Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Good politicians in your country?
kennyS | 
United States _snapdragon_ 
Are their any good politicans in your country that are generally well liked by the public? I know for the US we have governor of wyoming Mark gordon and Governor of florida Ron DeSantis but US presidents are generally not liked by the majority of the public
2021-07-21 08:25
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
I can only think of Bolsonaro and Tiririca
2021-07-21 08:26
87 replies
No
2021-07-21 08:26
80 replies
Suggestions? If you don't take in consideration: college teachers, twitter warriors and single mothers, the rest of Brazil appreciate Bolsonaro
2021-07-21 08:28
79 replies
based
2021-07-21 08:32
 | 
United States Masshole
france24.com/en/live-news/20210709-bolso.. this dude literally has a worse approval rating than Richard Nixon who had to resign because he was caught doing a bunch of illegal shit lmao
2021-07-21 08:33
21 replies
They said the same about him in 2018 elections, the media tried so hard that eventually all credibility was lost. I don't believe in your percentages Was he really caught doing "illegal shit" he would already be behind bars
2021-07-21 08:38
15 replies
damn the brainwashing is working
2021-07-21 09:11
9 replies
It is, that's why some ppl still vote for Lula knowing he's corrupt
2021-07-21 16:24
3 replies
based brazilian, one of the few non retardeds
2021-07-21 18:25
Tell me a president that is not corrupt, it's impossible. Everyone that get this far is corrupt
2021-07-22 20:48
even bolsonaro's kids are corrupt there is no good polititian in here actually there are good guys but no one give a fuck to them
2021-07-30 19:11
Dude when u see brainwashed ppl u def don’t want to try to argue with, just look with pity
2021-07-25 06:18
4 replies
You're not mentally capable of discuss with people with different views, so instead u make excuses. "I won't prove you wrong, I'm just too smart for you" never, ever had any impact in mankind's progress I recommend some self reflection
2021-07-27 16:43
3 replies
Actually the best thing of my friends is that they have different political views and is rly great to argue with them and another ppl who know how. But the most important thing is that arguing about politics is not about prove u wrong or right, fuck that tbh. But u talking about FACTS and you’re def defending a fucking corrupt president who collaborated to bring our country to a shithole EVEN BIGGER. That’s why I don’t argue with ppl who have the repeated speech like u. U don’t want to argue, you just want to be right. Cheers 🥂
2021-07-30 04:45
2 replies
"That’s why I don’t argue with ppl who have the repeated speech like u. U don’t want to argue, you just want to be right." But that is literally you right now.
2021-07-30 08:55
1 reply
not worthy
2021-07-30 14:40
 | 
Denmark Erkin1
Yes he did do a bunch of illegal shit, like illegal espionage on the opposing political party. He is not behind bars because his vice president Gerald Ford, who became president after Nixon's resignation, issued a presidential pardon on any and all crimes Nixon committed whilst in office.
2021-07-21 18:27
wow. read a book. please. at this point im sure any book would do.
2021-07-22 12:49
imagine believing in brazilian's justice system NAH
2021-07-27 23:48
2 replies
Well they got corrupted presidents before
2021-07-28 00:18
This guy say makes me ashamed of being brazilian. He wouldn't believe Bolsonaro is corrupt even if he sees it with his own eyes.
2021-07-30 09:08
ignore him, he's bolsominion i'm 100% he will call me "leftist" or "communist"
2021-07-22 19:26
1 reply
I bet his dad is a bolsominion and he’s spitting the bolsominion speech to his head
2021-07-30 04:46
what about biden having most shit approval rating?
2021-07-30 14:42
2 replies
1 reply
not about being low, but the semantic politics on it, it realy depravated
2021-07-30 20:41
 | 
Brazil Dengozo
Sérgio Moro, Kim Kataguiri
2021-07-21 08:36
4 replies
They're both hated because betrayed Bolsonaro
2021-07-21 08:39
2 replies
 | 
Brazil Dengozo
that's why i love them
2021-07-21 08:49
1 reply
oh yeah you love traitors
2021-07-21 17:33
+1
2021-07-21 18:28
Must be bait
2021-07-21 16:44
9 replies
If you think so it's because you consume too much nonsense media, he was elected in 2018 and will again in 2022, Bolsonaro is loved
2021-07-21 16:50
8 replies
Omg, you are so fucking stupid. Every person that like Bolsonaro at this point is braindead
2021-07-25 15:11
7 replies
Yeah you probably fit in #3, get out of your bubble
2021-07-25 16:01
6 replies
Actually no, i just can think. Go read some books and get out of YOUR bubble. It's funny that the whole world think the same thing about Bolsonaro and only their supporters can think out of the bubble, amazing how geniuses they are.
2021-07-25 16:25
5 replies
What books dude? Really what you meant by that? He is more loved than hated, what kind of book can change it? Anyway... Just because you like wasting your time on twitter with people who thinks like you, it means nothing, they're a loud minority
2021-07-27 16:34
4 replies
I don't have social medias. You should read some books, about politics, sociology, philosophy and anothers aspects of the human being just to see how horrible Bolsonaro is as a person and president. And no, he is not as loved as you think, thats why i think Lula will win in 2022 (thats not what i want, but its what will happen)
2021-07-27 23:33
3 replies
I don't need books friend I am able to create my own ideas About 2022, things may happen. But if nothing changes, Bolsonaro is elected again
2021-07-28 00:17
2 replies
"I don't need books" kkkkkkk that comment explain everything. The most geniuses people in the history read a ton of books, but you can create your own ideas, omg hahaha
2021-07-28 00:22
1 reply
Nice ad hominem
2021-07-28 04:11
Kim Kataguire..... Sergio Moro.... Heni Ozi Cukier... Arthur do Val....
You are blind. Brazil hates Bolsonaro. Only you and some other idiots still think he is a good person. Usually his supporters are old, racist elitists who have no clue of anything.
2021-07-22 01:49
33 replies
Old people are wise. Racists understand that there are problems with every race and try to bring solutions, although nowadays any person trying to talk about it gets quickly censored I'm not a Bolsonaro appreciator myself, but if you put Bolsonaro (populism) vs Lula (corruption), we know who will be the winner. Old people happen to know the dangers Lula brings as they suffered under his presidency once, so they won't accept it again and take the less bad side. If you want a change, only a candidate that attract both rightist and leftist ideas will be able to overcome Bolsonaro and Lula as people would (again) try to take the less bad side, but then we are back to populism one more time
2021-07-22 08:13
32 replies
Racists understand problems with every race? Are you fucking insane? Old people are not wise, they lived times where things were different. Their lines of thought are not relevant nor correct for today. You might not be a Bolsonaro supporter, but saying he is the "less bad side" is mocking the thousands of people that died because his corrupt ass was trying to overprice vaccines and delayed our immunization in months. I'm honestly disgusted by your arguments, you are part of this country problems
2021-07-22 10:06
29 replies
esse mlk so pode ser retardado
2021-07-22 12:24
8 replies
So pode
2021-07-22 12:34
quer eleger quem porra? nao tem ngm bom pra eleger nesse caralho, tem que ir pelo menos pior ou tu quer que o lula foda o brasil denovo, ciro nem é opção
2021-07-22 19:02
6 replies
não é eleger irmao, vc nao viu a merda que esse mlk fallou?
2021-07-22 19:14
1 reply
ah ta, confundi o coment mals
2021-07-22 19:47
I disapprove a lot of things that Bolsonaro has done, but I agree with you. unfortunately he's the least bad choice. I don't wanna get robbed like in the past. The street robberies are bad enough, don't need politicians robbing the country in the way they did before.
2021-07-22 21:25
3 replies
No he's not, that one or the other argument just reinforces Lula's power, that's why he is not making pressure for the impeachment, rather he wants Bolsonaro to fuck up in order to feed from that. It is possible to make a change, and we must show that we are not gonna put our votes on politicians that don't care about society, only about their project of power. Take a look what Bolsonaro did, made punishing corruption harder, neglected the corona virus pandemic killing thousands and more recently raised the fundão eleitoral to 4 billion, all that while protecting his corrupt sons. I voted for him, but I'll never vote for him again. Never.
2021-07-30 09:13
2 replies
I see your point. I'll also never vote for him because I (unfortunately know and) despise a lot of people that his two younger sons employed in the government. And his neglection of the pandemic had a lot to do with those specific individuals. Anyway, I'm afraid I must get some facts straight from what you said. The efforts to make punishing corruption harder stem from the Supreme Court and the Parliament. The overturning in the Supreme Court of the vote to allow prisons after second instance court trials ended up killing any chance of turning state's evidence on deals with the prosecution (delação premiada). This happened in november 2019. The previous and current lower chamber president sand leadership worked hard to stifle graft probes by passing legislation that make harder to punish corruption too. Bolsonaro couldn't do a thing. If anything, he went along to get along. He's been thinking about achieving progress by passing legislation, even if it means he's got to become an ally to big tent parties in Congress — which everyone knows are corrupt and have a long history of patrimonialism. Which is also to case of the public electoral fund raise. What's he gonna do, honestly? If he vetoes, Congress will easily overrun the veto with 308+ votes. So, I get your criticism and frustration, but I must remember you that his caving to the establishment were his only choice. If he stood in the way of Congress, he would have already been ousted or impeached. By doing this, he averted a political crisis, which is very good for a country whose economy is struggling to get back on its feet. He will never get elected president again. But he is sure as shit a less evil choice than social democratic politicians or batshit crazy leftist ones. I also must say that some center-right politicians like the former minister of health seem to be less evil than Bolsonaro. I would vote for and I'd like to see him suceed only to see Bolsonaro's shocked face.
