Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Zywoo hate
 | 
Turkey Eminemisthegoatrapper 
Stop disrespecting this guy,non of yours favourite player got 2 times top1,he just have a shit team.
2021-12-05 00:28
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
+1 zywoo is the goat from a neutral pov
2021-12-05 00:30
22 replies
 | 
United States Outl1er
-1 Zywoo is greatest rookie of all time, #2/3 player of all time
2021-12-05 04:24
21 replies
you're smoking reefer bro. ZywOo is not a top player of all time. You can make an argument for s1mple because of his individual ability and recent Major + Grand Slam win but device is the true GOAT.
2021-12-05 06:08
20 replies
device could've been but with NiP it shows that he can't work as well as he does in a non-glaive system. s1mple has only raised his level from his liquid days. for zywoo we'll have to see once zonic comes in and they change up their playstyle
2021-12-05 06:39
16 replies
NIP doesnt show shit hes been on top for longer than anyone ever the fact that that has to end means nothing
2021-12-05 18:30
12 replies
 | 
United Kingdom OllieUK
Device has only ever been on top when in a team with Xyp9x Dupreeh and either Karrigan or Gla1ve (the number 1 and 2 top IGLs in CSGO) since then he has dropped his form massively. Make of that what you want im just stating facts
2021-12-05 18:52
11 replies
karrigan top 2 igl kek
2021-12-05 19:00
3 replies
 | 
United Kingdom OllieUK
I mean not now but through history karrigan is definitely up there
2021-12-05 19:58
2 replies
2018 best igl at bosten tarik
2021-12-05 23:07
1 reply
Nt tarik second caller
2021-12-06 13:55
nt tarik is #2 igl
2021-12-06 00:50
that is irrelevant to what matters here lol
2021-12-06 05:27
5 replies
 | 
United Kingdom OllieUK
Im just saying it CAN be argued alot of his success comes down to playing with the TSM/Astralis core
2021-12-06 14:08
4 replies
sure and s1mple wouldn't have success if he was still playing with russian mix teams
2021-12-06 22:39
3 replies
 | 
United Kingdom OllieUK
Russian mix teams? I don't understand your point
2021-12-07 09:39
2 replies
Back in 2013~14 when he was playing with complete nonamers?
2021-12-07 13:34
1 reply
 | 
United Kingdom OllieUK
Do you mean back when s1mple was 15 and 16 years old... lmao Also im not saying Dev1ce success was all because of Dupreeh Xyp9x Gla1ve im just saying it can be argued thats why. I personally think they made Dev1ce better but you cant put all his success down to them
2021-12-07 14:46
 | 
Portugal cyn1cal
so why isnt lucky performing like device did?
2021-12-05 22:02
2 replies
or better yet, why was device a top 3 player as a primary RIFLER (harder to get good stats on rifle) before gla1ve joined
2021-12-06 07:07
Because they are not the same people obviously
2021-12-06 13:56
S1mple is going to equal every record device ever held or surpass them. (Except major wins, I don't see anyone winning 4 again)
2021-12-06 07:52
1 reply
Zywoo gonna get more than 4 majors with Magisk, Dupreeh and number 1 igl and beast Entry fragger Apex with God misutaa.
2021-12-06 17:01
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa this HAS to be a bait
2021-12-06 21:39
+1 stop hating this amazing player
2021-12-05 00:30
+1 objectively the best csgo player probably ever
2021-12-05 00:31
3 replies
 | 
Netherlands n0b8m8
Wise words Juan!
2021-12-05 03:07
2 replies
Thx but who is Juan
2021-12-05 03:24
1 reply
You are always so insightful juan
2021-12-05 05:29
 | 
Albania Mgoldfish1
what if my fav player was cold
2021-12-05 00:31
1 reply
or get_right?
2021-12-05 04:35
 | 
Germany MTD3
i wish we could see zywhoo tryharding like s1mple
2021-12-05 00:32
1 reply
Zywoo
2021-12-06 13:57
 | 
Russia ToughGuy
no hate but just few facts: 0 relevant trophies half of mvps from online got top1 in full online era without major "goat" my ass
2021-12-05 00:38
44 replies
nobody says zywoo is goat, goat has "of all time" in it, so obviously its too early for zywoo to be goat. S1mple is in goat contention, but still... in this case 4 majors is something really massive and having good skill and stats but never really creating an era yet with the team and winning 1 major doesnt put s1mple in front of device. In terms of individual skill and impact though - zywoo has no rivalry even though fans of s1mple like you will argue that till their last breath :D
2021-12-05 00:41
40 replies
 | 
Russia ToughGuy
didnt read
2021-12-05 00:44
8 replies
Yea you did lol
2021-12-05 00:48
7 replies
can confirm he didnt
2021-12-05 07:11
6 replies
i called his mom, she told me he read it
2021-12-05 18:00
5 replies
I can deny that cuz his mom is at my house now
2021-12-05 19:12
4 replies
I can deny you coz actually it's not his mom it's me dressed as a woman, laying in ur bed get gayed
2021-12-05 19:44
3 replies
damn.that got far.
2021-12-06 16:47
2 replies
thats what she said
2021-12-06 20:32
1 reply
lol
2021-12-08 16:53
 | 
United States Outl1er
Zywoo stuff is true, but sorry it's time to drop the device argument. Right now s1mple is the goat uncontested
2021-12-05 04:25
29 replies
hmmm, i more like meant that there is no reason to really crown s1mple already as a goat, he was far from it before winning the major and now suddenly people shifted in a huge way. Device has 4 majors vs 1 major and device has won like 2x as much tournaments as s1mple won. Those are some seeeeeeerious factors to remember. Individually s1mple might be better, but not to a huge margin. I was a device fan maybe 5 years ago when he was rifling, but still, its a disrespect to device to say "s1mple is uncontested goat" when actually device might still be ahead of him. Adding to that - s1mple is a passive player who is actually similar to device in his roles and so on, but people really dont see that. s1mple will make some shaky crosshair sprays and sick flickshots and people really cant notice that he is just an awper in a system who is playing comfortable roles and with good support, just like device always was.
