Thread has been deleted
Last comment
NiP hate timeline
rain | 
Norway non_radical_leftist_guy 
First : "NiP having packet loss is just made up excuse for losing, there is no way they had 40% packet loss, 40% packet loss is unplayable" "cry is free NiP crybabies have to make up lag excuse" etc Then : "NiP lagging was their own fault, they only had 1 ISP, Anonymo had 4 ISPs so its NiP's own fault, if they can afford device tHeY sHoUlD bUy bEtTeR iNtErNeT" Then : "NiP is FORCING AND PRESSURING flashpoint/anonymo into a rematch. BIG BAD ORG NiP PRESSURING AND FORCING A REMATCH because things didnt go like how they wanted in the BO3. LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR NIP, THEY FORCED FLASHPOINT TO DO A REMATCH, WHAT SORE LOSERS!!!!" And finally where we are at now, after more than only Anonymo's statements have been released : -NiP had big lag issues in the BO3 and played under unfair circumstances -The cause of the lag was flashpoint's servers, not NiPs internet (according to flashpoint's own investigation that they did after the series and NiP's investigation) -The "pressuring" NiP did was send in a formal request to have a rematch, which is completely allowed to do by the rulebook. In this request they had extensive proof of their lag and the disadvantage it gave and the cause of the lag, which Flashpoint did a follow up investigation on and concluded the same thing, that it was flashpoint servers fault. -Pretty much all of this is flashpoints fault. There is going to be a unfair loser in this case, regardless if a rematch happens or not. Either NiP has played a BO3 with a major lag disadvantage, due to flashpoint's incompetence OR Anonymo has to replay the final map of a series that they already technically won, even though it was vs a opponent that played under unfair circumstances.
2021-05-17 02:40
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Just thought it was funny to see how much the narrative has changed over just 3 days.
2021-05-17 02:41
3 replies
JW | 
Switzerland Titan))
haha true
2021-05-17 02:41
puTa | 
Brazil Gudrum
+11
2021-05-17 02:48
TeSeS | 
Netherlands Spika
ye, cuz different information came out, NIP should have stated right after the game that Flashpoint denied the reschedule and that they will appeal THAT specific decision, if needed with pressure from the community, then whatever the fuck did do, the fault fully lies on flashpoint and faceit and both teams should be compensated, anonymo by staying in the upper bracket and counting the win and nip by counting RMR points as if they were in the upper bracket.
2021-05-17 17:20
 | 
United Kingdom julz!
clearly favouring NiP I see... If this match gets replayed it would show that Counter-Strike is just a fucking joke of an Esport.
2021-05-17 02:47
27 replies
In what way? If a TO gave one team shit PCs and the other really nice PCs at a LAN, and the team with shit PCs were forced to resume the match despite not resolving frame rate issues that they had complained about, would that game be fair? Should they be forced to start the tournament in the lower bracket because the TO fucked them over? It sucks for the Anonymo players because they're essentially being screwed out of a win they thought they had already earned, but the game was played under false pretenses. Neither team should be happy about the situation, and the blame ultimately falls on Flashpoint to rectify the situation.
2021-05-17 03:17
26 replies
 | 
United Kingdom julz!
theres no argument that flashpoint is at fault. If the conditions were unplayable, NiP should’ve refused to play, clearly it was playable despite it being unfair. You’re talking about it being ‘fair’, the most unfair thing to do here is to make anonymo replay a match despite them doing everything asked of them, there’s two parties involved here.
2021-05-17 03:41
14 replies
 | 
United States Azaqa
Flashpoint obviously is at fault for the majority of it however NiP are also partly to blame and its absurd to punish ANONYMO for the fault of the TOs and NiP, its one thing to have postponed this before map 3 or before the match but to try to remove the results is just absurd and sets an insane precedent that "oh we were lagging and we lost so lets redo it"
2021-05-17 03:45
But if they refused to play, they would be disqualified... so what would be the outcome then?
