Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Preferences
hades | 
Finland Homeless776 
Why when a woman tells us that she wants/likes a tall, socially gifted, confident, financially independent man, it’s a preference But when i say i want a woman that has a small bodycount, cooks and cleans, i’m all of a sudden sexist or small dick energy or i can’t handle a woman, why can’t men have preferences nowadays without being called sexist?
2021-08-12 03:06
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Cya in 10 years
2021-08-12 03:08
3 replies
wrong account
2021-08-12 03:08
2 replies
Nah i’m just predicting my ban
2021-08-12 03:09
1 reply
 | 
Austria Ostmark
ban 3 AM also your thread could be deleted if someone was going ham in the comments but you wouldn't get banned
2021-08-12 09:01
idk what is small dick energy but i can tell u that only people who would attack u for saying that are braindead and their opinions dont matter.
2021-08-12 03:09
3 replies
Never heard that saying? It is like the sexual equivilent of writing a check of $10k to show off knowing you don't have it in the bank account
2021-08-12 03:10
2 replies
wat? sorry bro i dont keep up with the memes since years ago.
2021-08-12 03:11
1 reply
Nah man, that’s not a meme, you’ve been living under a rock
2021-08-12 03:18
what is socially gifted
2021-08-12 03:12
3 replies
It’s like when a person does well in social situations, good at talking you know
2021-08-12 03:18
2 replies
forget social skills and women, become sigma male
2021-08-12 03:30
1 reply
Lol
2021-08-12 08:57
 | 
Canada cLutcheR7
Well, women are kinda salty I guess? I mean I don't want to generalize them all, but they are very sensitive af. Also I don't think all women calls someone sexist or hates someone for having preferences. When I say to my girl- friends that I want a white cute girl they do not get angry. My tip is share your preferences to no one or to a girl who doesn't get mad easily.
2021-08-12 09:13
2 replies
Ofc not all but majority, and can’t we just normalize men having preferences?
2021-08-12 10:49
"Well, women are kinda salty I guess? I mean I don't want to generalize them all, but they are very sensitive af. "? I mean I don't want to generalize them all" hahahhaha this is very good, love that sentence :D still laughin my ass off
2021-08-12 10:53
Media influence. Women fall easily for it. I had a neighbor that fucked 4-5 different men a day, sometimes a few men were gangbanging her and claimed she was a feminist and deserved it. And she is not a whore.
2021-08-12 10:54
 | 
Panama bakedcs
Taking women seriously, you've a lot to learn mr finland
2021-08-12 10:54
1 reply
Just speaking out for majority of men for being shamed for having preferences, ofc i will take it seriously because i don’t want people to normalize that
2021-08-12 11:27
 | 
Other Bactuga
Why would you care what a random guy says to you? or a woman in general. you arent wrong, also this preference thing is kinda bullshit, most women/men only have preference for good looks, obviously you can like it more that she is able to cook, but when you actually find someone that you like you arent gonna just stop liking them because they dont have alot of money or can cook
2021-08-12 10:57
1 reply
I’m just speaking up for majority of men because they’re scared to talk about this bc they men get shamed for having preferences which i care about because why would we have to tolerate that? This is not about if i care if she can cook or not.. this is about men not being able to express their preferences
2021-08-12 11:20
Wow, are you for real? The first part is women like men to able to handle an adult life. The second one is you wanting a house slave that you can also use for sex and is inexperienced enough to ever know how bad you really are
2021-08-12 10:58
16 replies
 | 
Poland FitPolak
What if he wants a woman that can handle basic stuff in life and take care of herself?
2021-08-12 11:10
4 replies
I think that's a quite fair wish for both men and women tbh
2021-08-12 11:31
3 replies
 | 
Poland FitPolak
It is, but according to this thread, he is heterosexual male and wants that from a woman. I know a few women that can't cook and have hard time cleaning some stuff. Is it wrong? No, but he may have a preference to have a woman like that, and that doesn't make her a slave at any point.
2021-08-12 11:36
2 replies
Well, she must learn to cook and clean imho, as does a man if he can't find out how to - but's that's just how I see things And well, if all obligations falls upon one part in the relationship it could end up in exploitation
2021-08-12 11:43
1 reply
#27 explained it well, if you can’t cook or clean, that’s ok, it’s not wrong in any way, that’s my preference, that’s a girl i want. Ofc i’m not going to make her cook and clean and just sit there do nothing, she provies that while i provide her safety, partly money if shes not working (studying etc), and things like that
2021-08-12 12:02
Traditional woman is who provides sex and is a good house wife, traditional men is who can financially provide for you and provide you safety Women want a traditional men so why is it so bad when a man wants a traditional woman? Or am i not understanding what you’re saying
2021-08-12 11:26
10 replies
What you wrote was a "financially independent man" which is very different from "financially provide for your", where the first one just means that he is not in debt to up over his ears. And I don't support either tradional roles. I firmly beliefs that the tasks in a relationsship should be shared, meaning that it should be as much as a responsibility for the man to share in the chores as for the woman to be responsible for maintaing the car and house and for a woman to contribute finansially as well
2021-08-12 11:37
"Provides sex"? Wtf - lmao Sex is hopefully something ppl do together - not for one "providing" a service for the other
2021-08-12 11:39
8 replies
Ofc? Men have sexual desires, if she doesn’t provide sex to me why would i spend my time, energy and money on her? This is such a good example, see? You have a problem with me having a preference, if a woman wants a tall man it’s ok even tho we can’t affect our height. If a woman wants a man with a nice car and and that provies money, it’s ok. But if a man wants a woman who can provide sex in a relationship, he is objectifying sexist pig with no respect
2021-08-12 11:49
7 replies
Women have sexual desires, if he doesn't provide sex to me why would I spend my time, energy and money on him?
