Thread has been deleted
Last comment
If it's Flashpoint fault....
Portugal schplunky 
... a rematch has to happen, of course. And you cry saying: Anonymo doesn't have fault and still have to rematch. ok, but it's not NiP's too. if it's fair competition, a rematch will happen. But you are a bunch of crying kids that never left the sofa so you don't know what fair-play is Kisses and hugs everyone
2021-05-17 11:04
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
It's NiP's fault too, for not forcing a postponement when they were having issues.
2021-05-17 11:05
23 replies
Jesus have you read anything? Mfs read, read the chat logs,read the article, read the statements Both teams were asking for reschedule FLASHPOINT DENIED OMFG how hard is this understand Jesus faking Christ I'm losing brain cells
2021-05-17 11:09
16 replies
My point is NiP doesn't have to play the game. They can decline to play, submit the same report on their connection, and then the match can be played fairly. Now, NiP have lost, and they're essentially being given a second chance, meaning that the first match only counted if they won. How is that fair?
2021-05-17 11:11
13 replies
if they decline they get a default loss. of course they don't decline when they're forced to play by flashpoint. and if they don't play then they can't prove that they have issues.
2021-05-17 11:19
11 replies
Lol they could easily show their evidence to community, valve etc. pressure Flashpoint and get that reschedule match. They were would be right, community, players etc. would support them and in the end they are Nip one of the most powerful team in the cs scene. Them getting second chances just bs. Dont forget they won first match 16-3 so it wasnt like they couldnt play at those conditions (def not ideal and big fuck up from Flashpoint thats clear) so in the end Nip getting 2 chances against Anonymo one of them lets say they were at their %80-90 strength and now its gonna be full force. Which is big bs.
2021-05-17 11:24
9 replies
yes, a fair rematch is sooo unfair. total bs
2021-05-17 12:02
Aleksib | 
Europe Pts
+1
2021-05-17 12:31
 | 
Nigeria coolathan
Ur living in a dream world, every single team on the planet would play the series if the tournament forced them, even if they are going to appeal the game afterwards. Only pussys would try to cheat a win through an unfair game though.
2021-05-17 13:12
3 replies
Who did cheat tho ? Anonymo ? If this match replay it means that Nip gonna be cheating not other way around. They are gonna get 2 chances to qualify against Anonymos 1. This whole thing obv sucks for Nip but replaying the match is not the solution.
2021-05-17 16:18
2 replies
 | 
Nigeria coolathan
If they rematch both teams get 2 chances to qualify however one team only gets 1 chance of playing without handicap
2021-05-17 16:53
1 reply
Not really if Nip beat Anonymo this whole thing wouldnt happen but now its happening which means Anonymo has to beat first %80-90 strength Nip then they have to beat full power Nip. Thats not fair at all.
2021-05-17 21:41
 | 
Finland Kujis
Show what proof? You're saying the should have gotten disqualified, before they even had the proof or reason why they had loss. No one would ever risk that.
2021-05-17 13:14
2 replies
Well they are saying Nip showed proof,data etc. and its all Flashpoints fault. Thats why i said that if Nip was sure that problem was coming from Flashpoint and they are not agreeing with reschedule they could just not play the game and then with all those data/proof etc. would go to Flashpoint but they didnt done this. Instead i guess they were like "fuck it lets play if we win everything is cool if we lose then we would ask/force them to play another match" Thats basically my point. If replay happens it means that Nip getting 2 chances to win against Anonymo which is unfair af and also they won first map 16-3 so their internet wasnt like "unplayable" at all.
2021-05-17 16:17
1 reply
 | 
Finland Kujis
Do you understand they only got the proof after the game or what? If they had known before or while the game was running obviously it would have been fixed??
2021-05-17 17:25
#15 put it perfectly
2021-05-17 11:27
faceit forced them to play. they left them no other option at the time.
