Thread has been deleted
Last comment
FaZe Clan situation
Russia griskarD 
! almost under each of my threads they write to me that "there is too much text". who does not want to read - no need to write about it. thanks for your attention and good luck ! I am very interested in watching how the situation in FaZe will develop. I would not like to be in the place of the leadership of the organization, because it is very difficult to immediately determine what the problem of this team is. 1. in the chosen vector of development. the solution to return karrigan + RobbaN is interesting. but will it work in 2021? when I watched the last FaZe games, I could not help thinking about 2018. there is still something similar in the style of the game. I have a lot of respect for both karrigan and RobbaN. but will these guys be able to give a result at the present time? yet I think so. they are too talented, and karrigan with mousesports has shown quite good results recently. As a result, I can say that this is not the main problem. still FaZe may start to win with the current structure, but then a number of problems can be identified. 2. the structure of the game, requiring the best possible form from the players. the game of the international team was almost always based on shooting, rather than some complex tactics. accordingly, team leaders should always give their best. for example, let's take the composition of 2018 and the current one. Niko is one of the best players in the world. despite the fact that he is not a sniper. his immense talent allowed him to win many games solo. being the leader of the team, he was very stable. now there is no such player in FaZe (yes, you can say that it is Twistzz, but so far the Canadian is not so stable). GuardiaN is one of the best snipers on the planet at the time. broky and not nearly as strong. I'm not a broky hater, but I don't see him as a stable sniper for a top team. further I will not compare, because it is obvious that olofmeister v.2018> olofmeister v.2021, rain v.2018> rain v.2021, etc. the bottom line: FaZe has banally weaker performers. and judging by the fact that the reshuffles have already begun (coldzera's departure), karrigan understands this. I consider the decision to return olofmeistera (rumored) to be temporary. which players would you replace? For me personally, removing broky and rain is the most logical decision. rain is the legend of the world CS, but now it is not as stable as it used to be. ropz would be perfect for him. it is Robin who can become the new Niko for karrigan. which we saw at mousesports. this transfer would be perfect for everyone. but whether FaZe Clan will spend a lot of money on CS: GO is a big question. I think that to return the team to the elite, they just need ropz. instead of broky it will be difficult to find a sniper. but for some reason I have a feeling that KennyS has not yet said his last word on the pro-scene. yes, he was insanely unstable in G2. but again, after Niko came, he had less room to play with the AWP. I think if karrigan allows the team to play more for Kenny, he will open up like in the old days. you may disagree, and I will perfectly understand you. and the last one is the place of olofmeistera. for me it is unambiguous - you need to sign a young player. and I will opt for Fessor. here you can offer your ideas. 3. Outcome. I believe that the arrival of two / three stronger performers will help FaZe return to the top of the world rankings. an approximate composition that I would like to see: FaZe.karrigan FaZe.ropz FaZe.Twistzz FaZe.kennyS FaZe.olofmeister -> FaZe.Fessor thank you, who read to the end <3 write your opinion, it will be very interesting to read
2021-06-13 11:11
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
tldr.
2021-06-13 11:12
9 replies
np
2021-06-13 11:13
6 replies
you really think kennyS is better than broky? he is the definition of unstable awping as you mentioned
2021-06-13 11:54
5 replies
"better, worse" - I didn't say that. but I have described the reasons why kennys can regain its former shape
2021-06-13 12:38
2 replies
+1
2021-06-13 12:59
1 reply
name bro :(((
2021-06-13 14:32
 | 
Norway coneninho
Not sure about FaZe KennyS
2021-06-13 14:28
yes, the good thing about kenny is he's aggressive and can win a round on his own while broky is too passive and actually doesn't find much impact.
