Thread has been deleted
Last comment
logical G2 changes
 | 
Serbia eliiiiii_ 
huNter and NiKo stay, duh nexa stays because they're the core now and NiKo and huNter like playing with nexa, his calls aren't as bad as fragging and as long as they are all underperforming to shit (apart from NiKo), tactics are not the (main) issue Amanek and Jackz are honestly embarrassing at this point, sure Jackz is a hard entry and his stats aren't meant to be good on T side, but his CT sides are terrible and he has no mind for multifrags and positioning that a player playing on a roster this stacked should have; as for Amanek, it's evident that he stopped playing support almost entirely and his AWPing has been up and down, but now it's down and he was never the impact AWPer on T side that a team like G2 should have had in the first place either Jackz goes in favor of a good rifler/entry, or Amanek goes in favor of an AWPer there's also a world where Jackz goes in favor of an AWP and Amanek transitions back to support, which feels like it makes the most sense now that I think about it smooya is free on the market, they can slap him a bad 3 month contract and have him on trial if they really want to they can also buy out an Astralis player like Magisk or dupreeh at the end of the year, although it's really hard to guess whether those players want to go or not my best bet would be that they'll try Kenny again if they shit the bed during the major which is probably the last window carlos is gonna allow for this roster to stay in tact, and if that doesn't work out they'll definitely sign an AWPer, but I can't really tell who is gonna be accessible on the market at that time
2021-09-26 21:47
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
8/8 rare good post
2021-09-26 21:48
2 replies
2021-09-26 21:54
1 reply
hltv.org/forums/threads/2516773/g2-serio.. -nexa -amanek +natosaphix +xfl0ud jackz stays because he is hunter's best friend ez top2 for g2
2021-09-27 00:28
 | 
Denmark pebblez
NiKo is a GOD
2021-09-26 21:49
4 replies
 | 
Serbia eliiiiii_
easily the best rifler atm again, he's schooling all the onliners so hard, he really deserves to win more
2021-09-26 21:49
2 replies
 | 
Denmark pebblez
yep dude has like 1.30 rating 1.50 impact 0.80 kpr and thats with g2 losing all games, imagine if they were actually winning lmao, his form is insane rn.
2021-09-26 21:50
1 reply
 | 
Serbia eliiiiii_
if he wasn't performing like this, if he was only at like 1.1 rating or something they wouldn't be in contention for winning any of their recent games really makes you wonder how much they COULD do
2021-09-26 21:51
How in the fook does that have any relation with original post
2021-09-27 22:32
getting magisk and another awper for g2 would be insanely huge
2021-09-26 21:50
4 replies
 | 
Serbia eliiiiii_
magisk is one of the best CT riflers of all time, also the best astralis player atm, he'd be so valuable in G2
2021-09-26 21:53
2 replies
 | 
Argentina SantiMedia
+1
2021-09-26 21:55
yep
2021-09-26 22:17
 | 
Argentina SantiMedia
+1
they just need to kick jackz and get an awper , give back amenk his old role that's it
2021-09-26 21:51
jackz isn't that good to fight navi/gambit/heroic/vita/liquidd. Amanek is rekt by good awpers. Nexa's igling is mediocre/bad. 3 out of 5 player's roles are average or below average. That's just non-sense. They are literally wasting the major in Stockholm, since they lack a lot to be a contender. If some say that top 4 finish is enough, Niko came to g2 because he wanted to win, and faze couldn't provide him this opportunity. Just saying, it will be a year since Niko joined g2 after the Major, yet there are no trophies. Will he wait even more? who knows
2021-09-26 21:52
2 replies
If NiKo leaves that's actually better for G2 since they freed themselves from what's dragging them down. That means they can freely get rid of Nexa and Hunter if needed They calculate every move.
