Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Music people come here! (especially metal and rock)
GeT_RiGhT | 
Brazil Nyxoos 
Can you mens)) recommend me some metal or rock musics please? Here's my playlist btw: open.spotify.com/playlist/2zXanWdYf3Q4Pz.. And I dont like very much Black and Death metal because the vocals, but i like Gojira
2021-06-10 23:37
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Ghost maybe
2021-06-10 23:41
rock insta 0/8
2021-06-10 23:42
soundgarden and audioslave!
2021-06-10 23:43
beneath the remains - sepultura agent orange - sodom among the living - anthrax rust in peace - megadeth eternal devastation - destruction alice in hell - annihilator self-titled - suicidal tendencies the sound of perseverance - death (prog metal)
2021-06-10 23:51
Just type rock / metal on yt and search from most views
2021-06-11 00:31
Checks out "the death set"
2021-06-11 00:33
 | 
Finland Eestu
Here are so of my favorites and just other metal bands that I listen to: - Loathe | Beautiful melodic parts mixed with some absolutely nasty beats, easily my favorite metalcore band. - Deftones | Nowhere near as heavy and they lean more towards the melodic side, but their music is absolutely incredible and unique. - Northlane | Simply said, incredible and well made music. I prefer their older stuff though (not that the new stuff is bad or anything, the older is just more to my liking). - Architects | One of the most well known metalcore bands. Really good music and if you like metal you'll most likely find something that you like. - Lotus Eater | Really heavy music, but the sound is still great. - Sleep Token | Beautiful melodies and overall really interesting sound. - BMTH | Great music with lots of variation within their albums, some lean more towards rock but the older stuff is quite heavy. - Opeth | Soothing vocals mixed with some black metal screams. I'm not very keen on black metal, but Opeth is great. Edit: Here are some other ones that I really like, but forgot to add to the list: - Currents - Polaris - Like Moths To Flames - Code Orange - Of Mice & Men - Darko - Asking Alexandria
2021-06-11 00:47
2021-06-11 00:43
You will like these albums + they are more advanced / technical - enjoy! Atheist - Unquestionable Presence Coroner - No More Color
2021-06-11 00:48
Metal and rock music🤮🤮
2021-06-11 00:48
open.spotify.com/playlist/3mAOZVgipTdkFg.. Made a quick rock playlist because I don't want to write all the names there.
2021-06-11 00:54
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.