2021-05-17 13:11
u seem pressed lmao getting high blood pressure over a video game
2021-05-17 13:11
1 reply
Speculations
2021-05-17 13:20
 | 
Sweden OR!JON
I dont think blaming Nip for not refusing to play is fair since it's an important RMR match for the major and the players had to make the decision themselves. I don't think any team could have refused to play if they were in the same situation. Both teams wanted to postpone or fix the issue. It was both Flashpoints decision to let the game be played and Flashpoints decision for the rematch. I don't see how this is anyones fault other than Flashpoint, the match should have been postponed. So now we have a shitfest where nothing is the right answer. All the hate should be directed towards flashpoint. This major shitstorm they created, they should never hold an RMR tournament ever again. Nip were ready to play lower bracket and its unfair to credit the players pushing for a rematch because they wented their anger on twitter after the game like anyone would have done. Letting the result stand is unfair Doing a rematch is unfair Catch 22 People have a point about Nip getting a rematch makes it seem like they had a free chance and it's not fair but if pensioner snax and his team get to the major on a win against the favorited team lets be honest, that had a massive handicap beyond their control and in the TO's control then that wouldn't be fair either. So fans and keyboard warriors on both sides are more or less right. Considering Nip almost won with a handicap I would consider that it might be the lesser evil of the two to have a rematch. The better team should win and it would be more fair than letting this go on imho. Then again it's true that Nip might not have had a good read on Anonymos playstyle before and now they do. So it's not ideal at all, but then again Trashpoint got us here and made all the decisions. If Nip stomp Anonymo I think it's clear they would have won that first bo3 without the lags. However if it's a close game then I think it's clear that it was the wrong decision. So maybe like Trashpoint could decide the 3rd map if possible and one that neither team have good winrates on and that wasn't played last match. Or that Nip has to win 2-0 to prove they were the better team. So if they win 2-1 Anonymo still take the official win. That could have been an ok compromise to even out this second chance a bit. Speculating if the same would have been done for Anonymo is pointless, it doesn't make this situation any better or worse. But I understand the heartbreak and bias of the Polish fans, I miss VP too. And I would have accepted the match not being replayed either. I think this could be interesting though, if we get to see them play again and Anonymo gets absolutely trashed 2-0 like they got in the first map then I think that is an ok conclusion to this shitstorm. But if Anonymo lose a close game then there will be further outrage and controversy. And then I think Nip really should request to play the lower bracket or Trashpoint make the result of the rematch invalid while apologizing to both teams and accepting responsibility. So it remains to be seen how this will play out.
2021-05-17 11:54
they didnt reschedule at begging because there was a chance that was Nip's fault
2021-05-17 13:02
1 reply
they established straight away that other providers were working, so it was clearly faceit's fault
2021-05-17 13:17
+1
2021-05-17 13:03
But their rules say teams are not allowed to stop an ongoing match and any complaints can be filled after the match concluded.
2021-05-17 21:47
1 reply
If it's about neL's tweet, the replies should point out the discrepancies
2021-05-17 22:23
+1 So many people can't seem to get the simple rule that if 1. It was nip network issue then no rematch, cause there is chance nip are creating such issues on purpose 2.if flashpoint server issue where nip has nothing to do then rematch will happen It has been proved that it's flashpoint server issue so stop crying
2021-05-17 11:07
 | 
Italy I_like_csgo
You can't right a wrong by comitting another wrong. Nip themselves said they accept the loss, having a rematch makes it so Nip literally had a free attempt in the first game
2021-05-17 11:07
8 replies
+1
2021-05-17 11:08
+1, "ok we play if we win it's ok but if we lose MENS then rematch because unfair"
2021-05-17 11:09
2 replies
+1
2021-05-17 11:14
Its simple as this i dont get why Nip fans cant understant this. Also if i remembering right they said it was only first 2 maps played under bad conditions. So if they replay it (hopefully not) then replay first 2 maps then (give last map to Anonymo) but when i say this Nip fans/org gonna say "but we won the first map" which comes to exactly what you and that other guy sayin, Nip getting more chances to win then Anonymo which is unacceptable in sports/esports
2021-05-17 11:29
+1 If you dont accept lags - forfeit and then start the reschedule drama on twitter, but asking for a rematch when you did play a full bo3 is hilarious. As an underdog, anonymo is in a great disadvantage since nip has their demos from first game where they prepared vs nip, its completely unfair for Anonymo
2021-05-17 11:29
3 replies
and if anon teams wasn't underdogs u wouldn't give a flying fuck they were forced to play or get a loss and couldn't even communicate it to staff the lag issues were obvious otherwise they wouldn't have been detected and if anon is denying a FAIR rematch under NORMAL conditions just would show they are scared its not like nip had a choice but to play not playing and trying to create drama is not a choice btw
2021-05-17 11:34
2 replies
0/8 Snakes in Pyjamas could forfeit and start the same drama on socials as they did after loss, literally the same. And flashpoint would reschedule the game same as they scheduled a rematch. Then it would be flashpoint being a bad guy, now its both fp and noobs in pyjamas, "hate" is deserved
2021-05-17 11:41
1 reply
 | 
Finland Kujis
Only flashpoint is bad. You're just mad cause it's a fair rematch and that means snakenonymo has lesser chances.
2021-05-17 13:16
 | 
Other M@GNU5
+1, this is by far the worst tourney in recent memory aside from Gaming Paradise
2021-05-17 11:10
Would you say the same if NIP had somehow won that game ?
2021-05-17 11:11
 | 
Sweden axelious
The problem is that by letting the game play on they were secured to either win the match first hand or get a replay. Therefore there's no risk by NiP but all risk by Anonymo for something that is neithers fault. NiP might not be in the wrong, but what they should do is get a statement from Flashpoint to state that the fault was by them, and that in the future things will be handled differently for example by rescheduling. And then NiP should go to the lowerbracket. I mean they were able to play enough to make it really competitive, it's not like they couldn't play at all. Just get some justice with Flashpoint agreeing that they handled it badly and then be done with it.