2021-09-26 22:04
 | 
Russia WiHuu
Bump, good post mens))
2021-09-26 21:52
1 reply
They should get God deko for the AWP role.
 | 
Ukraine Devolvian
Get m0nesy for trial Get Mir
17 replies
 | 
Serbia eliiiiii_
m0nesy is way too expensive + his english is questionable + young
16 replies
You following G2 and you still think money is a problem for them Betting on a youngster seems good to me. We can always rely on the "he's still improving" excuse, something we can't say about Jackz and amanek. Doesn't matter how lovely and hard working they are, they're aging, results don't speak in their favor, G2 is aiming to win it all and they're aware of this
2021-09-26 22:02
15 replies
 | 
Serbia eliiiiii_
money isn't a problem but if you think carlos is gonna pay millions for an unproven 16 year old
2021-09-26 22:03
Because it is? Even if u have money, it's stupid as fuck to spend shit tons of money to buy a rookie with average english and risk if he will be able to perform well against T1 teams. If u can get him for free like broky, sure, it's worth but not in this scenario.
2021-09-26 22:09
13 replies
G2 csgo has gotten pretty much all their players/rosters for free. They've only made one expensive signing (NiKo) which barely surpassed 700k$ apparently. A 16year old is a prospect, a long term project they can build. He's one for the future. I think they can allow themselves to take that risk even if it turns out being an expensive flop, which I doubt not only because I'm sure he'll improve over the years (especially under an org like G2) but also because I dont think he's worth that much. MillionS is overreacting Can't be worse than Amanek can it
2021-09-26 22:22
12 replies
What u mean for free. They bought nexa/hunter from CR4ZY and jackz from 3DMax. Keep in mind they have teams in other games, especially in LOL where they get huge salaries and doesn't really win much, same in CS. U have no clue about organizations if u think CEO sleeps at money and are rich as fuck, most of the orgs have financial losses.
2021-09-26 22:26
11 replies
They didn't buy Nexa and Hunter, Cr4zy disbanded and they were literally free agents. Jackz in 3dmax was a special case and that ORGLESS team disbanded as well lmao, most of that roster transitioned to TH and were DNad. Do you really think that was a huge buyout?????? Also I'm talking about G2 since 2015 & before, from G2. V and Mako, innocent, Titan acquisition, Kinguin partnership... >especially in LOL where they get huge salaries and doesn't really win much Sure, being the most successful European team ever and nobody coming even close is not winning much. You don't have an idea how big their brand is if you're saying this. Their LEC spot viewership alone is worth more any G2 players' salary, plus they literally made the biggest LoL signing ever FOR FREE. Don't oversimplifying and come up with more elaborate thinking, there's a reason orgs have especialized departments and established measures for each one. >most of the orgs have financial losses. Cool. Now re-read our comments. I'm not talking about most orgs and I don't give a fuck about your unfounded opinion. Yes, sinking, failed, scummy shady orgs such as Trashtralies or Heroic have massive losses each year, but I was talking about them We're talking about G2. We were talking about Carlos ocelote. Their method, working philosophy and pretty much everything is out there for anyone to see. It's all public, it's not a big mystery. Forbes reporting %80+ revenue from esports alone each year is only an example. You have no clue about what we're talking about so be quiet. Yes, ocelote sleeps at money and is rich as fuck. Don't compare him to pleb CEOs. Next
2021-09-26 23:02
Repost They didn't buy Nexa and Hunter, Cr4zy disbanded and they were literally free agents. Jackz in 3dmax was a special case and that ORGLESS team disbanded as well lmao, most of that roster transitioned to TH and were DNad. Do you really think that was a huge buyout?????? Also I'm talking about G2 since 2015 & before, from G2. V and Mako, innocent, Titan acquisition, Kinguin partnership... >especially in LOL where they get huge salaries and doesn't really win much Sure, being the most successful European team ever and nobody coming even close is not winning much. You don't have an idea how big their brand is if you're saying this. Their LEC spot viewership alone is worth more any G2 players' salary, plus they literally made the biggest LoL signing ever FOR FREE.
