Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Fnatic Rebuild
 | 
Sweden axelious 
Feels like it's time for an all around Rebuild in Fnatic, getting hungry players back in the team. I think borg Brollan and Krimz are fed up with Fnatic. My suggestion: Krimz go international: maybe -Rain +Krimz in Faze. Twistzz takes Rain role. Brollan to NiP: -ztr +Brollan -JW -Golden -Samuelsson Fnatic should be: Rain OlofM Dennis Jackinho Peppzor Pita as coach Still a team built around legendary players who are now hungry to prove themselves and some Young talent. However all players are expendable and the org would have more to say then in Fnatic today. Would be a team that could give Short term stability while also providing a foundation to build upon in the Long term.
2021-05-16 08:37
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Merge with Dignitas Krimz Brollan Jackinho HEAP Lekr0 (IGL) Could have another Swedish team looking like Olofm Dennis Nawwk, Twist or JW (AWP) Friberg or Golden (IGL) + 1 more
2021-05-16 08:41
7 replies
nawk > jackinho = hallzerk (was promising but sucks now oof) lekr0 bad igl get rid of lekr0 and hallzerk and get brollan and nawk. Krimz can form a team with botlof , kekW , flushed and got_rekt. F0rest is 40 yet performs better than most others.
2021-05-16 08:59
3 replies
Jackinho has been solid since AWPing
2021-05-16 09:48
2 replies
as if awping is hard role
2021-05-16 10:50
1 reply
 | 
Serbia TheSerb
At a high lvl it is, you are the carry ppl expect alot from you.
2021-05-16 11:11
 | 
Sweden axelious
I don't see it as at all realistic that Dignitas would dl sky changes atm.
2021-05-16 09:13
1 reply
True
2021-05-16 09:47
+Nilo or phzy from NIP academy, those kids are pretty good
2021-05-17 14:50
f0rest
2021-05-16 08:42
1 reply
 | 
Sweden axelious
Probably wants to stay with Dignitas
2021-05-16 09:31
 | 
Europe robo1234
Why? They have major winners in the lineup. Losing some random matches should not matter as long as the guys get along together.
2021-05-16 08:44
3 replies
Znajder won a major so did devilwalk will anime4life is banned so i can say this even Xizt won a major. They arent losing some random match they're losing every match since the start of 2021 and end 2020 even
2021-05-16 08:59
2 replies
nt animeblabla , name check out. Your name fits his name perfectly so u're clearly him.
2021-05-16 09:00
1 reply
Nice counter argument you got there bud. 👍
2021-05-16 09:01
krimz = rain
2021-05-16 08:46
3 replies
 | 
Romania styl3noxe
krimz = top 20 in 2018, 2019, 2019. last time rain was in top 20 was in 2018.
2021-05-16 11:59
2 replies
Lets be real here, he didnt deserve to be in top 20 in 2020
2021-05-16 12:05
1 reply
 | 
Romania styl3noxe
maybe, still he is/was better than rain, more consistent, and more times in top 20.right now at least he has an excuse, he is playing in a trash team so it s hard to do something.rain is playing with karrigan so i expect him to become better in the future.
2021-05-16 14:42
I think much like EG you kind of have to blow up Fnatic to make them relevant again. Unless management is holding onto hope that LAN will drastically turn around their fortunes. In both teams cases I'd drop everyone but two guys. For Fnatic you keep Brollan and Krimz. For EG you keep Brehze and Obo. The problem is finding Tier 1 players to actually surround them with and that's way harder then HLTV makes it out to be if not impossible. In Fnatic's case specically however I can see a world where JW is gone by the end of the year. Golden has a little cache left and the dude who's name I can't remember is still quite young. Brollan and Krimz haven't fallen off too hard so you absolutely keep them. Maybe the best course is to go international and buy EG out of CS honestly. Stick Brehze and Obo on that team and you are up there for the most firepower in the game. Or wait out a guy like Ropz's contract / buy him out depending on where it is.
2021-05-16 09:00
7 replies
Ropz to Faze or OG mens))) far better firepower than Sunny "firepower" Kempii
2021-05-16 09:02
6 replies
I've been saying it for a while and been wrong a while but I don't think Faze is going to spend that kind of money. They are an NA org and NA orgs aren't spending like that. But they do consistently surprise so who knows. Ropz would be an excellent addition to OG but I have no clue if the org has the money. He's probably the next million dollar buyout or close to it. You'd have to wait his contract out.