2021-12-05 05:56
28 replies
Bruh, s1mple was a rifler + secondary AWPer for many years. Even on Liquid, jdm was primary AWPer, s1mple was secondary. s1mple was the only Top20 player on Team Liquid, an 18 year old, speaking his non-native tongue, living in a different country. And he still carried his team to the major finals, making a legendary play that doesn't align with any system of CS. From hellraisers, to flipside, to Liquid, and to Navi, s1mple played with tons of different line-ups, in so many variations of roles. He played as a stand-in in so many Teams and still destroyed the Tier1 opposition, without relying on any teamwork at all. When a game gets tough, s1mple could ignore all roles, put his entire team on his back, and carry them across the finish line, without following any established rules and playstyle of CS. All of the all-time greats of CS have acknowledged and explained how s1mple's playstyle doesn't make sense, how he doesn't play within a system, and here you are saying s1mple is a system AWPer. You couldn't he farther from the truth. If you need any sources to any of the things I said, just ask. F0rest mentioned how s1mple mastered the game in a way that nobody ever will, device himself mentioned how s1mple's playstyle is so unique that nobody is close to him, even Niko mentioned how s1mple's non-systemic playstyle makes him a nightmare to play against. Karrigan and Gla1ve mentioned how it is incredibly difficult to read s1mple, since he doesn't play within the rules and system. All the Coach/analyst videos by Elmapuddy, Lau, etc have explained that in such depth. I'm sorry, but you couldn't be more wrong than this, the truth is polar opposite of what you said. With that being said, I do respect your opinion.
2021-12-05 07:09
17 replies
why do you give me opinions of others when i think for myself. Moreover, pros and analysts were saying zywoo is better than s1mple in interviews in 2019 and 2020. People really just remember the latest times and forget about the rest. I do not forget the rest of history. I respect s1mple of old times when he was in a god form and was showing impressive things all the time. Nowadays hes just an awper getting comfortable 1 frag every round and falling back. His stats do not reflect his form nor impact. In Navi he has been a passive and boring player, not of course completely boring, many things he does are still impressive, but not "best in the world" impressive or tough. Currently his stats reflect navi domination, he just needs to use his mechanical skills and experience, he doesnt need to solve complicated situations nor clutch nor entry nor do anything hard, which are the areas that he is far from zywoo, you can see it in the previous thread - pistol stats in 2019, 2020, 2021 (least team-based rounds), fpl stats. In fact, he even was in better form in 2020. I dont not need to hear what elmapuddy has to say, i see it myself. I actually watched 10 demos of s1mple from blast and 13 demos of zywoo from blast. The difference is night and day, you can see it yourself. Or you can watch that video: youtube.com/watch?v=6vCawl_0CcQ (all highlights, ignore the ad). While watching the demos, most of the frags hes getting is just pure yaaaaaawn, 1 frag in a safe position holding an angle in a position supported by his team. He is good, but there is nothing that makes me say "this guy is the most deadly player currently". People look at his stats, but the eye test really shows that zywoo is better. In fact, players like yekindar imo are doing a sicker job than s1mple too, not only zywoo. But rating is all that matters. I hope you have read my long ass comments from a few days ago, there was quite a lot of arguments there.
2021-12-05 17:29
16 replies
s1mple - 3 Top1 (with no doubt, 2020 - BIGGEST ROBBERY in CS HISTORY) zywoo - 1 Top1 (2019, when s1mple was rifler half year & was close in stats) s1mple 1 Major 1 Grand Slam 1 Blast Global Final 1 Katowice 2 Cologne zywoo 0 Major 0 Grand Slam 0 Blast Global Final 0 Katowice 0 Cologne "but the eye test really shows that zywoo is better" - you're completely brainless...??? s1mple has best in the world flickshots, fast-scopes & no-scopes!!!!!!!!!!! And more nonsense you said about yekindar))) You don't understand anything about this game! So don't make people laugh here!
2021-12-05 18:25
4 replies
In 2020 they both had similiar statistics (zywoo 1.29 rating 1.38 impact, s1mple 1.30 rating 1.37 impact) but zywoo won more - 2x 1st, 4x 2nd, 1x 3rd 6 MVPs, 4 EVPs, s1mple 1x 1st. 3x 2nd 1x 3rd 2 MVPs 7 EVPs. How's that robbery for u? Flag checks out XD
2021-12-05 23:26
2 replies
in ELITE EVENTS 2020 s1mple had +0.03 better stats!
2021-12-06 08:17
1 reply
Small difference, still zywoo got better placements and more MVPs.
2021-12-06 11:17
s1mple 1 Major olofmeister 2 Major True goat
2021-12-06 08:33
Actually, I agree with some of the points you mentioned. However, many of the other points you mentioned, were very short-sighted and didn't take the context into account. In addition, I wasn't talking about pros saying who is best at the moment, I was talking about the holistic aspects of the game, as explained by Karrigan and device. The reason why s1mple doesn't play that super-aggressive unconventional CS anymore, was explained by s1mple himself, and I think taking that out of context really nullifies the point we were debating. And I wouldn't put any stock into FPL stats either, for lots of reasons which can be succinctly described as, different players play FPL for very different reasons. Taking FPL stats is very very misleading, for a plethora of reasons (ask if you want me to elaborate). s1mple was the 2nd best pistol player last year, when he was forced to play it well, there's a clear reason why s1mple doesn't have to take pistols seriously anymore, and also a reason why Ax1le is at the top3 of pistols in 2021. That's a very unjustified and short-sighted argument as well. In general, there's a lot of things I disagree with. I could articulate on all the points of contention here, but I feel you are pretty adamant on your views, so I guess we can agree to disagree.