2021-06-14 05:46
! almost under each of my threads they write to me that "there is too much text". who does not want to read - no need to write about it. thanks for your attention and good luck ! I am very interested in watching how the situation in FaZe will develop. I would not like to be in the place of the leadership of the organization, because it is very difficult to immediately determine what the problem of this team is. 1. in the chosen vector of development. the solution to return karrigan + RobbaN is interesting. but will it work in 2021? when I watched the last FaZe games, I could not help thinking about 2018. there is still something similar in the style of the game. I have a lot of respect for both karrigan and RobbaN. but will these guys be able to give a result at the present time? yet I think so. they are too talented, and karrigan with mousesports has shown quite good results recently. As a result, I can say that this is not the main problem. still FaZe may start to win with the current structure, but then a number of problems can be identified. 2. the structure of the game, requiring the best possible form from the players. the game of the international team was almost always based on shooting, rather than some complex tactics. accordingly, team leaders should always give their best. for example, let's take the composition of 2018 and the current one. Niko is one of the best players in the world. despite the fact that he is not a sniper. his immense talent allowed him to win many games solo. being the leader of the team, he was very stable. now there is no such player in FaZe (yes, you can say that it is Twistzz, but so far the Canadian is not so stable). GuardiaN is one of the best snipers on the planet at the time. broky and not nearly as strong. I'm not a broky hater, but I don't see him as a stable sniper for a top team. further I will not compare, because it is obvious that olofmeister v.2018> olofmeister v.2021, rain v.2018> rain v.2021, etc. the bottom line: FaZe has banally weaker performers. and judging by the fact that the reshuffles have already begun (coldzera's departure), karrigan understands this. I consider the decision to return olofmeistera (rumored) to be temporary. which players would you replace? For me personally, removing broky and rain is the most logical decision. rain is the legend of the world CS, but now it is not as stable as it used to be. ropz would be perfect for him. it is Robin who can become the new Niko for karrigan. which we saw at mousesports. this transfer would be perfect for everyone. but whether FaZe Clan will spend a lot of money on CS: GO is a big question. I think that to return the team to the elite, they just need ropz. instead of broky it will be difficult to find a sniper. but for some reason I have a feeling that KennyS has not yet said his last word on the pro-scene. yes, he was insanely unstable in G2. but again, after Niko came, he had less room to play with the AWP. I think if karrigan allows the team to play more for Kenny, he will open up like in the old days. you may disagree, and I will perfectly understand you. and the last one is the place of olofmeistera. for me it is unambiguous - you need to sign a young player. and I will opt for Fessor. here you can offer your ideas. 3. Outcome. I believe that the arrival of two / three stronger performers will help FaZe return to the top of the world rankings. an approximate composition that I would like to see: FaZe.karrigan FaZe.ropz FaZe.Twistzz FaZe.kennyS FaZe.olofmeister -> FaZe.Fessor thank you, who read to the end <3 write your opinion, it will be very interesting to read
2021-06-13 11:15
1 reply
Your name is truly legendary
2021-06-14 06:22
 | 
Spain MCMXCVI
man you have too much free time
I was looking for a TLDR but then I saw you wanted ropz and kennyS at the end so I'm not going to read it.
11 replies
 | 
Ukraine watogaa
+1
2021-06-13 11:50
+1
2021-06-13 11:56
+1
2021-06-13 12:21
+1
2021-06-13 12:46
 | 
Poland xMBTx
+1
2021-06-13 13:19
+1
2021-06-13 13:42
+1
2021-06-13 13:47
+1
2021-06-13 14:40
Ropz is good, kennys is bad
2021-06-13 16:35
1 reply
 | 
Sweden quacke
Still, add ropz to any team and they'll get better. It's quite a boring take.
