Thread has been deleted
Last comment
OG
tweeday | 
Mongolia 7DoA 
TLDR in the bottom after OG getting owned by NIP and me getting pegged by the SAT, I've came back to make another rational OG thread as the biggest and the most logical OG fan. No hate for any of the players, all love <3 valde - he has improved a lot imo. He is starting to take back his "star rifler" position and bringing the beast he was in North, super happy for him. He was holding back OG for awhile but he carried them in this tournament niko - he was better than i expected, nothing much notable in his improvement but still good enough for his role as a support rifler. Idk if its his mental health conditions but he tends to whiff against multiple enemies. mantuu - he played super passive. Missed some questionable shots, but still made impacting kills regardless. Not much comment on him. He was great with rifles tho flameZ - kinda disappointing. We didn't get to see the young star OG Prodigy flameZ who shook the csgo scene. If his offense in B bombsite was better in inferno, OG couldve won the series 2-0 aleksib - i found his calls in inferno and nuke to be extremely questionable. For example, they let NIP completely abuse the A long and allowed them to make the comeback. Another example is that he waits for the mollies to burn out rather than using a smoke to extinguish. I understand the smoke could be used later but this led NIP to make early rotations and the tactical smokes to run out, ultimately a failed or late plant. Idk what he has on his mind, but this tournament really made me question if he's the tactical genius we believe he is. Finally, he doesnt seem to take flanks in account, majority of the rounds they lost was due to the aggressive flanks from NIP and he did a bad job as the lurker. ruggah - He was never an established coach before and lately im starting to question his impact in OG. What is he really doing? TLDR: valde - improced a lot, happy he is in a great form niko - could be better but good enough mantuu - awped more passively and great with rifles flamez- disappointing. Couldnt see him in his full form aleksib - very weird calls which gave nip a lot of advantage ruggah - hmm? 7DoA - didnt prepare enough for SAT
2021-12-04 14:47
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
SAT really needs better players, I'd suggest -7DoA, +einstein.
2021-12-04 14:49
5 replies
Isnt SAT usa thing 🤔
2021-12-04 14:50
2 replies
tweeday | 
Mongolia 7DoA
if youre planning to study in the US, many universities require a SAT score
2021-12-04 14:51
1 reply
Oh so you are not from usa, i see
2021-12-04 17:19
tweeday | 
Mongolia 7DoA
7Doa - gold nova 3 einstein - not gold nova 3 i think we have a clear winner here
2021-12-04 14:56
1 reply
gold nova in asia mm not too bad
2021-12-04 17:20
 | 
Finland iBait
It's rough, IEM Winter was statistically by far the worst event FlameZ has played since joining OG and the second worst since joining Endpoint According to OG's CEO this was also the first event since Ruggah started being more involved, whatever that means
2021-12-04 14:55
2 replies
tweeday | 
Mongolia 7DoA
i think it means ruggah is only starting to do his job? can i get the link or the interview title or smth flameZ grandma died few weeks ago that may have affected his overall performance.
2021-12-04 14:59
1 reply
 | 
Finland iBait
Ah that's really sad It's a long interview, not 100% but I think they talk about the CS team before the halfway point youtu.be/se7dEHeTD14
2021-12-04 15:03
idk if its aleksi's fault that NIP abused A cuz niko and valde played there. Same in mirage against liquid. They kept going b cuz niko and valde cant play for each other in mirage, (the only map i watched closely) niko was fighting when he should play time for rotations, and hid when he should fight and help out valde but yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Disband please. And what comes to valde it felt like 90% of his kills came from playing off angle or baiting niko and peeking with nice timings, not very sustainable. if the opponents watch 1 demo how he plays he cant do shit anymore
2021-12-04 14:57
-Mantuu +Monesy with the contract that NaVi can get him back whenever they want to. it will be good for Monesy since he will get T1 Experience and when he comes back to NaVi he will be much better than just playing academy leagues
2021-12-04 15:06
4 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
He refused liquid, I doubt he wouldn't refuse OG with aleksi most likely leaving
2021-12-04 15:08
3 replies
He refused Liquid because they are in NA, im pretty sure he would join a EU Team
2021-12-04 15:11
2 replies
if i were m0nesy, i would rather go to G2 than OG tbh
2021-12-04 15:14
1 reply
Maybe G2 doesnt want him because of the contract that he can leave whenever NaVi wants
2021-12-04 15:15
I disagree with the point about flameZ b site defence, site A was the problem thanks to mantuu's misses and positions
2021-12-04 15:07
2 replies
i actually said b side offense NIP barely went to b site in inferno. They just abused the lack of a long control from OG
1 reply
Ah, ok then. It couldve been a problem in a different game but with 8 T rounds I dont really want to blame him as it was CT side (A site) that lost them a game
2021-12-04 15:13
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
I disagree with a lot here tbh. Valde should back off to support. I don't see a consistent star in him anymore, and the amount of sense and with how smart he is he seems like a top tier support to me. Niko I find actually underwhelming. He was good in Heroic, but I just find him to be dragging down his team, and never doing more than average. I would love to see Valde on his roles and a new guy to be the star. Mantuu, Flamez are fine. Mantuu isn't a staaar Awper but is good enough to make OG decent, though not more than that, and I'd say he is close to being on the edge of t1/t2. Flamez is good but can't do it alone. Aleksib I wouldn't blame here. I don't think his calls were off as you said, I actually agree with most of what he called. I'd actually say that a bad execution of OG's Bread and butter "app pops" and lack of focus on the defaults made it hard for him to call
2021-12-04 15:08
3 replies
Thats how I feel. I would add also that valde started to do some questionable decisions recently which arent shown in stats but lost them sites that he solo holds multiple times. And overall this valde-niko duo doesnt work well
i kinda agree with valde going to support. But im just saying his overall performance this tournament was better than ever niko is always controversial. Still has room for growth flameZ this tournament was really bad. Mantuu awped more passively which led him getting a lot of frags, but he still whiffed a lot of easy shots idk what aleksi is doing tbh
2021-12-04 15:13
1 reply
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Btw I'm talking about the team in general not just rn, but yeah I mostly agree
2021-12-04 15:15
Valde to compenhagen flames/complexity to replace that bottom fragging dude hooxi or something.
2021-12-04 15:09
3 replies
Kkk he is the igl
2021-12-04 15:10
2 replies
considering his experience and good game sense, just maybe
2021-12-04 15:27
 | 
Estonia Sn4pzhat
valde was igl in north for some time
2021-12-04 17:34
 | 
Serbia eliiiiii_
I would suggest valde - hardly looks like a tier 1 player, kick niko - kick mantuu - fell off a cliff but still a good player, can't blame him for not performing with shit players flamez - can't perform on LAN aleksib - bad at fragging but I would suggest him to try his best to land on G2 since he won't need to do any fragging there sign a few experienced players on the market and try to rebuild
2021-12-04 15:16
1 reply
then i'd have to change my flair into tweeday or smth idfk
2021-12-04 15:18
No hope, just start fundraising for carlos to buyout aleksi
2021-12-04 17:25
1 reply
 | 
Estonia Sn4pzhat
i am fundraising for luna to buyout ropz, wanna join?
2021-12-04 17:35
Tier 1000 dogshit team
2021-12-04 17:26
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.