2021-12-05 19:25
10 replies
yes, i am sure about my views and my eye test shows so many details about zywoo that make him better. Overall though, i would like to add: zywoo could play like s1mple plays and he would be able to maintain higher stats than s1mple even this year when vitality didnt win a single tournament. He could play passive roles and get 1 frag every round like s1mple does (im not saying s1mple does anything wrong here). Instead most of his kills are pushing aggresively, making that extra step, going a bit extra into open, into off angles, playing risky all the time. I'm trying to argue with reason, but here i will fucking STATE SOMETHING and if you disagree here, then i really dont think you observe vitality and zywoo enough: if zywoo played in s1mples style, this year he could have easily had like a 1,40 rating and overall better stats than s1mple. But vitalitys gameplan is different and it requires something different, something harder from zywoo. And thats actually what hes capable of, he can deliver in those situations time and time again like no1 else. Vitality would be probably barely a top10 team then if zywoo didnt try to force the issue every match. I really, really dislike all the talk pros are making about s1mple. I mean, pros are just players who are good at the game, they dont need to analyze every bit of s1mple vs zywoo rivalry. For me its really a non-argument. I can give you a stupid example of fifa, where pros are obviously good at the game, but they believe in so much conspiracy bullshit, so many theories passed on by the community, so many mantras, that for me many of them are clowns. And i even like some of them, but they sometimes have no idea. csgo pros dont spend ours and ours watching zywoo and s1mple matches intensely and trying to figure out who is better. About fpl stats - im not using fpl to say "look, hes better in fpl, so he is better overall". FPL winrate, where zywoo is absolutely top1 in the world with no contention, is just a representation of something obvious as day for me - that he is a far more impactful and skilled player which i can see in every match he plays, i dont need fpl stats to see that. You could put s1mple in all zywoo situations round after round, year after year - im sure he would be able to get out of those situations with hitting some good shots, he has the skill, but he doesnt have the composure, the quick thinking, that sick movement and thus he would have maybe something like 1.20 rating max and a loooot of hate from people seeing him choke multiple times in crucial moments (like he has unfortunately shown many times over the years already). It might sound like im really downplaying s1mple's abilites, but im not doing it that much, he is an awesome player, im just highlighting the differences so it might sound that way.
2021-12-06 00:44
like, i respect you bro. But go download a navi game demo and see it yourself. Have you seen many zywoo/s1mple demos? Ive actually seen hundreds of zywoo demos, and maybe 1/2 of that of s1mples demos. You will see the differences. You will see in what crazy situations zywoo is able to pull it off whereas s1mple is most of the times just comfortably shooting people near his crosshair.
2021-12-06 00:54
8 replies
that's what he's meant to do. he's playing to win the round, not always getting as many kills as possible(not saying that zywoo does this). why does he need multiple highlights plays to show that he's the best? what he is meant to do(any pro for this matter) is have the best input possible to win the round, and so challenging a fight and then going for another one does not seem like the best way you can win the round. zywoo is a great clutcher, he's shown that multiple times, and you can argue "oh s1mple sucks at clutching, zywoo is so much better(which is probably true to be fair)" but look at navi's setups. they all know what they have to go and are a well-oiled machine. although vitality look to be improving in iem winter, you can't say the same for them. with a great team, zywoo can thrive more than he already has and even put up better numbers than s1mple, but for now i think that s1mple is the better player, the stats and trophies show it. respect mens))
2021-12-06 05:42
7 replies
actually respectful. You are right, s1mple is doing everything correctly right now. There is no problem on his side for me, but simply the amount of praise he is getting is out of this world like he was in some GODLIKE form, which is not the case clearly. He misses from time to time, he loses a clutch or two, he has been better in many periods in his career than now. Its navi who should be praised and s1mple should praised in a way that device was in astralis era. There are players who are showing much more impressive things than s1mple right now and my main problem is people saying that s1mple is actually more skilled mechanically and has more impact than zywoo, which just hurts to read as a cs fan cause i love this game and its a disrespect to whats really important in cs (definitely not stats and rating)
2021-12-06 06:56
6 replies
And once again, it's not for you to objectively decide what's most important in CS. If you've seen any Navi vlogs, you'd know how much s1mple does even outside of the server - not allowing his teammates to slack off, keeping the motivation strong and desire to win unwavering, no matter what the situation is, personally mentoring B1T and guiding him during in-game clutches as well. And this is in addition to mid-round calling in a game. Navi's manager said s1mple is the team captain, though Boombl4 is the IGL. Just because s1mple is not going for the flashy maneuvers that he once used to, doesn't mean he can't do it. He himself said "Now, I just play to win the game, and help my teammates play even better than before. It feels great to just relax and see your teammates win. But when the game gets tough, they know I will always be there to step up and carry". This whole grinding mindset and the championship mentality, is a part of CS, that has a very high impact on the team. You are completely taking that out of consideration. You are judging a s1mple who doesn't need to be mechanically flashy anymore and just play smart, vs. a ZywOo who needs to be mechanically the best and perform extra to make his team win. That's just a misguided comparison. Also, a slightly lower-skilled 5-stack with great teamwork, will usually beat a slightly higher-skilled 5-stack with mediocre teamwork. Even if Navi had s1mple + Electronic, before b1ad3 became coach, Navi strats and teamwork absolutely sucked. They relied on s1mple's solo firepower so many times to win (where "s1mple go kill" zeus meme strat comes from). And like that guy said, when 16 yo s1mple was a primary rifler + secondary AWPer, he still hard-carried his team to major playoffs in his 1st ever major, in addition to carrying an international team to Major Finals for the 1st time in CSGO history. It is clear that you are biased towards ZywOo, and that's okay. But kindly stop pretending that your opinion is the universal truth, just because you feel it's an objective truth.
2021-12-06 07:46
And once again, it's not for you to objectively decide what's most important in CS. If you've seen any Navi vlogs, you'd know how much s1mple does even outside of the server - not allowing his teammates to slack off, keeping the motivation strong and desire to win unwavering, no matter what the situation is, personally mentoring B1T and guiding him during in-game clutches as well. And this is in addition to mid-round calling in a game. Navi's manager said s1mple is the team captain, though Boombl4 is the IGL. Just because s1mple is not going for the flashy maneuvers that he once used to, doesn't mean he can't do it. He himself said "Now, I just play to win the game, and help my teammates play even better than before. It feels great to just relax and see your teammates win. But when the game gets tough, they know I will always be there to step up and carry". This whole grinding mindset and the championship mentality, is a part of CS, that has a very high impact on the team. You are completely taking that out of consideration. You are judging a s1mple who doesn't need to be mechanically flashy anymore and just play smart, vs. a ZywOo who needs to be mechanically the best and perform extra to make his team win. That's just a misguided comparison.
