Thread has been deleted
Last comment
First of all, I'm not a hater but I just don't understand these guys. G2 come in to IEM WINTER with Kennys standing-in and no leadership role assigned yet but the only thing they discuss in G2's segment is about who NiKo wants to sign or about his errors in faze? If I didn't check the date, I would probably guess this video was published in mid 2019 because like wtf, making a podcast where you have Semmler who says boring insights and these 2 guys both making shit takes on everything just has the recipe for mediocrity. Here's the segment: youtu.be/cjTnGA_afgM?t=2610 TL:DR: rl and thorin ignore big news like kennys standing in and g2 playing with no igl but talk about what niko did in 2019 or 2020
2021-12-01 20:20
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
imagine taking throin serious lul
2021-12-01 20:21
1 reply
his opinions fly out of my ears like a plane when I hear them but how are they so stupid to ignore big news regarding g2 coming on to the tournament but discuss things about 2 years ago
2021-12-01 20:24
how2Thorin.exe: Be hyper critical of someone, throw in a bunch of cuss words, and block them when they stand a fighting chance of making you look bad. /endofstory
2021-12-01 20:22
3 replies
sad how spot on this is lmao
2021-12-01 20:32
 | 
United States Virgin Islands spreemelon
Lol
2021-12-01 20:44
Yeah pretty much + making references to some handegg players nobody knows about.
2021-12-01 20:47
 | 
England Triturn
because they only know how to shit talk, not sympathise
Niko still living rent free in his head?
2021-12-01 20:28
sometimes they act like big babies :D
These are the same guys that said faze with karrigan will be better than g2 with niko
2021-12-01 20:27
1 reply
At the time Thorin said that, G2 still had KennyS and were looking pretty mediocre. Sure it was a risky prediction but it's not like it was super off, and G2 made a roster change to make sure it wouldn't happen
maybe if we , the community stopped giving them any importance or their views any attention they might learn to what to actually say. Stop giving people any sort of worth , thats the only way they die out.
2021-12-01 20:28
2 replies
Oh yes, hltv community users for sure know better. Only thing users on this site can prove is that mental illness is real
2021-12-01 20:31
1 reply
there`s always time to change , some people only need to be shown the way!
2021-12-01 20:38
Thorin is a funny guy and a good filter and he works good as a background guy, richard lewis looks like an alcoholic and talks nonsense, he shouldn't be part of cs
2021-12-01 20:31
You realise that this was prob made before the news that kenny will be standing in?
2021-12-01 20:33
2 replies
It doesn't make much sense. Their last podcast was the review of blast, why would they make iem winter podcast so early given kennys standing-in news were released like a week ago
2021-12-01 20:36
It wasn't, Thorin talked about aleksib and that rumour only came out a couple days ago
2021-12-01 20:36
 | 
Ukraine futplxyer
imagine watching thorin just chat bs in podcast..
I thought they are actually smart, but whoever actually think that it's NiKo making changes, is a fucking retard, RLewis and Thorin literally live out of drama and talking trash about pros, even tho they are intersting to listen to sometimes, they must be sad af & depressed irl
2021-12-01 20:34
unfortunately this was filmed before the kennyS news came.
2021-12-01 20:43
I mean they also said emi (their new coach) who is a close friend of the players will not be able to fill malek's shoes. Which is understandable, i think that malek was pretty solid coach that actually brought structure to G2 and fixed a lot of problems. They also discussed niko's errors in faze about who to bring into the team and who not to was them speculating actually if niko would fuck over g2 with his ideas or not. This is fact proven because Niko did have a lot of influence over who gets into the team or not, i mean he was one of the major factors getting karrigan removed, which is the worst mistake they could have made because karrigan made that team work. What i mean about this is, sure Niko is the best player in G2 and he should have a say in who gets into the team or not but he's eye for players is fucking stupid. I mean he thought coldzera, kjaerbye, bymas would work and now he brought in some coach that does not have any accolades in the biggest competition. This guy is super two faced where he has everyone cater to his needs and then after he fucks up the team he goes and tells his fans he doesn't know what happened and that he was trying his best and the team was not up to par. why they are discussing this is because everyone knows at this point G2 will make changes and this is a team that has mad potential and become the best team in the world. Now that heavily depends on what kind of player they pickup and how they sort him in the team AND Niko will probably have the final say on who to pickup. Moreover, they have removed malek, who fixed the Hunter-Niko massive role overlap problem, then he also benched kenny which made the team so much better. Without this guy, how will they fix problems with a no name coach, you dont say Nexa is a 500 iq igl and he gonna fix everything. At the end of the day, they are building narratives with facts and on a podcast type content they are gonna emphasize stuff that matters. That does not mean they are always right but that does not mean they are making shit up either. Most people on this reddit just worship their player idols and think their favourite player is god. "How dare this guy say this on Niko, oh what does he know, he was never a player... he doesn't understand CS."
2021-12-01 20:45
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.