Thread has been deleted
Last comment
WarOwl “Valorant fixed everything wrong with CS”
 | 
United Kingdom MiCOOL 
youtu.be/DXf70IiwwmA Not sure about this video warowl. Also cheater problem will become worse in val over the next years :D
2021-10-21 22:57
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
i don't see some of the points as "fixing" them as more of making them casual and friendlier to new players not a wrong thing to do, but i dont see those as problems in cs
2021-10-21 22:59
26 replies
Why guys on HLTV always accept bad things in the game?
2021-10-22 00:41
24 replies
 | 
United States _intaKe
so csgo terrorist does magic smoke placement???
2021-10-22 00:48
22 replies
lol
2021-10-22 01:01
ahahahha
2021-10-22 03:04
 | 
Portugal H3NR
Yeah, that's a major flaw on WarOwl's video... if you could have someone throw 3 smokes like on Valorant, or even throwing a smoke somewhere on the map without even being close to the spot, that would completely change the way the game is played. One thing is having one guy throw 3 smokes to try a fake and leave the team with only 2 smokes to play the remaining round, other is having someone throwing 3 smokes and then two more dudes with 2 smokes, even if they're shorter in time. It goes both ways, for CTs and Ts. Imagine having a dude just smoke deep B Apps, Ramp and Conn every single round. What a shitshow. People need to understand that CS and Valorant aren't the same game and aren't supposed to be competitors (unless we're talking about pro and semi-pro level), you can play both and have fun with both. RNG is one thing that makes CS more complex, Valorant countered this but introduced all those abilities you don't have in CS. Knowing lineups or the physics of the nades has huge impact on the skill level, you can't just remove that and expect the game to be played the same way. I agree that there are some features, like the ping, the buy menu and cheating, that Valve should improve, but apart from that I don't see why Valve should make any more changes to CS right now. And he claims that 64 and 128 are different: yes they are, but I rather play MM in a 64-tick server with 25ms than Faceit in a 128-tick with 80ms.
2021-10-22 11:12
4 replies
Its always funny to me when people say that rng is ok in competitive game. Lets make a rim oval shape in one side of the court for basketball and lets make a football gate a triangle shape in one side of a football pitch. You play half of the game on one side and other half on the other. That would just make games more complex.
2021-10-22 13:01
3 replies
 | 
Portugal H3NR
Football already has RNG. You toss the coin and depending how it lands, you can pick if you want the ball first or field. Choose field and you have weather conditions influencing how the game is played, being it wind, sun, rain... It's a dumb comparison tbh. And if you pick ball and score from the kick-off, if you're an underdog, just park the bus and if you're good at doing it, you can get points when you were not supposed to win that match. Spawns RNG change outcomes of the rounds, but it's fair for everyone, considering you might get the 3 best long spawns as CT or the best spawns for a B rush as T. It brings advantages and disadvantages to everyone. Sometimes being forced to play back because of shitty spawns will benefit you and you don't even understand it. Valorant works with the spawn barriers because you have agents with abilities, not because everyone has the same utility.
2021-10-22 13:07
2 replies
Nah, its very good comparisons. You are one of these people that just always stick to how things are just because. Why is that? Cant you accurately imagine how things would be if changed so you just stick to what is currently since its not unbareable or what? How is it ok in your mind to have good spawns as a factor when it matters so much? In d2 t get good long spawn and they have one of the most important part of map for control. Football rngs you mentioned are unavoidable. What can you do about the weather? Or who plays the ball first? Somebody has to do it. Random spawns in cs is easily avoidable thing. You just make only five possible spawns, adjust them for timings or just add barriers. You basically say that "hey we have some rng anyway, dont even fix the ones you easily can"
2021-10-22 13:27
1 reply
 | 
Portugal H3NR
Why is it that in basketball you can toss a ball up and have players contesting it, but in football you don't have the same thing? Can't players contest a ball with their heads? Why does it need to be something random like a coin toss deciding who then gets to decide what they do? In CS, if the team picks the map, the other picks the side, and seed says who picks first. If it goes to a decider, knife round to decide. That's based on skill, not on RNG. Football is still based on RNG. So is futsal, handball, volley, etc. So, it's not a good comparison. And weather will impact the outcome of the match. If you choose field, you can benefit from it. How so? Well, the sun might be shining onto the opponents eyes the first half but not having sun during the second will help you because you won't be facing it the same amount of time or with the same intensity your opponent did; if one half is full of holes and it starts to rain heavy at half-time, the team who attacks there will have an harder time making any play from their playbook because the ball won't be rolling as it was on the other side; the wind can change the direction of the ball, and if you know that wind will be blowing harder on the second half for that side of the pitch, you might take a second guess at which side to pick. Even the goddamn penalty kicks, if you pick the goalie where your fans are standing you'll have them supporting you when you're going to score and booing the other team. It impacts not only physically, but psychologically as well. "You are one of these people that just always stick to how things are just because. Why is that?" You answer me why is that, cause you are the one saying that changing the spawns is good, when you can't hold angles the same way you do in Valorant. Give CS spawn barriers and see teams rushing and maybe winning eco rounds more frequently because the other team gambled towards another part of the map. Give them spawn barriers and watch Ts get control of long every time cause they don't get blinded and shoot you down. Give them spawn barriers and you can't even cross pit anymore without getting spotted because good players will play for those picks instead of working the round. It adds to the complexity of CS and it makes CS the game it is. If you change the spawns, you change the game. If you change the game, you change the meta. Make many meta changes and you'll see the game becoming unplayable or heavy favoured towards one side. And don't make assumptions about how people think if you don't know them. You don't know me, don't assume I'm not open to changes because "it has been like that" or "I couldn't imagine how it would be if it changed". It's literally what I'm doing here. As for you, you have yet to give me a strong argument.
2021-10-22 13:47
No, but you can design lineup markings on the map, like some markings on the wall/ground where you need to stand and aim to do standard smokes. Memorizing lineups is a bad thing to have as a variable to decide the round. If you do not need to waste time learning and remembering lineups you promote focusing on more interesting things like defending and attacking site where you have some parts smoked. That would increase low level play very much as nobody in mg and below knows any smoke lineup. Even globals do not know standard lineups in all the maps
2021-10-22 11:52
14 replies
Lol it's not that hard to memorize a few smoke lineups. And you can always just play the game without them. You'll be worse than if you use those smokes but it's possible if you don't want to memorize them, it's just another skill to improve on
2021-10-22 11:59
11 replies
truest take
2021-10-22 12:35
Yeah but people dont spend time on learning them and its easy to forget quickly. How many times coaches after standing in said that they just cant remember most basic lineups? And they are pros. The question is if that skill of remembering where to stand and where to point is worth having in a game as a variable where it is a deciding factor for a win or loss. If you would give players a possibility to use smoke lineups without making them spend time learning them, you would have much complex play in all levels. Smoke lineups are unnecesary gatekeeper that would bring more good if removed
2021-10-22 12:53
9 replies
 | 
Germany staxie
Coaches rarely play csgo. They mostly watch and because they don't throw them, can't remember them. I think just a few coaches still regularly play cs. Also in general I think they shouldn't add standard positions/lineups for smokes. That just lowers the skill ceiling.
