Thread has been deleted
Last comment
r8 revolver underrated
 | 
France Carrotaboy 
This post is not a bait Am I the only one who think the revolver is seriously underrated in this game ? I mean this gun as basically the same stat damage as the scout for 600$, it is more accurate than the deagle on long ranges and you can 2 hits armoured opponents on any part of the body. In ecos you can camp a corner and 2 hits someone with the right click and then get his gun (basically like the deagle pre-nerf but better) its only downside is the ammo capacity and the fact that the gun needs to be cocked before shooting with the left clic. But if you dedicate your time mastering the timing with « charging » the gun and peeking with good crosshair placement, you can easily kill an awper holding you because unlike other guns, if you got your timings right, the revolver is already ready to fire as you peek the corner leaving the guy holding you no chance to react What’s your thoughts on this ?
2021-10-23 13:22
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
i love tilting awpers on inferno t stairs in an eco by just run and gun him with a preloaded shot xaxa
2021-10-23 13:24
yes I agree
B1T | 
Spain ^Top1
revolver users i block
would rather use the deagle since I'm used to it
2021-10-23 13:27
 | 
United Kingdom notmikjipol
i tried the r8 for 3-4 weeks. it's alright if you hit your shots and is quite effective against awp, but it doesn't stand a chance against rifles, because the quick fire option is so random
2021-10-23 13:28
1 reply
 | 
France Carrotaboy
Yeah that’s why I think its better to use it on t side as you can « predict » where Cts can hold you while on ct side if 5 Ts rush you with aks in most case you will only do high damage or one kill if you were camping a corner before getting traded
2021-10-23 13:36
Ability to kill in two shots is meaningless, due to the cocking telegraph and the low firerate. You expose the timing and location of where you're gonna appear at. You have to know for sure the exact angle enemy is at to prefire him with first go, or you're just exposing your position and equipment for no benefit. p.s. as for instakilling awpers, since you requires scoring a headshot thereby it makes no practical benefit compared to ak.
2021-10-23 13:48
2 replies
 | 
France Carrotaboy
"You expose the timing and location of where you're gonna appear at. You have to know for sure the exact angle enemy is at to prefire him with first go, or you're just exposing your position and equipment for no benefit." Good point, kinda like the Awp scope noise. "p.s. as for instakilling awpers, since you requires scoring a headshot thereby it makes no practical benefit compared to ak." no practical benefits compared to the ak ? It's 600$ and if you miss the head and hit the body instead you did -80 damage
2021-10-23 14:19
1 reply
The point is that because r8 is so situational that it benefits only in the specific scenario I described, you wouldn't want carry that around as your only weapon. In that line of thinking I was questioning if it'd be valid strategy to carry around r8 as sidearm just for peeking awpers and clearing predictable angles. And if you're arguing it's better than ak at peeking, then that's where endgame would arrive at anyway.
2021-10-24 10:13
Meh, slow fire rate is just not worth it at least on high level cs like 2500+ elo.
2021-10-24 10:17
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.