2021-05-17 11:18
1 reply
+1
everyone so invested into whiteknighting anonymo just wants to see underdogs win and especially after clarification if u still think a rematch under fair conditions shouldn't happen ur biased af
3 replies
#18 Anonymo prepared vs nip and now nip know all their tricks, this is unfair to replay after full bo3
2021-05-17 11:30
2 replies
 | 
Europe Aqishimaaa
simple minded NA mens dont understand this sadly
2021-05-17 11:37
1 reply
I hope he baiting bro, I believe in huMENS((
2021-05-17 11:39
NIP shouldn't have started the series at all. But they did, played and lost. End of the story.
2021-05-17 11:34
6 replies
+1
2021-05-17 11:38
As I understand it NIP were forced to play the series, being threatened with DQ by FP/FACEIT (according to NIP’s CEO on Twitter FACEIT actually claims Anonymo pushed for DQ, btw). Feels bad for Anonymo for sure, but this mess is entirely on Flashpoint. Flashpoint failed, while NIP and Anonymo did their best during the game. It is to be expected that NIP will be grumpy over being wronged and that Anonymo will clown on the misfortune of NIP. But in the end, that’s not the problem. That Anonymo are not too keen on a rematch is understandable, but it is not a punishment. It’s a fair game of CS. I hope we get to see it!
2021-05-17 12:18
4 replies
- take the DQ - provide the evidence that the DQ wasn't justified - set a new time for the match that's a fair game of cs. not playing, losing and asking for a rematch afterwards
2021-05-17 12:27
3 replies
 | 
Denmark Humber98
They didnt know at that time that i was 100% flashpoints fault. Get some IQ pls
2021-05-17 12:34
2 replies
+1
2021-05-17 12:58
+1 that would’ve been quite a gamble from NIP. But sure marQQs, I respect your opinion as long as you would hold everyone to the same standard. The Flashpoint rulebook created this shitty situation and I think everyone can agree that the rules should change. Furthermore the rules should really be public to avoid this kind of stupid drama, no?
2021-05-19 11:17
why has one team to be punished that had 0 to do with the things that happen. And why the org that at least an issue on their side gets rewarded? Explain me that logic
2021-05-17 12:21
1 reply
"And why the org that at least an issue on their side gets rewarded?" how did flashpoint get rewarded?
2021-05-17 13:04
I think the opposite, no rematch. Flashpoints needs to apologize to everyone involved and just tell NIP that they were unlucky this time, they need to take this loss and move on and hopefully this will not happen again. Anonymo doesn't deserve to be punished, they have done nothing. If they rematch and Anonymo lose, you punish innocent players.
2021-05-17 12:30
1 reply
no, not an apologize! Do you believe in a fair game where a team was someway handicaped by tournament org' fault? No way it can be accepted. Imagine they do it on purpose? they can choose the winner they want and then apologi$e.
2021-05-17 13:01
Guys, NiP handled it like gentleman: They didnt postponed the game at begging because there was a chance that issues were their fault. So, they moved on playing until the end, and then they were investigating the source of all problems and figured out It was trashpoint's fault. Rematch all the way End of discussion
2021-05-17 13:05
3 replies
-100 retard its like any sport in the world if a rule has been bended or referee does something he cant change it afterwards there is no fair competition on having a team have a chance to either win or play rematch. there has never been a csgo game replayed and this shouldnt be the first 1 either. Game was played till the end and they lost. Flashpoint has to say its their bad and nip goes lower bracket.
2021-05-17 13:10
2 replies
ok, thats a fair competition on a team being handicaped by tournament's org issue? imagine they do it everygame.
2021-05-17 13:13
1 reply
If they do it every game then they go bankrupt because sponsors and orgs would not cooperate with unreliable, fishy tournament org. Anonymo prepared and did all they could to win, why they need to repeat it when nip saw their prepared vs nip maps. And anonymo did prepare cos if they didnt they wont win that bo3, they werent outaiming nip
2021-05-17 14:21
There shouldnt be a rematch. If they postponed a game on time nothing of this would happen. I still believe NiP would win if they didnt had problems, but this is all on Trashpoint.
2021-05-17 13:05
 | 
Germany Ryuzth
That way of thinking... Thats like having a rematch on a soccer game because the referee gave a wrong penalty to the winning team...
2021-05-17 13:09
4 replies
no it isnt. it's like a soccer game but the players can only pass the ball to the left because the tournament org said so
2021-05-17 13:14
3 replies
 | 
Germany Ryuzth
It is, because the soccer team would have forfeited if that was the case Not forfeiting is like accepting to play with the current situation
2021-05-17 13:18
2 replies
But the point here is that nip dindt know whos fault is
2021-05-17 13:27
1 reply
 | 
Germany Ryuzth
Even if it was NiP's fault, you cant just take the win from a team who even corporated with you to reschedule the match if the admin decision was so... When you can't play the game and you don't accept the admin's decision you have two options: Either deal with it and try to win with your current situation or Forfeit the match so the problem could be solved later while that match was not finished and didn't have a clear winner. Asking for a rematch after the game is done and dusted is not the right way to go imo
2021-05-17 13:37
Rematch and money compensation for Anonymo would be fair
2021-05-17 13:12
It's a really bad situation for both teams. NIP was treated unfairly, but it's not Anonymo's fault. NIP should just take the L though. Let Flashpoint get the bad press
2021-05-17 13:13
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.