2021-10-22 14:20
8 replies
Why do you think it should even be in a skillset required for cs? Remembering where to stand and where to aim to smoke a certain point is a skill worth promoting for cs? Really? Lets just add other dumb shit to increase skill ceiling. Lets make it so you have to do a long kz jump at the begining of every round or surf a little or you die. That would also increase skill ceiling very much.
2021-10-22 14:44
7 replies
You don't have to remember any grenade lineups lmao... that's why it's a skillset and not a requirement you dingo. Saying dumb stuff like adding a kz jumps as an actual requirement makes you sound like a silver.
2021-10-22 17:29
3 replies
Yes, you dont need them, you can aim and shoot of course. Also do some dumb dry peaking executes, partly relying on luck. Most people play like that. However my point is that basic smoke lineups that everybody could throw would make game more complex and interesting in any level of play. Nobody learns them because its boring and you quickly foget them. Also thats probably one of the reasons that nobody plays nuke, overpass, vertigo, etc in comparison to mirage, d2, cache or inferno. Are you against more complex and interesting game?
2021-10-22 17:45
2 replies
I mean that's why there are also ranks - higher ranked players tend to know lineups, why? Because higher ranked players have been playing the game for a while and most likely explored the possibilities of the game e.g. grenade lineups, prefire angles, off angle positions, spawn advantages, 1 way smokes, economics, pop flashes etc. By any means I don't think knowing a smoke wall outside nuke means you're gonna win the round. I think csgo is already fairly complex and the amount of difficulty of each round is based on many attributes and variables. Not just lineups, I think that's a common misconception. The way I see grenade lineups: It's a huge skillset to know and can help you win rounds but does not guarantee it. Also IMO, when i a player knows a grenade lineup he already understands the game basics, like when he should peek, should he overpeek or should he run or walk in that particular place, can he be heard? All this combined with lineups is a powerful skillset. Knowing just lineups doesn't mean the players will just throw it at 1:25 while the rest of the team and bomb is at 2nd mid on inferno... I do want to see a more complex games on lower skill levels, but that's why we have skills in the first place. Hope this make sense. TLDR: grenade lineups important on higher levels as teams already know important basic knowledge about the game and can combine it with lineups which naturally player wants to learn as he overcomes the fundamental knowledge.
2021-10-22 17:58
1 reply
True take. Also, make lineups that you would remember instead of aiming down at a pixel on the ground and lineup with the sky texture. I have my own Inferno Pit lineups because I feel good when playing in that area, plus it makes it so that people can't predict my throws when I have a different lineup for different situations.
2021-10-22 18:26
 | 
Germany staxie
then just go to valorant :)
2021-10-26 10:19
2 replies
Huh... What a great suggestion
2021-10-26 11:20
1 reply
 | 
Germany staxie
yeah right?
2021-10-26 11:24
 | 
Norway CheNaLii
Grenade lineups is a part of what makes CS complex. If you take that away then you remove a skill, and therefore imo makes the game more like all aim less brain. It depends on what you think CS should be like. Do you want it to be a complex strategical FPS game, or more of an aim game?
2021-10-22 16:59
1 reply
Wdym? I dont want to remove them. On the contrary. I want more people to be able to use the lineups properly without spending hours learning lineups and then even more hours practicing throwing them because nobody does that anyway. The game would become much more interesting and complex if more people would be able to throw accurate smokes.
2021-10-22 17:15
 | 
CIS ronaIdo9
+1
2021-10-22 04:11
SPUNJ | 
Europe Pts
+1
2021-10-22 11:14
 | 
United States Phamous3k
LoL v Dota2 guys.
2021-10-22 00:08
33 replies
Hello Phamous
2021-10-22 00:44
9 replies
 | 
United States Phamous3k
Wasupppp.
2021-10-22 02:07
8 replies
Watching the Dodgers game hbu?
2021-10-22 04:10
7 replies
 | 
United States Phamous3k
Long day at work… Netflix lol.
2021-10-22 05:13
6 replies
What are you watching on there
2021-10-22 07:59
5 replies
 | 
United States Phamous3k
Watched some Ozark… Back to work though lol
2021-10-22 13:47
4 replies
Working early in the morning sadge
2021-10-22 14:45
2 replies
 | 
United States Phamous3k
Lol. It’s pretty great actually. But I get it… If you’re use to waking up at noon then yeah.
2021-10-22 15:31
1 reply
Just not a huge fan of work in the morning mainly cuz I’m tired and have school I always work after school is pain sometimes
2021-10-23 04:26
Never seen it before but have fun sir
2021-10-22 17:55
but Dota didnt have cheater problem, server tick issue and giving the game updates and etc. CS on the other hands: devs dont care, 64 tick mm, cheaters everywhere and etc
2021-10-22 04:29
22 replies
Dota 2 is 30 tick...
2021-10-22 06:22
16 replies
I am saying csgo to valorant comparison. Dota doesnt have issues besides valve managing it. Cs on the other side has many gameplay break issues which makes players experience worse. Dota isnt perfect but very polished and taken care of, cs isnt
2021-10-22 06:25
15 replies
Valorant's tickrate means nothing because you can't control client values lol
2021-10-22 06:25
14 replies
Well I might not be educated in this and apologies if I sound dumb, but playing mm vs playing 128 tick servers is like day and night difference in gameplay. All tournaments and etc played on 128 tick for a reason, if all comp scene and pugs are on 128 tick, why game itself on 64?
2021-10-22 06:27
13 replies
Because server quality is better for faceit/esea and they also have better client values, Valorant does not let you even view what the client values are, so it could be 128 tick server but the player may only receive updates every 64 ticks or only send information every 32 ticks. As there is no way to view there is way to actually know what the "true" tickrate is, as server tickrate is useless if it is interpolated for the client.
12 replies
I doubt valorant will lie about tick rate, as devs know how important and better 128 tick for fps gaming valve has pros playing vs each other in pubs and mostly solo queue for more mmr and etc. Wish cs mm was like that like valorant. Generalized mm system in the game itself
2021-10-22 06:30
11 replies
They're not lying, the servers are 128 tick, but that only indicates how the server is running. If you use net_graph you will notice up and cmd, those are update rate and cmdrate values, they should correspond to the server values but do not always. With Valorant you can't see this.
2021-10-22 06:32
9 replies
ye but valorant gameplay wise is extremely smooth and no issues My point is the reason people jump to valo from cs as cs has so many issues that riot has fixed in valo.
2021-10-22 06:40
8 replies
there is no indication at all that ppl are jumping from cs to val, val created its own playerbase
2021-10-22 13:24
7 replies
There is indication as I know a lot of people who played cs now play val and sometimes play cs. It's basically a substitute for cs in a way for some folks.
