Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Best aimer in your country
AIMSTAR | 
Italy real_bob 
Write down the name of the country and the player. The players doesnt need to be a tier1 or even a tier 2 player. Italy, FUSiON
2021-07-27 13:45
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
INS from Australia. Dexter is still better but INS has some great firepower.
2021-07-27 13:47
72 replies
Nah Im a better aimer
2021-07-27 14:36
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Ez for HLTV mens.
2021-07-27 14:41
and jks is better than both
2021-07-28 04:37
8 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Thread is about aim.
2021-07-28 09:21
7 replies
INS's aim isn't that incredible though. Less than 50% HSP.
2021-07-28 17:03
6 replies
Hs is seriously not a great way to measure good aim
2021-07-29 00:35
2 replies
No, I know, but plenty of people consider that the barometer.
2021-07-29 02:17
1 reply
INS also does secondary awping after sico i believe
2021-08-02 11:51
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
So is NiKo’s for the last 3 months.
2021-07-29 01:12
2 replies
I mean, by his standards, it's been pretty low. I don't disagree that HSP% isn't the most important part. To clarify, there's 2 kinds of aim: high headshot percentage, and high spray control. So someone with 60% HSP could only have 20% accuracy, whereas someone with sub-50% could have 25-28% accuracy, and they'd generally even out in terms of kills.
2021-07-29 02:24
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Yep but JKS doesn’t get the kills now.
2021-07-29 10:52
INS is insane but aim wise i think jks by a mile
2021-07-29 00:46
57 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Not at the moment. JKS can’t compete at tier 1.
2021-07-29 01:13
56 replies
you in cgo? that's literally like saying ropz can't compete in tier 1 because he joined g2 for jackz and isn't doing well as an entry fragger
2021-07-29 04:14
55 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
It doesn’t matter what the reason is, currently he can’t compete at tier 1. That is absolutely undeniable that he can’t compete, look at the stats and his impact. Also JKS doesn’t play in Australia anymore.
2021-07-29 10:56
41 replies
jks better stats than dexter dexter can't compete in tier 1?
2021-07-29 21:11
23 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Apart from the occasional game, nope. Ok some lenience can be given to IGLs if we’re talking about them. But in terms of frags etc, no.
2021-07-30 01:15
22 replies
bit delusional if you think jks (top 20 past 2 years) is worse than dexter complexity is setup around blamef .. so other players have to take a hit .. right? that ''lenience'' is rush and jks
2021-07-30 21:07
21 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Bro he’s been absolutely atrocious in coL, stop being so biased. At least mouz have been somewhat relevant recently. And yeah dexter will have more impact than JKS has in ages as the IGL. Anyway the thread is about “best aimer in your country”. How can JKS possibly be the best aimer if he’s not in Australia usually?
2021-07-31 01:40
20 replies
considering he is playing bitch roles he is playing okay, please tell me another support player doing better than 1.04 rating past 3 months not even king support player perfecto is doing that good, he sits at 1.03 with very similar roles yeah everyone wants jks in better roles but blamef is too much of a retard both mouz and complexity have been doing as bad as each other, ropz on his way out and complexity need to replace blamef are you fucking stupid? so if s1mple moved to aus he is suddenly the best aus player? no, jks is BORN in aus, he has lived MAJORITY of his life in aus, he has achieved the most out of ANY aus player ... HE IS AUSTRALIAN just because you weren't in the scene when jks was without a doubt the best thing aus cs has ever seen didn't mean it's irrelevant, so stfu newfag
2021-07-31 23:16
17 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Malta. Difference is perfecto is a support in NaVi. Meanwhile JKS was the oBo replacement and he knew the roles wouldn’t be as good compared to 100T, but that doesn’t mean he’s a support. if you realised how much JKS is getting payed, his output is nowhere close to what it should be. Furthermore, valde plays HUGE bitch spots on CT and still performs very well. And it’s not like JKS entries on T. Really? Didn’t see coL win flashpoint. Replace BlameF? He’s the best player in the whole roster. I can understand replacing JKS to bring in a new IGL, but to let BlameF go would be ridiculous. The thread is best aimer “in” your country. Google the definition of in, and it doesn’t come up with originating from, living somewhere, or achieving a lot. Yes that would be the case with s1mple. You’re going to have to try better than that my kiwi friend. The SPUNJ renegades is the main reason I started following pro CS in late 2015 early 16. A team like that coming from your own small country is great, who wouldn’t support it? Idk why you’re fan-girling so much here, you’re not even aussie. Honestly not surprised you’d result to petty insults when an argument gets tough tho. Keep making excuses. JKS is doing nowhere near as good as he can or should be, that’s a fact.
2021-08-01 03:56
16 replies
malta 0.92 rating last 3 months, 0.88 last 6 months vs top 30 teams, literally terrible do you know what a support player is? jks doesn't get setup to frag anymore, he SETS UP players like k0nfig, blamef, poizon, that's literally what a support player is, jks has the highest flash % while being a bomb site anchor for crying out loud, people should be flashing for him if anything but no yeah you don't have any relevance if you think valde has worse roles, valde doesn't even anchor sites and get's to lurk on t side, flamez anchors more sites than valde does ... LMFAO lmfao look at this retard thinking blamef is better than k0nfig and even jks, baiting for exit kills doesn't result in wins buddy it's not fan girling, literally everyone on this thread is disagreeing with you, you're a nobody with 0 mind for cs, you don't even understand how roles work, i'm starting to think you're a troll
2021-08-01 21:24
15 replies
So to summarize considering he is playing bitch roles he is playing okay, please tell me another support player doing better than 1.04 rating past 3 months not even king support player perfecto is doing that good, he sits at 1.03 with very similar roles yeah everyone wants jks in better roles but blamef is too much of a retard both mouz and complexity have been doing as bad as each other, ropz on his way out and complexity need to replace blamef are you fucking stupid? so if s1mple moved to aus he is suddenly the best aus player? no, jks is BORN in aus, he has lived MAJORITY of his life in aus, he has achieved the most out of ANY aus player ... HE IS AUSTRALIAN just because you weren't in the scene when jks was without a doubt the best thing aus cs has ever seen didn't mean it's irrelevant, so stfu newfag 2021-07-31 14:16 Reply #571 Renegades | Australia B_Tannen Malta. Difference is perfecto is a support in NaVi. Meanwhile JKS was the oBo replacement and he knew the roles wouldn’t be as good compared to 100T, but that doesn’t mean he’s a support. if you realised how much JKS is getting payed, his output is nowhere close to what it should be. Furthermore, valde plays HUGE bitch spots on CT and still performs very well. And it’s not like JKS entries on T. Really? Didn’t see coL win flashpoint. Replace BlameF? He’s the best player in the whole roster. I can understand replacing JKS to bring in a new IGL, but to let BlameF go would be ridiculous. The thread is best aimer “in” your country. Google the definition of in, and it doesn’t come up with originating from, living somewhere, or achieving a lot. Yes that would be the case with s1mple. You’re going to have to try better than that my kiwi friend. The SPUNJ renegades is the main reason I started following pro CS in late 2015 early 16. A team like that coming from your own small country is great, who wouldn’t support it? Idk why you’re fan-girling so much here, you’re not even aussie. Honestly not surprised you’d result to petty insults when an argument gets tough tho. Keep making excuses. JKS is doing nowhere near as good as he can or should be, that’s a fact. 2021-07-31 18:56 Reply #580 New Zealand poompi malta 0.92 rating last 3 months, 0.88 last 6 months vs top 30 teams, literally terrible do you know what a support player is? jks doesn't get setup to frag anymore, he SETS UP players like k0nfig, blamef, poizon, that's literally what a support player is, jks has the highest flash % while being a bomb site anchor for crying out loud, people should be flashing for him if anything but no yeah you don't have any relevance if you think valde has worse roles, valde doesn't even anchor sites and get's to lurk on t side, flamez anchors more sites than valde does ... LMFAO lmfao look at this retard thinking blamef is better than k0nfig and even jks, baiting for exit kills doesn't result in wins buddy it's not fan girling, literally everyone on this thread is disagreeing with you, you're a nobody with 0 mind for cs, you don't even understand how roles work, i'm starting to think you're a troll 2021-08-01 12:24 Re
2021-08-02 00:44
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Yeah I’m convinced you’re not reading now. You said name another support who has above 1.04 rating last 3 months and I did, so what’s the problem with that? Please watch BTN. Thorin and RL have a great way of explaining how lacklustre he’s been recently. Especially considering how good he was, the salary he earns, and what he was brought in to achieve in coL. You still don’t understand that JKS knew exactly what he was getting into here. If you don’t think BlameF is better than JKS, you’re even further gone than I thought. Just because he baits doesn’t mean he’s bad, he carries coL through games. If he wasn’t there they wouldn’t even be top 20 at the moment. He is absolutely sick, by far the most firepower on coL and him fragging out is basically a win condition for them now. Yeah you’re not reading other comments either, let alone mine. Sure, a couple people agree here. But the community is by far in my favour on this one. At least industry professionals such as Thorin and RL aren’t so biased they deny JKS’s underperformance entirely. Keep making excuses dude.