2021-09-26 23:10
9 replies
Don't oversimplify and come up with more elaborate thinking, there's a reason orgs have especialized departments and established measures for each one. If you gonna come up with random shit at least attend to context in question >most of the orgs have financial losses. Cool. Now re-read our comments. I'm not talking about most orgs and I don't give a fuck about your unfounded opinion. Yes, sinking, failed, scummy shady orgs such as Trashtralies or Heroic have massive losses each year... But I we were talking about G2. We were talking about Carlos ocelote. Their method, working philosophy and pretty much everything is out there for everyone to see. It's all public, it's not a big mystery. Forbes reporting %80+ revenue from esports alone each year is only an example. You have no clue about what we're talking about so be quiet. Yes, ocelote sleeps at money and is rich as fuck. Don't compare him to pleb CEOs. Next
2021-09-26 23:12
And I'm sure all the microoperations, management, thought process etc etc... behind each move are way more calculated than these simple comments we're writing on fucking HLTV, so I'm not getting anything interesting from this replies. Next time at least point out where did I start talking about "organizations". I'm talking about nothing more and nothing else than the most successful and popular esports org, founded by the esports personality of the year Bosscelote the I (and only) Don't dare compare them to the other insignificant insects I can bring Elon Musk out of nowhere to make a point too Have a good one.
2021-09-26 23:22
">especially in LOL where they get huge salaries and doesn't really win much Sure, being the most successful European team ever and nobody coming even close is not winning much." Where did I say they are bad or something like that? They are not winning much and that's true. What did they win over the past 7 years? 8 LEC springs, MSI, 4x 2nd place. 2.7 milion $ in 7years, including salaries, buyouts, % from prize for players, there is a high possibility they have financial problems at least in LOL section. "plus they literally made the biggest LoL signing ever FOR FREE." yeah great, they did it, they also had to give rekkles huge salary, they have another 2 stars in the team and they wont play for 10k or something like that. "Forbes reporting %80+ revenue from esports alone each year is only an example." Revenue =/= profit. U can get 30 milion revenue in a year and it looks nice, but it doesn't anymore if u will have 31 milions of costs. "I'm talking about nothing more and nothing else than the most successful and popular esports org" Most successful? ispo.com/en/trends/top-5-most-successful.. I don't see G2 here. Are they most popular? Debatable cuz I don't think there are any statistics of that overall.
2021-09-27 00:09
6 replies
Bro why don't you stop talking out of your arse. You didn't include many of their achievements, not even the fact that they're the only European team to win an MSI title ever. You just went on to Liquipedia, copypasted the "money earnings" section and that's it. You also talking about prizepools as if that meant shit, ignoring the fact that LoL is the most watched esport by far. CDL (CoD) has $6M prizepool yet you have teams selling their spot Esports prizepools are the lowest source of income among all CCs. All your doing is baseless assumptions, cherry-picking and conveniently ignoring ALL the other and actual relevant factors. "There is a high possibility they have financial problems at least in LOL section." Lmfao the arrogance. Just prove it or shut up, figures are out there. Sponsors, investors, actions whether they are impact media, branding, (closing a global partnership with Ralph Lauren) and so on will make you think otherwise unless you're another entitled Dane.
2021-09-27 05:47
That website HAHAHAHA 0/8 unless you're that naive. Are you seriously making points based of fucking prizepool money? - Not another 2, more like another 4. They were an all-star team. Barcelona also has to pay Messi, but he was earning them x10 more than they had to pay him. What are this wack points. - it's literally profit. Won't argue further about stuff you can research yourself. And I'm saying research, not Google "top 5 esport teams" like a noob and click on the 1st low-effort article that's solely based on prizepool money.
2021-09-27 05:51
2 replies
Btw Which buyouts in LoL? Can you tell me? Their latest signing after years of keeping the same squad for years (Rekkles, a Free Agent) happened at the same time they were selling a FRANCHISE G2 player to C9 for $11M. Nov. 2020 Ignoring this "Psg ain't rich because they have football players to pay!!!" weird, unheard of childish type of thinking, you're talking about 'salaries' as if players were valued the same years ago. Even ocelote was playing in the starting G2 lineup. There is an economic relativity, as in any company. That safe cushion and financial accommodation generates exponential and self-substantial interest growth. They have entered an upward spiral promoted by a self-sufficient model. So basically don't expect these guys to show any ounce of your so called "financial problems" anytime soon, because they're getting richer by time.