2021-10-22 22:21
6 replies
why csgo has bigger playerbase since valorant came out then?
2021-10-22 23:49
5 replies
I do not see the numbers, can you link please? I assume the player base is bigger as its spread around the world in every region and how easy it is for me to find a comp game, in seconds literally compare to CSGO MM (NA) takes like 6-20 minutes and ranks are very spread out as well
2021-10-22 23:51
4 replies
yea NA is RIP. csgo is EU/Russia/SA mostly and hong kong surprisingly steamcharts.com/app/730 (valorant came out in fall 2019 I belive) steamdb.info/servers/ (here you can see regions % in mm)
2021-10-22 23:57
3 replies
I meant valorant trustworthy numbers* as Riot doesnt directly publish it unlike valve
2021-10-22 23:58
2 replies
14 milion was last number that riot published 1/2 of what csgo has (quite disappointing imho when you consider their marketing and it is losing its status of new trendy game every day) afkgaming.com/esports/news/8233-valorant..
2021-10-23 00:07
1 reply
if those numbers are true then I am more weirded out as looking at cs it seems more dead than valorant. Viewers wise, region wise, orgs wise
2021-10-23 00:37
Watch tickrate in valorant when playing. Jumps all time
2021-10-22 11:31
Iirc the reason CS doesn't have higher tickrate matchmaking is because a large portion of the playerbase plays on dogshit PCs. Higher tickrate means they will have worse performance. There already exist 128 tick servers in 3rd party matchmaking. Although non-premium FACEIT does not have mandatory anticheat, their servers still have VAC enabled.
4 replies
VAC enable = hackers dogshit PCs? So everyone forced to play third party services because MM filled with cheaters, so might as well delete mm because it does more harm than good
2021-10-22 12:00
3 replies
What the fuck are you even saying?
2021-10-22 12:06
2 replies
That no one plays mm and fuck 64 tick and fuck the dog shit PC excuse, it's 2021 already. Of course the demographic for cs is Russia and Brazil which isn't the richest region but they all play faceit or game academy on 128 tick. So why valve doesn't upgrade to 128 tick so it's easier people to adjust when if they want to become pro and etc. Money of course, why valve will bother killing faceit or esea when they are sustaining the scene and game.
2021-10-22 22:24
I think what he's trying to say is that because cheaters cause a lot of suffering (more harm than good), valve should just remove matchmaking from the game .. basically shut down their servers.
2021-10-23 00:40
his flag checks out.
2021-10-22 00:08
he is kinda right tho
2021-10-22 00:11
WarOwl also said when he tried Valorant maps in CS that he was curious if they would work considering Valorant maps don’t work for Valorant. With that being said, the cheater issue in CS is pretty over exaggerated. It’s nothing like it was in 2017. Riot’s anti cheat isn’t much better either. You’d be surprised by the amount to closet cheaters there are and how the anti cheat isn’t that hard to bypass at all considering how intrusive it is. Bottom line is that both games are free. People will find ways to cheat if they are desperate.
2021-10-22 00:13
30 replies
 | 
Brazil yakd
Find ways to create cheats because its good money
2021-10-22 00:16
people cheat in normal matchmaking.if you dont think people cheat in valves matchamaking system you havent played cs long enough to understand who is cheating or not.iif you play on esea and faceit cheaters are banned way faster unlike valves joke of a overwatch system.
2021-10-22 00:37
25 replies
I know people cheat. I never said they didn’t. I’m just saying it’s very over exaggerated. The amount of cheaters now is very low compared to prime cheating in 2017-2018 lol. I haven’t gotten a cheater in any of my games in however long now. Valorant fanboys like to say the game is filled with 27+ million cheaters lol.
2021-10-22 00:46
23 replies
" haven’t gotten a cheater in any of my games in however long now" i dont believe this.
2021-10-22 01:08
13 replies
Believe what you want. It’s not as common as you think lol. Just have good trust factor.
2021-10-22 04:12
11 replies
+1
2021-10-22 05:42
+1
2021-10-22 06:10
My statistics show 30% of my matches have at least one confirmed (vac/ow) cheater
2021-10-22 06:24
 | 
Australia z3ro_
+1 I've seen only 2 cheaters and that was when I was playing on a free account with no trust factor. Maybe it's worse for other regions but it's fine for me.
2021-10-22 06:54
2 replies
 | 
Finland Naiku
Even if this is the case that you somehow barely got any cheaters in matchmaking which i highly doubt what does it mean to have high trust factor? New players stuck with cheaters then?
2021-10-22 17:05
1 reply
 | 
Australia z3ro_
I'm not sure how it is calculated but essentially if you have a high trust factor, which means you're trustworthy, then you get matched into games with other people who have a high trust factor. I don't really know tbh, new players may have to play with cheaters. Maybe I'm just lucky. And if you have time you can read this btw blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/the-tr..
2021-10-23 00:37
SPUNJ | 
Europe Pts
+1
2021-10-22 11:15
+1
2021-10-22 12:00
+10000 I met 10 times more ppl complaning about cheaters than actual cheaters
2021-10-22 13:26
+1 You can just tel that guy is toxic based on how he talks
2021-10-22 16:16
+1 csgostats.gg/player/76561198096439466#/m.. this is my csgo matches tracked from 2017 and there have only been 17 players I have played with that have been banned. And that means that they were banned at any point in time, not that they cheated in MY games. It is 1000000% over stated
2021-10-22 23:57
SPUNJ | 
Europe Pts
I have met only obvious 1 cheater so far this year on global mm If you have a good trust factor it's totaly ok
2021-10-22 11:16
even on a good day I get at least a cheater maybe 1/4 matches, what rank are you playing at mens?
2021-10-22 01:18
8 replies
It's not about rank, it's about trust factor.
2021-10-22 01:20
2 replies
Kinda, certain regions have more hackers as well, and higher ranks will always have more cheaters from personal experience
2021-10-22 01:23
1 reply
I haven't played competitively in a long time so I wouldn't know. But few years prior whenever I soloqueued, I rarely got cheaters. Whenever someone else joined my lobby, I always got the "experience affected cause lobby member got low trust factor" not.
2021-10-22 01:26
I'm playing at mg lvl in NA and haven't gotten a cheater in ages.
2021-10-22 02:10
I’m DMG, hardly get cheaters. Probably my trust factor has something to do with it too.
2021-10-22 04:11
supreme/global, i got at max 3 or 4 cheaters in 5 years of playing MM
2021-10-22 04:19
2 replies
are you hyped to be racing at alfa romeo
2021-10-22 08:08
1 reply
not very pog mens, but we'll make do somehow still, better than haas
2021-10-23 16:05
This also works the other way around. Tons of noobs think better players are cheating even when they're not. I'm only like dmg-le (unranked) in MM because I've been inactive for years since faceit is a lot better. Every time I decide to go destroy some noobs I get called a cheater and reported. I have not met an obvious cheater in faceit (+2000 elo) or mm in a long ass time. You never know who's closet cheating unless you're going to watch his demos and even then "good closet cheaters" might look clean.