2021-08-02 01:21
12 replies
malta doesn't ... don't compare au regional games vs tier 1 you fucking idiot HAHAHA go watch hltv confirmed, the last 2 episodes when they talk about complexity changes spunj and the others say blamef is a useless igl and baits way too much, i think ex csgo pro knows more than fucking thorin and richard lewis i promise you replacing blamef for karrigan just as an example would make complexity 10x better, karrigan is a selfless igl who would get the best out of k0nfig, jks and poizon, meanwhile with blamef the only person getting the best out of blamef's calling is blamef himself, even under blamef's bait system formed around himself k0nfig is still better and has 10x more impact than blamef no, nobody in the community agrees with you, i went to check lpl and esea to see how bad you are turns out you're even worse than that, you're a 1.5k hour level 1 noob on faceit who has 0 competitive background in au cs, like shut the fuck up you have 0 idea what you're talking about faceit.com/en/players/B_Tannen
2021-08-02 02:08
5 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Thorin and RL combined have worked in esports for longer than SPUNJ has been alive. I’d listen to their takes, which I agree with, any day compared to randoms like you. I may not have experience as a player, but following the scene so intently and watching their content for years gives a great insight to the esports. I fully agree that BlameF is a bad IGL. But to kick him instead of JKS in order to get a better IGL is a mistake. BlameF is an absolute monster, just because he baits doesn’t change it. His skill cap now is higher than JKS has been for years. BlameF under a new IGL in coal would be better. Just gave two examples who’ll have better knowledge than either of us. But alright. Again, has nothing to do with how good one is at clicking mouse 1. Your take on kicking blame is garbage. He has so much firepower. Meanwhile JKS doesn’t fit into the roster.
2021-08-02 11:40
2 replies
no matter how long you study an esport you will never get the same knowledge from actually playing at the highest level why not? blamef and jks isn't a 1 for 1, blamef just wants every ideal role for himself, removing jks for an igl wouldn't work, jks spots especially on t side aren't ideal for an igl to call from and jks is one of the best ct side anchors in the game i don't care about 1 persons fire power, removing 1 person and activating 4 people is better, 4 players playing well > 1 maybe 2 people playing well
2021-08-03 01:55
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Alright dude. Personally I like to listen to industry professionals before being absolute, so agree to disagree. Have a good day.
2021-08-03 02:11
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Can’t edit other comment. Anyway, JKS just doesn’t fit into this roster. I don’t think he’s done, but coL is not the place. coL*. Not coal
2021-08-02 11:55
1 reply
i can agree current col is not the place for him (changes could make it 10x better for him) but in no way does that make him bad or not the best australian to ever play cs
2021-08-03 01:56
You are so far off, Although i don't think BlameF should be kicked he for sure needs to be taken off the IGL role, You can't possibly have a impact calling while baiting that hard, It's very disrespectful the way he is using / used JKS and RUSH and i hope Peacemaker forces a change otherwise JKS and k0nfig may as well leave and find new homes BlameF doesn't come close to k0nfigs impact, You have it mixed up, Without k0nfig currently Complexity wouldn't even be top 20, Without BlameF depending on who they got to IGL Complexity would arguably be a lot better, JKS in better roles and an IGL with more structure and a more polished system would be what Complexity needs But you know ... They decided to replace RUSH who would of performed a lot better in a different system ... Sigh
2021-08-02 02:27
5 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Far off from what exactly? JKS has been lacklustre in coL, and BlameF carries hard irrespective. Kills matter and he gets them. I fully agree BlameF is a bad IGL. That point hasn’t been raised until now, and by the other guy. JKS is the obvious kick for an IGL though. es3tag is new but shows more promise than JKS, k0nfig is sick, poizon AWPs, BlameF individually is a monster irrespective of baiting or not. JKS doesn’t fit with a new IGL. Poompi’s take on kicking BlameF is garbage. BlameF carries more often than k0nfig. He gets the kills, doesn’t matter how. The guy literally pulls coL through series sometimes, and I guarantee if he wasn’t there they’d be irrelevant. 100% dude, RUSH was the wrong kick. JKS just doesn’t fit into this roster.
2021-08-02 11:47
4 replies
Huge difference between frags and impact frags, k0nfig, JKS and previously RUSH got the most impact frags without a doubt He isn't, JKS is playing very difficult roles, Not easy to play big site bomb site anchor, Known for putting your support player in that position, It's not a very good position and no star player will ever want it Yes, It matters how, I don't care if BlameF gets 2 exit kills for 3 rounds in a row equaling up to 6 kills, If k0nfig gets the crucial double entry and the rest of the other team have to save that's way more impactful and more beneficial than BlameF getting next to useless exit kills, Same goes for JKS when he is by himself on a big site, Getting 1 is good, Getting 2 is huge and has done far above expectation JKS is doing fine in his roles it's just the expectations for him are insanely high because of how insane he was previously with 100T, Bringing in any replacement for JKS would be a massive hit for Complexity, I would of liked MSL to replace Poizon since Poizon has been very inconsistent and MSL can AWP + IGL, But Es3tag can entry and might be able to take some shit roles away from JKS, I can hope at least
2021-08-02 15:53
3 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Alright dude. Personally I like to listen to industry professionals before deciding, so agree to disagree. But yeah, hopefully JKS can step up with the new roster change. Have a good day.
2021-08-02 15:57
+1 he is level 1 faceit, ignore him
2021-08-03 01:56
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
lvl 5 on my deleted alt and pugged with and against many Australian pros. I have pictures but even then you still probably wouldn’t believe me. Have a good day.
2021-08-03 02:10
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
By the way, JKS is only 0.02 off blameF’s DPR. While BlameF is a whole 0.09 KPR above JKS. Surely that gives you an indication of how much more JKS can do here.
2021-08-02 01:18
why are you such a hater. im definitely not fan of him but can admit he has started doing good recently
2021-08-02 01:10
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
I am not a hater. JKS is the CS jewel of my country, you can’t hate on that. I’m just being objective and not letting him underperform without a bit of criticism. Because I know how good he was, I know he can still be good, and I know how much he earns. The current output is wayyy off. Also, by what measure is he doing good now?
2021-08-02 01:23
"Doesnt play in Australia anymore" You are saying that like he got his top 20 from Australia and not vs top EU teams And his lowest competition in 5 years was NA teams like EG and Furia last year not Australian farming
2021-07-30 21:12
16 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Your point makes absolutely no sense. What you wrote doesn’t relate to the quote. Anyway yeah he doesn’t play in Australia any more, and the thread is about best aimer in your country, so how can it be JKS?
2021-07-31 01:38
15 replies
BECAUSE HE IS AUSTRALIAN
2021-07-31 23:11
14 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Do you speak English? “Best aimer in your country.”
2021-08-01 03:53
13 replies
Does this mean the Furia guys don't count for Brazil because they play in NA and EU? Because that would be pretty stupid.
2021-08-01 04:07
4 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Change one word and the thread has a completely different meaning. Best aimer “from” your country would be better. But it’s “in” not “from”. I don’t make the rules, and as English speaking flags I’m surprised there is confusion.
2021-08-01 04:11
3 replies
Honestly I wish I could put you on a comma
2021-08-02 03:46
2 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
What?
2021-08-02 11:17
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
All these native English flags but nobody can speak it properly.
2021-08-02 11:50
dexter doesn't live in aus but you named him also ??? lmfao
2021-08-01 21:25
7 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
I’m convinced you aren’t even reading. “INS from Australia. Dexter is still better but INS has some great firepower.”
