Thread has been deleted
Last comment
investing
 | 
Serbia dnjl 
i really want to get into it, im only 17 therefore by default inexperienced and stupid. Do you yes YOU have any tips on which online stock site i should use and what have you been using. I've been working abit and have gotten around 300euro to use as a start with me feeling safe it wouldn't have a huge impact on my overall economy.
2021-12-04 13:05
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
buy high, sell low
2021-12-04 13:07
5 replies
+1
2021-12-04 13:21
+1
2021-12-04 13:24
STONK
wait a sec...
2021-12-04 14:34
+1
2021-12-04 14:40
stock market and crypto market are kinda overheated so better invest it in your education
2021-12-04 13:07
buy high, sell low
2021-12-04 13:08
3 replies
+1 this made me a millionaire (was billionaire before)
2021-12-04 13:12
2 replies
lol
2021-12-04 13:48
lul
2021-12-04 14:35
Invest in major stickers.
2021-12-04 13:09
rare csgo cases booming again get in quick
2021-12-04 13:11
don't even try. it's rigged as shit with bots calculating trades
2021-12-04 13:11
don't buy individual stocks its gambling for 99% of people, use an index fund for example vanguard VWRL
2021-12-04 13:12
 | 
Australia boblao
As you said at your age and wealth investing won't have much impact, so you are probably better off spending your time working and improving your education.
2021-12-04 13:13
NAF | 
Finland Finn777
Buy Iterum therapeutics now and get 10x in 2 years
2021-12-04 13:13
ZywOo | 
Maldives pkwiz
u are so not asking this in the right place.. u do realize that the majority of users on this forum are children/teenagers? Go on investing forums instead of hltv for advice on this imo. anyway the markets are entering a bear trend atm so probably not the best time to invest. first educate urself properly on what u are doing because u definitely will lose money in the beginning, no doubt about that.
2021-12-04 13:14
1 reply
its crazy how the age average dropped on this forum, i remember threads about car ownership and other big boy stuff
It really depends on your personal goals. The first rule of investing - is that the rules that apply to one person, don't apply for any other. People's goals and expectations, their risk appetites, their risk exposures, the cultural background, everything influences how you invest. That being said, you could start with low risk equities, investing in well-known moderately high risk LargeCaps or Bluechips, stable index funds, and perhaps Mutual Funds as well. Equity based mutual funds, primarily the flexi-cap ones or the largecap/bluechip ones, would be great low-risk place to start. You can also invest in crypto ETFs or Gold ETFs. Gold is a hedge against inflation, so you could add some in your portfolio. Keep hybrid funds, equities, debt funds, and diversify your investments. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Most importantly, understand the fundamentals before you start investing. Too many people lose money since they have no clue how things work.
1 reply
+1 Perfectly well-put This is the best advice that an HLTV user can probably give. Much better than recommending a random stock. The ecosystem of investing in markets needs to be understood before one starts investing.
2021-12-04 13:38
 | 
Germany v1llaiN
buy crypto wait 2 years buy ferrari
2 replies
rc ferrari with 300euro
2021-12-04 13:25
1 reply
 | 
Germany v1llaiN
no
2021-12-04 14:32
Best decision you can make is to start early, so ++++ to you for already thinking of these things. In terms of what to invest in, it mostly depends on what your plan is. Are you intending to trade? Do you just want to find relatively safe long term earners? Assuming it’s the latter, I’d look into some of the vanguard ETFs. Many of them have achieved 10+%/yr over the years and also pay dividends. (VTI, VGT, VOOG) If you’re not familiar with ETFs, they’re basically just a “stock” that pools many small “shares” of various companies within often within a certain sector, forcing diversification in some ways. Keep in mind, too, that from a risk perspective, you should be at your theoretically highest risk tolerance the younger you are and when you have no dependents. In other words, you should definitely have some exposure to risky/high yielders, as the utility of “hitting it big” at a younger age is so much higher and you have no dependents/responsibilities otherwise.
