Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Are people jealous because you carry them?
France Too_Many_boosted_on_Faceit 
There are people who can be toxic because of your bad performance but on Faceit there are people who are toxic because you carry them, they are jealous to be carried, as if their ego takes a hit, have you ever come across this kind of people? I have. A worse thing than carry ungrateful bots, does it exist?
2021-06-18 10:05
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Reported
2021-06-18 10:05
 | 
Myanmar roye
just had last my game like that lol, i even begging to go away from plant i can do better job alone and noobs better would just stay alive instead trying to do something, but it got even worse all noobs started taking agressive positions and i had no clue what to do and didnt want 1x5 so was sadge game
2021-06-18 10:09
if they are jealous then they should readjust their ego to a lot less-there are mg with faceit level 10 ego but this is like a real life-so many ppl like this:)
2021-06-18 10:16
KRIMZ | 
Sweden Svahn
my favorite is the ones that says nothing and just pushes. no strats, no nothing. then they flame you for "talking".
2021-06-18 10:16
Tbh when I see someone fragging harder than me I automatically try harder too. That’s not out of jealousy but out healthy competition… When u start trolling, baiting because your teammates are better than u this match you’re a man child and shouldn’t be playing this TEAM BASED game
2021-06-18 10:17
JW | 
Sweden EntonXD
1: they are tilt so they play bad/play bad because tilt and dont know how to not act like a shield 2: you devalue them by telling them to go first and bait them etc. 3:they get tilt because of you. If someone keeps telling me how to play and i cant do what i want i play bad and its unfun. 4: theyre toxic people and you shouldnt care 5: they get hard fights, go in first and you get easy fights and go in to refrag
2021-06-18 10:18
 | 
Morocco bobby_j
quite often. and the ones who shoot you when you get 3+ kills
2021-06-18 10:18
yeah they can be jeolous lol was carrying hard (again) and this one round i failed to kill the guy on site, and there was a russian in the team starting to insult me (how surprising) lol. i still dont know why. shit happens, i failed to kill a guy, so what? get the trade, take the site and carry on.
2021-06-18 10:36
usually when it's 4 premades ( fighting who's going to be an alpha in their little clique), even though you carry them they will scream every time you make a single mistake but solo players idk rly, they just want those +25 so they don't really care
2021-06-18 10:33
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.