2021-10-22 15:40
 | 
United States julianwb
valorant anti cheat isnt good the only reason people say there's less cheaters is because its harder to tell if someone is cheating in valorant while in cs it is more blatant
2021-10-22 00:40
2 replies
Makes perfect sense
2021-10-22 00:43
Yeah because no one blatantly cheats in Valorant. It would be dumb. It’s all closet cheating. If you know how to make cheats or willing to pay $$$. You will never get caught.
2021-10-22 00:47
now all the gabeN fans will cry
2021-10-22 00:15
You'll see spinbotters in valorant and anti damage soon and everyone will shit on valorant
2021-10-22 00:15
1 reply
been encountering a lot anti dmg on valorant
2021-10-22 04:41
if u deny this, ur just a silly ass csgo kid who can't accept that riot is way better than valve.
2021-10-22 00:16
12 replies
riot is in no way better than valve
2021-10-22 00:18
Yes riot is better making game are slightly better but there riot vs valve compsring them is absurd tgere are some area's where valve is better there is some area's where riot is better
2021-10-22 00:38
5 replies
anjing | 
Indonesia ro2a
"...better making game....: Half-life Portal Left4Dead Counter-Strike i cant really said Dota, but there you go, same thing with CS as it is a mod and if you said it all was years ago then they make Half-life Alyx for 'VR' they always innovating what Riot do ? oh yes, cloning other game...
2021-10-22 04:15
1 reply
Portal and cs are mods too but yeah, Valve are still better
2021-10-22 11:49
Riot is better at maintenance and accepting user opinions but not good at making games. They don't even have their own game engine
2021-10-22 06:58
2 replies
oof... meanwhile Valve have unused and still in development Source 2 (only just dota and Alyx) theyll use that alongside better anticheat as final weapon if Counter-Strike GO failed in the future
2021-10-22 14:00
I dont think even good at accepting user opinions lol, I never see any league players happy about what they do to the game but they all addicted so they play regardless
2021-10-22 18:01
 | 
United Kingdom HuzzyBoii
Ye Riot are so much better at gender discrimination and sexual harassment. Oh ye then paying out hush money to make their problems go away
2021-10-22 11:23
Riot the best music videos making company. Game just a spinoff for people to chill out while listening to their music
Yeah Riot might be better than Valve, but csgo is still better competitive game than valorant.
2021-10-22 15:42
SPUNJ | 
Europe Pts
0/8 riot is thrash rofl valorant worst fps lol worst moba BY FAR
2021-10-22 16:07
 | 
United States Phamous3k
Lol. hltv triggered af. How is this thread alive 2 days later. Jesus Christ.
2021-10-23 17:56
Valorant has better things than cs, and cs has better things than valorant. overall, they are completely different games. When I watch valorant there are like 100x more things happening in a round rather than csgo with all the abilities and shit you can do. valorant feels like the halfway point of overwatch and csgo
2021-10-22 00:18
3 replies
+1
2021-10-22 01:25
+1
2021-10-22 02:11
CS:GO is chess, Valorant is Mousetrap
2021-10-22 12:21
whats wrong with it? he hit the nail on the head. and saying valorant will have cheaters down the road is absurd. Riot has an entire anti-cheat team and they interact with the community so when players report people they actually look into it. Valve on the other hand has stated they have no intention in trying to combat cheaters because there is no point. it's pretty easy to see who runs their game better. The game fucking sucks, but Riot know what their doing and I wish valve would learn a thing or two
2021-10-22 00:21
16 replies
Flag
2021-10-22 00:30
6 replies
so NA has intelligence? ok thanks
2021-10-22 00:34
5 replies
Cope lmao you just like valorant cuz it’s easier
2021-10-22 00:36
3 replies
Idiot spotted
1 reply
I'm not from NA tho?
2021-10-22 04:14
DId you read my post? I said it fucking sucks lmao I dont play the shit. Expected idiot
Only when you steal it from EU brains.
2021-10-22 01:23
I like your response but anti cheat team or not. The anti cheat is a lot easier to bypass and get around than most people think. People don’t blatantly cheat but it’s a lot of closet cheaters. If you can code your own cheats or willing to pay the $$$ you will never get caught. It’s a free game and cheaters are inevitable. It’s the sad reality. I have a friend that has been cheating since beta. Sounds sad to say out loud but yeah.
2021-10-22 04:09
2 replies
report him
1 reply
Hows New Zealand
2021-10-22 08:02
Cheaters ain't a problem in csgo either. And playing faceit fixes problems with bad matchmaking system. Obviously valve isnt doing very great job with MM but tbh it would be waste of resources to do anything about it now since everyone is already playing faceit and they cant really make it any better.
2021-10-22 15:47
4 replies
stopped at "cheaters aint a problem in csgo either" name one other game with spinbots. you can't. so please, stfu. they can do so much more with the AC but they don't because it won't turn a profit.
2021-10-22 15:48
3 replies
Last time I saw a spinbot was in 2014. Stop playing on fucking community servers or casual or whatever the fuck you need to do to actually encounter one. Play faceit like every other human being and you wont see a single spinbot.
2021-10-22 15:53
2 replies
Oh okay. Not like the official servers should be any good right? Your logic is dog
2021-10-22 16:35
1 reply
You wont encounter spinbots in MM either unless you're on a fresh acc. Like I said: "Obviously valve isnt doing very great job with MM but tbh it would be waste of resources to do anything about it now since everyone is already playing faceit and they cant really make it any better." Playing anything else than faceit is so casual gaming anyway so I wouldnt really even care if I did run into a cheater every once in a while. It just doesnt make a difference to anything. Deathmatch cant get ruined when you can literally change server in 5 seconds.
2021-10-22 16:52
cope
2021-10-22 16:17
Do people unironically listen to this guy?
2021-10-22 00:23
3 replies
Yes
2021-10-22 00:45
2021-10-22 12:35
1 reply
No, just no, dude. That's the same shit that Shroud has been shelling for some time now, "Analyst"
2021-10-22 13:22
He is from NA after all
2021-10-22 00:31
Dont know dont care
He ain't wrong, Valorant coulda been a good game if the maps were on par with CS and the gunplay had some kind of skill curve. Without those things the game feels like a shell of a good game.
12 replies
 | 
United States EDBX
+1. Irritating maps and gunplay but the quality of life changes are huge. Anyone who doesn't agree it just blindly hating.
2021-10-22 00:55
4 replies
only thing good is pinging and selling guns, and that doesnt overthrow the sheer sluggishness of everything in that game, feels like im tied with 50 rubberbands while trying to move
2021-10-22 11:24
3 replies
Pinging has been in csgo for months
2021-10-22 11:38
1 reply
they did it first doe
2021-10-22 17:00
 | 
United States EDBX
I would also include lobby chat, improved visibility, displaying how much money you will have on the next buy round, all I can think of at the moment. Still I will never switch from CS as long as there are players.
