okay but those skins can also rise in price which they have in the past
let idiot people waste money man, it's not your money so it's alright
just make your password as long as fuck and make your emails secure?
don’t cheat in csgo?
most people hoarding that shit have enough money to not care if the market tanks.
Agree, what if there where a solar storm and all electricity ended for 2-10 years...
Owning pixels can be a short term success but never a solid investment.
investing into csgo skins is no different to crypto..
1. nobody's gonna scam you if you're not stupid
2. only if you do something stupid
3. only if you do something stupid
4. why would they do that?
5. why would they do that?
Valve has shown they respect the skin marker and it has been going for almost 8 years so I get why there is trust
If you are rich as f*ck, you probably don't care about that stuff.
There's a guy who's hoarding basically all of last ops good gloves + some other skins
Pretty sure they're silver elite and have twitter posts asking if they'll get banned for cheating
You made 0 actually good points that would make sense
1. As long as you don’t feed your data to a shady website and your email is secure, no chance in getting your account stolen.
2. They can’t if you don’t cheat, i don’t know why would anybody cheat if they have expensive skins.
3. Don’t do stupid shit like scamming etc. And you will be good. You know the drill.
4. Inflating csgo market is unlikely to happen and if it will happen it will be nothing that would damage the price of your inverntory too much, inflations in csgo happen rarely, last time was when they released the news that csgo will be free, after a while, prices changed back to where they were.
5. Csgo is so popular with so many active players that it’s not going to happen anytime soon