2021-07-30 12:17
1 reply
Thanks for your friendly and respectful reply. I have no doubt that this is the kind of discussion that will really make a difference in the future of our country. I'm going to be honest with you, I wasn't aware of the circumstances upon which the falling off the deal with the prosecution happened, nevertheless, think with me for a moment. I understand the inner workings of politics tends to overwhelm the individuals, hence the phrase "politics is the art of the possible", but take a look at what our president is doing with baseless claims, such as preventive treatment for COVID (cloroquina) and the 2014 elections fraud. Despite those claims being standing on thin air, look at how many people go along and defend his ideas blindly. Now imagine if he was actually defending smart and science based measures while both pressuring the congressmen and articulating with them in order to find a middle ground. He could accomplish a lot, I'm sure of it, especially because he would still have the center by his side, helping to put pressure on the political class. I understand your argument and maybe you are right, maybe that was his only choice, but if I was there, I'd rather fall defending the right thing than stay doing the wrong thing. And mind you it's not like his priority is the country. It's pretty clear his priority is his own project of power. Why? Because if the country was his priority he would be oh so much quicker to get his hands on those vaccines, he would be so much more careful with his statements understanding the chaos and disruption they can cause in a misinformed population, he would value more the positive outcomes than his electoral viability, he would keep his election promises because he had spoken out of truth instead of manipulation. Maybe this is asking too much, even being a bit innocent, but if we accept those postures, we start deserving them as our presidents, and this is one of the worse things that can happen to us. As for your latter claims, I hope so much he have a third viable option for the next year, people are waking up. We must be patient as politics is a crazy slow game, but we must never be complacent. If there's one thing I'm taking from all of this is that we must treat politicians without passion. We must keep our eyes really opened, and we must be able to turn our back for them the moment they slip, as to make it damn clear that they do not fuck up with us. It's a slow game, but when more people start realizing this, the more we'll 'domesticate' our politicians.
2021-07-31 03:20
Brazil as any other third world country had problems with vaccines, no president can make miracle when our infrastructure is 100 years delayed when compared to 1st world countries Ofc the media saw it as another opportunity to attack the president, the same president that is slowly killing globo, the powerful fake news machine (sorry, it's a shame how they feel in the right of "fact check" things as they somehow control what is true or not, they show their biased side and the people, mainly the innocent youth, accept it), so they try their best to remove Bolsonaro. Their news are purely for political power and money, never honest and unbiased as it should be. You should try to be a little more open minded, I don't agree with you as I understand what made you think this way, now being disgusted with my point of view is straightly disrespectful
2021-07-22 18:31
19 replies
I believe in science not bolsonaro
2021-07-22 19:51
8 replies
Science was wrong sometimes and it still commit mistakes. Scientists can be as corrupt as presidents
2021-07-23 18:42
1 reply
Science has never been completely off. Only small mistakes. When tens of thousands of scientists says global waking is a thing then I’m gonna believe it.
2021-07-23 23:47
take a moment and just think how ridiculous the sentence "i believe in science" sounds. it's basically sugar coated religious language.
2021-07-23 20:20
5 replies
I believe in science > Bolsonaro doesn’t believe in science and calls it a fraud > I don’t believe in Bolsonaro What is so ridiculous please explain
2021-07-23 23:45
4 replies
no one should believe in science. that's just a ridiculous thing to do. it's like walking across a desert and trusting the shifting sands do not hide quicksand below them. facts are what the evidence can show to be reliably true and in science the facts are not immune to change. not mentioning that when you say stuff like "i believe in science" the occasional bible thumper or bolsonaro supporter (also most likely catholic) will just say "that's just like your opinion man" ---> because this is what the religious mind does everytime it hears the word believe/belief. there is simple too much baggage coalescing around this word and no one really understands this.
2021-07-24 13:28
3 replies
OK!
2021-07-24 15:38
what do u believe in then
2021-07-25 17:42
1 reply
that's not a question i can give a simple answer to. i don't particularly believe in anything or at least things mentioned in this comment chain. blind forces of chance maybe. i could plan a perfect weekend and it still could be ruined or enhanced by the most arbitrary and mundane thing. there's no purpose attached, nothing at all. it's all just quite random. i could mention things that i think are worth believing in. friendships, relationships and that sorta thing. religion, science, not so much. not in religion because it is ridiculous from a rational perspective and its only value seems to be in creating a community based on mutual delusion. basically you can just have any group of people share a common belief or habit and voilá, the social cohesion becomes stronger. not in science, because it is simply a tool meant for understanding the world around you. it is not a tool for governing people. though i should point out that religion tried to govern people and it still tries to do it: it has such a shitty track record that the idea of a theocracy is terrifying.
2021-07-26 00:23
Oh gosh, you are a master in playing the victim card, aren't you? I bet Bolsonaro is glad to have so many brainwashed people advocating for him.
2021-07-22 20:27
 | 
Brazil frvjoel
dude brazil's vaccination infrastructure is THE SECOND BEST IN THE WORLD (second to China), Sao Paulo alone can vaccinate MILLIONS everyday. The problem is that we have an Incopetent egocentrical mf as a leader, under the guy 550 k (discounting the under detection) died of a 1% death rate virus, millions of people lost their jobs and are facing the hunger that was erradicated by our corrupt expresident, AND HE TRIES EVERY Fing DAY TO RUIN THE EFFORTS OF OTHER LEADERS AND SCIENTISTS TO STOP THIS DISEASE THIS GUY IS AN INCOMPETENT ASS, A RISK THAT HAS TO BE TERMINATED, HE CANNOT BE PRESIDENT
2021-07-22 20:52
8 replies
Yeah sure he allowed people to die just to receive some millions zzzzz do you think the president is retarded? No one would do this because the outcome is obvious: impeachment, riots, national madness. But so far, nothing happened, only a few believe in your side of history which originated from globo Our infrastructure is bad that's why we're suffering with SUS problems for years, your data is corrupted cuz we're closer to the second worst actually
2021-07-23 18:40
7 replies
 | 
Brazil frvjoel
Yes, bozo is retarded, that was obvious for everyone every since he was expelled from the army and again, just see what we did 12 years ago, when I said that only in SP the vaccinated 2mil everyday, its because they did, go check it by yourself, bolsonaro is the single only person to blame for the entirety of brazil not being vaccinated, like, two months ago
2021-07-26 05:16
6 replies
Damn man you really believe that? Journalists unironically compared h1n1 to coronavirus, let me remind you that coronavirus was responsible for lockdowns all around the world, killed way more than h1n1 in a year, it can spread faster. There are differences that make what occured in 2009 impossible on today's world: the vaccines for corona came in as overpriced, in 2009-2010 we bought 83 millions of h1n1 vaccines for 1 billion reais and I wouldn't call that a good choice because part of the money were reserved for yellow fever and infantile paralysis vaccines Now if we try to buy 83 millions of: Pfizer: 1,8b reais Covaxin: 1,2b reais Moderna: 2,1b reais And I'm converting it with the current real, which equals 5,20R$ = 1$. In the beginning of the year, when Bolsonaro decided not to buy them, real was around 6 R$ = 1$, which would make the vaccines more expensive Now considering that we can't afford to spend 1b+ without extensive economic studies, Bolsonaro did right in not taking desperate measures, with the money he saved, more vaccines can be bought today. It's nonsense to prioritize corona, which killed 550k Brazilians until now (it was even less when he took the decision), 0.2% of our total population, over the chance of a possible economic collapse we may face in the future. H1N1 vaccines already existed at that time, no further research was needed, all Lula needed to do was spend some heavy money on them, that lack of ability when spending money is what leaded us to today's situation, our monetary power is weaker, blaming Bolsonaro won't fix the situation but it's the hobby of the press. We knew the effects of h1n1 and it's vaccines (100 years of global study) We didn't knew the effects of corona and it's vaccines (around 9 months of global study). Tldr: comparing both is not wise due to: different prices, different monetary power, different (lacking) research data
2021-07-26 06:46
5 replies
 | 
Brazil frvjoel
none of this matter to this argument, it is an argument on infraesctructure. and in 2009 we vaccinated 88 million people in the time of three months. but still, remember that, had bozo done anything science said to be the best, "only" 1/5 of those who died would have died. There is no excuse for any president who allows (the proper wording would be "tried his best to kill atleast") 550k deaths in a country like BR, that always was an example on the combat of pandemics. It is the most important reason of the existence of a president, to do every single thing in his power do defend every single person in the country he was elected, including getting vaccines as soon as possible, and fighting to get it even from another countries, if they pay 1b, you pay 2, if they pay 3, you pay 6, thats the job of the president during a crisis. and remember, pfizer offered the vaccine for HALF the price to Brazil, because they care about brazilians? NO. They are euros and NA, they think we are dumbass monkeys, and would kill us without thought if we didnt give them oil. They did it because brazil is the best posterboy for ANY vaccine, exactly because we are an open (meaning the world can know what happens here) poor country (meaning its the perfect place for diseases like corona) that can vaccinate our population really fast (meaning that if the vaccine works (which it does) everyone will know and buy more) bozo is to blame for the lack of vaccines. bozo is to blame for the, at best, extremely incompetent, at worst, intentionally killing of his people, combat to this pandemic. bozo is to blame for the lack of coordination bozo is to blame for not taking measures to ensure that medical staff (your soldiers in this war) would be as safe as possible bozo is to blame for the lack of medical equipment and (actual) medicine (that works against corona) and bozo is to blame for the worsenning of everyones lifes in Brazil, and many in the world with our variant once again: THIS GUY IS AN INCOMPETENT ASS, A RISK THAT HAS TO BE TERMINATED, HE CANNOT BE PRESIDENT ps: and to think that our military creates officers that don't know the very basic fundamentals of fighting a war, really makes me fear for the future of this country
2021-07-26 13:59
4 replies
So you think it's correct to spend so much money on vaccines for a virus with death rate of 3% that killed only 0.2% Brazilians, even if it means an increasement for inflation, later ruining the lives of millions I prefer saving millions for the sacrifice of thousands
2021-07-27 16:52
2 replies
 | 
Brazil frvjoel
dude you really think some billions will cause mass inflation and starvation? You're not saving anyone, you are killing people for the sake of it. No vaccines + no distancing + no masks + no coordenation + lying about medicines (bolsonaro's strategy) = people getting sick -> people dying -> mass fear -> closing of commerce -> mass unemployement -> famine (return to the map of countries in mass hunger) all that happened here. where is the """Saving millions""""?
