they are hiring modders to fix the game
it flopped so they don't care anymore
lately I was downloading a 30gb update so idk
Sad... they went from a masterpiece of a game to this cybercrap.
This game was allways crap. But Witcher they make is a masterpiece 👍
I mean given enough time the game will be a masterpiece. But the development has been really slow and by the time the game gets finished, nobody will play it.
they are preparing witcher 4 to clear bad opinion
Smart ppl wait and will get it in late 2022 or later
They made their money already. No one cares.
A Modder released a more comprehensive patch for the game before CDPR released 1.3.
But at least NoW iT iS eAsiEr to KnOw if ANgel or SkYe ArE bOy oR GiRLLLLLLL. Great patch.
How is it bad? I just finished it like week ago and I had great time with it. The only thing that I didn't like about it is a car physics. Driving car feels like driving train on the ice. Also game is kinda short. Overall better than a boring Wither 3 for sure.
If it is so dead...why are you speaking of it? Curious.
-Some dumbfuck with small face, Founder of Turning Point USA
It may have flopped but it was one of the few exceptions I actually wanted to play to finish the game.
What I liked:
- Story and the characters
- Missions had good variety and depth/story to them
What I did not like so much:
- Felt like there's missing stuff to do, like needed to be more minigames like being able to bet on racing or whatever. More buildings you can enter to do various things at etc. Maybe some official national Cyberpunk sport of some sort you could sink some time into etc. This made you mostly play to finish missions due to lack of other stuff to do.
- The items in the game were a joke, so many different items with the entirely same effect, should have been more of a Deus Ex case here with items being more unique.
- Crafting system was a joke
- Bugs although I encountered very little of them personally. Remember mostly stuff like cigs floating in the air and once fell through the ground exiting a car.
All they had to do was make the city interesting and interactive and NPCs and traffic intelligent. And make a logical cop system. That’s literally all they had to do and the game would’ve been amazing
If you like other typical triple a game and you don't like cyberpunk 2077 you are a hypocrite. At least the game does some things well.
You know what all of those games have in common? Better AI, no joke. they literally do.
The Masquerade will make up for the failure that is Cyberpunk 2077.
CDPR was always a fluke studio, they made one good game and people were treating them like gods.