2021-12-06 07:47
Also, a slightly lower-skilled 5-stack with great teamwork, will usually beat a slightly higher-skilled 5-stack with mediocre teamwork. Even if Navi had s1mple + Electronic, before b1ad3 became coach, Navi strats and teamwork absolutely sucked. They relied on s1mple's solo firepower so many times to win (where "s1mple go kill" zeus meme strat comes from). And like that guy said, when 16 yo s1mple was a primary rifler + secondary AWPer, he still hard-carried his team to major playoffs in his 1st ever major, in addition to carrying an international team to Major Finals for the 1st time in CSGO history, at 18 yo. Whenever ZywOo won an event, he had multiple teammates performing LIKE Top20 players. However, those players don't perform like that in most events since they are inconsistent, which is why they don't rank within HLTV Top20. There is NO event ZywOo won, where none of his teammates were performing LIKE Top20 players. Similarly, whenever s1mple won an event, he too had multiple teammates performing like Top20 players. The difference from Vitality is - they consistently perform like that in most events, and so they actually rank in Top20. Neither s1mple nor ZywOo nor any other player has actually 1v5ed an entire Tier1 event, since this is a team game. You win as a team, you lose as a team. In terms of actually winning, neither ZywOo nor s1mple have broken that barrier. It is clear that you are biased towards ZywOo, and that's totally okay. But kindly stop pretending that your opinion is the universal truth, just because you feel it's an objective truth.
2021-12-06 07:56
3 replies
+1 Definitely agreed with your comments here. There's many "intellectual" fans on both sides. However, whenever someone assumes a self-superiority complex just because of thinking they understand the game better and are objective, it is a lost cause to begin with. Subjectivity and bias is an inalienable trait of all humans, and we aren't any different. You can never take all of the context into consideration, you can never be fully objective, and that's fine honestly.
2021-12-06 08:08
1 reply
Yep, agreed. Have a nice day :)
2021-12-06 08:09
i can agree with almost everything you wrote in the last 2 comments, so... :D this doesnt change anything - zywoo in my opinion (which is really supported by years of observing him and also observing s1mple since 2014) is clearly mechanically more skilled and is able to be more important for his team ingame than s1mple. You misunderstood a bit what i said - im not saying s1mple has to go for flashy plays to have bigger respect from me... Im just saying he is not showing anything special currently to get so much INDIVIDUAL praise like he was in godlike form AND in moments when hes actually in tough situations and those situations require something special from him, he often doesnt perform as good as zywoo. This doesnt stop navi from being a completely perfect team at this moment and he obviously doesnt need to go above and beyond, but thats obvious and i dont have any problem with that. I'm just saying zywoo is a better player in my opinion. And yea, ive played in solid teams for a long time and i can value those things you have mentioned about being a leader and all that stuff, except... he seemed to had matured already some time ago, yet non of his leadership skills nor mentoring other players had yielded any results until they got one of the best aimers in the world right now. In fact, there were more signs of him being not the best teammate than signs of him being the perfect teammate. So i prefer to keep it level and not fall into thinking that hes some godlike teacher to all of his teammates when the reality is that blade is a genius and boomich is the igl. And there are a lot of factors, basically what i mean is that s1mple might be demanding and have other similar traits, but those are not always a guarantee of having success and arent always unanimously positive traits. but... of course i respect that aspect of s1mple, its not like i disregard it completely cause "he was toxic when he was younger so hes this or that", no. I just think his whole halo effect is HUUUUUGE and people will give him credit even when he farts. So again, i have a lot of conclusions that are not obvious from the beggining and i could elaborate on many more of them, but until it happens it might seem like im fanboying without any reason etc, which i think i am not. But its good to have that discussion with you
2021-12-06 17:09
OK | 
Scotland B0OMER
bruh s1mple is the best player to touch csgo and its not even close. just look at his individual stats, thats why he is the goat
2021-12-05 07:00
8 replies
XDDDDDDDD yea look at stats, thats the solution
2021-12-05 17:13
7 replies
OK | 
Scotland B0OMER
yea u stupid dumbfuck, goat = best PLAYER, not a guy with the most achievements and s1mple won everything possible anyway, player like device didnt
2021-12-05 17:25
6 replies
s1mple isnt even the best player in the world, so. And dont tell me stats, i can give you actual individual stats where s1mple is nowhere to be seen. You wont win this war. You might have won the battle in 2021 where s1mple deserves top1 statistically, but time will tell who is the better player in future years. Just like it happened in 2019 and 2020 btw. You cant have the best stats if your team plays like shit and when you are not set up for the best roles. Ooops, you actually can, check zywoo in 2019 and 2020. I really hope astralis trio will bring them structure and give zywoo 1,50 rating in 2022
2021-12-05 17:51
5 replies
OK | 
Scotland B0OMER
i read first sentence and im not reading anymore 4/8 bait because i responded twice
2021-12-05 17:51
4 replies
4/8 satisfies me, god be with you (god=zywoo)
2021-12-05 17:52
3 replies
OK | 
Scotland B0OMER
i feel ashamed of myself
2021-12-05 17:53
2 replies
 | 
Italy Esxcanor
I got second hand embarrassment from you replying to this polish braindead (assuming) Holy shit, just checking if you are alive
2021-12-05 19:20
1 reply
OK | 
Scotland B0OMER
i was tired ok!!! i didnt sleep for 20hrs, please give me break
2021-12-05 22:36
 | 
Germany Teztyment
s1mple is way better than device shut up plz and go lay your head down in bed go to sleep.