2021-05-17 03:47
3 replies
 | 
United Kingdom julz!
are you familiar with what ‘work strikes’ are? anyway, in a situation where they would forfeit (refuse to play) you would hope other players would follow suite and the CSPPA would get involved.
2021-05-17 04:02
1 reply
And get more hate lets gooooo youre so smart
2021-05-17 06:08
I dont think anonymo would play if NIP refused. anonymo basically agreed to postpone/ change servers if needed.
2021-05-17 06:01
 | 
Sweden naztyy
They were given the choice to either forfeit or to play with lags, that was caused by flashpoints server issues lmao.
8 replies
 | 
United Kingdom julz!
i am aware?
7 replies
 | 
Sweden naztyy
Okay, so let's say NiP refuse to play, it's a walkover. Totally fair outcome right? One team gets disqualified, due to the TOURNAMENT ORGANIZERS SERVER ISSUES. Lmfao. What a joke
2021-05-17 04:03
6 replies
 | 
United Kingdom julz!
who are you arguing with here? me or flashpoint?
2021-05-17 04:26
5 replies
 | 
Sweden naztyy
I don't understand? You said in your original post that there is no argument that flashpoint is at fault? And you suggested that if the conditions were unplayable, NiP simply should've refused to play. Since the choices they were given were to either forfeit or play, I asked you if you thought it would've been a fair outcome for NiP if they got disqualified because of Flashpoint's server issues. Is that not a good enough argument to show that flashpoint is at fault for you? What????
2021-05-17 04:34
4 replies
If NIP refused to play the game because of internet issue provided with evidence, then flashpoint would have accepted the issue and came up with the solution. The problem is that no one knew what the problem was. Even if NIP got disqualified, with enough proof the game would be replayed, if not the CSPAA would come in with valve to resolve the issue. But replaying a game after THE TEAMS PLAYED THE GAME is a no go. Flashpoint and nip are dumbing fuel to the fire right now.
2021-05-17 06:05
1 reply
The solution was playing on a 3rd party server but flashpoint said no lmfao
2021-05-17 06:10
 | 
United Kingdom julz!
i think you misunderstood my post, flashpoint is at fault, there is no argument against that.
2021-05-17 13:20
1 reply
 | 
Sweden naztyy
Oh ok my bad then
2021-05-17 14:24
RpK | 
Russia _Arch
The story you give in the example is exactly how Windigo won WESG.
2021-05-17 03:45
1 reply
Well that's bullshit
2021-05-17 04:30
Good example mate..........
2021-05-17 04:28
3 replies
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not :|
2021-05-17 04:30
2 replies
 | 
Denmark Yikesslol
It is a good example
2021-05-17 14:34
1 reply
Yeah I mean I thought so, it's effectively the same thing but I think people aren't taking this as seriously because it's an internet issue that was originally assumed to be NiP's fault
2021-05-17 19:04
people are forgetting that anonymo didn't t win a match.... they won an unfair match lol.... not the same thing
2021-05-17 14:29
4 replies
 | 
Denmark Yikesslol
Let's put it this way. NIP was forced to play a BO3 under bad conditions with 0-10% loss spiking up to 30-40%. If NIP won the match, they would be through to the next game and Anonymo down to the lower bracket (which nearly happened). But if Anonymo won, the game should be replayed and it's a tie. Do you not see how this is a lose/tie situation for Anonymo and a win/tie situation for NIP. All because of Flashpoint btw. If the match gets replayed, Anonymo got fucked over. If it doesnt get replayed NIP got fucked over... Flashpoint should not host a cs even again.
2021-05-17 14:42
3 replies
yha mate not anonymo fault but listen to me ... after anonymo win they were trashing nip won their twitter account and now are scared and everybody is on their side ... while Nip winning 16-3 while having loss problems and just wanting a fair match are the ones SHITTY ... However I agree with
2021-05-17 14:45
Yeah it's fucked both ways, but accepting the current result is more unjust imo because NiP got screwed from the beginning and were basically shut down for resolving the issue. Anonymo won, sure, but the win wasn't legit. I think I'd have a hard time accepting a win personally if I knew the other team were working from a disadvantage that was completely out of their control.
