Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Bug in Pinnacle Fantasy League
fnx | 
Greenland Bbaris 
I found a bug in Pinnacle Fall Series 2 Group Stage Fantasy League. the player -chawzyyy 's points 3 times counted. For example, In the first match, chawzyyy (actually he was replaced by FREDDyFROG) played in a total of 44 points. Then, his other matches' points didn't count and he produced 44 points even if he didn't make it (his last match in the tournament he played with 0.97 ratings so he couldn't make a lot of points with this rating). For instance, the current first-place holder d3b1l0s has 122 points from chawzyyy (44+39 (not booster used)+39 (not booster used)). In the top 6, 3 of them have this bug and maybe they'll get this prize with a bug.
2021-10-13 00:49
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
fnx | 
Greenland Bbaris
You can just go and check it. You'll understand better.
2021-10-13 00:52
It should be fixed now (or tomorrow if extra padding points are appearing). There're always some changes in such events, and sometimes it takes some time to catch up, but you can be sure that by the end of the game all inconsistencies will be fixed.
2021-10-13 01:05
12 replies
 | 
Czech Republic y0fl0w
we trust in Dimitrii
2021-10-13 01:00
fnx | 
Greenland Bbaris
Thanks, I was impressed that it was fixed so quickly.
2021-10-13 01:02
Thank Mr. Dimitrii
2021-10-13 15:10
Hello, since it's kinda on topic, I had eraa in the Malta Vibes fantasy but GL withdrew and got replaced by 777, and now I got Ruyter instead of eraa and I have the Main AWP role on him. That's guaranteed minus points after every game. Is there any way the role can be changed before the matches start? PS. Sorry for not creating a new topic but it says I'm not active enough to make one.
2021-10-13 22:21
8 replies
+1 also Furia still not replaced by Fnatic.
2021-10-14 03:15
Hey, that's a fair point. Now you should have Marcelious instead who's AWPer. These replacements are made according to the relative player ratings, but AWPing is also most of the time is taken into account, and this should be one of these cases. Thank you for bringing this up!
2021-10-14 12:53
5 replies
I have problem with Malta Vibes Fantasy too. I picked FunPlus Phoenix players from Stage 2 and logically Galaxy Racer players should be instead of them, but they got replaced by NLG players who have Stage 1, can you fix it please
2021-10-14 13:19
3 replies
We're now evaluating the situation and deciding what to do, but the base scenario is that it will stay like that. The problem is that if we'd replace FPX players with players of Galaxy Racer, we'd have to replace Galaxy Racer with NLG. And those who picked Galaxy Racer players would have a reasonable question on why they got their players replaced even though they still play the tournament. There's no good decision, and the problem comes from FPX dropping out in the first place.
2021-10-14 15:33
2 replies
Hey Dimitrii, a bug in the Pinnacle Fall Playoffs is causing FPX players to get padding points inspite of forfeit from tournament and losing to Havu. Both Havu and FPX have padding points now.
2021-10-19 08:38
1 reply
Hey, this will be fixed once the rest of the teams in tournament will be known.
2021-10-19 20:36
You're welcome, and thank you for the quick fix!
2021-10-14 15:17
Hi, Dimitrii. I have a question. May be it's not correct, but why rating 2.0 value can be different for the same player? For Example, when I pick GamerLegion.Rusty for Pinnacle, his fantasy card showed me rating 1.13. Today i've opened his profile by the search tool on HLTV.org main page, and his rating is 1.05 and some other values are different (his team didn't play any matches for the last few days). So what is the reason?
2021-10-14 15:38
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.