2021-12-04 13:23
start educating yourself, no fast way
1) reading up on wsj/bloomberg/marketwatch/seekingalpha/the economist etc would probably be a good start, and look up every term you dont understand (investopedia usually provides pretty intuitive explanations). 2) use yahoo or some domestic equivalent to look up company info. if ur university has access to it then use bloomberg terminal. 3) spend time understanding financial statements and balance sheets, look up some basic portfolio theory glhf
worthless crypto won't save in apocalypse when no internet, electricity and big gangs of police hunting ur ass cuz u break lockdowns ^^
 | 
Europe JohnMurphy
imagine asking for tips here hahah
Month ago bitcoin costs 68$k, now it costs 47$k. It`s time to invest to crypto bro. Bitok will reach 100$K in the future
Bank to use > best Serbian option, in Sweden its Avanza and in Serbia its ____. What the actual fuck are you suppose to do with 300euro? Even if you hit a 5 bagger you won't notice it, but just YOLO that shit into some risky shit, say TRANSOCEAN. >They should be able to avoid bankcrupcy >Oil looking to go much higher, at the very least remain over $60 for the medium term >BoomShakalaka, it may go from $3>$15 and beyond in a very short time span
2021-12-04 13:33
3 replies
It is a start. If you bought AMD stock five years ago those 300€ stocks would be worth 4500€ today. On the other hand they could also have been worth 0 had AMD not been able to deliver and had Intel not been sleeping.
2021-12-04 14:09
2 replies
Yes, AMD is one of the best preforming stocks these past 5y and instead if he would have picked another stock, he might rather look at something like a 200% return these past 5years(which is also very good ofc). avanza.se/aktier/om-aktien.html/52300/no.. 300 euro x 200% x 5 years = Y I K E S But I suppose if he saves these 300e and then more and more every month..it will workout great in the end, having learned more about everything for when he becomes older and can save more and then retire early at, say 50. 300euro is just pathetic however, even though people would laugh at what I save monthly and have saved, so I suppose everything is relative.
2021-12-04 14:30
1 reply
No question that €300 is not much to start investing with, it is also why I in #30 did spend some time on fees. However as illustrated by the AMD example €300 is not nothing and I wish my current me had started investing earlier than I did, only I was thinking it required many thousands to make sense.
2021-12-04 14:39
Rip money It’s a Buble
2021-12-04 13:47
buy low sell high
2021-12-04 14:06
First rule, do not invest what you can not afford to lose. Investing is like buying lottery tickets. I can't tip you on a site to use, chances are your bank my offer one but there may be others in your country as well. Before picking a site to use look into what fees they take, most likely they will take a bit when you buy and sell however they may also be yearly fees for just using the system and/or for them holding your stocks. Fees may be fixed ones or based upon the amount of money involved, as you start out small look out for the flat fee ones - if you calculate how big a percentage they amount to it could be bad. Next you need a crystal ball. To make money you need to find what is going to gain value over time. Some companies will pay stock holders a amount per stock like once every quarter or every year, only usually it will not be big money it sill beats getting zero from having your money in a bank - point is the main thing is more the value of the stock. Based on my own experience I think the best shot of finding what to invest in is using what you know, like say if you're into computers a couple of years back you might have seen there was a chance AMD was coming back from the brink of bankruptcy (They did and their stocks are up many times over). Or maybe you see that companies making green tech is going to get more customers... only remember nothing is given and all sorts can happen. Something else worth considering. Some banks treat their customers better if they own shares in that bank, just a few may do the trick and mean you might be paying less fees or get special terms on transactions. I've saved a bunch on that over the years - like for example being awarded a free lounge card for use in airports.
2021-12-04 14:06
Try to learn as much as you can. Start with small amounts and set a goal like try to double amount in x time. If you achieve that then invest more amount and if not try to learn from mistakes. Most probably you'll loose money in starting if you go into stock market and go into instruments like F&O. It is more riskier than other forms of trading/investing but also much more rewarding. But once you have enough knowledge and experience you can be financially independent making good money for rest of your life. If you want to make large money in relatively short time stock market is the only option. Any other safe form of investment won't won't make you rich but only make you enough money for retirement at most. So it depends on you risk appetite and goal in life.
2021-12-04 14:29
 | 
African Union master kek
$CCL and $NCLH
2021-12-04 14:31
 | 
Finland cuntycorn
With 300€ index ETFs are basically the only sensible option. Index ETF is a passive low-cost fund that mimics the benchmark index, e.g. S&P500. Building your own stock portfolio just isn't feasible due to the transaction costs. Google the following: portfolio diversification index etf Compare the fees of different funds and sites and choose the best based on that.
2021-12-04 14:41
STEP 1. JOIN REDDIT. STEP 2. GET A PART TIME JOB SO YOU MAKE SOME MONEY NO MATTER WHAT. STEP 3. JOIN ANOTHER REDDIT INVESTMENT WAVE. STEP 4 - ENJOY PROFIT.
2021-12-04 14:45
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.