Well it's pretty simple. The code is to take the first character every name, along with a cyclic series starting from the last character. This derives the basic formula and tools to produce a highly controversial device which will be bad if I post the name of. I'll show the process:
- Noah = N + H = NH = Nihohium (atomic #113)
- Michael = M + E = ME = Methane (Gas)
- Colin = C + L = CL = Chlorine
I'll just stop here to give a hint -> What does combining Methane and Chlorine give you?
- Bella = B + E = BE = Beryllium (atmoic #4)
- Annie = A + E = AE = Activation Energy (The formula :))