2021-05-16 09:05
2 replies
Fair. But i want to see him winning mens))) it's so sad watching him struggle because surrounded by clearly-not t1 players.
2021-05-16 09:12
1 reply
I agree he's super talented. In a perfect world I agree he'd be great on a team like Faze. Faze's problem is they don't really have consistent firepower outside Twistzz. Broky is ok to good. Rain and Cold are pretty clearly washed. Twistzz, Ropz, Cold (even diminshed) Broky and Karrigan is a really sick lineup on paper. Although pretty much everyone has a sick lineup right now. CS is in a strange spot. I think a lot of it has to do with online but nearly every top 10 team right now has a nasty fucking lineup... on paper.
2021-05-16 09:16
 | 
Finland DTeeVee
Mouz > FaZe and OG atm
2021-05-16 11:07
2 replies
Last game against FaZe was very close and they haven't played OG is a good while so yeah , lets say "Debatable". FaZe is playing like sh*t atm yet game can go either way looks like and OG , pretty sure they can handle Mouz with ease. They're losing mainly to my flair , Gambit , Heroic and G2 - teams clearly better than OG. And of couse , the ZyWoo factor yesterday. But egh , losing to ZyWoo or S1mple is nothing to be ashamed of tbh.
2021-05-16 14:11
1 reply
but sprout is
2021-05-17 14:55
“Hungry players” Rain Olof Dennis Ok
2021-05-16 09:17
3 replies
 | 
Sweden axelious
As I said, they are ready to prove themselves again. Don't know about Rain, but Olof and Dennis for sure.
2021-05-16 09:30
1 reply
 | 
Serbia hltvmens
0/8
2021-05-16 10:11
 | 
Norway dr_fiji
+1
2021-05-16 13:07
Fnatic qualified for Iceland and are looking really good since they picked up Magnum and Derke. they don't need any fixes rn IMO
2021-05-16 09:36
4 replies
 | 
Serbia hltvmens
XDDDD
2021-05-16 10:11
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
We're talking about interesting and good esports, not hentai for kids where skill is irrelevant
2021-05-16 14:58
2 replies
the most interesting thing that's happened to CS in the past year is device moving to NiP and NiP complaining about losing to Snax's team. Other than that, CS has been very very boring
2021-05-16 23:49
1 reply
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
Still more interesting than failed hentai version of it
2021-05-17 03:31
 | 
United Arab Emirates p1peb0mb
can nip fans stop making threads about krimz/brollan to nip. if fnatic is rebuilding, they are rebuilding with krimz and brollan not dennis and olof
2021-05-16 09:48
15 replies
 | 
Sweden axelious
Well, it feels like Brollan and Krimz would rather look around for other options then stay for another Rebuild with Fnatic. But it's just my guess I guess.
2021-05-16 10:03
14 replies
yea it feels like brollan wants to leave lmao... hltv.org/news/31398/brollan-signs-new-fn..
2021-05-16 10:16
13 replies
 | 
Sweden axelious
Wasnt it that rumour that he wouldnt stay if -JW?
2021-05-16 10:26
12 replies
dont know but he clearly wants to stay there...and if fnatic will want to rebuild then they will rebuild around brollan and krimz and not around 30 years old mediocre dennis, 29 years old olof who maybe doesnt even want to play anymore and rain who is just washed up and all those players(even olof as far as i know) are under the contract. honestly your idea doesnt make any sense what so ever
2021-05-16 10:33
9 replies
 | 
Sweden axelious
Well, it was more about what I think will happen and what is the best way going forward if it happens. Trying to be as logical as possible with the alternatives there are.
2021-05-16 11:04
8 replies
"what I think will happen" if you srsly think that fnatic will sign olof, rain and dennis and they will sell krimz with brollan then you are out of your mind buddy "and what is the best way going forward" and if you srsly think that rebuilding around old mediocre players with buy outs is the best way to go then im just speachless. i respect your opinion but your visions are kinda deluded, sorry...:)
2021-05-16 11:25
7 replies
 | 
Sweden axelious
Has Fnatic ever payed a big buy out in CSGO? Will they now? No probably not. So what options for they have? Krimz Brollan LNZ Jackinho Peppzor Is probably the best line Up they could go for otherwise (since they kinda have to add Peppzor now) And it's not really a Good enough line-up to Keep players like Krimz and Brollan in the team. That's why I suggested how they could rebuild without them. The point is not to keep OlofM, Dennis and Rain for 5 years, but to get a stable line-up where they can make a long-term plan by switching players out etc.