2021-10-22 18:55
Ca maps have been refined over decades. Cmon we still playing d2 and inferno which been around since 1.6 or earlier. These new valorant maps are just that. New.
2021-10-22 11:39
6 replies
but I never see val team eager to make changes, only big things theyve done is change corners in split, other than that they release maps that everyone hates and do 0 to change any of it, imagine if vertigo never got changed after it got added to the map pool, or ancient even, ancient at this point has probably had more work done to it since release than the val maps combined.
2021-10-22 18:05
5 replies
good point. people valve dont care about csgo cos they aint adding rocket launchers, infra red cameras, homing pigeons and other weird crap but they care about gameplay. the mechanics are good so why change that? make the maps good. and people are like LOL VALVE DONT GIVE A CRAP
2021-10-22 18:11
4 replies
exactly, and its not like we have been playing d2 and inferno because valve has refined them really well and made them perfect, but rather because they are willing to at least try, its not like the maps are perfect you can still look at changes being made to d2 and no one knows really if its going to be a good or bad change but what matters is they are still trying to do those things in val early on I read a devblog about their maps and one thing they said they liked about their game having the spawn barriers was it could make balancing the maps easier, you see one team has too much of an advantage either hold/pushing one area then you can just shift the barriers, yet theyve still only done that on split lol, id not be surprised if after 2-3 years some of the valorant maps dont even exist in the game anymore because they just get pushed out to make room for new ones rather than being changed
2021-10-22 18:18
3 replies
it is pretty crazy how long the cs maps have lasted but then if u look at the 1.6 versions the source versions, the early csgo and the now version. the versions we have now has all the best bits from the older maps and new added things. like look at nuke its a vastly different map than in 1.6 or source. or look at vertigo. its all about gameplay. ye they could change some stuff up but there is something about the game that works so well. also the good thing about the maps being kind of consistent over time is a knowledge base builds up around it. if mirage for example got completely change like they got rid of mid window and replaced it with a different room or they completly changed the layout of A and B site. people would go MAD i understand the comparisons cos val is literally a CS rip off, same kind of gameplay mechanics and ideas in it. different execution. the advantage csgo has will be the maps.
2021-10-22 18:28
2 replies
yea and about there being something about the game, with all the bullshit in val abilities you can kind of do anything in a round and the map doesnt matter in a way, like not only are the val maps ct/t sided but your team comp is also ct/t sided but one ultimate can fuck up that whole dynamic win your team a round and break enemy econ even if that happens on your map/comp's weak side. So in a way I think they dont focus super hard on map balancing because hero balancing is more of a determining factor, but that still can leave the maps stale especially when theyre already boring as fuck to play on
2021-10-22 18:56
1 reply
seems like val is an easier game to get into like the learning curve is smaller. if u know a few tricks with these heros and all the bullshit abilities. i like that CSGO even though it is complex, it is simple. a flash does 1 thing. a smoke lasts the same amount ya know and theres no one teleporting or staring through walls or making new walls.
2021-10-22 19:28
 | 
Other Bactuga
Main Problem with Valorant is, its not a long-term game. just think about it, Valorant cant just keep adding a New Agent/New Map every month, and people will get used to that and get bored quickly. Also due to how ''easy'' it is to play the game, everytime you do a crazy play or a sick 1 tap it wont be exciting because you already did that multiple times, but on CSGO you could have played the game for 10k hours and still havent got a Deagle Ace, or a 1v5 on high level. i literally played Valorant for 20 hours and i already got like a 4k Sheriff 1 tap, while in CSGO i cant even get 1. If 1 CSGO Minor update, like adding a new map or changing a minor thing about one already goes crazy, whenever they feel like dropping 1 decent update every month it will explode in players
2021-10-22 00:46
4 replies
i feel like if you add new agents often it just over inflates the game for no reason which leads to balancing issues. certain agents will slowly fade into being obsolete and just exist with little to no use. look at games like warzone were they just keep adding more and more guns so many of them just arent viable and fall into near uselessness.
2021-10-22 04:20
3 replies
>think of the worst bullshit you could ever add >add it >it's overpowered, expected >tweak stats at random until it has 50% win rate >pretend you know anything about game balance and call it a day RIOT games motto
2021-10-22 04:39
1 reply
i cant wait to download a 50gb game that has 20gb of useless agents
2021-10-22 04:44
 | 
Russia Soawii
yeah that's what's happened with overwatch
2021-10-22 14:18
Right on all the points. Underrated youtuber
2021-10-22 00:47
Do you know why Warowl says all that shit guys? Let me give you, Do you want my honest opinion guys? Even if i die, I won't care! My Honest opinion why someone gives so much detail about stuff that he has no idea about in the game is cause it's his only way to make money in the game. It's to talk his way about the game, To get you guys to listen, subscribe and give him money. Thats the only way he is going to make money in this game. Cause he ain't goin Pro, you think he's goin pro??? *scoffs* You seen that guy play? Man i haven't, that's how fucken unknown he is. He is a nobody.
2021-10-22 00:52
2 replies
 | 
United States Topher
youre a freak for that opinion
2021-10-22 00:53
+1 he just a scrub
2021-10-22 11:22
ive been playing val since day 2 and havent had a single cheater. radiant btw
2021-10-22 01:09
 | 
Poland xMBTx
sellout
2021-10-22 03:03
disliked and left fk him
2021-10-22 03:05
what is warolw? and what is valorlant?
2021-10-22 03:10
2 replies
valarante child game
2021-10-22 04:19
1 reply
ok sounds great
2021-10-22 04:27
People in this thread getting mad at me this is kind of the problem in cs rn, I don't like or play valorant but you have to adknowledge that they are doing things better than cs currently and instead of making excuses such as "wElL itS aN EaSy GaMe" maybe you should adknowledge the flaws in cs right now and rally for them to be fixed (but in all fairness it's valve so that might be pointless)
2021-10-22 03:24
cool
2021-10-22 04:12
Cheating problem will not be worse than CS they update much more than CS.
2021-10-22 04:26
5 replies
hard to be worse than cs lmao, every game I played in NA mm had cheaters, one game even had 3 cheaters in one match 1/10 players is cheating and maybe more it cant be worse
2021-10-22 04:31
4 replies
NA MM is the absolute worst it's ever been. My playstyle encourages cheaters to toggle and they insist that's IM cheating. It's frustrating.