2021-07-27 18:49
1 reply
 | 
Brazil frvjoel
And im just ignoring all of his incompetences and intentional failures in a lot of other aspects including education, ambiental which is the most important of all nowadays, the corruption of the armed forces and military polices and etc
2021-07-27 19:05
+1 btw i'm pretty sure that guy is baiting by now
2021-07-30 09:18
Hahaha Bolsonaro literally made his fortune (way bigger than Lula's) stealing paychecks from his employees.
2021-07-22 21:26
1 reply
ooooooohhhhhh yes we can see right here how his fortune is way bigger than Lula's bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-06-08/n..
2021-07-23 08:07
my god, this is the most based thing i've read in years OMEGALUL respect
2021-07-22 21:21
shut up idiot
2021-07-23 00:42
If you are brazilian and support bolsonaro you are actually retarded, he fucked up with covid denial and didnt allow the purchase of vaccines, there are no good politicians here the country is doomed and running towards inevitable colapse with the next election.
2021-07-25 17:28
3 replies
Why don't you read the comments above and educate yourself
2021-07-25 21:51
2 replies
Why do you insist in supporting a corrupt retard?
2021-07-26 11:59
1 reply
You literally have to read the comments above there are some explanation It's not cool to call others retard...
2021-07-26 15:01
 | 
Brazil finexys_
+1 based
2021-07-24 19:42
20% approval rate, your opinion is irrelevant bro
2021-07-30 09:15
1 reply
>2021 >trusting the media #59 They doing the same modus operandi and don't even try to hide it
2021-07-30 09:29
 | 
Portugal ghostyycs
"I can only think of Bolsonaro" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
2021-07-30 18:59
2 replies
+1, but nevermind, he is one of the guys who believe in the media who says the leftist media does fake news (they actually do but not about polititians) when they have done lots of fake news about everything just to make #bolsonaro2022
2021-07-30 19:20
1 reply
 | 
Portugal ghostyycs
people that say bolsonaro is good at anything are just too fucking dumb for anything
2021-07-30 21:03
Rasmus Paludan
2021-07-21 08:29
6 replies
He is very hated here after he went around burning qurans :D. One half hates him because he disrespected muslims and islam and the other because he caused riots that destroyed the streets
2021-07-21 18:23
5 replies
 | 
Denmark Erkin1
He's joking. Paludan is very much disliked here as well.
2021-07-21 18:32
#115 :D
2021-07-21 18:42
2 replies
He’s got a point tho, but we got it the first time.
2021-07-21 18:46
1 reply
Also true, but no reason to take it to such extremes by him.
2021-07-21 18:54
JW | 
Sweden EntonXD
no one knows him and those do are leftists
2021-07-25 05:19
 | 
United States 3manu3l
Bernie Sanders
2021-07-21 08:29
25 replies
11 replies
paywall
2021-07-21 16:36
5 replies
 | 
United States Shr3y
19% - highly favor him 26% - somewhat favorable 13 - don't know 13 - somewhat unfavorable 29 - very unfavorable This is based on 1300 people survey though, conducted through online interviews, so I won't believe such a small sample size
2021-07-23 08:59
4 replies
Thanks!
2021-07-23 09:44
Over 1000 usually has a 3% margin of error if conducted correctly
2021-07-25 11:01
A 1300 people survey is rather average for a nation survey, so that doesn't really make any sense.
2021-07-30 16:21
1 reply
 | 
United States Shr3y
I didn't know that
2021-07-30 18:37
$500/year for this axaxaxaxa couldn’t get more american than that
2021-07-21 18:24
4 replies
 | 
United States Shr3y
Statista is actually used by lot of Europeans and is a great source for consulting companies Do you think each product is made for personal consumers in mind or have you actually worked in a MNC before?
2021-07-23 08:45
3 replies
Why would i have worked at an MNC before? All i’m saying is i think statistics like this needs to be publicly available to anyone.
2021-07-23 09:15
2 replies
 | 
United States Shr3y
Not really. They provide stats from really classified sources, helping companies and such. They also have a business model ffs
2021-07-23 09:46
1 reply
Then taxes can cover the fee? I understand that this statistic is of how many people favour Bernie Sanders, and i don’t see why it wouldn’t be of interest to the public.
2021-07-23 09:48
But he's a commie brotha KKona
2021-07-21 16:36
the millionaire who say billionaires should pay more taxes OMEGALUL
2021-07-21 17:13
2 replies
and they should...
2021-07-25 15:04
They should
2021-07-25 15:15
 | 
Hong Kong sti11fac
Lul xD disgusting collectivist
2021-07-21 18:37
Cool guy he should have been democrat candidate for last two elections
1 reply
 | 
United States 3manu3l
+1
2021-07-21 18:38
Only Trump in your country
2021-07-22 11:52
5 replies
 | 
United States 3manu3l
by delusional people who think biden won illegitimately
2021-07-22 18:36
3 replies
Who's to say he didn't?
2021-07-22 18:43
2 replies
Most of the world, actually.
2021-07-22 19:50
1 reply
got him there mate like cmon trump is a dumbass but a nice one actualy :D biden is pure shit :D
2021-07-22 20:09
yes the guy who tried to override american democracy :DDDDDDD
2021-07-23 18:48
 | 
Georgia Megobari
Nah, we have retards in power
2021-07-21 08:30
1 reply
 | 
United States khanoki
same
2021-07-23 07:28
 | 
Indonesia woooi15
well liked doesnt mean good
2021-07-21 08:31
 | 
United States NABOT
Ron desantis good politician? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
2021-07-21 08:31
17 replies
 | 
United States Masshole
He has like a 50% approval rating among democrats that's actually insane
2021-07-21 08:34
15 replies
 | 
United States NABOT
undeserved lol doesnt give a shit about the environment underreports covid numbers and does it all with a smug look
2021-07-21 08:35
13 replies
11 replies
 | 
United States NABOT
npr.org/2021/05/05/993887824/ron-desanti.. what he's doing is FAR from enough; rofl. He's just doing what he is to appease two voter bases: uneducated dems and all reps who want their gas cars and shit. It's not caring, its pandering.
2021-07-21 08:40
4 replies
 | 
United States Masshole
kinda true tbh, at least he's not just outright denying it like some moronic Republicans are
2021-07-21 08:43
1 reply
 | 
United States NABOT
so? lol would rather have the dem whos going to do more abt it
2021-07-21 08:43
”Republicans want their gas cars” Have you stepped outside of the city one day? I have 60 km to work and then 60 km home again, that’s 120 km a day, or 75 miles. I’m poor too, i can hardly afford a decent electric car. Why do you hate me so much? I thought the democrats were for the working class. Maybe now you understand why the rural working class won’t vote for leftists, because nowadays they’re for rich city folk.
2021-07-22 12:01
1 reply
dems stopped representing the working class 40 years ago. the republicans don't really do so either but culturally they align with more rural people so it works out that way
2021-07-26 15:07
 | 
United States NABOT
and your 'fact check' is in response to one cherrypicked twitter post, read this: thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/545598-..
2021-07-21 08:42
5 replies
4 replies
 | 
United States NABOT
an irrelevant article lol. this addresses that one lady. mine is on the general subject. if underreporting is going on, it could be present at any level of the system; not just at the high level where she resided.
2021-07-21 08:51
2 replies
 | 
United States Masshole
bro its like 4am read the entire article im tried lol
2021-07-21 08:54
1 reply
 | 
United States NABOT
i did, almost midnight here
"Unscientific mask mandates" mf ain't a infectious disease doctor yet everyone of them are saying that masks work lmao
2021-07-21 17:17
 | 
United States Zymph0s
Underreports? Thats just false. Cuomo literally underreported the amount of people he killed by putting covid infected patients in Nursing homes. Only reason Covid numbers are so high in the US is because hospitals get 30K in government funding per covid Death they report. So by Cuomo putting the Covid Patients in the nursing homes he didnt have to pay the hospitals. Talk about Corrupt. De Santis kept his state open and safe and now it is thriving. Many companies are moving into Florida as well as people. So ya he is a good politician
2021-07-28 15:47
Democrats? You mean the Milhouse Gang?
2021-07-22 11:55
 | 
United States Jeebur
my last name is DeSantis ez dubs
2021-07-23 00:45
Modi
2021-07-21 08:42
28 replies
+1. He is well liked by the majority.
2021-07-22 08:27
2 replies
+303 iykyk
2021-07-22 21:45
1 reply
:DDDDDD
2021-07-23 10:01
+1
2021-07-23 08:25
 | 
India Drakkan
Was* Now he is mostly liked by the bhakts
2021-07-25 12:49
15 replies
Generic bs
2021-07-25 23:15
14 replies
 | 
India Drakkan
Generic blind bhakt I am still waiting for him to fulfill his economic promises Just 35 year old uncles who feel that Muslims are taking over the nation support him
2021-07-25 23:20
13 replies
+1 BJP is only good at hindu khatre me hai propoganda
2021-07-26 05:41
I don't support propaganda but thats hpw parties in india go for votes Congress did same so nt
2021-07-26 07:23
11 replies
 | 
India Drakkan
That's not what concerned me The fact that he has destroyed the economy is what concerned me
2021-07-26 10:11
4 replies
Agreed but i never expected much with any indian political party. Plus now they have a stupid reason covid.