2021-12-05 22:01
 | 
Germany Teztyment
didn't read
2021-12-05 21:59
 | 
Czech Republic Ventraks
nobody says zywoo is goat, goat has "of all time" in it, so obviously its too early for zywoo to be goat. S1mple is in goat contention, but still... in this case 4 majors is something really massive and having good skill and stats but never really creating an era yet with the team and winning 1 major doesnt put s1mple in front of device. In terms of individual skill and impact though - zywoo has no rivalry even though fans of s1mple like you will argue that till their last breath :D
2021-12-05 00:45
 | 
Korea ramza72
+1 and Zywoo fans excuse is " zYwO hAvE a bAd tEaM " lul
2021-12-05 02:44
1 reply
 | 
Indonesia FinZzz
Isnt that the same excuse s1mple fanboys used to make when device is winning everything and s1mple is winning nothing?
2021-12-05 03:26
 | 
Poland brochu
i cant really understand how someone can hate player like zywoo, like he is literally the most likeable player we have in cs
2021-12-05 00:42
22 replies
 | 
Europe S0me_dude
I'm neutral to him, guy don't have any charisma and lacks ego in competitive game lol
2021-12-05 00:43
18 replies
"lacks ego in competitive game lol" Acting like that's a bad thing
2021-12-05 00:44
16 replies
he thinks ego and confidence are same thing, Faker 0 ego undisputed GOAT of League
2021-12-05 00:47
2 replies
 | 
Europe S0me_dude
You can't have confidence without a bit of ego
2021-12-05 00:50
1 reply
you absolutely can
2021-12-05 00:56
 | 
Europe S0me_dude
Well, he has to carry 4 bots for 3 years already because he lacks ego and ambitions, he could've went to any team he wanted if he clearly understood his value as player but like Zywoo said "I don't know". Selfish s1mple in his years already been in major final with NA team while Zywoo can't pass quarter-finals lmao.
2021-12-05 00:51
12 replies
don't forget s1mple was playing in team with zeus and edward, managed to win a major only after a couple of years
2021-12-05 02:36
thats why selfish s1mple didnt join a team like faze but sticked with navi forever until they finally gave him a #1 team...
2021-12-05 03:11
1 reply
 | 
Europe S0me_dude
What ? s1mple joined #4 team which used to be #1 2 months ago, you can't compare that na'vi with Godian and elec to Vitality with 4 bots
2021-12-05 03:19
You can't compare 2016 scene to post Astralis era scene, it's way tougher now.
2021-12-05 03:20
1 reply
+1 post Astralis era relies more on tactics and not on individual brilliance
2021-12-05 18:14
s1mple was a mediocre and toxic player in HellRaisers and Flipsid3. Dont act like s1mple was what zywoo is at this young age. S1mple couldn't get a decent attitude and he had to learn it from hiko on Liquid cause before that he was good but not even close to what he is now, he grinded a lot. ZyWoo goes to every major and won some events since he is on Vitality, not that many but some. S1mple didn't do that. He wasn't good enough yet.
2021-12-05 03:21
6 replies
 | 
Europe S0me_dude
>s1mple was a mediocre and toxic player in HellRaisers 1.20 rating in HR, Liquid and Flipsid3, do not forget that's RATING 1.0, not 2.0 You can't really compare them at young age because they had very different paths, Zywoo almost straight away joined squad of 3 experienced major winners while s1mple had to play in t3 teams (HR and Flipsid3), s0mple never really got a chance to prove himself at t1 until he joined t2 Liquid. s1mple was better than Zywoo at his young age lol, dude at his 19y already carried t2 NA team to major semi-finals and finals, nothing Zywoo have done so far comes close to that, that's just fact.
2021-12-05 03:46
1 reply
rofl rating 1.0 was kd based. 1.2 rating (1.0) = ~1.14 rating (2.0).
2021-12-05 23:17
He wasn't mediocre by any means lmao. In his first ever major, he carried Hellraisers to Major Playoffs, when he was 16 yo. He destroyed prime NiP single-handedly btw. He was dropping 1.15-1.20 Rating 1.0 (about 1.25 in Rating 2.0) consistently, at 16 years of age. That is literally some of the very best in the world. "ZywOo goes to every major" The difference is, in s1mple's 1st major with an actual Tier-1 team, he carried his american team to Major Finals for the first time in CSGO history, and made his iconic graffiti play on the way. In ZywOo's 1st major with a Tier1 team, he was knocked out in Group stage. s1mple was 18 yo, living in a different continent, speaking a different language, and still managed to do it. That's just incredible.
2021-12-05 05:07
3 replies
 | 
Sweden Skunk2
s1mples first major with liquid was columbus but ok
2021-12-05 05:28
2 replies
You're right, I confused that a little. The point doesn't change though. He was considered a prodigy as soon as he became a pro. His signature style - in-your-face aggression, flashy plays and headshots all over the server, while trashtalking and styling on everyone - this style made him famous. He challenged Olof to a 1v1, ScreaM and Shroud to 1v1s, JW to a 1v1, f0rest to a 1v1, etc, and beat all of them. He was 16-17 yo back then. That's not mediocre by any means.
2021-12-05 05:40
1 reply
What's your thoughts on m0nesy's current projection so far?
2021-12-20 21:10
 | 
Finland Lindeni
Bruh clearly hasn't watched any Vitality YT videos. Dude has charisma, dude has a personality. Just hasn't spoken English that much (or that well)
2021-12-05 02:36
They dont like him because he came out of nowhere and became best player for two years, CSGO fans act like old people, they dont like change and dont like new faces being succesful. Talent wise nobody comes close to him
2021-12-05 00:46
2 replies
 | 
Poland brochu
top1 2 times in a row in his first rookie years, incredible honestly
2021-12-05 00:58
Can confirm, I dislike sh1ro because I'm a boomer
2021-12-05 03:21
stop saying ZywOo top1 player, he not even top3 now
2021-12-05 00:45
14 replies
2019 and 2020 top 1 u expect him to be top 1 every year ?