2021-10-22 04:32
3 replies
I quit cs because got enough of this, 3 cheaters 1 match just hacks vs hacks NA faceit? At my elo 5 stack pros which you cant do much against. Premium dead, hubs? Played mythic ruby or something but so depressive people play there your whole day is ruined just by hearing and interacting with them
2021-10-22 04:59
2 replies
never touched mythic hubs, I could sense what you described lol
2021-10-22 05:13
1 reply
sadly couldnt enjoy cs anymore so I just quit
2021-10-22 05:21
 | 
Peru SaintCloud
the reason why people like valorant is bc how accesible it is. Call me whatever you want but i'll never like its cartoony style, the core of its gameplay is composed of thing that CS did before and some even better, they just added a few more things and happened to gain popularity in NA, a region with mediocre FPS players who got tired of getting smacked by other cs regions and decided to compete mostly against them in this new game
2021-10-22 05:02
3 replies
 | 
United States Phamous3k
They also have a strong Asian fan base. Tbf
2021-10-22 05:28
they lost to gambit in big tournament, its not that mediocre fps players who got tired of getting smacked. Its those mediocre players who got tired getting smacked by valve and their management of the game. No orgs want to be in cs as sponsoring terrorists and counter-terrorist type game is not ad friendly Look how riot involves every part of the world to have game accessible and easy to play, investing in asia and other regions, meanwhile valve? CS region died in asia besides china
2021-10-22 06:55
1 reply
I don't get that argument by people. Because valorant looks more cartoony it's less violent? It's the same idea as Counter-strike but they just changed the wording.
2021-10-22 18:38
 | 
Finland AliSabid
meh, i get why he thinks that but i dont agree
2021-10-22 06:03
Valorant is for little kids who can’t play a real mans game like CS.
2021-10-22 06:13
3 replies
Real man go outside and fuck girls
2021-10-22 06:47
1 reply
-little kid called ‘moms touch’ on csgo forums Yikes
2021-10-22 06:51
cs is 17+ game valorant is 16+ game yet the way its made looks like its for 6 years old kids fairy tale fps youtu.be/IYOa7tWlRSs?t=5
2021-10-22 08:08
i disagree with some things in the video: -Perfect smokes would be convenient, but also less skill based, of course no one likes having to 'memorize smokes', but there's a limited number everyone can remember, and then you have to choose your util toolkit, do I learn this smoke or that smoke etc which is a part of skill. Good players know smokes that are actually good, and bad players may know the same number of, but much worse smokes. -Same spawns, this sucks 100%, it reduces variance and makes sense maybe on a map like d2 which is too spawn based, but I feel having rotating spawns, or guaranteed spawns like (at least one first best or second best long spawn) would be a way better fix then what valulrant does. Can you imagine if we had same spawns on every map? CT always beats T to long corner, so you always have awp posting there, CT always beats T to top mid on mirage, so always have an awp posted there, this would just encourage a whole bunch more awp abusing, and unlike valulrant the awp doesn't suck in csgo. Can you imagine the T's always beat CT's to pop in ladder room? This kind of certainty takes away skill, you can't set the tone, or change expectations and pace as easily when people get a kiddie break for 25 seconds and get to know exactly what the timing is going to be. Can you imagine CT's always beating T's to car on inferno? most of the maps would suck if this was the case. -128 tick adds literally nothing, the only thing it would add is uniformity for smoke lineups -anti cheat, uhh muhh i have to click faceit to get an anti cheat and I have a non-intrusive option available to me. This is just cry. Also, uhh muhh I have a non-transparent and a transparent ranking system available to me (faceit) but I have to click an extra button boo hoo. This is also literally just cry. -I agree with pinging and refunding guns tho, that would be a nice addition. CSGO could use changes, fun changes, interesting changes. Some of these can be like maps evolving like the d2 change or nades being dropped or pinging and refunding being fixed. What CS doesn't need is some stupid click on a map smokes or flashes that take away from skilled util usage. Throwing a good pop flash is hard, it takes practice and it's a skill, trying to reduce that just makes it less skill based. TL;DR: video is WarOwl crying about a bunch of things, and one or two correct inputs. We don't need baby smokes or baby kiddie run around freeze time in csgo. Also clicking on faceit is not hard WarOwl stop crying.
2021-10-22 06:37
 | 
Macedonia trashbait
everyone that complains about cheating in csgo is just bad
2021-10-22 08:04
tldw?
2021-10-22 08:06
2 replies
He said Valorant fixed cheating, randomness in spawn, timings, buy menu, dropping weapons, utility etc. Pretty based video tbh
2021-10-22 08:25
1 reply
Thank you! But I'm guessing he's not saying that it didn't also worsen some aspects?
2021-10-22 10:36
 | 
India sid76820
I dunno about the anti cheat's effect but Riot's PR about it has primarily driven the narrative of cheating rather than the anti cheat itself.
2021-10-22 08:12
we dont have cheaters in valorant:)
2021-10-22 10:37
warowl is noob na idiot what you expect
2021-10-22 11:21
1 reply
Right I stopped watching him after he couldn’t even get GE in soloq! What a pleb!
2021-10-22 14:37
Valorant fixed everything wrong with CS , lets see few of them 1) Huge head hitbox. Now everyone can feel like is a great aimer 2) Smoke sites from anywhere 3) Flash sites from anywhere ( walls ) 4) Healing 5) Revive 6) One shot skills 7) No accuracy range 8) Majority of maps regions are narrow spaces that makes aiming easier 9) Low performance considering how bad graphics are 10) CSGO has smoother gameplay 11) Valorant is FAR easier in every aspect. Smoking,flashing,shooting,killing,rotating etc which makes it casual friendly. Even a 5 years old can be effective in few hours play. 12) All CSGO novas/guardians/DMG ( low/mid CSGO RANKS ) are high ranks in Valorant (lol) and because they doing better they like Valorant better or think Valorant as better game .. lol I can go on and on but you get the grip. If all these things i mentioned = Riot fixed CSGO .. then Valve should copy all the above and patch it to CSGO. Can you imagine that for a second ?
2021-10-22 11:29
8 replies
i think you missed the point here, cs>valorant every day of the week But it makes you wonder wtf are valve doing, instead of improving existing problems with cs, WHAT DID THEY DO TO KEEP THE UPPER HAND AGAINST VALORANT? -> More operations When are we getting 128 ticks? Do i have to switch to roblox? I don't want awp skins i'll never buy, i don't want golden ak, i want better servers (also less cheaters, i've not seen any for months now but i know for sure non prime is unplayable) Sure dropping nades and copying crosshair is cool, but idgaf
2021-10-22 12:05
5 replies
Valve did such a tremendous job with CSGO that made RIOT copy it after 11 years in the market. Nuff said !! What do you mean Valve has the upper hand ?! You got 128 tick servers before RIOT is a company. You have so many options to play in so many 128 tick servers since forever. Besides that for the cry out loud, 128 vs 64 is not even noticeable for the everyday player. I play CSGO in both faceit and matchmaking and no, i dont even feel the difference. Period Aside this overated 128tick what else Valorant does better ? Its gameplay is NOT as fluid as CSGO to begin with. Open both games and check for yourself. THAT alone is a huge plus for CSGO. Performance wise csgo is BETTER. You get more FPS in most cases and better graphics also. You dont even have community servers. You dont have mods. You dont have community involved in game at all. From maps to items to you name it. Its all abour RIOT. The seasons in Valorant are ATROCIOUS for their price. You say less cheaters, how do you know that ? lol. I met alot of cheaters in Valorant before If you dgaf about Valve and CSGO updates go play Valorant and problem solved. Valve did so many good things thru the years that pushed companies like RIOT to copy hard their game for a reason. So you all Valolboys think what Valorant really is then speak trash. You playing a CSGO casual MOD ffs.