2021-07-26 10:26
3 replies
 | 
India Drakkan
The problem is people had hopes from him That he would do something different and keep us in the race with china But now I don't know
2021-07-26 12:19
2 replies
Modi must do everything else we'll support those who've done nothing. I must remind you that none of the socialist democracies have done exceptionally good in the past few years, the reason for that being that any or all reforms are being protested and called anti democratic (like the recent arhatiya protest), even if they are good in thr long run. You can't call corporates bad and still have millions of jobs. It doesn't work that way. Regulation is imperative, but red tapism needs to go.
2021-07-26 14:02
1 reply
Lmao India has the second-worst income inequality in the world after Russia - the top 1% own approx. 60% of the wealth and it was all exacerbated after the year 2000. But keep sucking on that corporate boot, dude. I'm sure they'll throw some crumbs at you. Typical "socialism = bad" take. In your capitalist wet dream, a third of India's population will just die of starvation without social welfare schemes. You don't the extent to which labourers in India are exploited.
2021-07-30 18:54
Expected dumb bhakt reply. If Congress did the same (they didn't), then why do we need BJP? At least, Congress didn't put the economy in the trashcan with bullshit policies like demonetization and divert public attention from their failures by creating social unrest on religious lines like the BJP does.
2021-07-30 05:00
5 replies
Ok I see why your ass burnt over him You re just one tax evader and wanna call others bhakt due to your loss of black money. Also congress had bigger moles. Just check how much money Congress have swooped .
2021-07-30 08:30
4 replies
Citation required. Your daily whatsapp forward isn't evidence, boomer.
2021-07-30 16:15
3 replies
Lmao boomer would use hltv. This shows ur ass burnt ignorance since you wanted to evade taxes.
2021-07-30 17:09
2 replies
Your delusions aren't proof.
2021-07-30 18:42
1 reply
Ok
2021-07-30 18:57
7 years on and Modi still can't face a press conference. Cowards make good politicians but not good leaders. Modi is a bitchass pussy who can only boast about his 56inch chest from a teleprompter.
2021-07-30 04:53
1 reply
How much?
2021-07-30 08:32
yeah he is trash
2021-07-31 03:39
5 replies
xD wtf
2021-07-31 06:39
4 replies
I heard India flew in February 2019 over Pakistan without any reason with a fighter jet cause Modi wanted to secure his election and power
2021-07-31 09:04
3 replies
What are you immigrant or fake flagger xd
2021-07-31 16:09
2 replies
german
2021-07-31 19:00
1 reply
I don't know if I have energy to type whole paragraph but IndvsPak border dispute is since 1947 so these news of cross border tensions is nothing new and well political parties all round world do same stuff. They credited vaccines to their names which actually are made by scientists.
2021-07-31 19:04
none pls tell biden to invade brazil, there is oil here
2021-07-21 08:44
7 replies
not a real brazilian
2021-07-21 17:33
6 replies
World laugh at you because of bolsonaro. Many saw Brazil as future superpower with big population and industrializing economy but bolsonaro has polarized Brazil and completely failed COVID handling.
2021-07-22 19:54
5 replies
how can you say that brazil was becoming a superpower LMAOO
2021-07-22 21:38
it's very funny that swedish people think that their liberal progressive bubble of 10 million people are "the world" and no, asshole, bolsonaro didn't "polarize" the country. the whole polarization stem from operations uncovering that the main left-wing parties were embezzling tens of billions of public funds for personal gains and for the bankrolling of left-wing political campaigns in latin america through overbilling and bribing schemes. unfortunately our big cities are just like the ones from the rest of the world, swarming with left-wing nutjobs who think socialist authoritarianism and lawlessness are cool, and are still supporting those motherfuckers. this led to the polarization, which in turn led to bolsonaro's election.
2021-07-23 08:24
2 replies
He is accusing everyone that disagrees with him as a communist making him a populist. Populism always leads to polarization.
2021-07-23 11:24
And it doesn’t matter if people likes bolsonaro outside Brazil. Everyone can clearly see Brazil is a somewhat underdeveloped country famous for their football instead of their influence of world politics.
2021-07-23 11:26
and why "the world" ? im not laughing about brazil
2021-07-26 12:05
 | 
Europe Amamiya
No
2021-07-21 08:47
Menendez in Congress
 | 
Finland Jonttu2002
Ano Turtiainen
2021-07-21 09:04
2 replies
lmao
 | 
Finland RPGWiZaRD
Wouldn't suprise me if he was a HLTV baitor when he's not busy baiting eduskunta.
2021-07-27 23:48
LOL
2021-07-21 09:08
kevin rudd, bob hawke, gough whitlam
2021-07-21 09:12
m5s before they became corrupt
2021-07-21 16:25
9 replies
Weren't M5S was like that all-around ideology party that is against the current system? I'd take your word on that but FdI or Lega seem much scarier to me.
2021-07-21 16:42
6 replies
m5s was the change to the old politic new guys opposing the old corrupt mafia that governed for the last 50 years but they are changing sadly
2021-07-21 16:50
5 replies
Thank you for explaining, which party would you vote for?
2021-07-21 16:51
4 replies
still m5s hoping they get back on the right track.. there is literally no other choice lega, fratelli d'italia are friends with berlusconi which represent mafia pd currently allied with m5s is also pretty much mafia and destroyed the country in the last years italia viva same as above in short they do propaganda on tv looking like saints but they're all in it together
2021-07-21 16:59
3 replies
What a mess
2021-07-21 17:08
I hope you guys gather your country back and M5S fixes themselves then, best of luck. I love Italy as a country so much that I wouldn't want it to lead by an extreme-right mafia government.
2021-07-21 17:11
1 reply
ty
2021-07-21 18:26
M5S became corrupt as much as any other party pretty quickly. Just look at what happened with rape accusations with Beppe Grillo's son. Quite ironic since their gist was that Italian politics was corrupt and sucked and they were going to change that. Still better than the other parties though.
2021-07-22 19:35
1 reply
yea..
2021-07-22 19:47
Sauli Niinistö
2021-07-21 16:27
6 replies
+1
6 more years please
2021-07-21 17:26
What makes him good?
2021-07-22 11:57
2 replies
He is smart, polite and calm. He is like a father figure in the political scene.
2021-07-22 12:14
1 reply
thats cute so he is like daddy trump yes?
2021-07-22 12:44
+1
NO ONE
2021-07-21 16:33
3 replies
Roman Youneman!
2021-07-22 11:51
1 reply
 | 
Russia Gungner
Based
2021-07-31 03:57
navalny?
2021-08-01 12:36
Mansur Yavaş 10000% He is the mayor of Ankara. He is a member of the centre-left party CHP yet due to his nationalist background tons of people from the right and the left love him, he is very honest and hardworking too.
2021-07-21 16:34
39 replies
How is his future looking? Sounds like someone that would help Turkey out
2021-07-21 16:37
30 replies
If he becomes a candidate for president, easy fucking win. I'm that confident about him. He'll surely develop Ankara a lot but I think he won't run for president because he simply likes Ankara too much. There is also the mayor of Istanbul, Ekrem İmamoğlu, he is a little more controversial and more left-leaning yet he is as good as Yavaş both on statistics and personality.
2021-07-21 16:41
29 replies
Thank you, I've always been interested in Turkish politics. The country has enormous potential
28 replies
dont listen to him. both suck. mansur yavas just do the advertisement so good and the leftists holds the media. no way any of them can beat erdogan now. and imamoglu is now on vacation :D
2021-07-21 16:56
27 replies
I know for a fact that I don't agree with your political opinions from previous encounters. Though I also don't see Erdogan losing his position for quiet a while.
2021-07-21 17:06
15 replies
He is bullshitting Islamist piece of crap so glad you didn't listen to him. Here are the polls to maybe give you a point: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_fo.. Note: Some poll companies like Optimar or AKAM are too biased so you can take MetroPoll as a more decent source.
2021-07-21 17:15
14 replies
are you really idiot enough to believe to those lmao? they don't ask whole of the country. we don't even know where they did this. it can be where leftists are superior which directly would mean the poll is not made with justice. they do those polls for years however every single time erdogan rekts them in an actual election. sabah.com.tr/secim/24-haziran-2018-secim.. check once again if you forgot :D there is only 1 reason that erdogan wouldn't be elected next time. its not holding the media in their hands just as leftists does hold.
2021-07-22 11:03
12 replies
Sen kafayı yrmişsin ağır ağır ağır blok.
2021-07-23 16:14
10 replies
 | 
Turkey ZaTaa
Atın şu dindar malı amk
2021-07-23 18:42
9 replies
Bro I'd not mind whever he votes for. It is up to you but those disrespectfull words towards to "others"... bir de utanmadan tayyip medyayı elinde tutamadığı için seçilmez diyor. Ulan medya bağımsız olmalı. Ben aşıdı derecede solcu olsam bile sol kesimin elinde olsun istemem yani. Az zekalı olun şu beyninizi çalıştırın göt kılı olmaktan beyniniz de kıl hücresi kadar kalmış. üstteki arkadaş yani sen üstüne alınma. şu voldemort manyağı sığır.
