Thread has been deleted
Last comment
In or out?
 | 
Brazil frvjoel 
There was this discussion some time ago in gaules stream. It was in the finals game between o plano and the other team i cant remember right now The context basicaly is as follows: one player was playing that game really poorly, hen1 if i'm not mistaken, he played the first map. In the second map leo took his place in the rotation, and was playing like a beast In the third map, they would switch again. Then the discussion began the question were, if you were the player with the bad performance, would you : a) Give your place to the other player in this game (even tho you would apear to not be confident on the victory / appear to be weak and that you dont believe in yourself ), or: b) Play the map you're supposed to play (even if that might cause your team to lose) fer and mch were full team a fallen and gaules were team b what would you do?
2021-07-27 01:06
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Latvia heywire
I am too good i dont have this problem.
2021-07-27 01:08
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Depends if I’m really good on 3rd map or not. But if we’re similar on it usually, I’d switch.
2021-07-27 01:09
 | 
Brazil frvjoel
messed it up, fallen and gau on a, fer and mch on b
2021-07-27 01:10
bump
2021-07-27 01:20
 | 
Brazil ghcnvbkn
A
2021-07-27 01:22
if you play it, and you lose, then you are guilty, because the rotation could've been better. if you don't play , and you lose, then you are guilty, because the rotation probably did not practice enough on that map, and you could've done better. but the guilt on the first is greater than on the second option, so I would go with A.
2021-07-27 01:23
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.