2021-06-14 06:03
 | 
India nimr0d69
+1
2021-06-14 05:10
Only reasonable outcome = disband
 | 
Romania Lil_fps
Lmao you again with these long threads. I will read again this time wish me luck people x2
6 replies
Xaxaxa. sorry brother. I take too much of your time xD
2021-06-13 11:14
5 replies
 | 
Romania Lil_fps
No no it's fine, I read because you actually have a brain, the navi fix one was pretty good, so it's actually quite enjoyable as well
2021-06-13 11:15
1 reply
:) ty
2021-06-13 11:32
 | 
Romania Lil_fps
I agree with what you said but not the players you chose, rain is the face of faze and he is also hard supporting, similar to amanek, it would be pretty dumb to kick him before other players are changed. instead, olof's place should be replaced by ropz, but since this is not possible, If I was faze I wouldn't mind gambling with some tier 2 players like neofrag for example, or even zehn's or maden's, and as for the sniper Broky hasn't been that bad, but faze need world class, so unless they go for a massive name, no worth replacing, and there are not many available at the time. However good replacements would be syrsoN, El1an, and even though it;s risky kennyS. I wouldn't personally go for kenny because it's hella money and too much risk, so it's worth still going for broky.
2021-06-13 11:22
2 replies
yes, I agree with you that Kenny might not be the best solution. but we don't know if El1an or syrsoN will be able to fully reveal themselves in an international team (although syrsoN is no problem in this regard, considering that he plays with XANTARES). but it seems to me that a motivated kennyS can break any team. again - THIS IS MY OPINION. it is not 100% correct. Well, I wrote about rain, because the role of the Norwegian and ropz are the same
2021-06-13 11:45
1 reply
 | 
Romania Lil_fps
Yeah kenny on his form shits on syrsoN and El1an all day, I agree, but there's hardly something that suggests he will not continue the bad form unfortunately Ropz definitely doesn't play the same roles, I think actually bymas plays rain's roles. i watch faze and mouse barely anyway so I could be wrong on this
2021-06-13 13:53
FaZe Maikelele instant top1
2021-06-13 11:14
2 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
LELELELLELELELELLELELELEE
2021-06-13 11:19
1 reply
LELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELE
2021-06-13 11:20
ok
2021-06-13 11:17
i think faze is just unlucky like maybe theres someone in the team have a cursed making them choke or they just stuck in tier 2 because how easily to read faze plans
FaZe olof is gonna be temporary but surprisingly it can turn oit to be good move. FaZe lacked good player able to play all the bitch roles. They tried rain, cold, twistzz and nothing worked out. Player like olof can fix that issue. I dont think any more changes will be made soon but rain has to play better.
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
I agree. If rain doesn’t play better after another large move, he needs to go.
2021-06-13 11:21
"this transfer would be perfect for everyone" how exactly would be this perfect for mous and especially for ropz himself? its obvious downgrade for him
16 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Yeah it wouldn’t be good for Mouz. This move would be if that FP win was a fluke, then ropz needs out of the project.
2 replies
but why would he leave for project that is a mess for ages? doesnt make any sense what so ever
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Because that’s the whole point of building a roster.
2021-06-13 14:39
I mean if you put ropz in that does mean FaZe is just the better team now. Also, there is much more for ropz in FaZe than mouz career wise + money wise. its not a complete downgrade. As also cold was a big problem on that team. Even ynk said he had a lot of problems with cold when he was a coach.
2021-06-13 13:12
10 replies
"I mean if you put ropz in that does mean FaZe is just the better team now" current mous with ropz > > current faze with ropz "Also, there is much more for ropz in FaZe than mouz career wise + money wise" career wise? so playing with 31 years old karrigan, 26 years old rain(who is mediocre for ages) is better career wise instead of playing with young core that is already good and can grow? and why do people always mention money and faze(csgo) in the same sentence? faze is cheap for years. picking free agent players(neo, adren, karrigan, kjaerbye) or players that paid huge part of their buy out(cold). this is huge downgrade for ropz and there isnt single reason why he should leave mous for faze(only if they would overpaid him AF and based on data that we have its not gonna happen)
2021-06-13 13:17
9 replies
NiKo FaZe was cheap and NiKo was deciding these moves. btw career wise isn't only just winning trophies. FaZe has much more to offer to grow ropz's fanbase and social media which will help in the future. btw you are massively overrating mouz. 1 good tournament where everyone was playing at their best (tho acor really is a group stage farmer, he has some mental problems that if dexter fixes then I would agree with you). mouz can grow or get worse most likely they will just become a dark horse unless some dark magic is done to fix acor's problem as has the skillset to be the best awper but plays like he is device holding angles for 10min. +Bymas, Dexter may not even keep this form. also faze obviously has more money than mouz especially if they go for a player of ropz's caliber. I think we all knew NiKo's love of all washed up legends.