2021-07-24 11:37
8 replies
 | 
Turkey ZaTaa
+sonsuz amk
2021-07-24 19:39
bağımsız medya zaten 15 sayfa varsa 1tane zor çıkar aradan ne bağımsız medyasından bahsediyosun. solcular propaganda yapıyor rtenin tek icraatini paylaşmazlar ona saldırı yolu açacak herşeyi ise paylaşırlar chpnin tecavüz olayları vs gündem olmaz akp de olsa ülke çalkalanır senin beyninin anlamadığı kısım bu
2021-07-27 15:24
6 replies
icraat? evet kardeşim ülke parası ile yapılmayıp 10 katı parayla yapılan otoyollar köprüler hastaneler, ülkeye dolan suriyeliler ve afganlar, onlar için alınan rüşvet ile yapılan saraylar, satılan ülke toprakları. Harika icraatler. Kusura bakma da bir şeyleri idrak etmek istesen edersin, istemiyorsun ağır belli.
2021-07-28 07:27
3 replies
merak ediyorum en son ne zaman baktın rtenin sayfasına. her gün yeni icraat görüyorum ben yeni açılışlar görüyorum onca barajlar yollar hastaneler vs yapıdlı askeri alandada çok ilerledik togg cezeri vs üretmeye başlayacağız daha neler var ama sadece solcu sayfaları takip edersen anca o yazdıklarını görürsün. sorunun yolsuzluksa imamoglunun yolsuzluklarını biliyosundur umarım bi kaç kişilik masaya kaç bin tller verildiği alınan dezenfektandaki yolsuzluklar vs. yani sanki muhalefet adamda gelmiş konuşuyorsun ulan ayrıca ülke parasıyla yapılmayıp 10katı parayla yapılan ne demek diyelim ki doğru 10katı parayı heralde ugandadan aldılar
2021-07-28 15:33
2 replies
merak ediyorum en son cebinden ne zaman vergi ödedin? Yaşın kaç gerçekten bu ülkede olandan bitenden memnun musun, bu icraatlerin kaç tanesi senin için bir anlam ifade ediyor. Gerçekten bu icraatlerin hiçbir tanesinin ihale aşaması vs. inceledin mi bunların şartları hususu konusu hukuku ilgini bir az bile olsa çekti mi? icraat ne bende gider bankadan çeker para bir tane çeşme dikerim o icraat mi oluyor? o çeşmenin parasının nasıl ödendiği önemli. İşte sizin bir türlü anlayamadığınız yegane şey de bu. Ülkede yapılan her pozitif şeyi bir icraat olarak görüyorsunuz ancak o esnada sağlanan rantlar devamında gelen israf gözünüze batmıyor. Eğer reşitsen midemi bulandıran bir bireysin, bunu da hakaret olarak al lütfen ve bir daha bana asla cevap yazma.
2021-07-28 15:38
1 reply
neyse aynı düşünmesekte saygından dolayı sağol bunu belirtmek istedim en azından
2021-07-29 09:22
only leftist channels are krt and halk tv and they consistently getting punishments for that lmao
2021-07-28 12:05
1 reply
dude I'm talking about social media don't act like you don't understand. no one cares about tv channels except old people. all of the teens are on social medias not tvs.
2021-07-28 15:28
 | 
Turkey ocasy1903
@akplisinyani
2021-07-23 20:22
+111111
2021-07-22 12:21
I'm not pro Mansur but "the leftists holds the media."? Come on man.
2021-07-21 18:43
8 replies
you think I speak bullshit without any evidences? It is proven. I was going to show you but instagram.com/ottomanempirewar/ I just saw that the page got deleted. maybe it will open back idk. instagram.com/taylanyildiz/?hl=en this guy mainly does it. there is a link in his page "to join our volunteered team" when we click on the link taylanyildiz.com/kayit/ it sends us to a page where it asks your personal infos then asks for all of your social media. the reason it wants to they will check if its big. if its big they probably will offer you to work for them. there is even a option which says "retweet support" literally if a leftist known will post something what you will do is retweet it. and show like they are superior over rightists. the evidences I was talking about were that this guy was following some big pages and big pages were following him. and how come those pages were opposing the government and doing trash propaganda :D and the big pages were not following random pages. they have like 10followings anyway. the problem is akp have 0 attempt on this. I follow the social medias and currently if leftists has 10 big pages rightists has only 1 in fact I even doubt that. edit: lmao it has been leaked this time. internethaber.com/amerikan-vakfinin-fonl..
2021-07-22 11:10
7 replies
chrestfoundation.org/grants-awarded/ this is their official site. sorry its not leaked actually. they show it themselves. they fund leftist propagandist pages:D
2021-07-22 11:14
4 replies
if i catch you irl i will beat ur ass. but probably you are a "gurbetçi" cocksucker
2021-07-23 11:31
3 replies
 | 
Turkey ZaTaa
He's probably Syrian
2021-07-23 18:43
 | 
Germany HuCa
Nice and well said argument
2021-07-26 05:49
truth hurts bark more :D
2021-07-27 16:07
Kes lan aptal
2021-07-22 12:22
1 reply
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser
This is an international site, please write your comment in English. Comments in another language will be deleted.
2021-07-22 13:15
and the leftists Own the media They fucking dont lmaooo
2021-07-25 21:27
1 reply
instagram.com/p/CR0v6zQt6SH/ why do you idiots speak so clueless
2021-07-27 15:20
Sedat peker
2021-07-22 12:22
2 replies
KEKW, if he was a politician he'd be the most efficient by now. But his way of speech makes my ears bleed so we hope that never happens.
2021-07-22 13:37
1 reply
Speaks like he is always drunk lol
2021-07-22 13:57
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser
Ali Babacan >>>>>
2021-07-22 13:15
4 replies
yuck...the blue AKP
2021-07-22 13:35
3 replies
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser
his party isn't really close to the current akp tho, and old akp wasn't really bad (talking about first two terms especially)
2021-07-24 22:49
2 replies
I have to disagree. They took charge in a situation in which economic reforms from the previous government took effect and claimed victory for themselves. But of course, Babacan being an actual economist unlike Albayrak, managed to maintain a good situation for a while. The first two terms of AKP is like "Lale Devri". Everything looked so good and hopeful but it had to fall down and it fell down so hard.
2021-07-24 23:22
1 reply
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser
Not really, there wasn't much of an economic advancement in 90s, lack of stability spoke for itself. They took a more liberal approach than before so I don't think Ecevit or the ones before him can take credit for the economic growth. And yes, I am mainly talking about Babacan when on economic side. But not only that, they were also less authoritarian before 2010s. I don't know how we came to this situation tbh, no one would even think about the current situation becoming a reality in 2000s imo.
2021-07-25 05:09
Abslolutely no one
5 replies
Orban cringe loud mouth for small country
2021-07-22 20:03
4 replies
stop bumping and i agree with it but sweden dont have a good one either
2021-07-22 20:04
3 replies
No sadly not but it’s probably gonna change next election. Current government isn’t too bad but except for terrible management of immigrants.
2021-07-22 20:07
2 replies
JW | 
Sweden EntonXD
ISNT TOO BAD
2021-07-25 05:23
1 reply
Shhhh they can’t know how bad it is. We need to make Sweden look good at least,
2021-07-25 10:33
Merkel
2 replies
Absolute GOAT
2021-07-22 20:57
good joke
2021-07-30 18:59
Tbh none
2021-07-21 16:35
3 replies
what about yourself?
Nah there are a few good ones Renske Leijten and Pieter Omtzigt for sure (maybe Lisa Westerveld even)
2021-07-22 23:06
1 reply
Ancilla Tilia.
2021-07-23 16:17
Shandibin died in 2009 tho
2021-07-21 16:38
4 replies
Roman Youneman!
2021-07-22 11:51
3 replies
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hse + being... let's say borderline nazi or trying to pander towards them, nothing specific in the political program just generic "against all the bad for all the good" just another hypocrite in a best case scenario
2021-07-22 13:04
2 replies
did u see his programme written by Vatniy liberal (Artem Ulikin) very good program and Roman has actually lots of potential and good background I believe him
2021-07-22 13:05
1 reply
i saw his program writen by his team it is on his site and it is generic af with no real points but huge promises which background? student and 1 year at a real job? amazing >I believe him you gotta be young and haven't seen ppl like that every fucking electoral cycle can't blame you for that tho what he did for his district? -bitsa park: everyone against that and other simmular cases(near novoperedelkino for example) so it is just a publicity thing -fighting against illegal taxis: they exist cuz there is a migration service thing nearby and outside of public transportation coverage so fighting against illegal taxis and not a real problems is purest publicity stunt -and other populist stuff like healthcare which is bad cuz of systemic problems and can't be fixed in one specific district or aviation noise which you don't even need a politian to fix :D same shit happened in district where i live and when we as residents jumped through all of bureaucratic hoops few politicians tried to use this as their doing in a previous election
2021-07-22 14:35
none
2021-07-21 16:52
>politicians >good
2021-07-21 16:56
i can tell u the secret, there are no good politicians in the world
2021-07-21 17:10
gustav kasselstrand
2021-07-21 17:12
4 replies
Pajas
2021-07-22 20:04
2 replies
ta ett skämt hora
2021-07-22 20:28
1 reply
Pajas kanske inte är ett jättestarkt ord så varför bli arg?
2021-07-22 22:54
Simon Lindberg
2021-07-24 14:36
 | 
Serbia Ljannister
Saša Janković was excellent, modern, European politician but retired after 3 years because he waa dragged into a mud by peasants in power and opposition here. So we are hopeless.
2021-07-21 17:12
2 replies
 | 
Europe Banat
Strasno je sta je SNS uradio Jankovicu. Cekamo pravu diktaturu sada
2021-07-22 12:52
1 reply
Rade svima, ne samo njemu. A diktaturu imamo vec dugo :)
2021-07-22 17:57
-Politicians -Good Pick one
1 reply
flag checks out but yes +1
2021-07-21 17:21
Taylan Yildiz
2021-07-21 17:16
None that represents my political stance well enough, but Roman Junemann is the only relevant politician that I sympathize currently.
