1. NaVi (s1mple and electronic major winners would be nice)
2. Astralis (just to meme on dev1ce "5 steps ahead" etc)
3. FaZe (karrigan and rain major)
It's dumb, but it would be funny to see brazilians underdogs winning a major again, 00Nation for example, or Furia, maybe?
1. G2 probably wont happen unless they sign an AWPer.
2. NaVi s1mple deserves a major more than anyone.
3. Astralis even tho they have won the last 3 majors in a row, now it would just be fun for Astralis to win a major without dev1ce.
1.Navi(They lost too many majors when they were really close)
2.Vitality(A player like ZywOo deserves the major win)
3.Gabmit(Just because they are good enough).
1. Liquid Have supported them for a long time, because they were underdogs, and had a few players i knew
2. Astralis I don't mind astralis winning a final closing major, for glaive or duppe or xyp as a retirement thing
3. Mouz I think they're a really fun team, and it always feels like im rooting for an underdog when watching them play
4.00nation only if i rigged the matches
Actually, I don't think NaVi will win the major. Yeah, they are probably the best team in the world right now but I don't think they will have enough to win a major.
I personally think Gambit will win a major. There are several factors that may contribute to that. First of all, after not so good results in 2 previous tourneys (well it is debatable, but at least they didn't reach the finals, which is already bad for such a team) they will prepare a lot more and will have less pressure since they will not get as much attention as NaVi for example. Also keep in mind that they have an old new coach.
I want Virtus pro, Navi and Furia to win.
1. Bad News Bears
There are 3 endings to this major
1. NaVi (wholesome)
2. Astralis (legendary)
3. EG (funi)
NaVi, reason: s1mple xd
Liquid, reason; flair xd
FaZe, reason; olof last dance and Twistzz
Vitality, reason: zywoo so broken
Furia, only if they sign a good awper
NaVi needs to finally win a major, so them :) but also
OG if they qualify or complexity for the lulz
NiP are my favourite team so I won't count them - I would obviously pick them. Hopefully they at least make playoffs because the Stockholm crowd will definitely get behind them.
It would be great for NaVi to win a major; the crowning glory of s1mple's career. The org hasn't won a major in CS:GO somehow so it's time to right that wrong.
Gambit are a great team and if they won a major it would be really impressive.
1Navi (im not their fan at All but S1mple deserve it)
2 and 3 cuz i like them
Cant wait for the biggest upset of esport history
It would be nice to see either Astralis or Navi win. I wanna see Astralis win so that haters will know that Astralis doesnt need device to win and show just how goated glaive is as an igl. My reason for Navi winning is obviously s1mple and electronic. Also the wonderkid b1t: winning a major in less than a year in t1 cs
1. FaZe. ( I really want karrigan to retire already and make rain one of the best player since he deserves a major )
2. Na'Vi ( I want s1mple to win and electronic. I do think b1t and perfecto deserves one )
3. G2 ( NiKo deserves one also. )
1. FaZe. It would be first major for karrigan, rain twistzz and broky. It would be so fun to watch, but they deserved to win Boston Major.
2. G2 isn't a real contender, but I'd like to see NiKo winning the Major.
3. Gambit. It would be 2nd Major title for Hobbit, and he would be the one of the greatest CIS players with that achievement. And I'd like to see the youngsters rise once again.
1. faze because i dont think karrigan being 31 has that many more chances. id like for guardian to be there too but hes not good anymore. also have olof be the first to win a major with a different team and core, and have 3 majors instead of 2.
2: navi because at this point s1mple just deserves it. but i think he would fall off after it and i dont want to lose this guys skill haha
3: nip imagine device wins 5 majors 1 with a whole different team. with all mvps, tournaments, the only thing he wouldnt have achieved is a cologne trophy and the nr.1 player in the world. hes already reached nr.2 so..
1. Gambit, I like these guys and I want to see them win just to prove their haters wrong. I'm also a big fan of Hobbit.
2. Vitality, I love Shox and Apex and I want to see them succeed again just like back in the days, and I also want to see Zywoo win a major first before s1mple.
3. Liquid, Elige is probably the best player from NA and yet he still haven't won a major, and I also like the rest of the guys from the team.
I'd also like to see Heroic to win just for the lulz (if they don't get banned yet before the major)
1. OG: it will be nice to repeat dota2 roster story. No one believed, but they did it
2. Faze: olofs 3rd major trophy proving everyone that age is nothing if you are trying hard
3. Gambit just to repeat 2017 success
4. Mouz: Ropz carrying entire team to the trophy (not gonna happen)
1. NiP - Not because im an NiP fan, but purely to see Device prove he can still accomplish titles in a new team
2. NaVi - As much as I am not a Simple and Electronic fan, I believe these 2 still deserve a major title as proof of the insane amounts of grind-time they have put in to becoming the best. The idea of the Simple-Tronic duo winning the biggest event, perhaps ever, would be a killer story-line.
3. Heroic - I know with the cheating situation that happened, some of them are in no position to even deserve attending the event, but this is still my favourite team. To see them win a major would bring me absolute joy.
Heroic, it would be incredible if a team in a year, moved from the level of a team that can win only thanks to cheats, to a team that was able to win a major
sinners gonna win iem fall and then the major.
SHOCK will be mvp of both, iem & major.
This is also just my favourite team list atm. Except my favourite teams are in a different order.
S1mple needs a fcking major
tbh liquid aren't even favorites. should probably make play-offs and lose 1/4 or semi
1) mousesports, but I know it's a far stretch. I feel like ropz is starting to fade away or he needs some kind of a change.
2) NaVi, they deserve it.
3) NiP, because they are ninjas. Also would be awesome if Device could make that happen with an another team.
lmao @ all the people saying "faze", they wont win fucking esea season, forget about major
NaVi dosnt win Major vis S1mple!
1. Navi . bcz s1mple and electronic deserve this fucking major
2. Faze . olof last dance , tiwstzz a contender to be NA goat , carrigan and rain deserve it ( we all know why)
3. Liquid . Elige and naf defenitely deserve a major
4. Astrallis ( ecovice 5 steps ahead kekw )
I would NAVI is the obvious choice. Then maybe liquid?
Faze is also a team I'm rooting for winning the major since karrigan deserves his crown.
Out of the black horse teams maybe OG is the most likely but they dont have a reliable awper who can perform against the toughest opponents reliably so even if they made top8 they will surely fall short no matter how hard flamez tries to carry or how good strats their IGL comes up with.
2. DBL Poney
liquid never won a major
1. Navi (because s1mple deserves one major at least)
2. G2 (because NiKo deserves one major at least)
3. Faze (because it would drive NiKo more and possibly turn him into an unleashed mad man)
1. faze(fav team)
2. astralis( if they win it again no one will care because they have won it a lot)
3. vita( just to make the s0mple fans mad)
I'd be happy if either Vitality or Fnatic win it, other than that t I'm probably rooting for gambot
1. Fnatic (fav team)
2. FaZe (I really want to see karrigan/rain winning a major)
3. Astralis (I like them + just to laugh with device)
1. G2 just for the meme for not winning any event for 2 years and then wininng major
2. FaZe would love to see karrigan, rain and twistzz winning a major
3. Liquid for a possible rebirth of NA scene
If NAVI wins the major, B1t will be the 2nd player in history with 100% major winrate (1st is ofc FNX)
any idea if there will be case drops in the major? or they gonna do the paid thing like last major
I feel so sad of NA, because of the online era
NiP so device can say 5 (majors) steps ahead