2021-08-02 00:57
6 replies
"from"
2021-08-02 01:11
5 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
“Write down the name of the country and the player” Wow please read. Why can’t people read on HLTV?
2021-08-02 01:13
ignore him he is level 1 on faceit faceit.com/en/players/B_Tannen
2021-08-02 02:10
3 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Yeah like 80 matches in over 3 years. Good logic, your ability to click m1 better than me means I don’t understand the esports scene.
2021-08-02 11:24
2 replies
new fag level 1 faceit 0 comp exp don't talk to me
2021-08-03 01:58
1 reply
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Been following since renegades became relevant but sure dude. Have a good day. If NZ ever had a good core like that I’m sure you’d understand.
2021-08-03 02:07
Love hearing all of the different excuses made by jks fanbois. Your boy isnt staying in top tier cs for long. Unfortunately Rush got showed the door before the real problem got cut. Back to free major qualifiers vs tier100 teams very soon my friend
2021-07-29 14:11
12 replies
Jks was doing awesome with 100T. He was destroying Tier 1 competition regularly. Even if he gets cut from coL, he should very easily pick up a spot on either a big international team, one of the big two English NA teams, or even a solid chance in Europe with Extremum!
2021-08-01 04:21
11 replies
destroying tier1 competition regularly? hmm they had every chance to hit big in tier1 since 2013 when they started to get free qualifier spots from Oceanic region, and what did they ever achieve with those free tier-1 event passes? yeah they got to like top6 for a couple of months after 6 years of no decent results haha thats so impressive bro. Even north won more tier1 tournaments and tier2 tournaments than 100T/renegades and they had to claw their way through deadly eu qualifiers with actual good teams. Tbh i dont think any international org will pay money for jks after seeing that he managed to single handedly derank coL 10 spots during online era LUL.
2021-08-01 10:48
10 replies
jks is the 2nd best player on complexity after k0nfig, everyone with any relevance in cs knows blamef calling, baiting, exit fragging is dragging complexity down, rush was not good enough and poizon is hit or miss no other igl plays the way blamef does ... i wonder why
2021-08-01 21:28
9 replies
Stopped Reading after “jks is the 2nd best player on complexity after k0nfig” Lmaooo
2021-08-01 23:40
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
BlameF individually is sick. He’s leagues above JKS at the moment. Just watch some coL games.
2021-08-02 00:56
7 replies
Part of that is him having universally better positions. I never understood people defending RUSHs terrible stats but shitting on jks' average ones when both have similar roles overall in CoL
2021-08-02 01:01
6 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Dude, what? RUSH had way worse roles than JKS especially on T side. That’s why people defended it. Maybe things will change now with es3tag, but to say their roles were similar is sooo misguided. Anyway, JKS is only 0.02 DPR off blameF while blameF has a whopping 0.09 more KPR in the last 3 months. That should give you an idea of differences as well as potential output.
2021-08-02 01:28
5 replies
They literally were both the 2 Anchors on CT side which is half the game lol. I will acknowledge RUSH had a worse T side role however jks is a T side support rifle so he has the 2nd worse T side role. CT - Both anchors (worse role) T - RUSH Hard entry (Worst role) jks support rifle (2nd worst role) And I say this as someone who has watched every CoL game this year. Again, not saying jks had worse roles, but his roles are absolutely not good
2021-08-02 01:32
4 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Well I’m glad we’ve cleared that up. I also agree the roles aren’t good. The main difference is JKS has more fragging potential than RUSH but still wildly underperforms. The KPR / DPR disparity is huge especially considering how good he was.
2021-08-02 01:56
3 replies
I agree that he is underperforming for his talent but i still think he is doing *ok*. Not great certainly, but I think he has been at least serviceable as an anchor/support rifle. Also FWIW jks actually excels in the more supportive stats. 5th(!) in world in support round % in 2021 (RUSH 19th) 2nd on CoL in KAST 2021 (top 60 in world) in 2021 2nd on CoL in clutch rounds won in 2021 So i mean he does contribute, its just in very different ways than he used to. His support round % being higher than RUSH's i think would actually shock a lot of people. I'm hoping they give him one more shot with a new AWPer and some different strats before they cut him but we shall see.
2021-08-02 02:16
2 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Yeah poizon has been god awful.
2021-08-02 11:17
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
JKS just doesn’t fit into this roster. I believe he can compete in tier 1 but coL isn’t the place.
2021-08-02 11:51
Maybe u wanted to say Alistair?
2021-07-30 22:20
2 replies
 | 
Australia B_Tannen
Yeah the best aimer is an AWPer? lol
2021-07-31 01:36
1 reply
What can we do if he's the best???
2021-07-31 09:13
best aimer in my region: twistzz country: elige
2021-07-27 13:48
28 replies
yep, agree
2021-07-27 13:49
4 replies
ropz 😎 ropz 😎 ropz 😎
2021-07-28 06:56
3 replies
Forsaken ez top1😎
2021-07-28 08:26
2 replies
forsaken without word.exe: face it lvl 4 lmao
2021-07-28 23:59
1 reply
well. its sad to tell that still is better than me without any cheats. wtf bro. make him lower than me atleast.
2021-07-30 22:27
Twistzz > Elige
2021-07-27 17:38
12 replies
U.S. =/= Canada, just to remind u
2021-07-27 19:19
Twistzz is Canadian tho
4 replies
Doesn't matter, Twistzz still better)
2021-07-27 23:53
3 replies
ropz | 
United States Goob
usa =/= canada
2021-07-28 06:23
2 replies
I never said it's the same...
2021-07-28 13:41
1 reply
ropz | 
United States Goob
but the question is about comparing players from the same country
2021-07-28 20:02
 | 
Croatia Pagan44
lol, elige is like 10 times more consistent.
2021-07-28 16:55
1 reply
Consistency != aim
2021-07-28 16:58
 | 
Chile cristiaan
0/8 wtf
2021-07-28 17:01
3 replies
Well, Twistzz > Elige, lul
2021-07-28 17:10
2 replies
 | 
Chile cristiaan
2021-07-28 18:49
1 reply
2021-07-28 22:13
Twistzz has better aim but elige is the better player imo
7 replies
Twistzz is from Canada tho...
2021-07-27 20:47
6 replies
mby read first brosjan
2021-07-27 20:48
5 replies
hva?
2021-07-27 20:49
4 replies
first guy said region, canada is the region of NA so what you said, "Twistzz is from Canada tho..." makes no sense cus we all know that
2021-07-28 16:11
3 replies
"Write down the name of the country and the player. The players doesnt need to be a tier1 or even a tier 2 player."
2021-07-28 16:45
2 replies
omg #2 the guy you commented on jesus christ
2021-07-28 17:08
1 reply
who fucking cares
2021-07-28 17:13
 | 
Poland paputekk
Elige is a polish star, 0/8
2021-07-28 21:29
+1
2021-07-29 01:19
 | 
Romania Anqhor
Romania:Regali or iM
4 replies
regali aimer, ok iM or blytz
2021-07-27 20:08
3 replies
 | 
Romania Anqhor
sorry mens i could only think of them i dont follow our scene that much
2021-07-27 20:08
2 replies
I wanted to say Scream XD
2021-08-02 02:18
1 reply
 | 
Romania Anqhor
lmfao yeah Belgium's flag and Romania's flag look almost the same Belgium has black and Romania has Blue
2021-08-02 02:49
NEOFRAG, nobody is even close to him atm
16 replies
I agree
very underrated player as well
2021-07-27 13:50
1 reply
not underrated imo, just upcoming
2021-07-27 14:08
2021-07-27 14:10
6 replies
 | 
Czech Republic Guczy
oskar is not even close to neofrag if we take only aim into count
2021-07-27 14:23
imo it is not even comparable, NEOFRAG´s pure aim is far superior to oskar´s, that being said, oskar´s unbelievable gamesense and huge amount of experience probably make him the better player overall
2021-07-27 14:51
4 replies
This ^^
2021-07-27 15:18
 | 
Czech Republic Poloolpp
+1
2021-07-27 16:56
 | 
Europe seiThy
+1
2021-07-27 20:39
Based
2021-07-28 02:29
 | 
Europe onepoint6
davskar
2021-07-27 15:37
4 replies
 | 
Czech Republic Za1Lo
PepeLaugh
2021-07-27 15:40
davskar is the true legend xd it´s insane that he even got invited for Rivals when so many people in cz/sk knew he was cheating for a long time tho
2021-07-27 15:51
1 reply
easy for davskar the aim monster
2021-07-29 14:11
davskal?