2021-09-27 21:10
1 reply
G2 case can be aboarded from a more technical or general scope giving many examples but it would take me hours and this isn't worth the time. Once again, all the info, interviews and more are out there i.imgur.com/YjKllOF.jpg long replies >"I think it's debatable" Thank God Idgaf about what you think escharts.com/blog/most-popular-esports-o.. Came back for blood, NOW I'M DONE RIP SIMPLE MORTAL. THIS IS MY INTELLECTUAL ARENA AGGRGRH
2021-09-27 21:11
"I don't think it's debatable" Thank God Idgaf about what you think escharts.com/blog/most-popular-esports-o.. Yes. There are objective statistics for that. You just keep talking without knowing shit. BTW Vitality too has a LoL team. They too have different esports teams. Difference is they haven't really achieved anything in esports, but they're so fucking rich. Same with EDG Chinese org. Same with BDS, their CEOs (a noble family, frauds and tax evaders) are literal billionaires And many more, most of which are irrelevant in the esports scene. There's orgs and "orgs" Thought we were past the "they have salaries to pay!!" wack point long time ago. There's many factors involved. Maybe that doesn't even make up a small percentage of their earnings? Maybe there's other factors involved? Maybe... they do it because they can? Tesla too has employees. Are you for real or? Can find 100s of articles listing G2 1st as the most successful org, now go on and so some research and critical thinking your own because you don't even follow the LoL scene to begin with.
2021-09-27 05:56
Can't spell OCElote without C. E. O C arlos E ternal O verlord Anyways won't argue about how the renowned most profitable org is the most profitable org. I'm not here to explain why rocks are solid. I'm overlooking some of your ridiculous statements btw 7 years???? G2 joined the league in 2016 and they've had been dominant since Is that 7 years to you? You also spell LOL in all caps meaning a whole different thing but I guess thats the spellchecker. This is a waste of time. y You're league below me in this topic hope you understand. I'll PM you something about the prizepools and profit (can't post longer replies) so you learn something and that's it. You keep moving goalposts too Make random claim I debunk You jump on to another claim I debunk... Youll end up talking about how MJ is possibly and arguably not dead Have a good one. This is a waste of time
2021-09-27 06:28
Kenny ?? Why would they downgrade ?? Just get a New fpl player. Look where bymas ,frozen, broky is .. They need to get young blood in the scene. Addition of b1t made navi tier 1 team immediately. Pumping and dumping same players again and again is not good for any team. Also , Kenny is a typical beta male that acts CRINGE 60% of the time.
6 replies
 | 
Serbia eliiiiii_
true to an extent, young blood is defo needed but fpl players are a big gamble for tier 1 orgs
2021-09-26 21:56
 | 
Brazil Fan_do_Trk
try from 9z?
2021-09-26 21:56
They can try DEPRESHNN maybe ? He is from Croatia and can speak native language with nexa niko and hunter, knows english if needed and he is currently an AWPer for Marten gaming, balkan mix team. They can trial him on 3 months just like faze did with bymas. Also, he just got into FPL
1 reply
Yes it could be on their list.
2021-09-26 22:13
"Addition of b1t made navi tier 1 team immediately." But they were Tier1 before B1t, he helped them become top1 team and it wasn't immediately, he was playing only on 1 map for first 4 months, after thay they swapped him with flamie permanently.
try
2021-09-26 22:59
+m0nesy as awper if they can get him, but doubt so
JUGi | 
Finland Khroni
Imho even nexa isnt safe anymore really Cant blame him for having 2 deadweight's but G2 never seems overly sound tactically either
2 replies
It's hard to build a game without good awper(On both sides) In general, g2 are not bad for m For example, on a blast, they choked 2 times for CT(lead against nip 13-9 and against big 15-10)
2021-09-26 21:58
1 reply
JUGi | 
Finland Khroni
Yea but my issue with nexa is that even with NiKo and huNter they arent winning games against teams like OG that they should always win rn The awping thing I think the blame goes to maleK and ye its hard to build a team without a t1 awper but I still think with the firepower available they should still win maps at least -JaCkz and -Amanek for an awper and better rifler and if that doesnt work out I think nexa needs to go to
2021-09-26 22:07
amanek to his old role if there are no better options available, if kenny has will to compete and give his best into CSGO not valorant, try one of the best awpers of all time if not the greatest and give him another chance:)
5 replies
Maybe #13
4 replies
I've been saying this for a year IMAO
2021-09-26 21:59
maybe, but young player needs time to improve(if they’re not b1t) and i think that g2 and especially niko doesent want to wait months/years for them, they need an instant improvement.