2021-07-21 17:19
2 replies
+++++++++++++++++++++++ YOUNEMANOVSKIE VPERED!
2021-07-22 11:50
based
2021-07-22 12:46
Literally no one knows who the fuck mark gordon is lol. there's like 40 cities with more people than the pop of wyoming
2021-07-21 17:20
there are no good politicians
Kkkkkkkkkkkk no fuckin one
 | 
World HerrFritz
Janusz Korwin - Mikke
2021-07-21 17:22
4 replies
 | 
Germany bowski23
Kek
2021-07-22 11:19
xaaxaxaxxaax
2021-07-24 15:31
based
2021-07-24 19:42
 | 
Europe Amamiya
0/8
2021-07-26 07:54
Our president Sauli Niinistö!!!
2021-07-21 17:26
Neymar Jr
2021-07-21 17:34
All politicians are pieces of shit
2021-07-21 17:39
2 replies
You are a medkit and you guys have an insanely high standard of living why complain if clearly your politics didn’t ruin that
2021-07-22 11:59
We in great countries shouldn’t complain too much
2021-07-22 20:05
I don’t like them, but the only politician decent enough is Jimmie Åkesson.
2021-07-21 18:20
11 replies
+1
2021-07-22 18:34
+1
2021-07-22 19:18
+1 SD would have been extremely irrelevant without him
2021-07-22 20:06
+1 unlucky that swedes lable SD as racists tho :(
2021-07-22 20:11
6 replies
The word racist means nothing nowadays, it is simply someone who sheds light on a situation, condition or result where a minority is painted as a culprit. Like when 56% of all crimes are comitted by a very small minority consisting of refugees.
2021-07-22 20:36
5 replies
very true. But "open your hearts" !!!
2021-07-22 20:38
4 replies
"Yes, i demand that you open your hearts and doors to these poor people, who are so ungrateful for your help. Meanwhile i will lock myself in my gated community full of celebrities, millionaires and politicians and enjoy life in the best country in the world"
2021-07-22 20:40
3 replies
"wE aRe OnE oF tHe rIchEst cOuntRies oN eaRth!"
2021-07-22 20:52
2 replies
reinfeldt very känslosam
2021-07-23 16:17
1 reply
Reinfeldt clown rich monke
2021-07-25 18:47
+1
2021-07-25 17:51
only bolsomito
2021-07-21 18:25
Can't wait to watch the pathetic americans argue about their silly politics in this thread ))))))
Rishi Sunak.
2021-07-21 18:30
6 replies
 | 
Singapore Am2de
What do people think of Preeti patel? I think her political positions are similar to Thatcher.
3 replies
It seems as though 50% of the population can't stand her for her hard stance on immigration. The other 50%, on the other hand, love her for her hard stance on immigration.
2021-07-21 18:35
2 replies
 | 
Singapore Am2de
Fair enough. I think the next conservative party leader would be either her or Sunak.
lmao she's an immigrant himself, isn't she? at least her parents? Disgusting racist who loves to play the victim. Expected from a Gujju tbh.
2021-07-30 05:11
Bruh hes just the least worse, as soon as he has to start paying for all his schemes watch his numbers nosedive
2021-07-25 11:04
1 reply
Maybe you are right! I'm not a Rishi Sunak superfan either, I just get a general impression he is somewhat respected. As you say, probably not because people LIKE him, just they don't hate him as much as the others.
2021-07-25 12:58
 | 
Singapore Am2de
Entire ruling party and also leader of opposition. Everyone likes them.
2021-07-21 18:30
Rahul gandhi
6 replies
Yaha comedy chal raha hai kya be?
2021-07-24 10:33
5 replies
 | 
India Drakkan
Indeed modi is more well known but he has bungled the covid situation
2021-07-25 12:50
4 replies
How? Overall, he has done more than CONgress could ever do. Be it vaccine or health infrastructure. RaGa is nothing more than an arm chair activist who learnt 4 words in these 4 years and can't even say them in the right order. His party did everything he today alleges Modi of doing, and yet has not been able to prove it in any court of law. Ofcourse unless people imply that even the Supreme court is sold, then I'd only say that this is a banana republic, and CONgress is the biggest monkey.
2021-07-26 14:08
3 replies
//RaGa is nothing more than an arm chair activist who learnt 4 words in these 4 years// And yet he has done more press conferences than your fattu Modi with 56" chest in the last 7 years who can only read lines off of a teleprompter. RG may not be suited to politics but I'll have a fool like him over a genocidal maniac like Modi who acts like a puppy when it comes to dealing with big boys like Trump or Xi. //and can't even say them in the right order.// Ahh and how the naali gas and cloud radar theory working out for you?
2021-07-30 05:18
2 replies
I m a fan of raga but potato gold theory was also foolish
2021-08-01 12:30
1 reply
You realize that was cleverly edited completely out of context?
2021-08-01 12:32
 | 
Belarus ChecksOut
2021-07-21 18:36
Trump is the best, the rest is a bunch of pink cloud pussyhat wearing retards
nazarbayev
2021-07-21 18:38
Desantis is not widely liked lmao
2021-07-21 18:48
 | 
Estonia mr_abdul
can't think of any that everyone likes
2021-07-21 18:55
PhDr. Miroslav Sládek
2021-07-21 18:57
Ivan Bartos (google his pic) acording to betting sites next prime minister of Czechia. He is very cool guy even tho his party (Pirates) is starting to be pretty nutty progresive left wing. Still better than curent oligarch.
2021-07-21 18:58
2 replies
 | 
Europe Banat
Only the upside down aspergers ridden Czechs have a successful pirate party
2021-07-22 12:47
1 reply
They became "successful" only because people lost faith in regular parties...
2021-07-25 15:35
no
2021-07-22 08:14
me
2021-07-22 08:36
Sarah Wagenknecht
2021-07-22 08:57
2 replies
Gregor Gisy as well. Not a leftist myself, but these 2 are very good.
2021-07-23 15:20
1 reply
Agree
2021-07-31 16:14
Yes quite a few I would say
2021-07-22 09:05
None
2021-07-22 11:02
 | 
Germany bowski23
Sahra Wagenknecht and Gregor Gysi are the ones that come to my mind
2021-07-22 11:11
5 replies
Imagine naming an ex ddr stasi spy as „best politician“ xd
2021-07-22 12:02
3 replies
Trump is stupid
2021-07-22 20:12
2 replies
I wasn’t actually serious
2021-07-22 20:39
1 reply
Okay cool
2021-07-22 22:53
 | 
Germany Die_Linke
I agree
2021-07-27 16:38
Yair Lapid
2021-07-22 11:12
Roman Yuneman! gyazo.com/e9b526b0ab54b176a22862ba92ed82.. Russian nationalist
2021-07-22 11:50
1 reply
based
2021-07-22 12:45
Not my country but Trump
 | 
Poland m1shkaaa
no
would say Merkel since slowly people realize what we will miss when she isnt here anymore
2021-07-22 12:06
 | 
Europe Banat
They don't exist. All corrupt and tied to the mafia. Only God can help, there is no hope
2 replies
+1
2021-07-22 12:49
+1
2021-07-22 20:09
Olof Palme was generally very liked (even respected by many in the mid/right even tho he was a left politician). Anna Lind was also considered very skilled. Both got murdered tho, so clearly some also had great hatred.
1 reply
+1
2021-07-22 20:15
 | 
Poland SchuceK
Janusz Korwin-Mikke
2021-07-22 13:16
 | 
Portugal reymimo
André Ventura
2021-07-22 13:38
1 reply
/s
2021-07-22 19:54
non existent
2021-07-22 19:22
3 replies
Argentina perfect example of great potential ruined by shit politicians
2021-07-22 20:15
2 replies
yup. Worst of all is that people still vote for them and support them. Retardation at its finest. That's what populism does to a country; it ruins it. Sad but true.
2021-07-22 22:10
1 reply
Average Argentinian were wealthier than average American around 1910. Then it all went downhill very sad story unfortunately.
2021-07-22 22:52
bace Boyko aka merkel but fucker aka "ex" mafia boss :D EX ."D even the deads vote for him USA copied that think from his party probably
2021-07-22 20:16
The last 3 leaders of the political party "Enhedslisten" (The Unity List) have all been really clever and popular young women. At least half of all voters have liked them. A fourth smart young woman is stepping up now, but we don´t know her yet. They have a rotation system, so noone can be chairman for more than 8 years/2 elections. But their party is the furthest to the left in Denmark, so most people have been afraid to vote for them (including myself). Pernille Rosenkrantz-Theil denstoredanske.lex.dk/Pernille_Rosenkran.. Johanne Schmidt-Nielsen (maybe the most popular politician in Denmark this century) ft.dk/medlemmer/mf/j/johanne-schmidt-nie.. Pernille Skipper enhedslisten.dk/person/pernille-skipper (Mai Villadsen) piopio.dk/mai-villadsen-afloeser-pernill.. I think these women have managed to at least double the votes for Enhedslisten, because they are well educated, young and come across as clever and sincere ... and a little bit pretty too.
6 replies
Hope Ramboline, Lara, Djunga and Ali is doing good. /Sweden.
2021-07-22 21:19
Their policies is straight communism which is why poor people vote for them.
2021-07-23 02:25
3 replies
Can you name any of their "communist" policies? Armed revolution? Nationalisation of all property? "Millionaire Tax/Higher Tax for the Wealthy" is left wing/socialism, not communism. "Limitations/fees for cars entering Copenhagen" + "Tax on pollution" is green policy, not communism. "Building cheap housing" is socialism, not communism. You have one point though: In the main board of Enhedslisten are some old school communists, and the party has an internal struggle between them and the modern socialism line. Though the modern socialists are winning, the fear of the Old Schoolers is the main reason a lot of people won´t vote for them. Here´s what you haven´t figured out: The poor people in Denmark (there are not many of them) and the uneducated (there are more of them) vote for Dansk Folkeparti (anti immigration) and Socialdemokratiet (the old workers party). Immigrants, who are often poor, will mostly vote for Socialdemokratiet too, if they vote at all. Enhedslisten has perhaps the best educated voters in Denmark, and they are not poor. Hipsters and intellectuals.