2021-06-13 13:25
8 replies
"NiKo FaZe was cheap and NiKo was deciding these moves." yea sure it was niko who decided everything. how can be people so naive lol... "career wise" this is only thing that is faze care about. some stewpid social media. i would surely rather stick with mous "btw you are massively overrating mouz. 1 good tournament" im not overrating them after 1 tournament. you can clearly see imrpovement there and players in mous have surely way more potential to the future than players in faze on paper. faze needs overhaul and not to add just 1 player. it wont change anything there...if faze would promise ropz more changes with some vision for the future then i would agree but in current situation? i would never ever leave mous for faze right now
2021-06-13 13:29
7 replies
the improvement I saw was they can play all maps and frozen+ropz are just getting multi frags which give them free rounds. They are way better, but there is no consistency from expecting ropz and frozen to fight for the MVP every tournament. You will see at their next tournament. Bymas, frozen, dexter, or even acor 1 or more will drop off and they would be going 2-0 through the whole tournmanet and destroying NIP in their 2 maps. You are massively overrating this team. And you aren't understanding how big of a problem cold was on FaZe.
2021-06-13 13:39
6 replies
again: im not overrating them. i dont claim that they are top5 team or actually even top10 team. 1 tournament can be a fluke ofc... but if you look at players, their age and their performance in the past till now you can clearly see bigger potential there. also if you watch their games since they changed lineup and dexters calls you can clearly see huge improvement on the server. something that i cant say about faze since they picked karrigan at all sadly... ropz and frozen will be still fine. they were before dexter, with dexter and i dont see a reason why those 2 should be suddenly worse. bymas in new role under dexter is playing way better than he used to play under karrigan and its not about 1 event/quals but actually about 5 events/quals(50 maps) already and same goes for acor.
2021-06-13 13:44
5 replies
I do agree karrigan has had his issues in faze. Even mauisnake was saying that he kept calling shit even after info from twistzz, but I think that is still an issue that can be resolved and we don't know how good dexter truly is. Even boomba looks good when s1mple/elec get some bullshit entry. You see the skill of an igl when a team wins a game without a star performing and carrying and dexter never was under that type of pressure where frozen and ropz arent 1.4 rating. PLUS mouz were fucking awful before FP3. Now that they put themselves on the map lets see if they sink or float. I mean perfect example is VP. Tho a far more 1 dimensional team after their huge runs and yekindar being the goat entry for 3 months teams figured them out and now they are extremely flawed and need to go back to the drawing board. Even Gambit are starting to lose more often since their domination. Having a few good tournaments is good, but its just as important to adapt. This is something karrigan is undoubtedly good at. I mean he has had insane longevity, but ofc there are no guarantees and even less with dexter. Anyways most likely the ship has sailed on ropz and mouz were a bit too greedy with his buyout (I think in a Thorin video he said mouz wanted like 1.5mil or 1.25mil and thats when they had 0 leverage and ropz wanted out). We will see what happens now then. If mouz can stay consistent and become a dark horse/tournament contender and how FaZe moves forwards with 1 of the big problems fixed.