2021-05-17 19:01
1 reply
 | 
Denmark Yikesslol
Agreed. I, myself am not hating on any team in this situation because 1 team HAS to get fucked over because flashpoint fucked up to begin with. I don't personally understand why everyone doesnt want it to be replayed. NIP get just as much fucked over if the replay isnt played, as anonymo is getting fucked over if it is replayed. Yet everyone in the community want it not to be replayed.
2021-05-17 19:04
Nice bias
2021-05-17 02:49
NothingInPaypal
2021-05-17 02:55
 | 
Latvia FieryBlood
About the pressuring - do you honestly think that all NIP did was file a complaint? They are a pretty big org, have a lot of connections. They could have easily burried Flashpoint (which they would deserve, some may say). But imagine the teams change - it was Anonymo who had the packet loss. They are a pretty small org, not many people know them. Given the history of Flashpoint and how scummy they are, do you think Anonymo would manage to get the rematch? I personally doubt it.
2021-05-17 02:57
12 replies
The issue is that people are insinuating pressure without providing any proof that they have attempted to do anything behind the scenes. In theory maybe someone at NiP has connections at Flashpoint, but that could be true for any number of tier 1 orgs. Is it now "pressure" for orgs to make public statements that mention tournament conditions? I think there has to be some proof of a conflict of interest or shady deal for that to hold, otherwise it's a baseless accusation of corruption. Maybe if the roles had been reversed the outcome would be different, but I think most people arguing in favor of NiP right now would say the same regardless. I think it would be massively unfair if Anonymo was unable to receive a fair verdict, but that's all academic at the moment. The argument is whether the TOs fuck up should warrant restarting the game, and I think if this exact situation were to occur with any two teams it would be fair to restart.
2021-05-17 03:22
Idk
2021-05-17 03:26
What? can you explain to me just one time how NiP could "easily bury" flashpoint? What is this I'm reading? Sorry bro but just what? I think the story so far checks out just fine. Flashpoint thought NiP's internet was the issue for their lags > they refused to reschedule game because of that. After NiP's formal request with extensive proof and flashpoints own investigation they see it was their own server causing the issue > they realize that NiP was treated unfairly and played at a major disadvantage because of flashpoints mistake > they accept the rematch as compensation. If more stories come out with new information, fine. But it's pretty pointless to sit and fully speculate about "behind the scenes pressure" stuff. Especially when the story right now seems fully plausible IMO
2021-05-17 03:32
8 replies
 | 
Latvia FieryBlood
idk bro, use your imagination. nip go to other orgs that aren't happy with FP, tell them to boycott FP. nip go to FP investors, paint them a picture where FP are the devils incarnate, investors pull out. nip go to court and sue FP. even if nothing comes of it, a court case isn't gonna look good. and probably other scenarios that im not aware of, that nip could use as leverage agains FP when requesting the rematch, that anonymo couldn't oh yeah go ahead and edit two extra paragraph while i was writing, no problem
2021-05-17 03:41
7 replies
"Use your imagination" summarizes you people speculating about this well. Lmao. "oh yeah go ahead and edit two extra paragraph while i was writing, no problem" What are you talking about? You can see that my last edit was at 03:32AM, and you posted your post at 03:41AM lmao. The fuck?
2021-05-17 03:50
3 replies
+1
2021-05-17 03:56
 | 
Latvia FieryBlood
well i started writing before you edited, smartass whats the problem, can't express your thoughts in 1 take? how many edits do you need to write a sentence? and i posted before 4:41, that is the time that I edited. thought you would know, given how much you edit. as for the content, i agree that for now they are just theories, but wouldn't it be funny if they weren't?