2021-07-23 07:18
2 replies
people who call western politicians communists usually have no idea what it means lol
2021-07-23 18:54
1 reply
In post #283 he says he likes the new young leader of "Liberal Alliance", new conservatives. In Denmark the word "Liberal" means right wing, small government, low taxes. One of their talking points is to reduce taxes for all, but mostly for the rich. In short: They want Denmark to copy US Free Market - no rules, but without the racism. So of course he´s no fan of Enhedslisten
2021-07-24 12:24
They are not even close to be popular in Denmark ..
2021-07-25 17:33
:D is there really such thing??
2021-07-22 20:36
1 reply
not here xd
2021-07-26 05:54
All trash
 | 
Portugal n0xiv4
Pedro Passos Coelho and André Ventura (the first one won the elections but, as he was dangerous for the leftist ambitions, they joined communists, socialists and radical progressives to kick him)
2021-07-22 20:42
5 replies
hahaha, you are so funny, brilliant comedian!1!!!! Hahahahahhahahahahahah
2021-07-23 03:58
1 reply
 | 
Portugal n0xiv4
fake flagger. assume you are portuguese and then we talk
2021-07-23 15:16
0/8
2021-07-25 13:42
1 reply
 | 
Portugal n0xiv4
Then whos good for you? Catarina Martins with the racial card or anti-capitalist and communist Jerónimo de Sousa, leader of the party with the most properties?
2021-07-25 17:16
Carrega Ventura! (not fakeflag)
2021-07-25 18:52
 | 
Brazil frvjoel
Lula probably. Not now a days of course. But he was the only president to leave office with an aproval of more than 50% (i think 87%) source: g1.globo.com/politica/noticia/2010/12/po..
2021-07-22 20:56
1 reply
biggest corrupt scandal of all time in THE ENTIRE WORLD
2021-07-30 08:34
This man encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:.. . Can u see corruption in his pants? Can u see a bad future is his shirt? No u can't
2021-07-22 21:06
gregor gysi sarah wagenknecht both from the left, but thats the only normal ones i guess,,and no iam not extreme left
2021-07-22 21:13
1 reply
 | 
Germany Die_Linke
I agree
2021-07-27 16:38
Many of them are nice as persons even if u dont agree with their politics. I have met people from right to left and most of them are so nice tbh
2021-07-22 21:17
4 replies
 | 
Greenland F@keflak
You speak like a future president
2021-07-22 21:46
1 reply
Its true tho, people hate some politicians cuz of their views and its just stupid. I dont hate people who like diffrent candy
2021-07-22 22:21
Who have you met?
2021-07-23 00:34
1 reply
I life in center Finland so multiple people from city council + parlament members from keskusta, kokoomus and vasemmisto
2021-07-23 02:16
Janusz Korwin Mikke Konrad Berkowicz Jacek Wilk Krzysztof Bosak
2021-07-22 21:18
5 replies
 | 
Poland koksuv2
XDDDDDDD 0/8
2021-07-22 21:42
2 replies
8/8 , go suck kaczynskis cock
2021-07-23 08:02
1 reply
 | 
Poland koksuv2
0/8 they are even worse than kaczynski. Anti-science idiots, nationalist trashes.
2021-07-23 16:11
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
2021-07-24 15:31
based
2021-07-24 19:43
 | 
India aR__
That's far too fetched here, as I write this sentence I am sure I am being spied on by using Pegasus software for "Going against state". Democracy, my ass. Most politicians are corrupt, some are better but majority of them get votes by religion method. The current government of Mr. Modi is bad, very bad in fact that they say "No one died due to oxygen shortage in the 2nd wave." Lmfao
2021-07-22 21:31
5 replies
Here comes the guy who gets his information from instagram. "No one died due to oxygen shortage in the 2nd wave." Lmfao State govt give stats to centre, then centre says what state said to them. So no modi govt didnt say that indiatoday.in/coronavirus-outbreak/story.. aninews.in/news/national/general-news/ch.. As per ur pegasus statement, it hasnt even been proven who were taped and if its real, Amnesty legit backed off from what it said and is now saying that it never claimed that the list was NSO pegasus spyware list. And ur legit dumb if u outrage about pegasus but ignore that u literally use facebook and google on a daily basis, remember facebook cambridge analytics? And phone tapping has been going on way b4 the modi govt came
2021-07-22 21:55
4 replies
 | 
India aR__
Even if I am dumb enough and what you are saying is true, Modi govt is the worst imo.. Never has there been more inflation, more hatred in BJP ruled states and ofc the fuel prices.
2021-07-22 22:46
3 replies
Im cool with ur opinion, afterall u hav the right to ur opinion. Inflation rate percentage is the lowest rn, but yes inflation is there, it is everywhere in the world. Petrol prices in india in 1947 was around ₹3, now its ₹98. It cant stay the same. Things do grow expensive, it happened in upa govt time it is happening now too. Also, do uk about the oil bonds which upa govt had and the bjp govt has to pay off their debts/loans. financialexpress.com/economy/why-govt-is..
2021-07-22 23:06
2 replies
 | 
India aR__
Hmm, didn't know that thanks
2021-07-23 01:04
 | 
India Drakkan
Don't pretend like the economy was going all good under modi All his big talk about reaching 5 trillion economy was a farce Plus he bungled the covid situation
2021-07-25 13:03
Kassym-Jomart Tokayev
2021-07-22 21:47
i dont car
2021-07-22 22:12
Enéas Carneiro but he died in 2007
2021-07-22 22:57
We dont have them here. Unironically maybe Ceausescu cuz at least he was able to make a world famous mountain highway ( named as the world's best road by Top Gear some years ago ). The ones we have now cant make it in a straight line in a field
2021-07-22 23:13
Xi jinping
2021-07-23 00:38
2 replies
most generic chinease name ive seen, nt baiter
2021-07-23 00:44
1 reply
lol, xi jinping is the best statemen of this century, stay mad kiddo.
2021-07-23 00:48
winston churchill
2021-07-23 00:44
 | 
United States Jeebur
Ill give my favorite for both main parties here. Dems. Andrew Yang, I don't think he would be great rn but if he gets a bit more experience he could turn into a genuine democratic candidate that actually gives a shit about our country. Reps. Ron DeSantis, Pretty well liked with high approval rate from democrats, educational experience from Yale and Harvard Law, good political experience too, also served in the navy. His policies arent too outrageous either, I think he would do well with international matters and our relations with other countries.
2021-07-23 00:49
3 replies
is Ron DeSantis this guy from florida who believes climatechange is real and wants to do something against it?
2021-07-23 10:49
2 replies
 | 
United States Jeebur
Florida governor yes, he acknowledges climate change as a huge issue but its not the like focus point of his agenda though
2021-07-24 02:01
1 reply
kk thx for info mens)))
2021-07-24 10:21
Jussi Halla-aho
2021-07-23 02:23
Theres only really one politician I like here and that is Alex Vanopslagh
2021-07-23 02:26
1 reply
That explains your comment #282 on more than one level. But he´s not bad. Likeable character.
2021-07-23 07:22
I only respect Pedro Duque cuz astronaut and Abel Caballero cuz showman
2021-07-23 04:06
1 reply
+111111
2021-07-24 23:23
Ron de Santis = antivaxxer and anti shutdown, but then he flips and now he encourages vaccination.
2021-07-23 07:21
Good politicians? That's a myth
2021-07-23 07:27
 | 
Brazil mrlhw123
I dont need even say nothing... :( Just sad
2021-07-23 07:39
 | 
Russia TRAV1SZ
Rip for all of them.... ((( Boris Nemtsov
2021-07-23 07:58
 | 
Malaysia Level1Cam
None. Normal people get fined 10k immediately for breaking sop. Politicians breaking sop no action at all
2021-07-23 08:18
good? none. and perhaps none in every single country. less worse I cant think of a few.
2021-07-23 08:34
I'm thinking about and also but the best politician is
2021-07-23 09:05
 | 
Bulgaria gosholin
lol
2021-07-23 09:59
*crickets chirping*
2021-07-23 10:09
Boiko Borisov! Everybody likes him and not only he is great politician he is also great footbal player!
2021-07-23 10:10
Sahra Wagenknecht. Politician of "die linke" "the left". She actually cares about the lower class. And opposed to the usual twitter leftists. I know lots of leftist and they actually really like her.
2021-07-23 10:27
I don't think so
2021-07-23 10:30
 | 
Poland OwneeS
nobody
2021-07-23 10:39
any
2021-07-23 10:45
Markus Söder (Hes hot)
2021-07-23 10:55
1 reply
0/8
2021-07-23 15:22
France status: still waiting for a decent politician since... a long long time
2021-07-23 15:24
3 replies
Melanchon is at least funny to watch and a meme goldmine. You now have el professor Zemmour running for president too
2021-07-23 18:44
2 replies
both of them are in the extremes and I'm not really into it. We need someone who doesn't get fucked by lobbies and can actually maintain a decent social welfare, Macron is totally killing it by lowering retirement, putting pressure on unemployed people during such a crisis, being obscure on his political ideas and so much more But sure Melenchon and Zemmour are great meme banks, so is Macron, and Lepen, and Lasalle, and Cheminade, Poutou also, Dupont Aignant... yeah all our politicians are memebanks :)
2021-07-23 20:43
1 reply
 | 
Europe Amamiya
Du fromage, du jambon. Des choses très concrètes.