2021-08-12 11:55
6 replies
Men are more sexual and sexually active than women, that’s human biology which means we don’t care if a woman ain’t successful, has a good job etc we just wan’t a good looking girl that provides us sex and doesn’t whine all the time, we’re simple creatures. Things that women look in a guy are if hes successful, what her friends think of him, is he tall, doe she have a car etc Btw if you’re a woman you know that really well, you’re not the one spending money on him in that relationship, let’s be realistic here, we are talking about reality, how things work in general, but overall that’s your preference and it’s your rights to not tolerate a man who doesn’t provide sex to you if you’re and exception and you’re the one who spends money time and energy on him, if that’s your preference
2021-08-12 12:11
5 replies
Tbh, I don't want to waste more of my time on you - you are in a whole other mindset than is to be found in the western world. Try a middle eastern country
2021-08-12 12:16
4 replies
Again, judged for my preference :D what a surprise This is the world we live in where men are shamed for having preferences, this is exacly why i made this thread
2021-08-12 12:21
3 replies
+1 But for real
2021-08-12 12:26
2 replies
Those preferences that i listed about sex, cooking, cleaning etc are not even my personal preferences i just gave an example and as you can tell, people do not like it when men express their realistic preferences, for some reason they have to be politically correct
2021-08-12 12:35
1 reply
So just be PC, life is a stage and every man and woman merely actors
2021-08-12 12:34
I hate that we even use the term body count, but it seems to me only people outraged by men wanting a woman with low body count is insecure whores and the boys who "support" them
2021-08-12 11:27
2 replies
I mean i don’t know any other word for it, wanting a girl with low bodycount should be normal, i don’t want a girl that has been ran through by 30 dudes, i want a pure girl that respects herself, that’s a preference and men get shamed for having that preference which is so weird to me Like you’re not going to buy a used car with high mileage on it for the full price, just like i’m not going to marry a woman that has had sex with 100 dudes
2021-08-12 11:34
1 reply
Yeah, I agree. And yeah I think it's weird that people shame that preference like "why don't you wanna hear about the time you're about-to-be-wife fucked 6 people at once, are you slut shaming???" it's just stupid
2021-08-12 11:41
Women get criticised all the time for preferring tall men.
2021-08-12 11:36
7 replies
Yeah now they are, not even that much but yeah i’ve noticed it’s finally starting to be noticed. It’s not even all the time, just sometimes. I use tiktok so i see 100 videos per day where a girl says that she will only date tall men and the comments are just ”you go girl!!” Minority of the comments are about her bodyshaming men
2021-08-12 11:54
6 replies
You’re entitled to have your own preferences but yours would definitely be considered more traditional. Low body count I get, I’m more of a relationship orientated person than hookup orientated. Cooks and cleans is dubious, do you want her to cook and clean for you, or are those your interests and you want a similar partner?
2021-08-12 12:31
5 replies
#42 I’m not traditionalist myself, i’m just trying to normalize men expressing their preferences, i’ve seen women express their preferences, a lot of them want a traditional men who provides financially and safety, but then those same women call men sexist who want a traditional women, which is really weird to me.
2021-08-12 12:40
4 replies
Preferences are the sort of thing Id only ever talk about with close friends. I wouldnt want to date outside of my social class, I wouldnt go round saying that IRL because its quite classist.
2021-08-12 13:37
3 replies
Ofc, but if someone asks me about my preferences, i’m going to be completely honest about them and i don’t want to be judget based on my preferences, i want to be able to give an answer that doesn’t have to be pilitically correct without being labeled as sexist or misogynist because it should be ok for you to be able to express your preference even tho it may be something that some people do not like to hear
2021-08-12 14:03
2 replies
I used to think like that but as a got older I realised life is so much easier if you just go along with all the PC bs xD
2021-08-12 14:08
1 reply
I mean yeah that’s the easy way, i could just easily ignore that but it’s just crazy to me how people don’t notice these double standards
2021-08-12 14:12
If you generalise all women they will generalise you, simple.