2021-07-27 21:12
budget ZyWoo
2021-07-29 11:02
 | 
Slovenia Rheniel
no idea
2 replies
lsd | 
Poland parsnip
xantares that's simple
2021-07-27 14:20
1 reply
 | 
Turkey ram1nks
Ofc
2021-08-01 23:50
iM-
 | 
Canada firtlast
STATUTORY_APE
1 reply
gr8 my m8 whats the h8 its not gr8 in 22021
ME
3 replies
Braz aimstar is that you?
2021-07-27 13:52
1 reply
no baby
2021-07-27 14:29
no, me
2021-07-27 13:57
oskar
1 reply
2021-07-27 14:09
Twistzz
41 replies
Not even close maybe you could argue NAF is close but Twistzz just miles ahead
2021-07-27 14:06
40 replies
What?
2021-07-27 14:39
10 replies
He is agreeing with him in a tone of disagreement
2021-07-27 14:46
4 replies
Oh thank you, I was confused.
1 reply
always a pleasure to clear something up for fellow mens))
2021-07-27 14:54
+1 lol
2021-07-28 02:29
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
And that's the most British thing you can do
2021-07-28 05:25
I worded it like shit. I meant it kinda looks like this | Twists | NAF | | | Rest of Canada | |___________________________
2021-07-27 20:03
4 replies
Twists 😎
2021-07-28 02:30
3 replies
 | 
United Arab Emirates Gooneev
Twists 😎
2021-07-29 10:16
2 replies
Cool😎
2021-07-29 10:18
1 reply
 | 
United Arab Emirates Gooneev
Cool😎
2021-07-29 19:26
ropz | 
United States Goob
hate to break it to you but naf is no where near twistzz mechanically, at the game overall naf is close but twistzz is still best
2021-07-28 06:25
26 replies
2021-07-28 07:41
25 replies
ropz | 
United States Goob
what
2021-07-28 08:09
24 replies
Basically lets say like Twistzz aim out of 100 is 90, Naf is like 80-85 and then anyone else from Canada is 80 or below. Cant really think of any super insane aimers
2021-07-28 08:12
23 replies
ropz | 
United States Goob
but what does #256 have to do with it
2021-07-28 08:15
1 reply
I meant #265 my bad
2021-07-28 08:16
ropz | 
United States Goob
also on your scale twistzz is more like 95 and naf at 80, and maybe fangs is 70?
2021-07-28 08:16
20 replies
Honestly I havent watched much of Fang so couldnt really comment but I wouldnt say Naf is that far behind Twistzz. He still has pretty clean aim
2021-07-28 08:17
19 replies
ropz | 
United States Goob
i think naf sets himself up for shots better than twistzz does so his aim looks good yknow?
2021-07-28 08:21
18 replies
Yeh that could be the case. Similar to how Coldzera does. I realised that so many people actually believe Cold has amazing aim like its good but alot of his game sense adds to it. I guess NAF could be the same but I havent watched much of NAF ill be honest i just know he is pretty clean with his shots
2021-07-28 08:38
I mean that's kind of the same thing though. Being great at aiming is partially down to proper crosshair placement. The less you have to readjust helps with reducing pretravel.
2021-07-28 17:08
16 replies
ropz | 
United States Goob
you didn’t understand what i said
2021-07-28 20:03
15 replies
I think it might be the other way around...
2021-07-28 20:06
14 replies
ropz | 
United States Goob
i never mentioned cross hair placement,, i don’t even think that’s the main thing that makes naf good, please try again
2021-07-28 20:13
12 replies
First: I never claimed what I thought of NAF, so your statement about that is irrelevant. Second: setting yourself up for a shot is literally the definition of crosshair placement. There's no other way to set your shots up... There are 2 types of aim: pre-aim and reactionary, so what are you even trying to say?
2021-07-28 20:39
11 replies
ropz | 
United States Goob
it’s like you’re not reading what i’m saying and then just responding with how things make you feel
2021-07-28 21:00
ropz | 
United States Goob
youre one of the ones that put a bad name on americans on the internet
2021-07-28 21:00
9 replies
The irony of this statement is absolutely palpable... I literally read what you said, it makes absolutely no sense and instead of elaborating you try to insult me. It's sort of ridiculous. "i think naf sets himself up for shots" what does that mean, you said it, so explain it. Literally remove Naf from the statement: what does setting yourself up for a shot even mean? What is the concept you're trying to convey?
2021-07-28 21:16
8 replies
ropz | 
United States Goob
imagine typing all that stuff for someone who isn’t even reading what you’re saying lmao
2021-07-28 21:26
5 replies
Imagine being too stupid to form a coherent thought. But yup, I knew you wouldn't actually say anything of substance. Totally surprised.
2021-07-29 00:18
4 replies
ropz | 
United States Goob
lmao you don’t have to imagine
2021-07-29 00:32
1 reply
You poor child. You're so obsessed you're actually PMing me. That's kind of adorable.
2021-07-29 02:20
ropz | 
United States Goob
i’m on mobile so i can’t see what your recent post says, but imagine arguing with a child lmaoooooooooooooooo
2021-07-29 03:22
1 reply
2021-07-29 04:10
ropz | 
United States Goob
lucky i’m not the type to upload pics of dms, creep
2021-07-29 04:54
1 reply
I won't go out with you. Calm down lonely.
2021-07-29 05:04
ropz | 
United States Goob
zzzzzzzzz
2021-07-28 20:24
rewritten to make sense: yeah and it's not even close, maybe you could argue NAF is close but Twistzz is just miles ahead
2021-07-29 16:39
1 reply
Yeh man I meant to just say you can argue NAF is close to twistzz but I personally think its clear Twistzz number 1
2021-07-29 22:28
marzil was a pretty good player
5 replies
idk
2021-07-27 14:05
that guy who was beside forsaken while he got caught??
2021-07-27 15:21
3 replies
yep and looked at forsaken with utmost disappointment
2021-07-27 16:19
2 replies
Feelsbadman.
2021-07-28 03:56
 | 
India skyl4rk
:( Reply needs to have actual content
2021-07-28 20:21
Calyx or Xantares
3 replies
imagine thinking calyx is close to xantares in terms of aim
2021-07-27 15:24
Imorr>xantares
2021-07-28 08:18
 | 
Norway 2kayn
Calyx XDDD
2021-07-29 10:04
me
2021-07-27 13:53
2 replies
OK | 
Brazil okemas
Ok.
2021-07-27 15:04
1 reply
Ok.
2021-07-27 15:01
 | 
United Kingdom DB_R20
probs mezzi or smooya
6 replies
smooya aim > mezzi aim
2021-07-27 13:54
1 reply
 | 
United Kingdom LeMonkke
smooya better awp, mezzi overall
2021-07-27 16:20
Thomas >> Mezzi imo
2021-07-28 03:46
3 replies
no shot
2021-07-28 04:51
1 reply
I mean, of course in terms of stats Mezii is better but he underperformed so hard in tier 1 and 2 playing for c9 while Thomas played consistend when he had the oportunity to face top teams
2021-07-28 06:34
Mezii is really clinical, 53% headshot percentage, I think he is better than Thomas at aiming
2021-07-29 16:40
India, forsaken GOD AIM. beats even hacks
2 replies
+1
2021-07-28 04:54
but couldn't beat admin :(
2021-07-28 07:04
Mutiris
2 replies
 | 
Portugal MufT4r
+1
2021-07-28 05:39
+1
no idea
Ax1le the 2nd best player on the planet right now, arguably the best rifler in the world atm?
16 replies
I wouldnt say best aimer though. Its like Coldzera he wasnt the best aimer or even close but other things complimented a good aim
2021-07-27 14:07
4 replies
 | 
Brazil veinnN
he was one of best aimers at some point
2021-07-27 15:03
3 replies
He really wasnt that amazing of an aimer. It was a good solid aim but nothing to special. He just had great reads for the game and a fucking beyond amazing spray
2021-07-27 20:03
coldzera is the brazilian terminator m.youtube.com/watch?v=OgIy4vW6OKg 1v5 with the deagle. but somebody would still say he has just “decent” aim
2021-07-28 02:40
1 reply
Doesn't matter because NiKo #1 Not biased youtube.com/watch?v=UDwlUsyTJvc&ab_chann..