2021-07-26 07:56
Yes, a good Greek politician is a dead politician.
2021-07-23 16:22
2 replies
What's the situation in Greece? Like civil war soon?
2021-07-23 20:48
1 reply
Today it happens!!!!
2021-07-23 21:00
none
2021-07-23 18:48
João Doria
2021-07-23 20:22
4 replies
he is a good polititian, but with the pandemic crisis he made some bad decisions and now he has a lot of haters
2021-07-30 19:23
3 replies
What did he do?
2021-07-30 19:24
2 replies
like this week, he allowed schools to have an entire class full of kids with no minimum distance, and even they're thinking about letting people without masks in open places, which isn't very good for SUS to take a new wave of cases
2021-07-30 19:27
1 reply
Okey, thanks
2021-07-30 19:53
benjamin netanyho
2021-07-24 11:38
John Key (Former Prime Minister) and David Seymour. John key probably one of the prime ministers, and every one has mutual respect for david since he humiliated him self by appearing on dancing with the stars. Honorable mention, Jacinda Arden. Most of my respect went down after she gave a mob 2 million dollars
2021-07-24 12:28
Here's the full list: Hope this helps
2021-07-24 13:33
Ilya Yashin, Alexei Navalny, Boris Nemtsov (murdered by Kremlin's order), Nikolai Bondarenko (even tho he's a commie)
2021-07-24 14:27
1 reply
we have santiago abascal and isabel diaz ayuso
2021-07-24 14:38
2 replies
isabel diaz ayuso won because of wild populism but she's ok, but abascal? XDDD
2021-07-24 23:24
1 reply
abascal not comunist like podemos so is worth LUL
2021-07-25 02:45
easy | 
Poland DefeN
Jarek Kaczyński
2021-07-24 14:48
good well liked choose one
2021-07-24 19:50
Mansur Yavaş a.k.a. Sir Mansur Slow 0 bad intentions, 0 false moves, everybody loves him expect Anatolian zombies. He’ll crush and destroy E. in the next election, if he chooses to run. E. must be pissing himself at nights. Once upon a time Besim Tibuk but he was a delusional liberal so, maybe not that much.
2021-07-24 22:57
1 reply
hhahahahahahah
2021-07-27 19:10
 | 
Russia Slavaa
dude, unfortunately Ron is hated by a lot
2021-07-24 22:54
1 reply
People cry about him on social media but IRL he's pretty popular. Idk if he'll become president but he'll definitely be re-elected as governor next year.
2021-07-25 02:56
 | 
Russia Slavaa
Anton Alikhanov
2021-07-24 22:55
Pieter omtzigt definitely…
2021-07-24 23:23
FVCK BOLSONARO
2021-07-25 05:41
3 replies
bolsonaro is bad, but lula is worse and the other options, which are good, no one gives a fuck
2021-07-30 19:22
2 replies
which options are good?
2021-07-30 23:24
1 reply
unfortunately the best options (not saying they're great but at least the best) Marina and Ciro maybe doria but idk
2021-07-31 03:22
The late Deng Xiaoping
2021-07-25 05:41
1 reply
Xiaoping
2021-07-26 02:32
JW | 
Sweden EntonXD
Stefan Löfven XDXDXDDXDXDXXDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDD no real job almost finished welder education almost finished political science class in a public university climbed LO as administrator ??? prime minister for 8 years and been the most hated, least popular, by crime statistics, healthcare queues, housing the worst leadership for some time.
2021-07-25 05:43
The Master Jussi Halla-aho
2021-07-25 05:47
Lee hsien loong, our prime minister. Maybe a little overpaid but hes ight.
2021-07-25 10:46
Marco Pogo, search him up great man #BIER BPÖ
2021-07-25 12:55
 | 
Azerbaijan Talley
you can't tell if someone is a good politician until he's in power. same goes for everyone, not just politicians.
2021-07-25 15:08
 | 
Ukraine Xe0m
this tread will get 404
2021-07-25 15:40
Mario Vargas Llosa at the time
2021-07-25 15:54
politicians and good choose one
2021-07-25 15:55
 | 
Lithuania Falafelis
Most of them are corrupt and dogshit and those who are not don't have big power and support to make a difference.
2021-07-25 15:56
 | 
Czech Republic JameS_19
Literally every politician in my country sucks, our political scene is a total disaster, I have 0 respect for all of them
2021-07-25 16:24
4 replies
How about that Japanese dude?
2021-07-25 17:32
3 replies
 | 
Czech Republic JameS_19
If you mean Okamura, he is the worst politican in Czech republic. Bro, how can even former Tokian dustman even be politician in Czech Republic? Bro he is doing his campaign on fearing people, thats all. He is getting votes by fearing people with some shit.
2021-07-25 21:14
2 replies
Jeez okay then :(
2021-07-25 21:22
1 reply
You expected him to be modern since he's a foreigner, right?
2021-07-25 21:32
all the ones that arent liberals, or fake conservatives.
2021-07-25 17:19
1 reply
+1, never agreed with something more in my life
2021-07-26 05:57
Yuriy Hudymenko
2021-07-25 17:34
We have a politician that gets a lot of respect from people. But sadly not by the media and other politicians parties. "Gregor Gysi" is a very reasoning guy and explains things very well. Also, he said what happened when the EU tries to unite Europe with the Euro. All happened exactly as he said. If he would be the head of SPD I think they would have a chance...
2021-07-25 17:36
 | 
Hungary Shiron212
Fidesz politicians are d0gs Jakab Péter and Márki-Zay Péter are the last hopes of Hungary, I really like their ideas and way of thinking (sometimes though the opposition can be a bit extremist and I don't support that)
2021-07-25 17:36
Ivan Grozny, Lenin, Stalin, Putin
2021-07-25 17:45
In Spain there aren't good politicians, all of them are corrupt or dumbass
2021-07-25 17:53
Jimmie Åkesson and André Ventura
2021-07-25 19:01
1 reply
+1 on the first one but who is André Ventura?
2021-07-27 23:38
Saakashvili
2021-07-25 18:58
Narendra modi is great pm
2021-07-26 02:37
1 reply
nt
2021-07-28 04:12
yes
2021-07-26 05:19
uhh uk fuck all poland i must say probably the gay one or the guy who govern warsaw or some shit uzbekistan all
2021-07-26 05:26
We had a good one 70-80 years ago
2021-07-26 05:28
2 replies
i loved him too)) you mean, konrad adenauer or am i missing something
2021-07-26 05:52
+1
2021-07-27 16:33
Nicola sturgeon
2021-07-26 07:36
1 reply
lmao no
2021-07-28 04:12
RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN!! he is a hard working politician who are always following turkeys interest. he is not a western lackey. he is a islamic politician which upholds our values of our ancestors. i like everyone of AKP actually. AK Parti is just like a family if he gets voted again, the christian countries in the european union and the united states of america will be mad as fuck.
2021-07-26 12:30
1 reply
Muhammed Fethullah Gülen
2021-07-27 23:42
Me
2021-07-27 23:47
 | 
China Ching69
Jussi Halla-aho
2021-07-28 04:11
sanna marin natalia polinskya
2021-07-28 04:13
2021-07-28 04:15
Francisco Franco bestest
2021-07-28 04:21
4 replies
Hmmm...
2021-07-30 16:16
3 replies
Francisco Franco is cute UwU
2021-07-30 17:55
2 replies
He's much cuter now
2021-07-30 17:56
1 reply
Hes "cara al suelo" rn :3
2021-07-30 18:02
There's no
2021-07-28 07:47
good or liked? We have one which has like 0 expirience whatsoever and yet all the edgy teens like him because he knows how to show up with mainstream teen stuff so aizy lyfe
2021-07-28 07:52
A fat Zero
2021-07-30 04:52
Literally no one. Every politician comes from a family with a long line of politicians, is a yes-man to their senior party leaders, is a disgusting opportunist stealing a paycheck from the taxpayers who is ideologically bankrupt, is either in bed with a crony capitalist of their choosing or is a crony capitalist himself. The politicians/civil servants/activists with real competence and integrity never survive (sometimes literally).
2021-07-30 05:35
Marco Pogo
2021-07-30 08:36
lmao @ DeSantis, partisan polarization in the US has reached some pretty insane levels then I think here it would only apply to some mayors and congress members. Maybe the odd northeastern governor but its undeserved as well
2021-07-30 09:17
Deepender Singh Hooda member of parliament(Haryana,India) Honest hardworking better educated than most of the field. Best prospect for growth in our state.(opposition is defrauder dividing the communities on basis of caste and the people fell right into it )
2021-07-30 09:48
Our president Sauli Niinistö is pretty well liked amongst the public
2021-07-30 12:24
Me ! Vote for me guys !
2021-07-30 12:32
1 reply
if I live in france I would vote on a csgo fan, you should make the structure for esports better or something like this lmao
2021-07-30 19:24
 | 
Lithuania FakeDoggo
Aušrinė Armonaitė, Ingrida Šimonytė. Most other well known Lithuanian politicians are mostly dumb
2021-07-30 19:08
Ebba Busch, Ulf Kristersson, pretty much the entire right wing.
2021-07-30 19:27
1 reply
 | 
African Union jatakk
2021-07-31 19:06
Any good politician is a dead politician.
2021-07-30 19:30
Not Sanna Marin, that's for sure
2021-07-30 19:59
Roberto Fiore
2021-07-30 20:02
Dr. ron Paul /thread
2021-07-31 04:10
Mustafa Topaloglu
2021-07-31 19:06
Gražulis, Šimašius UŽ LIETUVĄ VYRAI VILNIUS👏👏👏
2021-07-31 19:08
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.