Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Faceit RWS?
 | 
United States hurbok 
honestly faceit should implement an rws system like esea has so we can see who has true impact in games and doesn’t just bait for stats for euros who never played esea rws is basically a points system where you get points each time you win a round based on what you did. like if you plant the bomb and it goes off you get points, if you get a kill and you win you also get points
2021-06-13 13:10
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
just bait for stats lol
2021-06-13 13:11
1 reply
 | 
Denmark Jonasnhj
+1 hahaha Faceit has the perfect system and ESEA is just a baiting system
2021-06-13 15:51
Faceit are not doing anything man. They cannot even fix smurf accoutns, cheaters. Recently there have been ALOT of cheaters on faceit and they do NOTHING. Do you really think they could make RWS??? i fking get qued with noobs somrtimes that are 500 points behind. Fck faceit
2021-06-13 13:13
3 replies
 | 
Serbia aco505
bro, guy on fplc-q had 1600h and was carrying games. What else is there to say :D
2021-06-13 14:32
2 replies
Exactly. Faceit is shit. I even tried faceit prem but thats just waste of money. I get exactly same toxic teammates and same smurfs, same cheaters. Faceit get a lot of money and just loots money. Doing something now? Nope
2021-06-13 14:40
1 reply
 | 
United States sen0r_vac
+111111 I send them many comments and emails detailing this as well as their greed & incompetence
2021-06-13 14:45
Just win more.
2021-06-13 13:15
 | 
United States julianwb
no they should just add ADR because when you add RWS ppl will literally do anything for it to be high
2021-06-13 13:19
2 replies
im OG ESEA player many ppl chase for stats for RWS it was fun af, in faceit ppl just runaway and hide
2021-06-13 13:34
1 reply
 | 
United States julianwb
ive played ESEA from 2017 to 2019 and trust me when you get to A+ people will do anything for RWS
2021-06-14 01:34
It would not bring any money so faceit not gonna do shit
2021-06-13 13:21
 | 
Finland Eestu
An impact rating would be nice. I usually check my stats from Leetify afterwards and it pretty much shows else except impact rating. I have had a lot of games where I feel like I didn't play that well, but I've had a lot of impact, so an impact rating would be a good addition in one way or another.
2021-06-13 13:24
Typical na logic lmfao. I hope THEY never actually do that.
2021-06-13 13:31
7 replies
 | 
United States hurbok
Found the baiter
2021-06-13 13:33
6 replies
You're actually the baiter. You want RWS because you bait so much and lose games lmfao. You win as a team you lose as a team. Cry is free. /close
2021-06-13 13:34
5 replies
koks | 
Yugoslavia al0))
+1
2021-06-13 13:36
2 replies
 | 
United States hurbok
Found the level 4 .8 kd 14 average bot who tries so hard to bait every round but whiffs every shot
2021-06-13 13:45
1 reply
koks | 
Yugoslavia al0))
ye sure, people on esea are hunting eco frags for rws and lose the game of that, i dont like it on faceit either with people baiting, but saying that rws is better is so stupid bro best would be without any stats so people start playing for the win, instead of people like you who think a stat like rws says anything about the impact you had nt tho
2021-06-13 14:11
 | 
United States hurbok
don’t you understand what rws means? You literally can’t bait for rws unless you’re a clutch god. You don’t want it so you can continue hiding the fact that you got boosted to level 9. /close
2021-06-13 13:45
1 reply
 | 
Italy bennyhana
actually ppl do bait for it and it will ask for boost every round or for other to go first unless team is easy then you go first and it makes people ugly toxic freaks. youre just toxic probably. you probably also cry any time ppl wont run in for you and cry when ppl call you out for baiting and youll just say ur fake number is higher than theirs and act like a douche so stay on esea no body is making you play faceit
2021-06-14 01:43
I just want an Impact rating that doesn't let people know how it is calculated. If you let people know how it is measured people will play in a manner that fulfils the criteria assessed by the rating. If you don't, people will most likely play to their fullest extent to get a good impact rating, and even then. If a person baits then their impact rating would be low so people would be aware of the fact.
2021-06-13 13:42
4 replies
How do u know if someone is baiting or not
2021-06-13 14:16
3 replies
Did you not read the last sentence
2021-06-13 17:21
2 replies
no im asking what are the criteria for baiting for you and how do u put them in a formula ? like, not enough entry kills ? what if you bait your teammate in the beginning of the round, he dies, u trade, technically u got an entry for ur team its hard.. maybe a good solution would be to make stats private, so only u can look at them, not remove them completely like someone suggested here, but just hide it so people dont care about them anymore, but u can still check if u improved or not for yourself, idk if its a good idea
2021-06-13 17:48
1 reply
Making stats private would be a really efficient and intelligent solution. I didn't even think about that.
