Thread has been deleted
Last comment
safe tennis bet
 | 
Myanmar roye 
1.3 on cilic against fognini, guy seems motivated just won 1 tittle looks like he wants more because he knows he can go out in 1st round in wimbledon so he can use some cash i think, and fognini is biggest tennis troll, like also there is height advantage for serve targetted surface, fognini is too small - he needs to be on perfect form to compete on this against big server which i doubt he is right now.
2021-06-16 12:08
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Myanmar roye
so ez for cilic are you millionairs guys , yet?
2021-06-16 19:54
1 reply
Didn't see this thread cuz no bumps but I've followed you for 2 tennis bets and both won :D
2021-06-16 19:56
Safe tennis bet - DONT BET WOMEN TENNIS :( Did you have something safe from men tennis for tomorrow?
2021-06-16 19:57
4 replies
 | 
Myanmar roye
to be honest no i dont have ,all my bets were pretty much without looking at games but after analyzing these players for years and collected knowledge with some luck got me correct picks i guess, dont focus too hard on safe bets its just important to bet low amount of money so you can make many mistakes and dont lose cash, you can try to risk with low amounts dont go to safe bets only you definately could risk a bit with lower amount on grass i think, 1.1 odds wont be winner from now on i believe in upsets now
2021-06-16 20:04
3 replies
Thank you for answer and advice also :D
2021-06-16 20:32
THIS. best answer possible. Theres no safe bets , so don´t bet big , if you have good win rate , just go bet little , and win little by little. bet only what you can afford to lose. very nice.
2021-06-16 20:38
1 reply
acoR | 
Estonia pj4
betting for fun is best. i always try wild ass combos with low amounts. when u hit it u feel so good :D
2021-06-18 11:09
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.