2021-06-13 13:55
4 replies
fair enough:) but about that ropz buy out part...i think that his buy out was completely reasonable if cold was for 1mil. 21 years old player in his prime? i would want huge buy out for him as well ofc
2021-06-13 13:59
3 replies
well cold was for like 500k because he did pay half his buyout if I remember correctly. device was 1mil. ropz should be also 1mil realistically, but the market in cs is a flaming mess so its impossible to put a real value as its rare to sell players and we dont even know the actual numbers being touted are true or not. +No one wants to sell for some reason especially stupid CIS orgs holding players hostage for stupid numbers.
2021-06-13 14:09
2 replies
cold paid part of his buy out yea...but his whole buy out was 1m. it doesnt matter who actually paid that. 1m is price that mibr got for him device was "only" for 1m bcs his contract with astralis would expire this year anyway so astralis probably couldnt ask for more agree with those stupid cis buy outs. those are indeed really out of this world and not adequate at all
2021-06-13 14:20
1 reply
well we only know device's buyout from danish sources who most clearly got it from AST who are known bullshitters. I mean they called the 500k es3tag the largest deal value or whatever in csgo. so idk if it was actually 1mil. Similarly if you just look at what mibr got not really the best way to deal with value. In reality FaZe was only willing to pay 500k which is more likely his value than the 1mil mibr actually got for him.
2021-06-13 14:24
1. ropz itself will receive more money (as if it were strange, but everyone needs money). gets the opportunity to work again with karrigan, whom he always spoke very well of. and in my opinion, FaZe Clan has a higher status than mousesports (considering their collaborations, sponsors and fanbase not only in CS, but also in other disciplines). and if you believe the rumors, Robin wanted to leave mousesports. 2. Well, again, if you believe the rumors, then ropz would like to leave the team, and having a player who wants to leave is a bad decision. they will also receive a lot of money for the transfer, which is also a plus
2021-06-13 13:18
1 reply
"1. ropz itself will receive more money" why do people think that ropz would have more money there lol? faze is cheap AF if we are talking about their csgo team for ages. rather picking free agent players or players that have no problem with paying huge part of their buy out. they wont overpay him. they most likely wouldnt even pay his whole buy out "opportunity to work again with karrigan" why would he want it nowadays? faze is a mess while mous is doing better and better. the thing that he has good opinion about him doesnt mean that he has a reason to gamble on his future and join him. especially if we consider his age "and in my opinion, FaZe Clan has a higher status than mousesports" mous is 6th ranked team, faze not even top30. this is imo way more important than some hypotetical status with sponsors... and those rumours were never confirmed. yea there were rumours that he wants to stick with karrigan but its some months already in completely different situation. karrigan didnt fix faze while dexter is improving with mous each tournament. just no. for ropz on paper leaving mous for faze is HUGE downgrade
2021-06-13 13:23
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
I’d start with the ropz move. Broky has shown viability and that saves more money. If rain isn’t elevated by ropz signing on, i agree he has to go and Fessor is a decent gamble for cheap. However KennyS is not as viable as Broky now.
2021-06-13 11:18
Why penny?
2021-06-13 11:19
7 replies
Did you read the para?
2021-06-13 13:00
6 replies
Not really, my comment was rather from pennys performance over last couple of years, meaning 1 good game, 9 bad games
5 replies
Again, did you read the para?
2021-06-13 13:02
3 replies
No
2021-06-13 14:12
2 replies
Then why bother commenting Better to have no knowledge than half knowledge
2021-06-13 16:26
1 reply
Because I'm bored 😫
2021-06-13 16:30
Everyone knows Kennys was ass last couple of years but he mentioned some reasons why this would work
2021-06-13 13:03
 | 
Chile cristiaan
tldr
 | 
Poland ceketsinio
karrigan?
