1. Lots of my work is done thru discord. Pretty awful media, hateful messages, and the like from multiple accounts etc.
2. I'm a student atm, looking to read physics at Oxford! In terms of side-jobs, I do tutoring and some of my work with ESL is paid
3. I don't live in Oxford atm (been there quite a few times tho), but in general, England is very different. A couple of the starkest differences were how important charity is in England, the hypocrisy in England (if I go shopping with friends and an item doesn't go well on me at all, British friends will say 'oh it looks AMAZING', Swiss/French friends will tell me it looks like ass lmao), and finally the very early dinner (5pm for some)
4. Yes, but I do love living in England!
5. Not much, mainly numbers (soixante-dix / septante), even expressions are common to both France and French Switzerland
6. Nope, but I'd love to!
7. Probably tex-mex, I love so much of it (burritos, quesadillas, tacos, fajitas, meat-based foods etc)