2021-09-26 22:13
2 replies
Niko gave a shot to brokey and bymas in faze so its possible he wants to give young talent a chance on G2
2021-09-27 00:17
1 reply
he was younger bro, and also exactly because it didnt work before myb he thinks it wont again
2021-09-27 00:24
-Amanek +mantuu It's gonna big improvement for G2.
Smooya? Magisk? Dupreeh? Wtf is this G2 has always had good eye for scouting. Go for one of those youngster CIS awpers) (wonderful, Degster...) switch Nexa's role (only reason to keep him on the team is to not destabilize the Balkan core) and go for a better IGL maybe G2 top 1 era
2021-09-26 22:00
First step could be adding a proper awper
 | 
United States raymoney
Why does everyone see AmaNek as the main AWPer who needs to be replaced? G2 needs a main AWPer but not in place of AmaNek. As a support player, he is one of the best in his roles. If anyone is to go it will be JaCks.
2021-09-26 22:03
1 reply
 | 
Germany Matrixrl1
+1
2021-09-26 23:09
"hey can also buy out an Astralis player like Magisk or dupreeh at the end of the year" At the end of the year they can get them for free if they don't extend their contracts.
2021-09-26 22:04
 | 
Europe GumGuyHLTV
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD man OP please bro stop the bait. Just like why do you make me read these sentences that paralyse me. idk man maybe ur just young but if ur young just learn to ask questions instead of baiting.
2021-09-26 22:14
JW | 
Sweden EntonXD
thought u would do the "lets just go serbian" angle but u didnt nice gj
2021-09-26 22:14
Bro just add Xizt
2021-09-26 22:18
Wtf actual good posts on htlv
2021-09-26 22:59
Good thread man
2021-09-26 23:00
Add my man kenny and see the difference.
2021-09-26 23:01
 | 
Lithuania Airforlife
just buy s1mple :D
2021-09-26 23:01
-jackz +awp amanek back to support fixed
2021-09-26 23:03
"they can also buy out an Astralis player like Magisk or dupreeh at the end of the year" why would they buy out free agent players lol :DD
2021-09-26 23:04
look for a wizard time rewind huNter 2020 NiKo 2018 kennyS 2014 nexa 2020 the fifth man doesn't even matter, even I can play
2021-09-26 23:14
1 reply
 | 
United States raymoney
2016/17 NiKo was better than 2018.
2021-09-27 00:06
amanek is the best player on g2 according to pros like Hampus the most versitile and greatest support out there. Remove everyone but amanek Carlos do a little shopping: +zywoo +ropz +tabsen/hampus +rez
2021-09-27 00:09
ropz | 
Sweden hxm__
Kenny said on blast premiers insta story that he misses competition but is comfortable with streaming so who knows maybe they’ll give him a go. Hopefully they -jackz over amanek and let him go back to support like u said. Good post +1
2021-09-27 00:15
As long as amanek never picks up an awp again G2 will be fine
This could be disastrous but i wanna see smooya in tier 1 environment so bad.
Get broky like he is good lately. I think he would be the best option if g2 is willing to pay
2021-09-27 00:29
 | 
Asia M@GNU5
+ Magisk -JaCkz +oSee/smooya -AmaNEk ig
2021-09-27 05:54
 | 
Brazil Khart
-amanek +kennyS
2021-09-27 06:08
AmaNeK and JaCkZ form the support structure of the team and both of them are in a slump. This puts huNter- in rough spots where it's difficult to mutli-frag and they quickly lose the site (on CT side or T side post-plant). Trades have not nearly been as quick or effective as they were before the player break. Honestly there's so many things going wrong it's insane
2021-09-27 07:37
G2 S1mple. Check Twitter
2021-09-27 21:11
they will bench amanek and kennys comeback 100%
2021-09-27 21:16
 | 
Moldova nutel
member that niko was supposed to replace kenny and awp and basically the whole team had to change roles just because niko as an awper didnt work
2021-09-27 22:35
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.