Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Hltv come
Twistzz | 
India |Metric| 
Seriously hltv went full R-word mode. Like why tf is everyone making nip the villains and anynomo the victim? Y'all faking not any better than cringe twitter bandwagoners Just because anynomo tweeted "we speculate nip are pressuring faceit for rematch" everyone now thinks that's the truth, can you all understand what "speculate" means? Anynomo absolutely Played the victim card perfectly. I just can't fucking understand how everyone is choosing to stay this ignorant and saying nip are double rolling when originally boh nip and anynomo asked for reschedule, they were denied by flashpoint. When did hltv become so dense? Nip didn't deny reschedule, they wanted it but were denied, stop spreading lies that nip are double rolling and they were setting up a win win situation. NIP DIDN'T DENY RESCHEDULE FLASHPOINT DID y'all should just log out
2021-05-18 06:13
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Y'all should read stuff and stop being ignorant koalas
2021-05-18 06:14
 | 
United States Noobdavind
GOOD MORNING HLTV, IT'S HE/HIM NOOBDAVIND COMING RIGHT AT YOU WITH ANOTHER MESSAGE - HAVE A GREAT DAY AMEN AND AWOMEN DEAR USERS
2021-05-18 06:14
I have some doubts. Is the Trident-VP match (CIS RMR) eligible to be replayed, since Trident players faced power cuts? What happened was they had to forfeit the map. The problem was on Trident's side, just like it was on NiP's side in this case. So why does NiP get a rematch but they don't? Genuinely, I wanna know what is the difference, without someone getting mad.
2021-05-18 06:15
9 replies
Nip case: Flashpoint server issue, nothing nip could do. If it was nip problem there would be no rematch. Nip submitted official request, flashpoint investigated and found it was faceit's server issue and nothing nip could have done to solve it, and hence the rematch Trident case: trident issue no rematch
2021-05-18 06:21
6 replies
Okay, I understand you're a bit emotional. But think about this - NiP was playing from a location, where the ISP they had chosen was giving them packet loss. It was not a universal issue, since anonymo didn't have any losses. No team other than NiP faced packet loss, right? Is it not the swedish internet ISP that caused problems? It wasn't in NiP's control, I agree. Similarly, Trident was playing from a location, where the power distributor cut the power. It wasn't a universal issue since VP didn't have any power cuts. And this too wasn't in Trident's control. How is it different?
2021-05-18 06:27
5 replies
Dis you read flashpoint's statement or any hltv article? Or did you read anything at all? There is rematch cause the fault was of flashpoint, cause they were the ones blocking nip isp As a TO you have absolutely no right to say, "hey we block your current isp, go buy new isp now or play at loss haha gg ez" Seriously are you listen to what you are saying Trident had power shortage which flashpoint had nothing to do with so no rematch
2021-05-18 06:46
3 replies
So, as I said in my 2nd paragraph here: hltv.org/forums/threads/2460885/i-dont-g.. That is the case, correct? In that case, you are right. Also, I never claimed to have read anything. I couldn't exactly find the time to do that. Hence, I said in #3, that I wanna know without someone getting mad. Rather than asking you to describe the whole thing, I just asked the questions that would answer my doubts. Thanks for that.
2021-05-18 06:51
2 replies
Np problem mens I apologize Last couple of days I've seen so many ignorant baiters on hltv Baiting with made up stuff on hltv that I can't anymore tell who is what I apologize if I came across as mad/rude +1 mens
2021-05-18 06:56
1 reply
No problems, I understand :D Have a good day :)
2021-05-18 06:59
they connected to different server providers and it worked flawlessly flashpoint sated it was because of faceits security changes that caused this nip offered to play on other servers but were denied they were forced to play on faceit servers
2021-05-18 06:49
 | 
Ireland JesuSenia
The problem was on Flashpoint's side
2021-05-18 06:22
1 reply
2021-05-18 06:27
calm down magnus, its only a game
2021-05-18 06:15
doesn't even give me link to sign out through smh
2021-05-18 06:17
cry is free we all know ur device fan just change flair to NiP so we can call you stupid
2021-05-18 06:18
 | 
India HardyTrison
cuz of people like you, its fun flaming snowflakes like you mens we all know it was trashpoint's fault, we are just playing with NiP/device fans like u
2021-05-18 06:21
3 replies
Lmao snowflakes Keep projecting
2 replies
you just wrote out an article to defend someone mens...
1 reply
And you just showed your single digit iq Consider logging out
2021-05-18 06:24
cry
2021-05-18 06:41
Only real reason why is around the consequences. Flashpoint made the main fuckup, but Anonymo won regardless. Both sides were willing to reschedule, but Flashpoint flipped both of them off and continued, leading to the shitshow we have now. Barbarossa (rozza?) said it the best: If they do nothing, NiP get fucked over hard. If they have the rematch, Anonymo get fucked over. The rematch is the lesser of two evils, but it still sets a precedent around match restarts in general. Plus, if the positions were reversed, there's a good chance Flashpoint wouldn't care. edited to fix grammar problem
2021-05-18 06:46
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.