2021-07-28 06:00
Mir or magixx probs have a better raw aim than ax1le.
2021-07-27 14:24
7 replies
w r o n g
2021-07-27 18:55
In terms of Raw aim b1t murders them all
2021-07-27 20:11
2 replies
B1t ain't Russian
2021-07-27 20:22
1 reply
lol why I thought so?
2021-07-28 21:45
Yeah, magixx is the best raw aimer in Russia imo.
2021-07-28 05:08
2 replies
I lean towards mir. He is just insane aimer.
2021-07-28 07:35
electronic better aim than all of them except for axile may be
2021-07-30 22:27
ax1le cracks people lol
2021-07-27 22:20
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
2nd best player. Really, he isn't even the best player in his team. He os great and all, but chill
2021-07-28 05:27
+1
2021-07-28 05:41
syrinxx
3 replies
xD
2021-07-27 16:53
lol +1
2021-07-27 17:36
not even top 100 wtf :D
b1t
1 reply
b1t is insane
2021-07-29 11:14
Of course I know him, he's me
10 replies
4real, whos the numba one in Finland? There are no huge aimers in HAVU. Is there someone from the lower level of Counter-Strike?
2021-07-27 14:04
9 replies
 | 
Finland Worfy
Right now I'd say either xseveN or Aerial but I'd also say that 2019 sergej was even better. It's a shame he lost interest in pro cs for a while and is now playing AWP in a very underperforming team. I don't really know anyone from the lower level of Finnish cs so I could be completely wrong.
2021-07-27 14:28
I'd say Aerial from Havu. Gorillaz has sunny and sergej but I haven't seen a single match from them so cannot really say how they are hitting their shots. Aleksib and Zehn aren't really aimers. Doto can have good aim sometimes but doesn't match imo the first three I mentioned. After Derkeps and Jamppi left CS idk is there any new prodigys, expect Jimpphat but I think he just gets extra attention bc he's sergej's brother.
2021-07-27 14:44
Maybe Sergej when he played rifle. Maybe even Sergej's brother Jimpphat who is only 14yo but very good for that age(1.12 rating for 12 months HLTV matches)
2021-07-27 15:47
6 replies
Aerial's aim is insane. Pity he's so inconsistent. Sunny deserves a mention too
2021-07-27 16:10
5 replies
suNny is actually very underrated because he was shite when he played in ence (not his fault imo) but he has potential to have best aim in Finland, other 2 canditates are of course Sergej who I think has potential to have one of the best aims in the world and his brother Jimpphat.
2021-07-27 16:51
3 replies
okay
2021-07-27 17:10
suNny in mouz was insane. Wanna see him return to that form
2021-07-27 17:46
1 reply
I think he still has it in him tbh.
2021-07-27 17:57
Yeah, Sunny was unstoppable in Mouse.
2021-07-28 11:18
electronic, mir, ax1le or maybe s0mple
8 replies
 | 
United Kingdom DB_R20
s0mple is ukraine mens
2021-07-27 13:55
7 replies
Ucryne is the city in Russia so
2021-07-27 13:56
6 replies
+1111
2021-07-27 14:06
true
2021-07-27 16:43
then b1t is better than all of these
2021-07-27 17:36
1 reply
So my answer is b1t then
2021-07-27 17:41
+1
2021-07-28 03:41
noo
2021-07-30 22:22
gi
3 replies
not mister NiKo tbh?
2021-07-27 14:03
1 reply
i'm kidding man ofc it's niko
2021-07-27 14:05
+1
 | 
Romania csf
Romania - TF
4 replies
Regali is supposed to be pretty good. Sadly he is a Fnatic rising player... Dont worry the UK will share our 2 or 3 players with you XD
3 replies
44 | 
Russia CYETA
iM, xellow>regali
2021-07-29 14:16
2 replies
I dont really follow the CIS scene too much. I try keep a little up to date on tier 2 CS but barely keep up with tier 1
2021-07-29 22:28
1 reply
44 | 
Russia CYETA
0/8
2021-07-29 22:52
 | 
Bulgaria Bulg1us
me 😎
2 replies
 | 
Bulgaria Bulg1us
(sarcasm)
its defo u nocap
2021-07-27 15:27
Mir, Russland
Hungary - Torzsi and Kory
2021-07-27 14:00
TOMIKO
2 replies
fakeflag spotted
2021-07-27 14:21
krasnal >>> tomiko sry
2021-07-28 20:50
Mr Faze Rain
5 replies
aka Mr Håvard Nygaard
1 reply
You mean Lester Nygaard?
2021-07-27 14:58
Jkaem isn't better currently?
2021-07-27 17:48
2 replies
The last year Jkaem has been better than rain. Rain was decent at Cologne tho so might just be the Online/LAN diff
2021-07-28 04:56
1 reply
Yeah maybe, we haven't seen jkaem on lan yet though as far as I know
2021-07-28 13:02
me
3 replies
true i agree
2021-07-28 04:01
 | 
Sweden 0sko
+1
2021-08-01 11:43
true
2021-08-02 02:25
brazil yuurih
2021-07-27 14:10
5 replies
not kscerato?
2021-07-27 22:22
3 replies
 | 
Brazil kantikz
i dare to say the best AIM in terms of only aim is either VSM or h0nda, but overall I think kascerato and yuhrii are the best
2021-07-28 20:58
1 reply
+1
2021-07-31 00:14
VSM is the best aimer
2021-07-28 23:44
vsm or 2017 cold
2021-07-29 00:02
GOD RAIN
1 reply
may very well be
ZywOo
2021-07-27 14:11
15 replies
Rpk/kyojin raw aiming abilities are maybe even better. Zywoo is just miles ahead as a player
2021-07-27 14:31
8 replies
idk, zywoo just seems to hit everything
2021-07-27 14:37
5 replies
In 1v1 aim map rpk could beat him tho. Zywoo is just really good at readong the game, he has smooth aim and knows how to take what fight, thats what males him and s1mple better than the rest imo
2021-07-27 15:32
2 replies
I dont know
2021-07-27 15:33
True, it feels that a lot of players in the french scene have better aim but a direct 50/50 duel would still end up as 80/20 in favor of ZywOo
2021-08-02 06:11
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
With an Awp. But as a Riffler while he is good, he isn't a better aimer than dedicated rifflers, and Kyojin/Jackz have a nutty aim
2021-07-28 05:30
1 reply
even with riffle and pistols he has so much highlights that's impressive
2021-07-28 11:21
 | 
Finland kalza1
i would put jackz up there too
1 reply
+1 jackz nutty aim
2021-07-27 18:17
Lambert is better
2021-07-27 22:26
5 replies
just like JW is better than REZ
2021-07-27 22:28
4 replies
It's true don't disrespect Lambert
2021-07-27 22:30
3 replies
no disrespect he's a great leader
2021-07-27 22:33
2 replies
what, I only said he was better because I thought he was trash. Who is worse?
2021-07-27 22:34
1 reply
probably nobody on active hltv teams
2021-07-27 22:37
forsaken :(
2021-07-27 14:11
4 replies
I just noticed his ban ends in 2024. Get less punishment for cheating than match fixing lol.
3 replies
Forsaken return in 2024, forsaken number 1 in 2024
2021-07-27 16:34
1 reply
hahaha
2021-07-27 21:05
xddd
2021-07-27 21:06
My brother unironically
2021-07-27 14:14
maybe kei
2021-07-27 14:17
1 reply
dycha?
2021-07-28 05:00
 | 
Ukraine yowenella
Ukraine, B1T
2021-07-27 14:17
1 reply
0/8
2021-07-29 10:29
NiKo | 
Serbia Dus4n
Nexa
2021-07-27 14:18
TheJuan
2021-07-27 14:18
1 reply
There is only one Juan god
2021-07-29 00:41
didnt know Italy could install CS. Never seen anyone from there
2021-07-27 14:19
 | 
France 71snack
I have no idear tbh, would love to get your opinions on that
 | 
Brazil Brades
Brazil, CSOO My little brother who is playing on BR scenario but is an big prospect and I'm waiting for him to get an hltv profile so I can use as favorite
17 replies
 | 
Brazil Brades
2021-07-27 14:23
2 replies
That looks way too similar to Complexity's logo
2021-07-27 18:21
1 reply
 | 
Brazil Brades
yep I think so but there are a lot of stars logo in cs
2021-07-27 18:45
+1 Hope he makes big How old tho ?
