Thread has been deleted
Last comment
OG performance
syrsoN | 
Mongolia 7DoA 
Mantuu did good and I don't know what was going on in Aleksi's mind but he was good also. But about niko, valde and flamez. During blast premier, niko and flamez were the 1st to enter sites and the main players who actively held sites. Valde and aleksi were lurking/support. This made flamez the star player and he gained a lot of popularity during blast. Big change since valde was always their star player. This worked ok, but they ended up losing against G2 Flashpoint was messed up. They regularly changed roles, one round flamez is entry and aleksi on other. It didnt work out, and they lost against astralis and vitality But on the recent, IEM summer was much better as everyone had permanent roles. Aleksi and niko as support/lurk depending on the situation. Flamez entry and valde star. Though this worked better, i think they aren't using flamez at his fullest. He's a beast if you use him right
2021-06-14 13:08
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Russia Evil_DaviD1
flameZ is the second best player in OG at IEM tho. He did really great. He could even overcome mantuu in stats for that tournament, but he played not well at semi-finals and grandfinals. I think it's because of the pressure, not because of "not using him right". After all he's 17 yo boy and it's first finals he ever played in his life. Especially at so prestigious tournament against the best team in the world.
2021-06-14 13:13
3 replies
agreed +1 it find safe to assume that pressure got the best of him at the final. cant find any other reason why he did perform that badly versus his previous games.
2021-06-14 13:21
 | 
Finland Ekkkku
+1
2021-06-14 13:24
 | 
Argentina lechon
+1
2021-06-14 13:50
is flamez that good? havent been watching a lot of cs, can some1 explain what makes him good? would be appreciated ty
2021-06-14 13:14
5 replies
 | 
Czech Republic JameS_19
Before final, he was by stats second best OG player. But I know people might think he is bad, because not many people are watching OG often, and in their last two games, the most important where a lot people was watching, flameZ fucked up. But before grand final he had second best rating, while being entry and going in first…
2021-06-14 13:18
2 replies
tyyy jesus, entry with 2nd highest stats - kid is going to be a monster if he keeps it up
2021-06-14 13:19
1 reply
 | 
Czech Republic JameS_19
hltv.org/stats/teams/players/10503/og?ev.. He is second best player for OG at this event even after he fucked up in grand final, so I guess it shows how good he was in their first matches… It’s kinda sad people trashtalk him sooo much. He was so good for OG, thx to him they got to the final. But he was by far worst player in the final, so people are trashing him. But you can’t expect consistency from young player, ofc he will be very shaky, but he was doing his job. But hltv community doesn’t care.
2021-06-14 13:27
syrsoN | 
Mongolia 7DoA
for someone only 17, he performs crazy and has a really good stats, especially during blast. As i said he's an entry fragger, and he makes a lot of impacting frags at the start of rounds. People say he has so much potential and i also agree. People also spam FLAM EZ, after his crazy frags
2021-06-14 13:20
1 reply
haha FLAM EZ is pretty good, reminds me of R EZ hopefully he can be a good young entry fragger. we need more of those in the scene.
Where did FlameZ play on Endpoint because it might take him a while longer to adapt, his Dust2 CT side position really isnt working rn for example
2021-06-14 13:19
1 reply
 | 
Finland jakem0n
Iirc flameZ was playing lurker role in Endpoint
2021-06-14 13:47
OG actually played rly good this IEM summer , they show they can be top 5 team if they keep playing like this.I think this new roster with niko and flameZ rly can work .
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.