2021-12-05 00:57
4 replies
i expect him atleast play better than KennyS that didnt play competitive 1 year
2021-12-05 01:00
3 replies
everyone can have fucking bad games. He was a beast in major and till this game.
2021-12-05 01:01
2 replies
exactly, there's no way anyone can be THAT consistent where they don't ever have a bad game. it happens and has happened before(iirc he went 2-17 on overpass vs col a while ago where vitality got shit on). even s1mple has had bad games like the major final vs astralis. these two perform so well almost all the time that even one bad performance surprises us, but to delusional people, they automatically suck.
2021-12-05 01:57
1 reply
some people exists for just hate. They feel like they should hate something
2021-12-05 02:32
 | 
Algeria he_car
lol, he is top 2 now ?
2021-12-05 01:21
8 replies
top 5 maybe. behind s1mple, NiKo, sh1ro, device.
2021-12-06 19:07
7 replies
 | 
Algeria he_car
nice joke
2021-12-06 19:08
6 replies
why player with 0 trophies this year should be top 2?
2021-12-06 19:35
5 replies
why player with 3 trophies this year should be top 2? (sh1ro)
2021-12-06 19:37
4 replies
because sh1ro 2nd most MVP awards this year, 2nd most trophies this year
2021-12-06 21:29
3 replies
Why the players with the 2nd most trophies should be top2 best players ?
2021-12-07 01:30
2 replies
not just 2nd most trophies, but also 2nd most MVP awards.
2021-12-07 01:31
1 reply
Why the players with 2nd most mvp should be 2nd best player of 2021 ? If thats the case i will make you a list with 1.15 rating players from past years that would have got top2 with medium stats
2021-12-07 01:35
y
2021-12-05 00:47
I would eat zywoo's ass sideways.
2021-12-05 00:51
3 replies
what
2021-12-05 01:03
say what if you would too
2021-12-05 02:33
Ayo?
2021-12-05 02:35
s1mple is the goat
2021-12-05 01:59
people hating ZywOo are S1mple cry baby fanboy end of the discussion
2021-12-05 02:05
7 replies
people hating s1mple are ZywOo cry baby fanboy end of the discussion
2021-12-05 04:56
6 replies
Flair and former comments checks out
2021-12-05 07:03
1 reply
does flair and former comments matter if i'm speaking facts? i respect both
2021-12-05 21:37
hurt ?
2021-12-05 21:53
3 replies
not at all, i respect both. if you say a lot zywoo haters are s1mple fans(which is very true) then there are a lot of s1mple haters that are zywoo fans. i'm just saying it goes both ways
2021-12-05 21:57
2 replies
not true at all majority of zywoo haters are s1mple fans majority of s1mple haters remember the fact he was banned for cheating by ESL and scamming his fans with minor punishments for both actions
2021-12-06 07:10
1 reply
your first point is very clear and true that majority of zywoo haters are s1mple fans. what i was trying to say is that it goes both ways since ive seen a lot of zywoo fans hate on s1mple. i can confirm that there are a lot more zywoo haters that are s1mple fans than s1mple haters that are zywoo fans. about the esl ban, i barely hear any haters mention that, maybe they started watching cs more recently?
2021-12-06 10:07
but my fav player is cold
2021-12-05 02:40
1 reply
catgirl | 
Trinidad and Tobago r41
paradox
 | 
Korea ramza72
"He just have a shit team" even s1mple have a s1mple team 2 years ago still can carry and win that make a different between s1mple and Zywoo
2021-12-05 02:42
13 replies
catgirl | 
Trinidad and Tobago r41
+1
2021-12-05 02:43
s0mple was #8 player of the year before elctronic game and carried his ass ZywOo never played with a player as good as elec
2021-12-05 02:45
6 replies
0/8 s1mple was always individually in top5, just played in bad teams
b0twoo was a no-namer before major champions like apex, nbk & shox carried his ass in their team playing as baits s1mple never had major champions (other than washed zeus) in his roster to play like a team
2021-12-05 18:21
4 replies
hahahahahhahahaa apex nbk show didnt carry shit, it was the opposite
2021-12-05 18:46
3 replies
never said they carried, i'm talking about their team-play, strats, IGLing, mid-round calling & everything
2021-12-05 18:49
2 replies
Most retarded thing i've heard on this forum
2021-12-05 18:50
1 reply
depends on who you are
S1mple needed 6/7 years of professional gameplay to reach top 1, or we'll just ignore his hellraisers/flipsid3 days? ZyWoo was a semi professional before his first year on Vitality and won top 1 twice in a row.
2021-12-05 04:10
3 replies
No, he didn't need 6/7. He joined Hellraisers in Sept/Oct 2014, was ESL Banned till end of 2015, became Tier1 in 2016, Top1 in 2018. That's a little over 3 years ('15, '16, '17, and end of 2014) to become Top1.
2021-12-05 05:14
2 replies
+1 and also hltv rating system changed in 2018, before trophies was valued much more for individual ranking
2021-12-05 18:04
still 3 years. compare it to how zywoo got to top 1 twice in a row in his first 2 seasons in pro play. And zywoo came out on a much developed game, where every player is better than everyone was in 2014. And Hellraisers/flipsid3 were tier 1 teams, they were in every major, always. Not championship teams, but they played most of the tier 1 events. S1mple is great, but recent times just made people forget that s1mple had to grow and grind a lot before being what he is. Basically, s1mple had to learn and develop to be as great as he is, best player in the world tier (and there's nothing wrong or bad about that). but ZyWoo came out to the pro scene already on that tier. even in aAa he was far, far ahead of every player on the server
2021-12-20 20:32
lmao s1mple couldn't even carry flamie
2021-12-05 18:28
catgirl | 
Trinidad and Tobago r41
his team is actually really good
2021-12-05 02:43
b1t | 
United Kingdom Jemers
The only people that hate him are s1mple ultras or fans of teams that he fucked. Loud minority, stop making threads about this
3 replies
exactly
2021-12-05 02:47
2 replies
b1t | 
United Kingdom Jemers
Not even like it's one sided either. The hate for s1mple and Zywoo just because someone is a fan of one or the other is dumb, but the fact that there's a thread about it everyday only makes it worse
2021-12-05 02:57
1 reply
these threads are mostly created by insecure fans BR, zywoo, s1mple, xantares fans ect crying when nothing really happened
2021-12-05 03:06
unsecure s0mple fans malding about the goat as always
2021-12-05 02:46
5 replies
says the butthurt b0twoo fan
2021-12-05 18:22
ZywOo rn isn't even in top3 goat contenders
2021-12-05 18:26
3 replies
more hltv top1 within 2 years of pro cs
2021-12-05 20:20
2 replies
doesn't make you the goat
2021-12-05 21:55
1 reply
he's the best player csgo has ever seen = the goat
2021-12-05 22:17
+1 he doesnt deserve that much hate
2021-12-05 02:55
sh1ro | 
Namibia _aki
they hate him cuz they aint him
2021-12-05 03:06
 | 
Europe JohnMurphy
+1 2nd best ever
2021-12-05 03:17
zywoo #2 so young and so good already
2021-12-05 04:14
Imagine how sad and pathetic you have to be to hate on Zywoo.