2021-05-17 03:57
1 reply
Didn't think you would be typing for 10 minutes my bad then lol What's your problem with me editing my post? I edited it once, and all I added was "If more stories come out with new information, fine. But it's pretty pointless to sit and fully speculate about "behind the scenes pressure" stuff. Especially when the story right now seems fully plausible IMO" lmao.
2021-05-17 04:31
What you're describing is purely hypothetical, and dependent on the idea that NiP can just make other people agree with them because they're bigger than Anonymo, which is a completely arbitrary metric. People are already skeptical of anything NiP says because they have a shady history regarding how previous management dealt with player payment. It's HIGHLY unlikely that NiP could convince other orgs to boycott Flashpoint unless they already believed themselves that Flashpoint was an incompetent org. The legal argument is extra stupid, because again, it hinges on the public image of Flashpoint not already being in the dumps. Regardless of how you think the verdict should go, they fucked up the situation and their public image is currently shit. The idea that NiP going to court over this (which is already an extremely flimsy and unlikely scenario) again relies on people already believing Flashpoint is shit, because otherwise it just makes NiP look worse. The investor argument is even worse. Why the hell would Flashpoint investors (many of whom are the partner teams btw) listen to a single team? They're not even the biggest team in the league, and it's not even close. If teams could just go to investors and tank entire tournament organizers based on admin decisions they don't like, why the hell has no one done that before? Oh yeah, because it's not realistic, and not how anything works in the real world. If anything tanks flashpoint it'll be their own fucking incompetence.
2021-05-17 04:41
2 replies
NiKo | 
Germany MTD3
name checks out
2021-05-17 17:15
1 reply
Lol check my account creation date. I don't give half a rats ass about this NiP team, and haven't given a shit about the org since 2016.
2021-05-17 18:53
+1 i wanted to say +1 here
2021-05-17 03:27
why 4 isps tho? surely not
2021-05-17 04:38
 | 
North America minte
Whatever the case is, NIP lying or Anonymo lying, or whether they should replay the match or not, this whole shitshow fiasco is on Trashpoint. This disgraceful TO needs to disband
2021-05-17 05:05
I find stupid that during a RMR event, the team cannot talk to anybody from his organization. Record the call, if it is necessary. If NIP's players had some technical assistances, that thing won't never happened. They had to resolve the problem quickly without the full knowledge of the problem. Hopefully lan will come someday.
2021-05-17 05:30
6 replies
 | 
Finland ThaMuse
Surely fake flag, this made no sense
2021-05-17 05:43
5 replies
They cannot talk to the coach or have tech support during the match.
2021-05-17 05:52
4 replies
 | 
Finland ThaMuse
I understood what you meant. I was referring to "If NIP's players had some technical assistances, that thing won't never happened." as no native speaker would write broken English like this.
2021-05-17 16:35
3 replies
Im french canadian, that's why. I have no interest in NIP or any swedish organizations (:
2021-05-17 17:14
2 replies
 | 
Finland ThaMuse
Okay, sorry then! I would rather speak more fluent French as well tbh
2021-05-17 18:10
1 reply
no prob, no hate :)
2021-05-17 18:11
based
2021-05-17 06:33
 | 
Luxembourg TheBudi34
based
2021-05-17 14:39
NiKo | 
Germany MTD3
2021-05-17 17:14
+1 Some of y'all live for hate & drama and are willing to go off the deep end without caring to find out what the facts are. Hanlon's razor is "never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity", which in this case is Flashpoint's known 6/5 incompetence and FACEIT's unwillingness to change servers while communication was limited. I know it's not as sexy as doing some ReSeArCh and yelling conspiratory obscenities at players, but you gotta do what yo gotta do I guess. No wonder CIS teams thrive, I bet they don't have to face this toxic scrutiny from "community" which is ready to crucify anyone in a heartbeat.
2021-05-17 18:58
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.