1 reply
 | 
Brazil Brades
16y, really cheering for him to make big, and apreciate your comment))
 | 
Brazil veinnN
he's too young to be the best aimer atm. maybe in future, we'll see
2021-07-27 15:06
5 replies
 | 
Brazil Brades
ofc, but for me he is an beast only needing to rise
2021-07-27 15:15
4 replies
 | 
Brazil veinnN
tell him to develop his game sense to the fullest, 100% of top 1 players in hltv aren't the best aimers, i know their aim is fantastic, but their game knowledge is what make they so good, look at past players, scream, the best aimer in the world sometime ago, he was never the best player in the world
2021-07-27 15:29
3 replies
 | 
Brazil Brades
trust me, an real complete player
2021-07-27 15:34
2 replies
 | 
Brazil veinnN
if one day he make it to tier 1, i'll remember of you
2021-07-27 15:37
1 reply
 | 
Bulgaria Bulg1us
+1
2021-07-27 18:23
 | 
India skyl4rk
Ok Mr Oliveira
2021-07-28 20:27
is he still on polux? never heard of them,
2021-07-29 00:04
1 reply
 | 
Brazil Brades
yep, they are coming with an 3 players shuffle so they lost their spots, be watching Liga Aberta I have a very good feeling about them going to finals. if this happen they get Serie B instantly.
2021-07-29 13:59
probably atm kei
2021-07-27 14:21
2 replies
isn't dycha the best polish player atm?
2021-07-27 18:01
1 reply
MICHU
2021-07-28 05:02
K0nfig
2021-07-27 14:22
2 replies
God tier Aimer especially on a good day has too many off days tho
2021-07-29 00:43
1 reply
I'd say he's a lot more consistent these days.
2021-07-29 00:58
lsd | 
Poland parsnip
MICHU or dycha i would say between those 2
2021-07-27 14:24
frozen
2021-07-27 14:25
2 replies
In raw aim Styko is I think better
2021-07-27 20:16
1 reply
Nowhere near frozen frozen aim is probably better than ropz
2021-07-29 00:43
Ez forsaken No one even comes close, not even s1mple or zywoo
2021-07-27 14:35
rigoN is the only one thing xd
2021-07-27 14:37
11 replies
maniac was also good back then.
2021-07-27 14:45
10 replies
Yeah, you're right. Anyways, I've just given an instance of player who competes in the present, despite the fact that he's mostly Albanian... He was born in Switzerland, his parents are Albanians. Definitely, I can't define him as an outright Swiss but everything depends on him if he wants to being described as Albanian or as Swiss. I had to choose him anyways since we haven't had a scene xd
2021-07-27 14:58
9 replies
yeah i see
2021-07-27 14:59
1 reply
Imagine your best player comes from Albania while we can't define him as a native-born Swiss. It says everything about our nonexistent scene. At least, we have solek. :D
2021-07-27 15:08
 | 
Switzerland Jeded
All that matters is the swiss flag. If he has swiss flag he is swiss in my eyes
2021-07-27 15:19
6 replies
Fair point.
2021-07-27 15:21
1 reply
R1gon CEO of Medkit
2021-07-27 15:55
What language does he speak? I‘ve never watched his streams so I wouldn’t know.
2021-07-27 16:30
3 replies
rigoN is fluent in German, Albanian, English and above average in French If I recall correctly
2021-07-27 17:14
2 replies
Ah okay, thanks. Does he also speak Swissgerman? :D
2021-07-27 17:45
1 reply
I think so
2021-07-27 17:48
Calyx
2021-07-27 14:39
 | 
Asia M@GNU5
none cuz all in Valorant
2021-07-27 14:41
2 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Hmm NA, I see
2021-07-28 05:33
1 reply
 | 
Asia M@GNU5
no, Asia
2021-07-28 05:46
FORSAKEN xD
2021-07-27 14:44
1 reply
xddd
2021-07-28 00:40
 | 
Turkey w0lix
XANTARES
YEKINDAR
2 replies
YEKINDAR is good, but not best (broky is best)
2021-07-27 16:39
1 reply
Broky isn’t worthy to clean yekindars Boots
2021-07-29 00:44
Probably Smooya
 | 
Poland MrKrsek
MICHU, maybe Snax
2021-07-27 14:47
probably me
 | 
United States gweees
Elige
2021-07-27 14:59
 | 
Brazil veinnN
KSCERATO? idk
2021-07-27 15:07
1 reply
vsm and leo have better raw aim, but kscerato is a better player
2021-07-29 00:05
iM 100%
2021-07-27 15:16
2021-07-27 15:17
1 reply
He's still more Swedish than Polish
2021-07-27 19:17
Rez or brollan
2021-07-27 15:19
4 replies
JW bestest XD Ok I think rez is pretty good now, brollan cannot carry everytime
2021-07-27 15:22
1 reply
xD ofc jw bestest
2021-07-27 17:50
Rez >>>> brollan mediocre since Krieg nerf
2021-07-29 00:45
1 reply
Not mediocre still very good but he was better with krieg, like If he was mediocre he wouldn’t be in the latest HLTV top 20 In 15:th place and wouldn’t have almost 1.15 rating.
2021-07-29 09:54
God B1t
2021-07-27 15:24
1 reply
+1
2021-07-27 15:43
probably tabseN with deagle it's k1to tho
2021-07-27 15:25
2 replies
Kito the kinda guy to either go 30 frags or 13 per map when he is feeling it he has insanely high skill ceiling
Scrolled long for this and I think I agree!
2021-07-29 01:04
airscape
2021-07-27 15:28
Mopiland <3
2021-07-27 15:32
Ax1le
2021-07-27 15:35
JW | 
Sweden EntonXD
R EZ, brollan 2nd, then there's a margin and at third place HEAP. then f0rest is up there lmao
2021-07-27 15:36
 | 
Norway N05feratu
In Norway, the best aimer is Rain.
2021-07-27 15:38
brollan or rez
2021-07-27 15:41
2 replies
Grux?
2021-07-27 18:21
1 reply
who omegalul
2021-07-28 04:02
GOD tabseN
2021-07-27 15:41
Torzsi
2021-07-27 15:42
One of the astralis bois, probably xyp or magisk imo
2021-07-27 15:42
4 replies
Xyp? He's not even top 5 in his own team
2021-07-27 20:17
1 reply
I don't know, i would say device but i don't think awpers count as aimers.
2021-07-28 02:20
aimwice K0nfig is better than all the astralis boys imo
2021-07-28 05:06
1 reply
ropz | 
United States Goob
+1
2021-07-28 08:23
me
2021-07-27 15:48
 | 
Estonia KarlGm4n
ropz obv
2021-07-27 15:49
1 reply
yep+1
Mezii or me
Pokemon
2021-07-27 15:57
Either coldzera or yuurih
2021-07-27 15:58
1 reply
Yuri easily cold was benched for a reason
2021-07-29 00:47
me
2021-07-27 16:00
 | 
Austria Jxni
does anybody know one from Austria i cant think of one?
2021-07-27 16:05
3 replies
I know some painters
2021-07-27 16:09
1 reply
 | 
Austria Jxni
ahah yeah me too but no aimers i guess
2021-07-27 16:17
linux.at
2021-07-27 16:55
 | 
Russia Drain3r
mir
3 replies
Ax1Le? electronic?
2 replies
 | 
Russia Drain3r
mir
1 reply
mir
2021-07-27 16:16
Sico , maybe gratisfaction
6 replies
 | 
Austria Jxni
Jks? in his prime
2021-07-27 16:18
1 reply
jks isnt nz
chelleos?
3 replies
Who
2021-07-27 17:22
2 replies
better aimer than grat and sico
2021-07-27 17:31
1 reply
Mmm maybe, ive only heard of him a bit, maybe if he proves himself
2021-07-27 17:37
 | 
Spain Nepomu
Mopiland
shroud or twistzz
2021-07-27 16:20
1 reply
lol shroud. NAF way better
2021-07-28 05:12
Sergej mostlikely
2021-07-27 16:36
3 replies
Could also be Slowi doto sunny or aerial.