2021-12-05 04:43
1 reply
fr, he seems like one of the most likeable pros alongside hobbit
2021-12-05 21:58
+1 s1mple fans tend to be massive dick heads.
2021-12-05 04:44
12 replies
self-burn, those are rare
2021-12-05 06:09
11 replies
expected brain from aussie
2021-12-06 00:43
10 replies
hm? my parents are actually from india but we moved here and i was born here, im both australian and indian.
2021-12-06 05:24
9 replies
 | 
Indonesia FinZzz
So you like curry or kangaroo meat? Jk mate :D
2021-12-06 06:48
6 replies
ooh curry for sure hahaha. usually we eat indian foods at home so, you can also tell by my user that my name doesnt sound particularly "australian"
2021-12-06 09:55
5 replies
 | 
Indonesia FinZzz
Thats sweet. Curry is one of my favorite foods as well. Also joswin sounds like an American name to me LOL
2021-12-06 10:08
4 replies
does it really? well apparently my last name comes from portuguese origin haha. curry really is great, people stereotype it but never get to realise how good it actually is
2021-12-06 10:13
3 replies
 | 
Indonesia FinZzz
Yea. Btw its pretty interesting that you are influenced by so many countries (india, australia, and portugal). I have only tried south east curry such as Indonesian, thai, and malay. But I would have to try indian curry in the future for sure
2021-12-06 16:27
2 replies
For a sec I thought you were talking about South India because that's where my parents were from haha. Indian curry is nice and my mum makes some great curry. I haven't tried curry from other south east asian countries though, will try soon :D
2021-12-06 21:38
1 reply
 | 
Indonesia FinZzz
Cool. You should try malay / indo gulai with chicken or beef. Tongseng is also a really good curry indo soup with beef and vegetables. Thai also has great curry like green thai curry
2021-12-07 08:48
okay, what I said originally was that s1mple fans 'tend' to be massive dick heads, which doesn't mean all of them are. Also, just because I'm a s1mple fan, doesn't mean I'm a fan of the way his fanbase acts. I also just usually don't see Australian users on HLTV missing the point of my comments usually.
2021-12-06 09:54
1 reply
which comment were you specifically talking about? you said expected brain from an aussie so you want me to talk about s1mple? that doesn't make any sense since the comment that i replied to was about me being an aussie.
2021-12-06 09:58
+1
2021-12-05 04:44
 | 
China CantBanMe
hes 2nd best player who is hating on him ? wtf..
2021-12-05 05:16
hes so strong each game and hes carrying his team each game so they wait for a game where hes a little less good to say that hes bad and also there are the toxic navi and s1mple fans
2021-12-05 06:26
Almost all of the Zywoo haters are S1mple fanboys but the fact of the matter is that S1mple would still be without a major and relevant trophies if his team didn't had one of the best rookies and one of the greatest support pickups , oh and one of the best riflers in the world... And also Zywoo didn't need great teammates to be #1.
2021-12-05 06:37
11 replies
exactly +1. Like literally all you need is this screenshot i.redd.it/spqke9qyzz641.jpg its "just fpl", but it really shows the whole truth about s1mple vs zywoo and their real impact
2021-12-05 17:58
5 replies
except it's just fpl and it shows he can't show the same impact in officials cry more now
2021-12-05 18:24
4 replies
what XD i see you are a lifetime s1mple fanboy, so there is no discussion i will just leave it here, hope you dont get too uncomfortable pistols (the least team-based rounds) i.gyazo.com/6b42702aea7996ac25e821edb395.. 2021 i.gyazo.com/a30c7945e6ac010f0108724c3c8e.. 2020 i.gyazo.com/b571381d998144d035010ae3daeb.. 2019 I could give you 100 more reasons, but i feel like you are not worth the discussion. I will just remind you how zywoo "couldnt show the same impact" in 2019 and 2020 xaxaxaxaxaxaaxaxaxaxa. What a braindead argument you just gave, i dont need to hear more. Im just waiting for astralis trio in vitality to make a better system and zywoo having 1,50 rating and making you shed some tears cause of your beloved somple
2021-12-05 18:30
3 replies
why tf are you always fapping to his individual stats? when s1mple did the same before zywoo was even known in the pro scene everyone called him a baiter & stat-hunter. Now he is putting up great individual performances AND winning tournaments left & right. what about your idol zywoo...where are his tournament wins? Even he will say that he only cares about tournaments, not about his inflated individual stats. I know fangirls like u will be waiting for some team changes hoping that maybe zywoo will reach s1mple's levels again but little do you guys realise that is going to be international and it is going to backfire sooner than you realise. So I can't wait for that roster move to happen so that I can finally see butthurt s1mple haters like u go back to your caves
2021-12-05 18:37
2 replies
im not a s1mple hater, i am a good cs enjoyer. S1mple has always been a bit of a baiter and a more passive than aggresive player. His stats were always good because of that. That does not imply he isnt skilled. I loved s1mple in the earlier years, but since he joined navi, year after year there is less from him to enjoy. A lot of s1mple fans exaggerate his impact and frags just cause of his personality, his media presence, his ego and all other stuff that makes people like him. But the actual frags and performances are mostly numbers. Just check the latest blast mvp highlights from s1mple, there is maybe 1 good usp 3k and some flicks. No clutches, no spectacular decisions, no real impact. He doesnt have to carry nowadays cause navi plays perfectly, but he isnt the type of a player who can carry nowadays anyway. Zywoo can, niko can, yekindar can, konfig can, these are impact players. Not passive awpers put in a system with good roles.
