No smoke tracers is good tho
Why people think that? Easy spray control, and only 2.900$
Playing M4A4 is throwing, because you constantly have to eco everytime you die.
bro stop complaining they buffed the A1S so many times.
I don't think you understand what the term 'budget' means
m4a4 is a crutch for bad players. most think m4a1-s is for noobs because of ez spray pattern, but in reality its for headshot machiine. a4 players need the fire rate to be good.
M4a1-s is so much better with the 200 dollars like it’s not even close unless you are pro and that fire rate matters but most of us aren’t so I’ll take cheaper gun with easier control all day long
It's better for long distances but bad to be the anchor.
I prefer the M4A4 but M4A1-S is so good for spamming smokes and some pros have started changing to it FPX had 4 players equipping the M4A1-S on Inferno so it's good enough
ok but i have a pretty skin for it
M4A1-S only good in danger zone 💪
actually worse than galil because it shoots slower LOL
Playing superior weapons = throwing?
So AWP kills are throwing?
Using AK over Galil is throwing?
Having armour is throwing?
m4a1-s gets u 2 easy kills on B anchor inferno lol
People who say this can't aim
It's a gun for people who go for headshots rather than spray at body like it's an SMG.
I are agree
It needs a buff
Sometimes I equip it and that's only on maps where I prefer the AUG
Personally the aiming with it feels so nice, spraying is so easy too.
I meanwhile prefer the m4a1s. If it was only about shooting, I'd take the m4a4 any day of the week.
But the 200$ extra money ist just very powerful, particularly on the CT side.
- It's an guaranteed additional flash
- Oftentimes it's the missing money that allows u to buy a defkit, molotov, or smoke. All these utility items can be round-winning (just think of one initial molotov to secure a-long control on d2 - can change the entire round)
- It allows me to drop for mates more frequently or at least a better weapon. Because of the economy in CS, I very often end up with like 3000$ after surviving and re-buying utility. Equipping a mate with an m4a1 instead of crappy famas can be ... round-winning.
- The firerate is partly mitigated by the fact that the spray is easier and therefore you're "missed-bullet-rate" is generally lower. Nobody sprays perfectly, not even EliGe.
- The max. range where it's reasonable to spray at all increases because of less recoil.
- The silencer also has some tiny advanteges. It's more difficult to locate the shooting enemy based on sound only and you cannot hear someone shooting across the entire map.