2021-07-27 16:54
All you idiots never heard of god allu ?
2021-07-29 00:48
1 reply
we've heard of bot allu
2021-07-30 21:17
Laz, but all CSGO team in Japan move to Valorant/Apex because asian scene dead :(((((((
2021-07-27 16:44
9 replies
RIP, theres no scene anymore???
2021-07-27 17:11
3 replies
only scene that "exist" around Asia is probably China but with low amount of event and small reward (that's why some team is just matchfixing the game). With no platform for Asia pro to practice, play against each other for fun, and earn some money like Faceit or ESEA S. The only platform that close to FACEIT/ESEA is probably 5Eplay, but they still new. for Japan scene it's complete died, the last CSGO event exist that only held once a year UTAGE now closed with every CSGO team leave to other game with better opportunity.
2 replies
unlucko bro, lets hope for the future to better for your scene
2021-07-27 20:29
1 reply
ropz | 
United States Goob
+1
2021-07-28 08:25
+1 Laz needs to return from valorant, i love his fragmovies
2021-07-27 18:03
2 replies
Laz carrying CSGO Japan, he run CSGO website, really kind, and inspire a lot of new player. He move to Valorant because team financial issue, I remember he said if CSGO become better in Asia he and his team will be back... but i don't see that future
2021-07-27 18:16
can someone give me link to some of his fragmovies?
2021-07-27 20:29
Takej?
2021-07-28 06:25
1 reply
TakeJ is a monster, but he's quite inconsistent.
2021-07-28 13:40
taco ofc
2021-07-27 16:46
ChrisJ 👍
2021-07-27 16:51
nex
2021-07-27 16:54
Right now luken, before his depression meyern's aim was brutal
2021-07-27 16:58
2 replies
Meyern's aim before MiBR was so crispy
2021-07-28 02:33
Meyerns aim on Sharks was in fucking credible. Holy shit i was in love with that guy, and called him on a top team months before mibr picked him up. Miss watching him tbh
2021-07-29 01:05
try to guess
2021-07-27 16:59
2 replies
huNter- or HugeNiKock
2021-07-27 17:10
1 reply
i would say NiKo he still has better mechanical skills than huNter
2021-07-27 17:22
bumas
2021-07-27 17:02
1 reply
 | 
Lithuania Falafelis
EspiranTo > Bumas if we compare aim.
2021-07-27 19:05
Device since we claimed him recently.
2021-07-27 17:03
 | 
Czech Republic Starold
Czech, Shock
2021-07-27 17:06
2 replies
NEOFRAG and its not even close
2021-07-27 18:03
1 reply
 | 
Czech Republic Starold
NEOFRAG said himself that SHOCK is better
2021-07-27 18:04
 | 
Serbia nebuloza
NiKo
2021-07-27 17:07
flameZ
2021-07-27 17:15
2 replies
spinx better
2021-07-29 00:19
1 reply
spinx is a better completed player. flamez aim is better for sure. i also played few games with flamez so i would know
2021-07-29 01:50
obviously s1mple
2021-07-27 17:20
2 replies
Since when s0mple is russian?
2021-07-27 18:57
1 reply
What's the point of this question? U can check it everywhere hltv.org/player/7998/s1mple
2021-07-27 18:59
sammiokas
2021-07-27 17:21
2 replies
 | 
Lithuania Falafelis
Bybiokas
2021-07-27 19:04
1 reply
+1
2021-07-27 19:06
tabsen or syrson i guess
2021-07-27 17:32
tabseN
2021-07-27 17:34
1 reply
+1
2021-07-28 23:53
Me
NiKo
Aerial without a doubt
2021-07-27 17:45
3 replies
sergej >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2021-07-27 18:01
xseven
2021-07-29 01:06
1 reply
Ouch
2021-08-02 00:43
 | 
Ukraine eugcomax
Sensei obviously
2021-07-27 17:51
1 reply
Flair
2021-08-02 16:02
nex
2021-07-27 17:53
3 replies
nex still alive?
1 reply
maybe
2021-08-02 16:02
JaCkz
2021-07-27 17:54
Mezzi
2021-07-27 17:56
3 replies
Smooya >
2021-07-27 19:27
2 replies
no.
2021-07-29 01:06
1 reply
Yes.
2021-07-29 04:20
 | 
Brazil Brunoow13
mezzi
yuurih
 | 
Netherlands m1nimal
D0cC Netherlands
2021-07-27 18:18
deercheerup!!!
2021-07-27 18:22
Troubley
lee harvey oswald
2021-07-27 18:24
3 replies
4sur3
lul
2021-07-28 04:17
one shot one kill real legend 4sure
2021-07-30 21:25
Latvia - broky
2021-07-27 18:24
8 replies
Yekindar???????
2021-07-27 19:13
7 replies
He is Russian
2021-07-28 03:45
6 replies
ropz | 
United States Goob
he speaks russian
2021-07-28 08:27
5 replies
In Some cities russian is the main language
2021-07-28 20:46
4 replies
ropz | 
United States Goob
i know, i was agreeing with you and saying that he in fact is from latvia but just speaks russian
2021-07-28 20:59
3 replies
 | 
Lithuania Falafelis
He speaks Latvian too, I don't think Russian is his first language.
2021-08-02 05:44
2 replies
ropz | 
United States Goob
he also speaks english, i was just trying to say , he does in fact also speak russian
2021-08-02 05:46
1 reply
 | 
Lithuania Falafelis
Yeah, but I don't think he is Russian living in Latvia, you don't have to be Russian to speak Russian language in Baltics, it's pretty common to speak 3 languages here.
2021-08-02 17:03
 | 
Lithuania Falafelis
EspiranTo and others not even close, Espi has insane aim, but lacks everything else to play on a good team.
2021-07-27 19:04
1 reply
Bymas comes close
2021-08-02 01:35
 | 
Israel Xpicyy
FlameZ or Nertz
2021-07-27 20:04
me
2021-07-27 20:14
 | 
United States Jeebur
Region would be between TenZ, Shroud and Twistzz, success wise its Twistzz, raw skill prolly TenZ. For Country would probs have to be EliGE, not for raw aim but his aim is consistently good, don't see him missing sprays.
2021-07-27 20:17
4 replies
yeah i feel the same way. it's crazy how little aim actually matters in cs. tenz and shroud have amazing aim but oh my god were they fucking bots dude
2021-07-28 02:35
1 reply
 | 
United States Jeebur
i feel tenz wouldve shaped better with time but he rode his ego from being called a prodigy too hard. Shroud was just meh he kinda showed he didnt have the competitive nature needed to win
2021-07-28 03:30
Tenz could kill bots fast if they shoot back tenz suddenly faceitlvl9
2021-07-29 00:50
TenZ was good yeah but definitely his ego man.. Heard he was toxic and just didn't listen to his team and basically blew away his career in CS Doesn't matter now anyway, happily carrying the best team in valorant..
2021-08-02 01:34
Jackz and then hAdji
2021-07-27 20:18
Juanflatroo ez
2021-07-27 20:19
1 reply
yea, probably yes
2021-07-28 00:39
michu
2021-07-27 20:34
twistzz
2021-07-27 20:41
Norway: 1. Rain 2. jkaem United States: 1. EliGE
2021-07-27 20:48
Bymas
2021-07-27 21:09
1 reply
100% agree
2021-07-28 00:39
 | 
Kazakhstan isSaHaD
Best aimer: buster
2021-07-27 21:16
Twistzz
2021-07-27 22:29
6 replies
Bro?
3 replies
should we tell him?
2021-08-02 01:32
2 replies
maybe, i mean, he has the right to know. But, is that gonna make him happy? once i heard that the true become cruelty when it lacks of empathy
2021-08-02 01:36
Idk XD
2021-08-02 06:19
bro you realize Canada =/= USA?