2021-10-22 12:33
4 replies
Stopped reading at the 128ticks bit
2021-10-22 13:15
3 replies
Yeah, because all those average players who play on 64ticks forever can tell the difference at once OR that there arent any 128 tick servers to play on since forever. Be gone copycat and go play the softcore csgo mod at 128tick servers all i care
2021-10-22 13:22
2 replies
Never played valorant and never will. Ty for the good laugh
2021-10-22 14:09
1 reply
Doesnt matter, your logic of Valve is doing nothing when its RIOT who copied hard an almost 12 years old game says alot. Something Valve did right thru the years to make others copy it that hard. The LAST thing i care about as your average csgo player, is the ticks.
2021-10-22 14:11
did you actually watch the video?
2021-10-22 12:33
1 reply
Sorry no. Im just teasing Valolboys who day after day trolling in here or praising Valorant for months now. I dont even bother to watch their craps on videos :). Reading here their epic BS is more than enough. I guess video is not what i thought it is so apologize
2021-10-22 12:36
 | 
Other nacslul1
What about generic weeb FPS graphics? Did it solve that?
2021-10-22 11:29
From what I heard valorant is a lot easier to get kills in. Easier to get crazy aces an the like. In csgo it can be very difficult at times to get 2 kills. Even if u played the game for 10k hours and u all warmed up sometimes that’s just how it is. I been trying to figure out why is csgo so addictive?? Cos at times it is frustrating as hell. But that’s just it. I heard of a study of what emotions people gravitated to the most and surprisingly the no.1 was that feeling of mild frustration. Which for cs makes perfect sense. Cos at times it’s just a bit frustrating and other times you feel like you unlocked cheat codes and everything works, you hit everyshot and know where everyone is. Other times u feel like absolute trash u getting 1 tapped and destroyed and can’t move without being flashed, molllied and shot through smoke. It is such a rollercoaster of emotions. This has nothing to do with this warowl thing but why is csgo so addictive for you?? Why do you keep coming back to it again and again. Even after years of not playing it. You feel compelled to play it. To play the same maps you played for 10 years
2021-10-22 11:45
1 reply
+1 Good comment. Everyone has said at least once during a frustrating moment something to the likes of "this game is so SHIT" and then we keep playing because we just want to surpass those obstacles. On top of that, the game is very crisp, it just feels good to play. Also, I would say that it is "fair" (unless you face a cheater ofc)
2021-10-22 14:16
CS;GO living rent-free in his head
2021-10-22 11:49
1 reply
he's a csgo youtuber ... so yes I guess
2021-10-22 12:32
who?
2021-10-22 11:57
1 reply
one of the biggest cs youtubers in the world
2021-10-23 15:45
Lol everyone is falling for his bait title Reminder the Valulrant doesn’t have a pro scene
2021-10-22 12:02
Did you guys actually watch the video and not just looked at the title? he's mostly right, and that's why we had so many new features in csgo lately Competition pushes Volvo to stop sitting on its ass releasing new skins and pointless operations However I disagree regarding the smokes, making it easier does not improve the game Knowing the lineups ect makes the difference between noobs and good players
2021-10-22 12:34
14 replies
between noobs and good players how exactly? lineup is not a part of mechanical skills, u learn it from youtube or whatever guide. u learn u try u remember. any noob can learn lineups, so how its the part of skill exactly
2021-10-22 14:10
11 replies
It is an integral part of the game as it is. Memorizing that shit is a skill like any other, only on the tactical side and not on the technical.
2021-10-22 14:20
10 replies
+1 and it allows one ways ect
2021-10-22 14:22
yes but it doesnt mean difference between noobs and good players. any 3 level can learn all the lineups he want but if he is shit ingame this lineups not gonna help him. and there is some 10 level players who know like 2-3 lineups but they r still good players. so how memorizing this shit is a part of skill? its not bout gamesense, positioning, aim or whatever. its just bout MEMORY and ur DESIRE TO LEARN IT. and thats it. even my 10yo brother can learn this lineups, does this make him a good player? hell no, he is still gonna b shit
2021-10-22 14:33
8 replies
well I value "memory and desire to learn" so for me, personally, I enjoy this aspect of the game. Like in football a player who has low/medium skill but is very good at positioning and intercepting plays, Usually defensive midfielders are like that and that's also shit you can learn and doesn't require "skill". Only knowledge
2021-10-22 14:39
7 replies
well okay im argue with u not bcuz i 100% dont agree with u, u r right too i just think that people really overratin this lineups mechanic. maybe bcuz their teammates in faceit r lazy motherfuckers who dont know any lineup idk
2021-10-22 14:45
3 replies
ur right more than not like ive reached 3k elo and I dont know how to smoke window on mirage, and im sure im not only one or like in valorant ive seen so many sovas with 100 different line ups, but their game sense is so low, and on the fly they dont come up with good darts or whatever
2021-10-22 14:56
Well I wasn't saying that it is the best thing about CS nor that it has that much influence on your elo or whatever. I just meant that it is an integral aspect to the game, one which I happen to enjoy. So in comparison to valorant, I wouldn't like it to be dumbed down. That was the whole topic in the first place. The game is more nuanced like this.
2021-10-22 16:17
1 reply
yep i agree that lineups is a big and important part of the game. obviously team with lineups gonna destroy team who doesnt know lineups what i meant that even tho lineups is a big part of the game, at the same time its not a big part of a some player skill
2021-10-22 16:22
intercepting plays, Usually defensive midfielders are like that and that's also shit you can learn and doesn't require "skill" Really? You can memorize it? Watch it on youtube for 10 hours and practice a little and you will be able to do it? Terrible analogy.
2021-10-22 15:00
2 replies
you have to practice of course. As much as you have to practice nade lineups or you won't remember anything. The comparison was just to try to separate what is usually perceived as "skill" and what is "knowledge". Running doesn't require skill but it requires a sense of positioning and an ability to read the game and it's moments. The same can be said for utility.
2021-10-22 16:13
1 reply
No it cant. Learning smoke lineups is one of the most braindead thing about cs which requires nothing except remember them. That is nothing to be proud about and tells nothing about your actual ability to play the game. Like somebody else said here - 10 year old can learn them
2021-10-22 17:20
Limiting game mechanics like Smoking and throwing Flashes behind a Character Selection menu is kinda ugly imo. It's what I dislike from Quake Champions for example, where Quake 3 was just jump in get a lighting gun and track mfers QC has skills and abilities and different stats n shit. That element just makes Valorant take a spot in a different category than CS inside the FPS genre. They're still competitors but one is a Hero Tactical Shooter the other one is just a plain old Tactical FPS.