this is how faze work whos the top 20 best players in each role yeah lets get one of them
4 replies
thats not how faze works for years...its more like: who is free agent or who can pay part of his buy out:DD
2021-06-13 11:23
3 replies
thats 1 more step i forgot but come on its true broky is the only exception to the format rain twistzz karrigan cold (meh) top20 at somepoint at the role
2021-06-13 21:08
2 replies
look at their changes since guardian and olof addition: neo - free agent past his prime adren - free agent past his prime kjaerbye - free agent past his prime cold - paid half of his buy out karrigan - free agent olof - retired as stand in the only player that they actually bought was twistzz who had terrible year
2021-06-13 21:14
1 reply
true but its still faze they can do if the player so wishes kjearbye prime ended years ago karrigan they agree to terminate contract before iem katowice it didn't end just terminated
2021-06-14 04:58
No...roster change wasn't the solution and it never was the solution. That's the problem with FaZe and its fans, they don't give a dogshit about actually building a team but instead they want to kick anyone who shows a lack of performance in a month. They are the impatient version of mousesports, both mouz's current roster and the old roster with woxic&karrigan didn't work out at the very beginning yet they've shown some promise over time to rise up the ranks. That worked because they've waited, dexter could have been fired in a week if he played for FaZe but now he is the one on the #6 team and not the one outside of top 30
1 reply
I'm not even close to being a FaZe fan. I, as a fan of Virtus.pro, perfectly understand what you mean. but agree - if FaZe want to build a team for the long term, then they need changes. I wrote that it is the class of players that is not enough for the tactical decisions of karrigan. this is my opinion. and yes: I totally agree that reshuffles are the worst solution. but personally I don't see a better solution. of course I may be wrong. so thanks for the opinion :)
2021-06-13 11:39
Sheesh bro u have a lot of free time
Ropz to faze perfecr for everyone? Not for mouz and I think that mouz are on their way to be stable top 5 team. Ropz place is good as it is rn. I agree with Rain. Broky should not awp. If we can work with karrigan in the roster, they need consistent awper and someone Who fits Rain shoes. Rain just dosent have it anymore..
2021-06-13 11:28
-karrigan DEFINATELY NOT +kennys (he's woorse than my master guardian ass these days) defitanety not +ropz, it's a HUGE downgrade for him +maikelele (he says he might help as a coach and POTENTIALLY A PLAYER) +nifty
2021-06-13 11:27
6 replies
nifty wasnt, isnt and never will be solution for any team that wants to be t1
2021-06-13 11:31
2 replies
aight fair point I shouldve checked his stats befor writing He was just the first awper I thought of that is notplaying
2021-06-13 11:32
1 reply
people still have in mind his inferno vs mouz i guess...but he was below average awper on consistent basis, when kassad left he wasnt able to lead his team on his own(honestly they were running like headless chickens) and based on all those dramas he is kinda hard person to deal with and a snake.
2021-06-13 11:35
You called kennyS master guardian ass And then mentioned nifty The duality of man
2 replies
I didn't watch him cuz he played 50 years ago I only relieved on highlgihts (which was wrong on me) I DID HOWEVER watch kennyS being shitter than my master guardian ass I would also like to point out #33
2021-06-13 13:04
1 reply
fair enough
2021-06-13 13:05
Reminds me of this karrigan clip ... wtf youtube.com/watch?v=45Ynt0mNSwo&ab_chann..
2021-06-13 11:31
1 reply
2021-06-13 11:38
Too lazy to read all of this
2021-06-13 11:33
3 replies
tl;dr -rain +ropz +kennys
2021-06-13 11:37
2 replies
in theory yes, but still not enough
2021-06-13 11:46
1 reply
kennys is worse than my master guardian ass nowadays
2021-06-13 11:46
I think cold left the ship to early. Bad results yes, but they would climb after some time
2021-06-13 11:33
1 reply
cold did what is the best for him in this situation. he had literally no reason to re-sign his contract. niko isnt there anymore and i highly doubt that faze will overhaul their lineup to be competetive team
2021-06-13 11:38
probably not a bad theard, but when i saw Kennys, you ruined it completly, dont get me wrong lad is great, but out of date, well you are probably fanboy thats ok.
