Thread has been deleted
Last comment
will Xyp9x and dupreeh extend their contracts
United Kingdom Zaaaaaaaak 
i think xyp9x seems the obvious person to replace for the awper they have said they need to remain at the top of the ranking. However dupreeh is 28 making him the oldest albeit having no Impact on his performance as he still playing at an incredibly high level and having no personal breaks apart from playerbreak. will this affect anything? Magisk seems certain. Bubski maybe too.
2021-07-23 16:57
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Italy I_like_csgo
Magisk seems certain?
2021-07-23 16:59
10 replies
well do you see him going anywhere? he is their firepower and anchor. Col got es3tag aswell making that not possible
2021-07-23 17:02
9 replies
 | 
Italy I_like_csgo
I can see him going anywhere, yes.
2021-07-23 17:03
5 replies
hes not going italy mate
2021-07-23 17:04
4 replies
Why not? We have the bestest model gf's out there
2021-07-23 17:06
3 replies
whom ur model
2021-07-23 17:09
2 replies
 | 
Norway Balta69
Ur mom, your half Italian now
2021-07-23 22:47
1 reply
So are you 1/4 italian?
2021-07-23 22:48
Magisk still goes to complexity imo
2021-07-23 18:31
col could -jks +magisk, for 2 reasons 1 CT positions they play the same, jks was originally a lurker on 100 thieves but not in coL bcs blameF already is the lurker 2 they might go full danish, as they would only need a danish awper if they do -jks +magisk
2021-07-23 18:34
1 reply
this makes sense. jks and poizion have been kinda standard and inconsistent. i would like jks to go back to AUS and reunite with the boys there.
2021-07-23 22:47
glaive has extended his contract as of writing this
2021-07-23 17:01
depends how much they wanna stick it to the whipped boy
2021-07-23 17:01
I doubt any of them will go to NIP because I don't think they speak swedish
2021-07-23 17:03
6 replies
was that even an option? i doubt any of them will go navi because they cant speak blyat. Speaking the language seems to be the last concern
2021-07-23 17:05
5 replies
dupreeh was apparently maybe going to NIP but the thing is that device speaks swedish and I don't know whether they want to speak english
2021-07-23 17:06
4 replies
interesting. maybe english? im pretty sure most of them can comm in English. dont see a viable move there tbh anyway and they already replaced ztr
2021-07-23 17:07
2 replies
yeah that's the thing
I think dupreeh could learn swedish, its pretty similar language anyway. MODDII, friberg and lekr0 all played in danish teams and didnt have problems with communication
2021-07-23 17:36
Dupreeh knows Swedish. He's lived there for a long time, almost got the citizenship even at one point and has a Swedish gf.
2021-07-23 18:33
Replacing xyp is kind of nonsensical, the only ones who'd be interchangeable are bubzki and dupree as they are essentially the same type of player. If they desperately want an AWPer they'd reasonably let either of those two go.
2021-07-23 17:04
12 replies
cant bub play xyps role?
8 replies
Did you start watching CS yesterday? Every time teams try to push an aggressive player into playing a semi support / anchor role it makes them look like absolute bots, and two weeks later the entire HLTV community is crying for them to get kicked, so why would you even attempt that when you have a perfectly molded player to do it already on your roster?
2021-07-23 17:08
7 replies
No, it is not absolute in every aspect at all. there roles have been altered frequently in the past several months
2021-07-23 17:11
6 replies
Minor role changes happen all the time, however, it's generally a minor swap, not taking a player with the mindset of "go kill, no stop" and tell him "hey, we just kicked xyp so you're going to be the passive one now", that's not how people work, that's not how the pro teams themselves operate... Believeing it'd look even remotely ok is a fools dream and you know it.
2021-07-23 17:27
5 replies
yeah like if a role is simply "go kill no stop" he was replacing xyp on the 6 man roster in certain maps. he just become entry when devve left. and I am not advocating for him being in xyps position in contrast to glaive.
2021-07-23 17:39
4 replies
Why would you want to kick xpy9x when he played amazing on first LAN in 2 years? He was the most rated player on ESL cologne for astralis lul... Also you can´t have dupreeh + bubzski if you wan´t a real primary awper... You seem to don´t understand that.
2021-07-23 18:18
3 replies
i think you are mistaking what i am trying to say. i would prefer xyp staying but I'm talking about the actual logistics of what happens in the team. its not all hunky dory. there are so many external factors like age, salary, relation with org, investment by org in certain players etc. wdym?? you can have dupreeh + bub and then a new awper bubzski has been an investment by astralis and although i would prefer them replacing him do you think it makes sense for them?