2021-08-02 01:36
1 reply
Equaln´t
2021-08-02 01:37
 | 
Japan Mitzuky
tabseN
2021-07-27 23:56
Lowel was probably the best one I'm not sure about now
2021-07-28 00:43
2 replies
mopoz or sunpayus
1 reply
In terms of aim i would put sausoL ahead of SunPayus
2021-07-28 03:48
Currently? Kscerato All time? Coldzera
2021-07-28 00:44
Messi Honorable mention: Higuaín
2021-07-28 02:31
Dav1d probably
2021-07-28 02:32
uh idk i wanna say elige but i feel like his aim is marginally worse than what it was when it was 2019. grim maybe? elige is still the best sprayer in the world imo but i feel like his aim itself fell off a little bit. imo grim is dogshit and doesn't belong in liquid but he has solid aim
2021-07-28 02:34
4 replies
Nah it’s definitively elige! Better performances in 2019 but doesn’t mean he is not the best anymore, watch his aim la clips
2021-07-28 02:46
It's weird that everyone forgets oBo. I'd say that he has the best raw aim in the US at the moment.
2021-07-28 05:06
1 reply
oh shit you're onto something
2021-07-28 06:07
Well TL took star fragger from tier 2 in NA and put him to support in tier 1 vs top EU so i dont know what Liquid management expected, "WOW HE DROPPED 120 AGAINST MIBR, SIGN THAT B*TCH"
2021-07-30 21:19
f0rest
2021-07-28 02:36
United Kingdom : Oh thats easy , has to be the x5 major winner '404' he's insane
2021-07-28 02:40
1 reply
I looked him up, but not found mens
2021-07-28 03:44
NL)) GODj still got it imo
2021-07-28 02:44
brollan
2021-07-28 03:31
probably Jamyoung
2021-07-28 03:40
Jonathan E. He is smurfing on Hltv
2021-07-28 03:49
bntet lul i mean who else?
2021-07-28 03:50
4 replies
moxie before he retired, or impression. but ofc under bntet but still a better scene than expected
2021-07-29 01:08
3 replies
did you confuse singapore flag with indo flag?
2021-07-29 02:21
1 reply
i did indeed
2021-07-29 16:44
i thought benkai was the best in sg
2021-07-29 16:43
NAF | 
Canada Dubsyy
twistzz or shroud shroud can aim in any game but twistzz is still playing i'd take twistzz
2021-07-28 03:52
1 reply
shroud LOL Twistzz is SOO much better than him
2021-08-02 01:31
GODRAIN
2021-07-28 04:03
twistzz
2021-07-28 04:17
I'd say magixx has very impressive raw aim.
2021-07-28 05:04
i have no fucking idea cause i dont watch pro cs that much anymore, any finnish people who want to tell me cause im actually intrigued
2021-07-28 06:19
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina Foxxyownz
kovac cousins ez
2021-07-28 06:28
Taneli
2021-07-28 06:30
mONESY
2021-07-28 07:14
yuurih
2021-07-28 07:18
 | 
Turkey Revoenix
Xantares
2021-07-28 07:36
 | 
Canada MiLkBaGzz
twistzz hes a fucking god. but im a NAFFER
2021-07-28 07:47
 | 
Portugal zeniteee
zorlak
2021-07-28 08:26
s1mple
2021-07-28 08:28
Buster
2021-07-28 11:42
Prob iM or blytz
2021-07-28 13:44
mantuu
2021-07-28 13:44
 | 
United States laiff
Brehze oBo or EliGE
2021-07-28 13:47
 | 
India Drakkan
Ace He had lot of experience
2021-07-28 13:50
USA 2022 Grim
2021-07-28 16:19
MUTiRiS
2021-07-28 16:26
3 replies
yea he is insane
2021-07-28 16:54
2 replies
hes the best that we have here in portugal :D
2021-07-28 16:55
1 reply
raw aim I would say kst, but mutiris is way more complete and consistent player
2021-08-02 01:01
 | 
Chile cristiaan
2021-07-28 17:04
 | 
Russia Lovely_VI
ax1Le or mir. Electronic, Magixx and other looks not too good like these guys
2021-07-28 17:06
 | 
France Zyrozzzz
any highlights?
2021-07-28 17:07
me
2021-07-28 17:19
 | 
United Kingdom meramoer1
Probably like Thomas or something
2021-07-28 17:28
Axile, mir
2021-07-28 17:32
 | 
Norway mYRTcool
has to be the brunostpeek admins
2021-07-28 20:28
doto
2021-07-28 20:36
Robs
2021-07-28 20:59
 | 
South America Melegatti
Argentina, Meyern at his peek, not now
2021-07-28 21:35
MICHU or CerQ
2021-07-28 21:46
6 replies
Um, what?
2021-07-30 21:20
5 replies
I’m from America
2021-07-30 21:20
4 replies
but neither of the ones you listed are from America, the thread is about players from the country not players from teams
2021-07-30 21:21
3 replies
I know but we have no good aimers here since we're carried by EU and BR
2021-07-30 21:21
2 replies
Your region is literally about aim Elige, oBo, etc CerQ AK is weak even when he was in good form
2021-07-30 21:24
1 reply
It's baiting you
2021-08-02 00:38
Dosia | 
Russia Rapu
mir
2021-07-28 23:38
 | 
Latvia 0Felix1
Latvia - don't want to choose between broky or yekindar so imma say both
2021-07-28 23:44
1 reply
Yekindar 100%, crisp aim and broky just AWPs
2021-08-03 01:57
Me, I am ze best in whole Kyrgyz
2021-07-29 00:03
my D
2021-07-29 00:03
joe biden
2021-07-29 00:11
that guy over there
2021-07-29 00:19
Forsaken
2021-07-29 00:59
Well, ain't no argument for this one.
2021-07-29 01:13
1 reply
god niko ofc man
2021-07-31 23:19
Italy sad best player 0.94 rating ((((
2021-07-29 02:22
yuurih
2021-07-29 04:12
Aerial
2021-07-29 04:14
Forsaken
2021-07-29 05:14
2 replies
 | 
Poland threk
Hahahahhaha cmon India not that bad
2021-07-29 14:07
Come on ladies come on ladies, one pound fish
2021-08-02 01:00
xantares
2021-07-29 10:37
YEKINDAR
2021-07-29 11:01
REZ 😎
2021-07-29 11:13
PeruvianWidepeeker
2021-07-29 14:06
 | 
Poland threk
DYCHA , Siuhy or Byali
2021-07-29 14:06
 | 
Poland Yomenik
michu
2021-07-29 14:14
bymas
2021-07-29 16:41
teses k0nfig and magisk raw aim sjuush for spray
2021-07-29 16:45
 | 
Finland r1CEsT1CK
xseven aeriel and sergej.
2021-07-29 19:30
 | 
Czech Republic JameS_19
Czech, SHOCK or NEOFRAG
2021-07-29 22:34
Sensei
2021-07-30 21:28
1 reply
s0ns0i
2021-07-30 22:26
mir
2021-07-30 22:26
Naf i guess, LUL. Twistzz is worse than before imo.
2021-07-31 23:21
3 replies
Holy shit the bait is real. No way this shit is unironic. PLEASE
2021-08-02 00:36
2 replies
no baiterino bruh
2021-08-02 03:31
1 reply
nvm, just a happy little accident
2021-08-08 20:31
i have no idea, i don't like the swedish cs scene so i never watch those matches. Maybe REZ or Forest? reply to this comment if you know someone better at aiming cus im not sure actually.
2021-07-31 23:20
1 reply
I'd include Brollan and Krimz.
2021-08-01 13:11
niko
2021-08-01 03:52
sergej
2021-08-01 21:31
Tabsen for sure
2021-08-01 21:32
EliGE. Hands-down. Ethan would be a close competitor but he moved on so... Brehze hasn't been too sharp lately either. Hiko back in the day, as well as n0thing and brax Autimatic and SicK were good aimers in their own right as well. If I read a 3 letter word beginning with o and ending with o I will probably have a laughing fit...
2021-08-02 00:54
2 replies
what about oBo?
2021-08-02 00:59
1 reply
Leaf >
2021-08-02 00:59
Juho-TNT-
2021-08-02 00:58
just decent HS machine
2021-08-02 01:02
EliGE
2021-08-02 01:30
bntet
2021-08-02 05:49
 | 
Sweden frizzahh
Brollan ez
2021-08-02 06:15
Twistzz
2021-08-02 06:31
Pakistan: HSB and umairr
2021-08-02 16:06
Lithuania and I think is Bymas
2021-08-02 21:34
 | 
Chile DlEgo
Lmao nobody, no scene in Chile tbh
2021-08-02 21:38
1 reply
There was real from chilli who recently started in cs!
2021-08-03 02:00
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.