2021-05-16 11:33
6 replies
bringing in rain, olof and dennis is just waste of time and money(buy outs + salary). and how can you make stable lineup where they can go long term with 30 years old player, 29 years old player and washed up player? where is the logic here? why on earth would they even think about something as bad as this? fnatic bought krimz with olof who were already pretty established players in decent team so you can bet that those 2 were 10x more expensive than someone like peppzor, lnz or chawzyy would be. actually even rain would have bigger buy out most likely than those 3. your lineup is completely illogical and mainly unrealistic. something like this will never happen. the only somehow possible player could be dennis but thats it. they will rather try to sell both krimz and brollan and disband their current lineup than buying 30 years old mediocre players
2021-05-16 11:47
5 replies
 | 
Sweden axelious
Chawzyyy is probably the biggest talent in Swedish CS right now together with Joel and they both recently signed with GXR. For sure Chawzyys buy out Will be higher than Olof and Krimz was at that time and then Rain, OlofM Dennis togheter right now. I guess you are one of those who thinks once under performing means always under performing. I guess their only other real option would be going international, but that for sure doesnt garantee success either.
2021-05-16 11:54
4 replies
"I guess you are one of those who thinks once under performing means always under performing." once? dude rain, dennis and olof are below average players for freaking years. this isnt about few tournaments. its about their below average performance on consistent basis. bringing 3 old mediocre players and then replacing them one by one after lets say 1 year without any notable results(and you can bet that your lineup wouldnt have any notable results) isnt way to go. its way how to waste money and time. going international is 1000000000x better way to go and its a way that at least makes sense because your way surely doesnt
2021-05-16 12:01
3 replies
 | 
Sweden axelious
Rain hasnt been underperforming, he's been a stable players in Faze for years. OlofM aswell was good in Faze although not great and now when his motivation is back he could probably perform. Dennis have been really good lately aswell as beeing a much needed igl. They are good players. What options do they have going international? Alex as IGL sure, Es3tag maybe? Is it worth changing to English and make it harder to boot camp etc for it? There are so many international line-ups, but it's Still the national ones who are in top.
2021-05-16 12:09
2 replies
oh god i srsly stopped reading after: "Rain hasnt been underperforming" rain is bad for more than 2 years already and thats a fact if you admit it or not. honestly im done...you are right. all those players are still good, fnatic will buy them out of nowhere, those players will suddenly hit their peak again and fnatic will be t1 team with this lineup. cant wait to see that but i will be waiting forever bcs its crystal clear that something like this will never happen. i probably never ever saw as deluded comments as yours to be honest. take care, bye
2021-05-16 12:16
1 reply
 | 
Sweden axelious
Ciao bella
2021-05-16 12:21
 | 
United Arab Emirates p1peb0mb
where
2021-05-16 10:51
 | 
Sweden flippig
wouldnt surprise me with this pro scene, cant play with friends so i dont wanna play even if i make 15k/month. Joke scene
2021-05-16 10:53
cg, you made even worse fnatic which was kinda impossible task
2021-05-16 10:13
You kick the best two players and the only light in the fnatic tunnel.. But bringing in dennis is not a bad idea. Would take a shot at chawzyy aswell. Sad for golden and jw obviously but you cant play consistantly bad for this long.
2021-05-16 10:35
7 replies
 | 
Sweden axelious
Well I was more on about what is likely than what I want. I would like Chawzyy too, but I do believe he wants to stay with Joel and I think Fnatic atleast should keep Jackinho for now
2021-05-16 10:48
6 replies
Dont be naive. If fnatic came knocking chawzyy would run to them faster than the speed of light. I never said remove jack did I?
2021-05-16 11:05
And btw to you what is more likely is for fnatic to sign olofmeister and get rain from faze? You have a pretty fkt up view on things buddy..
2021-05-16 11:12
4 replies
 | 
Sweden axelious
I just remember another rumour about it since them also being real talents and childhood friends or something. What is unlogical wth Fnatic signing Olof and Rain from a Faze that also needs changes? It's not like Rain is Fazes star player and since he and OlofM are friends it would be likely for them to get motivation from each other. The point is that rebuilding with Krimz and Brollan who are such great players demands success right away, something that probably isnt going to happen. They need to give it time, and with the roster I suggested, they can get less pressure and a better climate to integrate new players while being a stable roster. I'm not saying that this Line-up are going to be major winners but it's a cheap way for them to get stable players until they have a good opportunity to get future star players like Chawzyyy or Heap.