2021-06-13 11:36
nonsense. FaZe will never become tier 2 again with karrigan in the roster (if they don't get some beast like ropz but obviously he would not waste time in this team). U just kicked everyone except of problem (well, that's what FaZe management does for a long time, so u did fine). FaZe.kennyS and FaZe.olofmeister -> FaZe.Fessor could work btw but not with karrigan in this lineup.
2021-06-13 11:48
lol kenny ropz will never downgrade to Faze btw
2021-06-13 11:50
tldr
2021-06-13 11:52
ropz | 
Netherlands Dvid
Nice thoughts. I dont think ropz will leave mouz as they are nr.6 now and definitely able to win some more big prizes. Faze kennyS would be a welcoming change, even though I think broky is quite good, maybe just replace rain with kenny?
2021-06-13 11:55
karrigan too old tbh. As much as I love how he lifted mouz to number 1 rank, I think he is too old for playing now. He should be a coach for FaZe. I would like to see AleksiB join FaZe (mabye with ropz) and I don't want to see any recycled old guy in the team (no rain, no olof, etc...).
2021-06-13 12:20
I wanna see olofmeister comeback :D
2021-06-13 12:21
why would ropz downgrade tho
2021-06-13 12:24
I stopped reading at "kennyS", and you didn't include fucking broky in the future planning? Reading this was a waste of time.
2021-06-13 12:27
1 reply
so you read more carefully :) I said that I do not see in broky a stable sniper for the top team, who will solve the problems of not only reaching the playoffs, but also winning the tournament. this is my opinion, be able to respect other opinions besides your own
2021-06-13 12:44
ok
2021-06-13 12:28
Faze needs to feel like a real team again. When that happens, they are going to compete again, no doubt about it.
2021-06-13 12:35
 | 
Israel Xpicyy
What do you mean?
2021-06-13 12:47
+1 but I don't think ropz would join so prolly team going to be Karrigan Twistzz Olof Broky Kenny
2021-06-13 13:02
 | 
Vietnam djpepe
ropz won't leave mouz especially when mouz is performing well
2021-06-13 13:05
FaZe Clan not doink good recently but mens(( why type so much?
2021-06-13 13:07
 | 
Poland xMBTx
def tldr
2021-06-13 13:19
3 replies
2 replies
 | 
Poland xMBTx
Yeah Im 7yo old, mommy where are u
2021-06-13 13:29
1 reply
mens I'm 9, wanna have a playdate?
2021-06-13 13:41
i agree
2021-06-13 13:32
tldr: Get Xizt
2021-06-13 13:41
 | 
United States Rayduh
this is a lot of text
2021-06-13 13:42
tl;dr?
2021-06-13 13:43
 | 
Europe tsken
I would love to see Ropz in the team! I'am not sure about KennyS though. :/
2021-06-13 16:30
I think all that FaZe needs is a really solid player in place of coldzera. If they fork up the money for a player like jkaem, Brollan or Brehze they would be very strong. Also, if they want to go the support route to set up twistzz and broky to be stars there are also other options. Lots of places to go in terms of a 5th player, but I think removing any of the 4 remaining players would likely make the team worse than they are currently.
2021-06-14 05:22
NAF | 
Canada Dubsyy
Was gonna read the whole thing then saw ropz and kenny. Literal impossible. They need to get rid of karrigan, rain and bring back olof, a talented up and coming igl, and a new support player. They will continue to lose and throw broky and twistzz career out the window
2021-06-14 05:49
Broky is a good player and still young and developing plus he's incredible at clutching. I think they need to replace Rain with a younger entry Fragger and they also need an awper who can now fill the position left by colds departure. Broky can be secondary awper. He's decent with the rifle
2021-06-14 05:54
 | 
Brazil Bactuga
Its crazy that teams like FaZe buy/bench a player everytime they are sucking but other teams that have more money like Astralis dont change their roster ever
2021-06-14 05:58
karrigan is biggest bot
2021-06-14 05:59
why would ropz leave a good team for a shit one
2021-06-14 06:05
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.