Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Don’t Get me wrong he is a very good player but his playstyle is just not made for competitive pro games, I always see him dying cuz he takes fights he doesn’t need to. 3/10 times it works but that’s not a ratio you can rely on, he can drop 30 frage a game but then lose the most important duel at 14-13 and lose them the whole map, it’s sad to not watch him develop beyond this point given the amount of chances he had in many teams
2021-06-18 11:18
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Nepal baral25
ok daps
2021-06-18 11:24
 | 
United Kingdom Dan__
This would be a lovely copypasta
2021-06-18 11:24
3 replies
Not a copy pasta when it’s literally the truth, I love watching him play but those unnecessary fights happen more often then I’d like to
2021-06-18 11:29
1 reply
 | 
United Kingdom Dan__
It would make a lovely copypasta
2021-06-18 11:35
definetly
2021-06-18 11:43
 | 
Poland r_e_x
Bro, if you talk about peek on dust when cerq was down mid he just wanted to help him, look at obo on ovp, on enemy's eco/force when he was wide in the open near con and got double peeked from mid&baloons, thats example of unnecessary peek
2021-06-18 11:27
5 replies
There are 2 rounds stuck in my head, one where he was on D2 short and just ran through a smoke completely catching CT off guard, that was an example of it working. But if it hadn’t worked they would’ve lost the round… And then VS NiP on OVP where NiP were going monster, EG had a counter flash and MICHU didn’t fight then, but after the counter flash he just decided to wide swing monster without support, which was so weird to me
2021-06-18 11:39
1 reply
 | 
Poland r_e_x
that one on short was really crazy one, but generally every player does mistakes and overpeeks sometimes, sometimes it pays off sometimes it doenst but agree about this short play that it was kind of stupid cause he had bomb, he shouldnt have carried bomb while doing this kind of action. Wasnt watching all the match, mby he did like you said dumb peek in monster, but i think that generally the most overpeeking person in eg is obo, cause he is very young and does often risky plays, i remember he was solo in con fighting (on mirage) 4 or 5 enemies on mid, or similar happend in con in overpass. However in both he didnt die so good for him
2021-06-18 12:02
yes that obo one made me realize how inexperienced he is michu, well sometimes is clueless of what to do
2021-06-18 11:45
2 replies
oBo still a kiddo, watch him play when he’s around k0nfig age it’ll be insane just like with him, the mechanics are there already
2021-06-18 11:46
1 reply
yes he was having a good game until that play.
2021-06-18 11:48
 | 
Poland Roxin
He made some unnecessary peeks in that game vs NIP that cost them the game
2021-06-18 11:29
1 reply
Yeah and also before that game there were many ??? moments for me as a viewer, idk maybe it’s part of the EG game plan to have him look for these kind of fights but when it doesn’t work it just makes him look like a egoistic fool((
2021-06-18 11:37
but when they win it looks beautiful
2021-06-18 11:43
2 replies
Ye sure, I don’t want to take away from that, but they need to figure out how to utilize him in the right way and maybe how to make him go for these kinds of plays in the right moments more often
2021-06-18 11:45
1 reply
 | 
Poland aiken
Well, CS is a game of decisions. Pro players make tons of bad decisions but let's say 40% of them still end up with success because of skill compensation. I mean if you take a duel in situation what favors your enemy so it's like 40:60 you may still get that frag and be rewarded with "nice". However it was not nice that you took that duel. In order to be good player and a good team is to maximize the number of duels with advantage (flashes, better angles, one way smoke, cover) and maximize Xv1 situations so even if you fail you will be traded. Taking risk sometimes is justified when the reward is high. For instance when you push a smoke assuming that no one watches it may end up giving easy frag or getting huge advantage from position you gain from it. All these factors were included in Astralis game plan and it directly contributed to their success. Imagine how many times you see a pro player going out of bullets in rifle and even when he has time to reload he switches to USP and peek for more frags. That's when the emotions take control and they play to make a highlight. It's not what pro player should do to maximize chances of winning a round (it might be justified in clean anty eco rounds of course). There are cases when pro players
2021-06-18 12:00
Tbf he was the main factor behind EG winning rounds in previous matches only vs NiP it didnt work
2021-06-18 11:46
SO youre saying that he can solo carry whole game with 30k but its hes fault that they losing? Nice logic xD
2021-06-18 11:55
1 reply
Basically yeah, and that’s the sad part of it.
2021-06-18 11:55
Nobody is perfect Recently s1mple vs BIG on Dust 2: Two rounds BIG players went short and s1mple playing from site didnt noticed players running towards right site
2021-06-18 12:02
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.