requires people to provide proof or be quiet.... But the thing is, it is so easy to cheat, that I demand proof for them to clean, or Jonty should be the one shutting his big smartass piece of a mouth.
15 replies
Is it illegal to cheat in South Korea? Damn, I can't wait for french cheaters to pay everyone's healthcare, at least they'll do something useful
2021-05-12 01:48
5 replies
There is too much money involved, with too little risk. It is a direct invation to shady types who wants easy money, while feeding on external pride. I mean, people risk way more for way less in other parts of life, but somehow, idiots like Jonty seem to hold CS.GO pro's to a much higher standard than that of an average human being. TBH, I don't think he is believing what he writes. I am very convinced he is an insider, trying to belittle the cheating problem, as he is somehow directly financially depending on it's reputation. I see no other reason for his "white knight" crusade on these forums. He is never applying logic. And if someone comes up with too good argumentation, he skips the argument, goes to arguments he can counter, all the while doing his very best to defame the one sending the message, hoping they will stop because they fear ridicule. He is super easy to see through if you think a little about his approach.
2021-05-12 01:52
4 replies
Innocent until proven guilty is a pretty simple concept, but some people really have issues understanding it.
2021-05-12 02:05
3 replies
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32
You do know the user you're attempting to reason with, right? The user's thread was removed for a reason...
2021-05-12 02:45
2 replies
Some people will stay ignorant indefinitely, nothing can be done :D
2021-05-12 02:48
1 reply
 | 
I respected the user's opinions but as you can see, it doesn't surmount to much I guess. :( A lot absurd and frankly alarming animosity present...
2021-05-12 02:50
 | 
Yes, god forbid others actually ave a rational approach to cheating... (!) Cheating must always be treated as a possibility, nothing more, nothing less. How is that a difficult concept to understand?
2021-05-12 02:44
8 replies
Players must be treated as they can either be cheating, or not cheating, until evidence of either is served. I leaned to one side in the past. You clearly still lean to the other side today. I will not treat them as innocent, nor guilty. I will treat them as possible cheaters until I know better. And Valve is not helping at all....Which is why I say they are bigger culprits than the cheaters themselves.
2021-05-12 03:06
7 replies
 | 
This is fine but others are allowed to oppose your opinion... Just because people can cheat doesn't mean they will cheat, "evidence" is always subject to opinion also. The problem with expressing your opinions objectively is that it comes across as pretentious and arrogant...
2021-05-12 03:16
6 replies
"The problem with expressing your opinions objectively is that it comes across as pretentious and arrogant." ....that's you opinion.... You gave me that one for free :D On top of that, you rarely followed your own advice, and most of the time come out objectively, especially when trying to belittle others. You clear stance of "innocent till proven guilty" answer to any accusations, is a clear indication that you are not objective at all, and have a clear personal interest in them being viewed as innocent. You are probably an insider, show me evidence which contradicts this, because so far I have only seen evidence of you acting just like one who is very depending on a reputation of CS:GO he is tryharding to save at all times.
2021-05-12 03:22
5 replies
How is that you take quotes from my posts yet still don't understand what they entail? So because my opinions oppose your own, that makes me an "insider"? Am I not allowed to treat cheating fairly and rationally, as opposed to the mere possibility of cheating being "objectively factual". "Innocent until proven guilty" Yes and no... it must be treated as a possibility at all times because we do not know for certain as to whether or not a professional player is cheating, it's assumed based upon ones own interpretation of said "suspicious clips", which are always subject to opinion. My stance on cheating never once changed, it's a shame to still see you misinterpreting my posts even after all these years... :/ Just like you have done with mine, I respect your opinions. Now, it's tour turn to respect the opinions of others who oppose your own. Can you do that, friend?
2021-05-12 17:49
4 replies
It certainly changed. You are lying through your teeth, just like usual. You used to be very firm on the "innocent until proven guilty." You have used it more than three times in replies to my posts. Writing that you respect someone, doesn't make you respect them. Especially when it comes from someone who has a history of bending his very own words. Now get back to sucking the cocks on the industry, will you please. Calling me friend is a direct insult btw, and you know it. Suck a smartass hiding behind his fine vocabulary. What a fucking waste of literary talent. Btw, if people keep misinterpreting your posts, it might be you who is shit at sending the message you intend to send....just saying...
2021-05-12 22:22
3 replies
So now I'm lying? Because I oppose your obviously skewed, objective opinions? You're on the wrong forum if you cannot accept others will have an opposing opinion or viewpoint to your obviously obtrusive one. Yes, I admit in the past my stance on cheating within the professional scene was incorrect, it was unfair and didn't treat cheating as a possibility but i learned from my mistakes, something you clearly did not... Also, there is the usual animosity... I was waiting for this to appear. Is it so difficult for you to accept professional players might "not" be cheating? Because apparently those that do not are met with juvenile ad-hominem and weak attempts of strawman... Yet again we do this song and dance because your arrogance cannot accept the fact others have a different, opposing opinion... How many others are wrong because you deem it as such? EDIT: You edited your post after I posted mine... how is "friend" a direct insult? You never fail to amaze...