2021-06-13 17:55
Idk what to say on this... personally I'm not a fan of bomb plants/defuses mainly because you can get 2 entry kills on the site other guy plants the bomb and boom he's the real hero.. or you get 3 kills in the retake and once again guy with defuse kit is the mvp... if we actually win due to bomb detonation (0 t's alive or 1v1 situaton or something like that) sure, if it's 1vx and you defuse sure... but in the end in 9/10 situations kills are winning the round.... Sole purpose of bait and non bait stats.. imo that's a mess, like I can get behind all the team play etc but the fact that you throw a flash or smoke doesn't mean that you're a team player, if that nade helped your teammates sure.. but if you just go on and throw it without your team mate asking for it then you didn't help at all.. and frankly that team mate has every right to bait the shit out of you when you're doing more harm than good to him in the first place... I mean idk just my toughts.. I've been called a baiter last match because while 4 of my teammates went to b (mirage) I was on mid with awp, got 1 awp kill on mid and later in 4v2 (in favor of cts) got 2 or 3 more kills and we won 4v2.. but i'm a baiter because I didn't go with my team rush b... as if it's my fault that they didn't take a site while having 4v2 advantage on the site (heck even 4v1, 1 guy was in kitchen and had like next to no impact whatsoever)
2021-06-13 14:26
 | 
United States sen0r_vac
This is why RWS is a useless, horrid stat: gun round, I plant the bomb and get a 4 k, but lose the 1v1 clutch and CT defuses. But now we are going into the next round with some more money and we can force meanwhile CT economy is fucked. But nope, no impact done whatsoever!!! Gotta bait your teammates bois!!
2021-06-13 14:43
No, RWS is crap too as explained above and I already played on ESEA. What he should do is to start removing the K/D, a completely useless statistic that says nothing about the player except how much he has farmed against low levels and that pushes players to bait. You have guys with 200 match, 1.70 ratio and level 10 but when their stat doesn't represent their real level of play because it's just not reflected in the game, they don't drop 30 kills in the game, they're just farmers,, even if I create a smurf, in 2 3 days I'm level 10 with 1.80 ratio... HS stats too, you can do 15 headshots but you only have to play AWP once for your HS percentage to drop to 30%, you have players in a game with 80% HS when they have a score of 4-16 for example with only 1 headshot, this is a completely stupid statistic just like K/D, that said if you play more AK or AWP no more or less and it doesn't mean anything if you aim correctly at the heads You have people with a disgusting AIM with a large percentage of HS only because they never play AWP and with 16 avg kill. Believe it or not, seeing how it evokes stats in verbal jousting between players on Faceit, it's obvious that players take this into account to inflate their ego and it impacts the game. Honestly only the AVG kill is a decent stat that says a lot about the player's form but you can also BAIT for it by doing lots of exit frag In reality they should just ban the stats and put only the elo in front like in MM and ppl mb play for win and not for stats
2021-06-13 15:33
The only thing that should be done and it's not related to the stats on your profile but it's regarding the ELO, the players who have carry should lose less and gain more ELO than the big bots who didn't do anything in the game Less players boosted like this
2021-06-13 15:36
1 reply
define "carrying" lmao
2021-06-13 15:52
rws is dogshit and will only make people bait more to boost their ego
2021-06-13 15:41
1 reply
 | 
United States hurbok
no one understands lmao you can only get rws from winning rounds. if you bait and get 2 exit frags it won’t increase it
2021-06-13 16:05
if you get a 3k entry and die and then your bot teammates lose the round you get 0 rws. but impact matters in rws LOOOOL
2021-06-14 01:37
rws is so trash,na logic
2021-06-14 01:41
1 reply
 | 
Italy bennyhana
+1
2021-06-14 02:06
RWS was good 6 years ago its not gonna be implemented now
2021-06-14 01:48
Stats are fine, RWS is fine. The issue lies within the format of the games. FaceIT and ESEA PUGs are absolute dogshit. There should be no money tied to PUGs, there should be no stats tied to PUGs, and there should be no value given to PUGs from a players perspective. PUGs are meant to be played casually when your team isn't able to practice. If the focus was put more on team-based CS then the game as a whole would be better off. Players trying to become the next Zywoo because they think he got all his skills from FaceIT pugging are delusional and they deserve to waste the years that they will inevitably waste trying to get noticed from PUGs. TL;DR - STOP PUGGING. STOP REFERENCING PUG STATS. ONLY REFERENCE STATS WHEN THE RESULT OF THE GAME MATTERS TO BOTH TEAMS.
2021-06-14 02:12
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.