2021-05-16 11:26
3 replies
My first point is my previous point. You are naive to think that he would turn down an offer from fnatic to play with his friend. Do you think they cant be friends if they dont play on the same team?.. Whats "illogical" about it? Well, from fnatics pov. Everything. Olof is 29 and at his lowest point in his career, and you want them to sign him for some future project where they might be good later? Fnatic needs to be better now, thats the point. And rain, cmon.. I dont know if you know this but rain has been in faze for over 5 years, clearly the only way him leaving would be if they cut him outright. Your third part is so dumb I cant even process it properly. You want fnatic to kick their best players (whom they have signed long contracts with btw) so that they can build a worse team.. Spending money buying out worse players than the ones they already got. How the fuck is it cheap? They have to pay salaries for four players on the bench, up until when they can sell them. Ontop of that they have to buy out rain and olof from faze clan, aswell as buying dennis from apeks. This must be the dumbest plan I've ever heard on this site and I've seen some dumb shit on here let me tell you.
2021-05-16 12:08
2 replies
 | 
Sweden axelious
Look man, My point is that I think Brollan and Krimz wants to go, since they are players of such a high caliber that they don't want to stick around for another rebuild. Not that Fnatic will kick them, but rather that they Will be forced to let them go. And of that's the case this would be the best way for them moving forward. I don't know I just expected you to read the first post properly, but that seemed to be too hard to manage?
2021-05-16 12:19
1 reply
Everything you have written is totally fucked. Nip buying brollan for a third entry fragger. Fnatic kicking/letting go/selling their best players. Rebuilding a future project with two 30yo's. Buying rain from faze clan. All of this.. Makes no sense. Thats why no one in here is behind you, you should realise how fkt this is.. #43 in unrivaled in garbage. I garantee you that chawzyy would jump at the opportunity of playing for fnatic. Playing for one of the biggest swedish teams, alongside players like krimz and brollan. Getting to play T1 events right away. (this would be a dream for 99 out of 100 up and coming Swedish players) But in your mind none of that matters because you believe he would rather stay on a T3 team just so that he can play with his friend. Fnatic would get a steal price buying this guy from gxr aswell.
2021-05-16 12:55
-everyone +tarik,woxic,xantares,calyx,imorr ez4fanatic
2021-05-16 11:03
 | 
Serbia TheSerb
Mby -golden +msl -jw +kjaerbye Both are better skillwise and both want to prove themselves also msl is a gr8 igl Or in astralis -bubzkji +krimz -xyp +nawwk
2021-05-16 11:13
1 reply
 | 
Sweden axelious
I Guess it would be cool to see, doubt it happening though
2021-05-16 11:38
- JW - golden + naawk + IGL
2021-05-16 11:30
 | 
United Kingdom nedwab
"hungry players" = retirement home?
2021-05-16 11:36
1 reply
 | 
Sweden axelious
Dennis are playing well in Apeks. OlofM was never as bad in Faze as hltv made him out to be and now he really is hungry to get another shot. Rain idk, he's a good entry which Fnatic Kinda lacks atm.
2021-05-16 11:40
 | 
Poland xMBTx
JW to FaZe
2021-05-16 11:46
kick them all but krimz and brollan and rebuild around them. id give a chance to kreaz, b0denmaster svejehed or nawwk.
2021-05-16 11:51
2 replies
 | 
Sweden axelious
I guess Jackinho havent been bad though? Svedjehed is Good but probably not ready, Rusty could be a good option as IGL aswell I guess^^
2021-05-16 11:55
1 reply
if u ask me.. he mostly finishes with a good stat against low tier teams, thats not enough. jackinho was picked up to fnatic only after 1 tourney he stood out against no namers. if he got the chance, svejehed needs a chance too. u never know until u put them in a high level. just like bymas for example.
2021-05-16 12:33
 | 
United Kingdom OneBinG_
Right now, the least they can do is bench JW and start Peppzor, with Jack on the AWP. I love Golden and do believe in him, but maybe he shluld be cut. Question is, who for? MSL? Personally, I expect Peppzor and Jackinho to be underwhelming and be replaced. If Nawwk is still available by then, perfect.
2021-05-16 12:04
2 replies
 | 
Germany Constikdw
Honestly, I think Jackinho is gonna be better than nawwk. Nawwk hasn’t rly lived up to the hype in NiP and Jackinho has been decent at least since he has the AWP.