2021-10-22 18:02
1 reply
absolutely man QC pissed me so much, so underwhelming compared to my expectations Made me reinstall UT '99 There are some cool fast fps atm, but only for solo play
2021-10-22 18:12
valarante child game.... look to cartoon grapfix to make kid player happy like children show.. valarante cartoon world with rainbow unlike counter strike with dark corridorr and raelistic gun.. valarante like playhouse. valarant playor run from csgo fear of dark world and realism
2021-10-22 12:39
1 reply
 | 
Asia M@GNU5
i love this copypasta
2021-10-22 14:43
only silvers and people playing matchmaking can accuse people of cheating
2021-10-22 12:51
absolutely true and accurate well done to warowl, gained lots of respect !!
2021-10-22 12:52
nice Now do Valorant content only
2021-10-22 12:54
I really don't understand this problem with Valorant and CS. If i am honest, im a big valorant fan along with CS. Playing wise i prefer Valorant. Reason being is, its more simple. I am not playing the game to hit pro, so gameplay wise to have everything more simple to use etc Smokes, flashes, getting to different spots without boosts. It makes the game more fun to play. If im looking for competitiveness, ill play cs. Harder due to lineups, timings, economy, maps are more harder. Pro play is better to watch on CS as well. I can only get hyped on Valorant pro games when someone is using a Duelist and hits a 5k. I prefer the slowness of the game of cs as well. Let the two live with each other. But Riot and Valve are as good and bad as each other!
2021-10-22 13:03
3 replies
 | 
Other the_dark
true, also competition is great for consumer
2021-10-22 15:21
good informed opinion. I just don't share the preference of valorant but most of what you said is correct.
2021-10-22 15:48
agreed for a casual player valorant provides a much more pleasant experience but i prefer competition so cs is my go to
2021-10-22 19:13
 | 
Tunisia AurumG
he's right
2021-10-22 14:06
literally who
2021-10-22 14:17
He is absolutly right. Sure, Riot need to develop replay system and few other things but They did so damn good so far. I play 1 game of Valorant every few days (mostly when I get tired of CS or friends ask me for squad game) and the worst thing for me is - when I come back to CS, CS feels like laggy, old-ass trash game. Valorant just feels smooth and I love ranking system. I'm Radiant and I feel like enemies deserve to be Radiant most of the time. In CSGO, most of Globals are sh!t and thats why I play faceit. Global Elite feels like LEM or smth.
2021-10-22 14:32
Delusional
2021-10-22 14:58
 | 
Philippines flowster
this dude legit said it's more fun to to be on the same level as others than to stomp others if you know more about the game (smoke lineups) i love warowl but this video was just stupid in many places
2021-10-22 15:08
 | 
Other the_dark
meh randomness is what makes csgo more fun to play, in valorant you play less rounds but all the rounds appear same to me, one dude will do this one that, etc. etc. it becomes boring. Also there is no good old rush b my comrades! But other things like buying for friend and selling weapon is great.
2021-10-22 15:19
4 replies
selling weapon is a plus, but in cs you could always give weapons to teammates.
2021-10-22 15:47
3 replies
The way you buy in Valorant is better honestly. Theoretically you should never drop a weapon you don't need in CS:GO but it happens a lot of times, either fat fingering when buying with keyboard or people buying a weapon after you drop them... It's just easier for dealing with idiots.
2021-10-22 17:58
2 replies
Its not a better sistem it just has ONE diferent and better option and that is selling weapons
2021-10-23 15:25
1 reply
It's better for casuals basically is what I mean.
2021-10-23 17:33
valarante child game.... look to cartoon grapfix to make kid player happy like children show.. valarante cartoon world with rainbow unlike counter strike with dark corridorr and raelistic gun.. valarante like playhouse. valarant playor run from csgo fear of dark world and realism so need child game to relax
2021-10-22 15:36
It's just different. Comparing both games just for the clicks and views. Come on WarOwl, you usually make better content than this.
2021-10-22 15:39
2 replies
he is after the money now, gotta make smt controversial so it gets to reddit and ofc hltv
2021-10-22 15:52
you haven't seen the video, have you?
2021-10-22 15:54
including his money sittuation has his yt was kinda dead/no growing
2021-10-22 15:45
he makes very good points tho, he even mentions how Vanguard is more effective than VAC, but is potentially dangerous
2021-10-22 15:53
 | 
Czech Republic manik999
Valo still shitty game. Needs to change its engine, visuals and basic code all over again
2021-10-22 16:02
 | 
United States DiabIo
literally puts on a fake announcer guy voice on and sounds completely different on twitch fuck warowl
2021-10-22 17:09
ranking system is better but since I play only faceit it doesn't matter
2021-10-22 17:28
Idk how much of the "cheating problem" is actually cheaters or people's ego. I played a matchmaking game yesterday where everyone was calling this one dickhead a cheating cunt. He gets 46 frags and like 106 points on a 15-15 game. I downloaded the demo and rewatched the match on his perspective and he did nothing strange or suspicious... Imo the problem with cheating is exaggerated a lot more than it actually is. I am in LEM currently, the player was global and most in the server were either Supreme or LEM. I don't know how full Global queues are, I haven't been there in a while, maybe the problem gets larger there. I also know in very low ranks (Gold nova 1 through 4) there's a lot more soft-cheating that turns into rage-hack after the team starts losing. Basically my biggest issue with CS:GO is that the player skins sometimes are fucking confusing. But I guess that won't change so gotta live with it.
2021-10-22 17:53
i heard someone say he switched to valorant, is that true?
2021-10-22 17:56
Who said what?
2021-10-22 18:13
hes not wrong with most of those points. i kinda think making smokes, etc hard to get and a thing you have to train to get throw them consistently is an okay thing to do. it adds to the skill you need for that game however, the spawning, cheating, communication: valorant is here superior
2021-10-22 18:30
everything? no But a very large amount? yes
2021-10-23 00:38
 | 
Brazil Brunoow13
fuck valorant, go to riotv
2021-10-23 00:40
 | 
Japan Jewsaki
War Owl in 2021 lul
2021-10-23 05:31
warowl proved mathematicly csgo absolute shit, valve should sell itself
2021-10-23 15:27
WarOwl is so washed up that he has to make these provocative and clickbaity titles to get views. And you fall for them. He succeeds.
2021-10-23 15:31
as practice has shown weak players only go to valorant
2021-10-23 15:35
Riot valo team is just light distance from valve, these guys cares about their players, casuals and pros, they always try to listen people and always try to fix things I like cs over valo as game but valve shits on cs in every way posible
2021-10-23 15:35
How has soccer lasted for so long, has not evolved much.
2021-10-26 10:26
The game is already full of cheaters. Just get decent first and you'll realize it
2021-10-26 15:48
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.