Thread has been deleted
Last comment
NIP FANS COME HERE
 | 
New Zealand HihiPeop1e222 
Why do you guys want NIP vs Anonymo rematch. I want to here your opinion on this
2021-05-18 05:31
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
hear*
2021-05-18 05:31
 | 
Sweden MaNiHa
i dont rly care but if they win then ill get more points in hltv fantasy
2021-05-18 05:33
 | 
Sri Lanka w7tv
this match wil only happen in the next major's final
2021-05-18 05:34
I don't really want a rematch, just sets a bad precedent. They should just have way better rules regarding connection issues and allowing for matches to be postponed so this situation can be avoided in the first place. Unlucky for NiP but they should just take it on the chin IMO.
2021-05-18 05:35
 | 
United States Ironwolf21
The problem was the security on the server was basically DDOSing NIP. They went to others servers and it was fine. They waited an HOUR for this to get fixed and then Flashpoint forced them to play. It should have been postponed until another day when the tech issues were gone. 30% packet loss will rubber band you all over the place. This is NOT the teams fault, either team. NIP put into an unplayable server and Anonymo was having no issues and was just playing.
2021-05-18 05:43
RMR? Ever played like this before, more so when it is your ticket to the Major? This ain't no ESEA premier match. It has nothing to do with Device debut in the roster either. Legit comprehended in the rules of the tournament and Valve themselves claimed that it should be replayed like Flashpoint decided after this happened and saw NiP had this happening since first map tech pause. Anonymo should play in equal conditions to get the W, show sportsmanship and quit tweeting like teenagers sort of what most pros do these days (see EliGe).
2021-05-18 05:43
clowns in pijamas you think they would complain if they win in the first place ? they would just flex how ez was to beat them even with lag
2021-05-18 05:51
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.