2021-05-16 13:09
1 reply
 | 
United Kingdom OneBinG_
I hope that Jackinho proves me wrong - same with Peppzor, its always nice to see young players come up and do well.
2021-05-16 16:59
imagine if they actually did the -JW +rain back in 2017 which was supposed to happen
2021-05-16 13:04
 | 
Germany Constikdw
Brollan won’t leave, he just signed a very long term contract. KRIMZ won’t leave either I think. They should replace golden and JW and probably Samuelsson as well. They can take Peppzor for JW and add MSL on trial for 2-3 months and see where it goes. He could build a solid tactical foundation with them and they can still replace him if it doesn’t fit.
2021-05-16 13:08
 | 
Poland xMBTx
JW stays
2021-05-16 13:08
 | 
Sweden Lagge15
Fnatic doesn't have a lot of money, and that goes for the whole org, not just in CSGO. I have also heard a rumor they lost one of their biggest sponsors. So they might not have enough money to even put players on the bench. Then there's the contract situations. Golden's contract is ending in spetember/October, Krimz' and JW's contracts ends in February 2022. Not sure if Jackinho and Peppz0r got 1 year contracts or 2-year contracts. But they are most likely in the long-term plans. Brollan just signed a 3-year contract. There are a lack of certain players in Sweden right now, and those are the people Fnatic needs. A high fragging IGL and a lurker. When the game went online both Flusha and JW dropped off a cliff. Trying to fix it with the old roster meant role changes and position swaps and some other stuff that didn't help. It isn't surprising because they were a good team because they could individually counter meta and do dual attacks with little to no verbal communications. But that changed since online era drastically changes timings, peeking, aggression and therefore the whole meta. Golden and Samuelsson tried to fix this but he only thing that happened was that both the team and the individuals went down a negative spiral. Flusha wanted to leave to persue a dream of becoming an IGL. From my understanding the players had to pick who they believed in as IGL, Flusha or Golden. With Flusha gone and no lurkers on the rise, they signed one of he most promising and currently best young free agents in Sweden. He showed himself decent as a rifler in a uncomfortable role and even better as an AWPer Now JW is back playing lurker role, like he did before Golden and Flusha came back from C9. I don't know if you remember those two lineups, but hey were even worse thnana the current one. So my guess is that Peppz0r is on the bench because they're not sure how to distribute the roles once JW's contract ends and whether or not Krimz will extend his contract or not. But assume both of them leave and they don't extend the contract of Golden it means they will have Peppz0r, Brollan and Jackinho while missing a lurker/support and an IGL. Find me those two, decent age and speaking Swedish. I doubt you'll find cheap ones that would improve the team. My idea would be Robiin or RuStY and then Svedjehed Doesn't sound like a major winning team, but it does sound like a team with massive raw potential
2021-05-16 15:20
1 reply
 | 
Sweden axelious
I guess OlofM and Dennis would fit in pretty well in the roles you mentioned, except about being decent aged. But you can't have all being under 21 and expect them to put up great results. Svedjehed could become a great player, but he's not there yet. He would probably need a step between Lilmix and a tier 1 team. Rusty probably could be a good bet. However, why I see it as realistic with Dennis/OlofM is mostly cause they need some kind of change to release pressure and get some kind of momentum going, even though I don't believe them to be top of the world it's something that would give Fnatic peace while trying to rebuild, alot like NiP has done. And then, a year from now, maybe Svedjehed, LNZ and Chawzyy are good options toghether with Brollan and Jackinho etc. I really don't know if Peppzor is a valid option for Fnatic though..
2021-05-17 14:47
I can assure you that the guys are hungry and eager for succés. And i know for a fact that The guys have a Great spirit in The team. But lacking confidence in official games. I dont know IF you are aware of that they are in a transition where they all are trying to apply new roles and tactics. The skills and experience is still there and Jack is learning and growing each day. but it takes time and a lot of practis and games to gain confidence and feeling comfortable. There is no team sport that i know of where the simple solution always is to replace players that currently not performing otherwise when you replace a specific role with The same. I'm glad that we in sweden have a tradition of setting The team in first hand and ourselves second. Give The guys a chance and some time to prove that they can Come back stronger and fight with The best teams
2021-05-16 16:25
this sounds good, hope to see it!
2021-05-16 23:52
1 reply
 | 
Sweden axelious
Thanks mens =))
2021-05-17 14:48
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.