2021-07-23 22:42
2 replies
>wdym?? you can have dupreeh + bub and then a new awper How? Without someone needing to learn and adapt to a new role never done before, they can´t have both. Bubzski has glave playstyle on ct side , and a mix of dupreeh and magisk on t sides. Thats why for them to be on the same team right now , glave had to be forced to try to main awp... which he is doing good , but not good enough to fight against s1mple,zywoo,sh1ro consistently i think... he may can surprise , we don´t know. The point his , YOU CAN´T HAVE DUPREEH + BUB without the rest needing to learn and adapt to new roles never used before by them. And forcing new roles to pro players , its always a fiasco , just Amanek and 1 or 2 more can do it really good. Ofc alot of people can do other role , but they will not be the top players on that role, they will do a "semi-job" at it. Btw i agree on bubzski as an investiment , when dupreeh retires or something else... thats smart , but if you have right now the option between the 2 right now , i would bench bubzski..
2021-07-23 22:56
1 reply
oh thats what you r talking about. but dupreeh and bub are already playing together rn in separate roles.
2021-07-23 22:56
HOLY FUCK , SOMEONE SMART HERE, HOLY FUCKING SHIT. someone who looks at roles instead of look at the worst stats player , and says -shitplayer +godstats player +1 To add to this i would keep dupreeh over bubzski, he has more experience , and is a more complete player, if he gets the entry , he can adapt to other roles , and can even end up closing the round with clutchs if he is alive that long into the round. Dupreeh is ultra versatile player
2021-07-23 17:10
2 replies
Everyone knows about roles and their impact. Everyone knows about Xyp. But the role he plays is not so difficult for glaive to not to replicate. it obviously wont be as good as xyp when you dont have years of experience that xyp has but now they need to see if its a better trade off for getting a awp into the roster. yeah true - but do you see them totally removing bub when they had him on bench for months on end always speculating that they are slowly integrating him on all maps and different roles? is the investment worth it?
2021-07-23 17:15
1 reply
For your question on #11 , i will not even take you full serious. Changing roles and actually perform to a good level with the change, without doing mistakes, is not as easy as you think. There are so many examples of pros who were good in a period of time , where brought because of good stats , and got put in roles that were not the same as when they did good prior, and never ever played as great and CARRER IS RUINED AFTER THAT. Everyone will start saying , this guy is underperforming, blablabla, shit player, replace him, when in reality , the problem was expecting a person who does well on a role , to do as well on the other role imposed to him. Also Xpy9X has alot of years of playing a passive role, bubzski is know for his strenghtens of agressive play making, always 1 step ahead knowing where the next danger might come from. If anyone needs to leave for a Awper to come, OFC ITS BUBZSKI.... He steped in, instead of dev1ce who was the prior AWPER.... So why should anyone else leave instead of him? .... -Bubzski +Mertz is the perfect move to keep full danish.... If you wanna go internacional , than zywoo/oskar for a passive awper...
2021-07-23 18:14
I know it sounds absurd but I think maybe dupree or bubjzki will be on the chopping block as glave has told earlier that team doesn't need more aggression when asked about when will bubzki play. Plus Dupree has shown a lot of frustration lately so may be he's leaving?
1 reply
I belive thatBubzkji got 1+ years left on his contract so i think it might be -dupreeh but it's gonna be a thrill to see what happens only time will tell
2021-07-23 18:44
gla1ve bubz dupreeh maybe magisk tihis is an absolutely best case scenario although im not certain, everything can change
 | 
Finland HARD4ENCE
If CoL goes full danish I can see Magisk leaving. However I see no reason for dupreeh or xyp to go anywhere really. They will stay in Astralis if for nothing else then free paychecks.
2021-07-23 17:20
1 reply
I would actually see Astralis going international with gla1ve and magisk and bubzkji perhaps don't know
2021-07-23 18:22
col: blamef lurk igl dupreeh entry konfig 2nd es3tag support acor/lucky/farlig/tmb supportive awp
2021-07-23 18:27
1 reply
es3tag as support? what role did he play when he was on astralis? i think acor from what I've seen is best awp for col.
2021-07-23 22:44
-xyp and dupreeh would be good choice they need new and younger talents and maybe they can have another era with 200 iq igl glaive
2021-07-23 18:31
 | 
Austria Grundz
Don't think any of them will go after 1st lan back. They will probably all sign new deals now that Glaive has. Probably +Mertz or Lucky and they will try different set-ups in scrims. Most likely -Bubz.
2021-07-23 23:01
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.