Thread has been deleted
Last comment
No need to say that everything is due to LAN. Even at BLAST it was noticeable that guys were already tired. They literally sit for a year at the bootcamp.
2021-07-24 07:48
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Brazil Bactuga
Lol, its funny that the only games they won in IEM COLOGNE was in the Hotel room, and the only games they played in a ''LAN'' enviroment they lost. not saying anything since its just a coincidence but its pretty funny.
2021-07-24 07:55
3 replies
ok mr 40%
2021-07-24 09:25
koks | 
Yugoslavia al0))
yes but they lost against g2 16:14 on last map, whats wrong with you? against faze they completly shit themselves, theyll obv get better the next lans
2021-07-24 09:57
1 reply
 | 
Brazil Bactuga
Just saying that its funny that it happened.
2021-07-24 23:31
gambit who
2021-07-24 07:58
ok thanks
2021-07-24 08:05
They haven't played their game for some reason, but they haven't played THAT bad to say they can't perform at LAN.
2021-07-24 08:08
 | 
Ireland kdorek
There's no point in making a sensible thread about Gambit, you'll get only parrots and baiters saying the same bullshit because they lost 2 close series but muh LAN.
2021-07-24 08:11
gambit will be lan gods after 2-3 more tournaments and show who's really better
2021-07-24 08:30
1 reply
i am flair???
2021-07-24 08:47
wow so gambit is only team that was tired
2021-07-24 09:16
7 replies
I don’t remember any team with the same number of finals/maps played and the time they spent at the bootcamp.
2021-07-24 09:40
4 replies
about bootcamp #28 about same amount finals/maps well , 23 maps in 3 days was played by mouz and they won flashpoint in next week even when they played so many games past weeks , so don't talk to me. And don't tell me that u talk only about IEM cuz tournament is tournament remember that navi played last week's as much as gambit and still won IEM and destroyed everyone. /closed
2021-07-24 10:21
3 replies
"about bootcamp #28" Nobody forced them and? What is that supposed to mean? It would only make sense if I wrote something like: "Gambit has been playing from bootcamp for a year, so other teams should too. Or at least Gambit should play less matches". "23 maps in 3 days was played by mouz and they won flashpoint in next week even when they played so many games past weeks , so don't talk to me." Are you okay? You just compare 2 events with 6 months. Stats specially for you: Gambit played 167 maps in 6 months Mouz played 103 maps in 6 months So don't talk to me. /closed
2021-07-24 10:39
2 replies
Nobody forced them and? So don't cry that they played all year in bootcamp cuz they own fault What is that supposed to mean? Mean's that it don't matter that they played at bootcamp all year "Gambit has been playing from bootcamp for a year, so other teams should too." WHAT? gambit is supperior that they play bootcamp and everyone should? :DDDDDD "Or at least Gambit should play less matches". This doesn't make any sense cuz they have to play all matches to get rmr points at least. "Are you okay? You just compare 2 events with 6 months" Like i said it doesn't matter if u talk about IEM or other event first event is event , they only thing is money that is different. Second i think u don't understand what i meant by saying " 23 maps in 3 days was played by mouz and they won flashpoint in next week " basically it mean that even when they were tired they won tournament and gambit didn't won tournament so it just they own fault for losing. And last "Gambit played 167 maps in 6 months Mouz played 103 maps in 6 months" yeah okay they played less but Entropiq litterly played 146 matches but nobody cry but y'all gambit fan boys crying just accept your lose and keep going /closed (not replying again i have no time for u brother)
2021-07-24 13:15
1 reply
"So don't cry that they played all year in bootcamp cuz they own fault" I didn't. I'm just saying that the problem is not only the inability to perform on the LAN, but also the bad time management. "Mean's that it don't matter that they played at bootcamp all year" It does. ""Gambit has been playing from bootcamp for a year, so other teams should too." WHAT? gambit is supperior that they play bootcamp and everyone should? :DDDDDD "Or at least Gambit should play less matches". This doesn't make any sense cuz they have to play all matches to get rmr points at least." Retarded, read again. I said that your comment would only make sense IF I wrote that. "Like i said it doesn't matter if u talk about IEM or other event first event is event , they only thing is money that is different." Idiot. I talk about time-line. "basically it mean that even when they were tired they won tournament and gambit didn't won tournament so it just they own fault for losing." I explained why gambit are tired even more. "yeah okay they played less but Entropiq litterly played 146 matches but nobody cry" I didn't cry
2021-07-24 13:21
 | 
Russia skazzi1212
Name another team that has been at the bootcamp for a year (they had 1 week off for the new year and that's it)
2021-07-24 09:45
1 reply
nobody forced them to be in bootcamp for a year remember they can say no to bootcamp it's not like they have been forced so they own fault. And i can't tell other team that was been in bootcamp for a year cuz i don't see other more dumb team like gambit in this situation. Bootcamp btw is good for team so it's not fcking problem for being tired
2021-07-24 10:16
 | 
Korea zeppyxdxd
Gambit has been to almost every Grand Final with a BO5 this year except cologne so i get that theyre tired
2021-07-24 09:48
1 reply
jR | 
Ukraine zergggg
but all = online KEKW LAN = gamBOT lose like kids against FaZe
2021-07-24 10:43
Onliners
2021-07-24 13:19
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.