2021-08-12 12:36
16 replies
I’m not talking about all i’m talking about majorities and minorities just like women say men are trash and men are r4pists even tho they don’t actually mean all men
2021-08-12 12:39
15 replies
But you wrote it down with massive generalisation. That doesn't help and just makes you part of what's wrong with it.
2021-08-12 12:40
14 replies
Because it’s obvious that i don’t mean every single on of them, goes without saying, stop focusing on that, you commented nothing about the actual point that i made
2021-08-12 12:46
13 replies
It's not though, because so many people do generalise, especially with genders. It's fine to have preferences and I think both men and women have some sexist preferences. Some are just considered traditional but in today's society most dont like that anymore so will see you as the odd one out. Just try to find someone who fits that description? There will be people still looking for the same, just less than it used to be.
2021-08-12 12:49
12 replies
"It's fine to have preferences and I think both men and women have some sexist preferences" exactly, and then you said that Some are just considered traditional but in today's society most dont like that anymore so will see you as the odd one out. Majority of men still like that but they don't express that because nowadays it's considered sexist rude and disrespectful which is wrong in my opinion. I know i'm going to find what i like but i'm speaking for other men, i just don't want to normalize shaming men for their preferences that's it
2021-08-12 12:55
10 replies
I mean it does depend how traditional we are talking here. I doubt majority of men want to have a wife who doesn't work, poop out babies and don't talk back to their husband. Of course that's not going to go down well as most of society has moved on from that. Everyone is allowed to have preferences, but then don't get too offended when you cant find anyone if you're having extreme wants.
2021-08-12 13:00
9 replies
and just so you know #42 my point is just to normalize men expressing their preferences even tho they are not politically correct, that's it, I'm not into traditional dating myself
2021-08-12 13:02
8 replies
If we normalise men doing that, then the same goes for women. And right now both aren't normalised and that's just how society is. I'm not sure when or if it ever changes. But all we can do is start with ourselves.
2021-08-12 13:04
7 replies
That's the thing, it is normalized for women but not for men that's why i'm talking about this, people don't have a problem with women wanting a traditional men and that's a fact, meanwhile men are called sexist pigs, small dick energy, misogynistic when they express that their preference is a traditional woman. that's generally speaking
2021-08-12 13:07
6 replies
And what about the other women who want something non traditional and in others eyes extreme? Guess what, it's also not accepted and it's frowned upon. Whichever way you look, there will always be something not fitting in with someone's agenda.
2021-08-12 13:10
5 replies
ofc they will be not accepting if they're extreme as fuck, can you give me some examples? but the thing is that they will be not accepting to both genders not like traditional dating which is not accepting in one way
2021-08-12 13:14
4 replies
It doesn't matter which way you look is my point. It's just how people are and you will always get lack of acceptance. Whether it's about dating, working or just how you live you life in general.
2021-08-12 13:17
3 replies
But can you give me some examples of extremes thatare not accepted in both ways?
2021-08-12 13:19
2 replies
Open relationships are a big one, or just relationships with more than 2 people in it. Both genders can want it and consent to such a relationship, yet they will get a lot of hate from society, or atleast a lot of backlash.
2021-08-12 13:22
1 reply
Maybe minority judge open relationships but we’re talking about majority, i only see people get praised for being in an open relationship, how brave they are
2021-08-12 13:33
yes it is sexist, sexist preferences are okay, the world is sexist, we live in a sexist world like it or don't but that's the reality. MOST and when i say most i mean like 90% of women don't pay on first dates, get into clubs for free, get vip seats for free and that's also sexist, but notice, when the sexism doesn't benefit them, then sexism is all of a sudden bad like for example you can't prefer a woman that cleans and cooks because it's sexist, ofc, because it doesn't benefit them
2021-08-12 13:00
>accepting women's opinion Dude, why do you think democracy got worse after women was given the right to vote? Zzz
2021-08-12 12:55
1 reply
kekekeke
2021-08-12 14:09
everybody has preferences, but some are more reasonable than others. the vast majority of people like a "socially gifted, confident, financially independent man/woman", but for me it's so weird to think women should have these very specific roles you mentioned. it's like saying "i want to only date men who know how to fix cars" or something similar the appearance will always be a thing and as long as you dont mock people it's totally fine to have preferences
2021-08-12 14:33
3 replies
When did i say that women should have these specufic roles and what if someone wants a man who can fix cars, that’s still a preference
2021-08-12 15:04
2 replies
i said you mentioned cooking and cleaning as preferences. therefore you consider it as a possibility
2021-08-12 17:20
1 reply
First of all, said my WOMAN not WOMEN, i don’t care what other women do as long as the woman that i’m personally looking for has these qualities, second thing, you don’t think thay’s a possibility? A woman that can cook and clean? What are you talking about
2021-08-13 16:37
First things first rest in peace Uncle Phil
2021-08-12 15:07
Russiangirls, is that you man?
2021-08-12 15:09
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.