2021-05-12 22:27
2 replies
Yes, you are lying. Your problem, not mine. The thing, the way you write, you aren't writing to me, you are writing to everyone else. Or you would have written your posts entirely different. You are nothing but a shitty actor. Keep being fake the rest of your life....you will realize how hollow you are in your deathbed. You are just a joke dude. Super focused on what other people THINK, caring little about what you think about yourself. Maybe you are a psychopath (in it's truest sense), and built your entire persona around what other people think of you....wouldn't surprise me the slightest. I don't like you dude. You spent a ton of time baiting people, in your own ways.... and you NEVER adress the actual discussion, but jump at personal attacks at first chance. This is why I do nothing but the same to you. I mirror your own behaviour. I don't give a flying fuck If you can acknowledge this or not. It is all your problems, not mine. I care for people who cares. I don't care the slightest about careless people like you. I can read between the lines, unlike most of the youngsters on these forums. And I see your mean behaviour for what it is. You think you are all goody two shoes because you write in such "correct" way, being polite (but not nice at all). No dude, you are the devil in disguise as i see it, and I am rarely wrong.
2021-05-13 02:10
1 reply
A wall of conjectural slander... for what purpose, I wonder? How ignorant can one person be? I won't even bother debunking it, I will let others savour your magnificent efforts as to the person you truly are. Have a good day, friend. :)
2021-05-13 11:54
your account is from 2014 and 2k hours played.. my account is from 2004 and 15k+ hours played and awesome behavior and I get the same sh** as you. I refuse to play on external matchmaking services that will for instance bitcoin mine on my pc, and it's a shame that Valve is losing this sh** so badly. I have sent e-mails to people at valve like that scam artist who supposedly implemented trust factor. Also I'm happy to play valorant everytime I would really liked to be playing cs as a protest and also to incentivize the chinese.
2021-05-12 01:49
dont play mm play valorant its much beter
2021-05-12 02:08
 | 
That's the problem with cheaters nowadays... it doesn't matter how good VAC is, there will always be a way to cheat...
2021-05-12 02:11
2 replies
 | 
Sweden naztyy
There are barely any cheaters on FaceIT and ESEA, it's very very rare to play against them. So clearly having a stronger anticheat is effective....
2021-05-12 02:34
1 reply
 | 
It'll absolutely be effective and there is no reason why a decent anti-cheat isn't available, it's just a shame cheating is the way that it is currently...
2021-05-12 02:48
 | 
CIS roye
so many cheaters but i admit on prime way less cheating but stil dont know what cheaters see in this game
2021-05-12 02:15
valve doesnt do anything bcz it benefits valve. they get money. also no matter how strong anti cheat they get, cheaters will always be there, granted on a smaller scale
2021-05-12 02:31
esea and faceit exist for a reason
2021-05-12 02:32
 | 
Europe Ufasas
learn to beat spinbotters, i have similar account to yours, but i rarely get spinbotter, maybe we get only because my teammates are friends of my other friends, and they are low factor, but we still did beat one team with 1 spinbotter, now i can retire, career peak
2021-05-12 02:33
gaben cant afford a good developer :/
2021-05-12 02:35
 | 
Sweden Zeepter
Just stop playing that trash game and realize that you will be much happier playin another game. Steam killd csgo when they made it free and removed skins gambling. Now the game is dead
2021-05-12 03:05
A lot of cheater on Wingman. MM not much, really
2021-05-12 03:08
I have 154 games 3k hours played since 2013 and I still run into them in about 3/10 games. Full on spinbotters most times but sometimes legit hackers.
2021-05-12 03:11
COME2VALORANT
2021-05-12 03:25
This Euro posts are so funny "Someone is spinning in my games!" Lol have you heard of sway????
2021-05-12 03:38
2 replies
Explain?
2021-05-12 15:10
1 reply
cheaters ban sway to a key so they can displace their hitbox when expecting to be shot at, it's the most toxic cancerous cheat ever to be invented
2021-05-13 19:59
 | 
Poland bifiRNI
Attaché of monsieur Gabe Logan Newell (aka. Gaben) here speaking. Listen u noobs, currently we can not afford better developers due to lack of $ to solve all these problems. You need to helps us! Support the game as wild, buy more capsules and keys / cheers ma bois :-)
2021-05-12 09:15
CSGO CHEATERS it was a pandemic 2 years ago also. they are patethic, cheating even in deathmatch youtube.com/watch?v=0_sAFFiMaVw
2021-05-12 13:19
why spend money on some pixels?
2021-05-12 17:52
Overwatch having problems + terrible VAC + free game = increase in the number of players with free and ,thus, blatant cheats.
2021-05-12 22:30
There is something seriously wrong in matchmaking. I’ve had many many cheaters during latest weeks too
2021-05-12 22:33
1 reply
overwatch is supposed to be working somewhat better now so
2021-05-13 20:07
Its getting worse every day. Every single game in faceit some new account top frag.
2021-05-13 12:46
This cheating shit makes me wanna quit this game. Just cant enjoy it anymore. Like how fuckin hard is it to get a proper anticheat that works??? Instead of update ING CHICKENS DO SOMETHING!!!!!
2021-05-13 17:16
mir | 
Estonia u3ffe
it is actually true, but Gaben recently said that anticheat is the easiest thing to fix xdd but it doesn't seem like they can fix a "easiest thing" volvo is obsessed with money, that's why I stopped playing csgo like few months ago
2021-05-13 20:04
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.