2021-12-05 18:59
1 reply
Just because he isn't carrying, doesn't mean he can't. It is the luxury of playing in the best team in the world. That is the difference between him and players like device, who on the other hand can't perform if he is kept in an average team. Now coming to the "baiter" part. If shox is last alive in the team and clutches he is called "one of the best clutchers". Same goes for xyp9x. But when s1mple does the same, if not better, people will call him "baiter", "stat-padder". Not every player has the same play style. Like who the fuck cares if you yolo rushed solo banana and got 3 entries? Are you winning them the game? Some like to play entry while others like to play clutch situations. None of them are inferior compared to others. Finally about the "personality". People like me like his personality because he literally behaves inside the server as he does outside the server. You can observe he always has the killer instinct, the "I don't give a fuck" playstyle which clearly translates from his outside persona. He clearly has ego, which a player of his calibre deserves to have. All of these things make me love watching him whenever he plays. And I don't give a shit about zywoo unless his fanboys comment hate on s1mple. I only reply to hate comments, I never start the hate on anyone. Whatever you want to make of all this, it's upto you now
2021-12-05 19:13
yeah sure, s1mple was top1 in 2018 btw
2021-12-05 18:06
4 replies
Yeah sure, Zywoo was not playing in 2018 btw DId you seriously thought that was a good rebuttal..
2021-12-05 23:10
3 replies
He wasn't playing in tier1, so what? He wouldn't overperform s1mple lol
2021-12-05 23:16
2 replies
He did outperformed S1mple as soon as he was playing in tier 1. I don't know where you are going with this or thinking. Stop being a fanboy and read what I wrote in my original comment . And THINK before you write pls.
2021-12-05 23:19
1 reply
s1mple had also bad teammates in 2018, except electronic. And zywoo never overperformed s1mple's 2018 rating and impact btw. In 2019 s1mple changed role for like 4 months and GuardiaN was shit. And in 2020 it was so close that s1mple was basically on the same level as zywoo and even had won in some stats. Your opinion is one-sided af.
2021-12-05 23:36
Telling people to stop hating ZywOo but still making thread to attack s1mple (like "if ZywOo doesnt have a shit team, s1mple will never be #1 bla bla"). So what did you expect? ZywOo fans are disrespect S1mple at the first place and you want S1mple fans to respect ZywOo back?
2021-12-05 06:53
1 reply
I can understand if People hate s1mple because of his behaviors past but i really don't understand why would anyone hate zywoo. (I think s1mple is goat of csgo btw)
2021-12-05 10:11
+1 ZywOo doesn't deserve any hate whatsoever. However, his fans might be extremely provocative at times with bait/toxic messagws, which don't really help the case at all.
2021-12-05 07:00
3 replies
 | 
Bahrain Ax1yn
The same goes to s1mple fans too if you saw yesterday they created like 2 threads calling Zywoo "fat" now they're going to attack his appearance? what in the world we're living in right now it's getting out of the line. Maybe hltv needs to improve on moderating threads it feels like they're lacking a lot of times when people create hate threads towards Zywoo or s1mple those people need to get banned for 10+ years from this site.
2021-12-05 17:16
2 replies
I am from Russia and, of course, I know Russian, by the way, if you understood this language, you would in 90-95% see how they insult ZywOo, simply because he is one of the only ones who can fight the s1mple, And even if they don't hate, in most cases they say yes he is a cool player well, not even close to the s1mple, the same videos about the biography, our fanatics describe why you released a video with this fat one, or the frog (in a bad sense) laugh at his face, so they don't like it when someone from the opposing team cuts someone or just laughs, all fans have such toxic fanatics, well, unfortunately in the CIS this is a new level, well, all the excitement among the ZywOo, an indicator of how great a player he is
2021-12-05 18:07
1 reply
 | 
Bahrain Ax1yn
I will 100 percent agree with the fanbase part, I think everyone is equal when it comes to making a hate thread for sure you cant even compare them when these 2 are literally the best players in the world, I feel like they see CS:GO like football that 1 person is Ronaldo and 2nd is Messi people always compare them no matter what happens that's why you see so many hate threads towards s1mple and Zywoo. The question is how can you stop these people to create this thread, I don't think there is any way you can stop these people unless this site gets a heavy moderation team that deletes threads immediately when it comes to Zywoo or s1mple threads. Funny threads are fine but when it comes to bait or hate threads they should immediately get removed from Recent activity it creates a lot of attention with these threads.
2021-12-05 18:10
Didn't s1mple get no1 in 2018 with Edward, Zeus and Flamie?😅 Oh, and set the world record for highest rated player in a year(which he beats himself this year)
2021-12-05 17:18
15 replies
+1
2021-12-05 18:09
Same impact rating as zywoo 2019
2021-12-05 18:13
12 replies
Nope: hltv.org/stats/players/compare/11893/zyw.. Even if he had(which he does not as you can see in the above link), what does it matter? It is one part of many parts that constitute the overall rating/performance level.
2021-12-05 18:15
11 replies
the " compare thing" doesnt work on hltv as professor already said, in order to see the real ratings you need to go on the player's profil page just like this : -hltv.org/stats/players/7998/s1mple?start.. -hltv.org/stats/players/11893/zywoo?start.. they both had 1.41 impact rating which is the most ever seen for now
2021-12-05 18:24
10 replies
Even if he had(which he does not as you can see in the above link), what does it matter? It is one part of many parts that constitute the overall rating/performance level. This is why you look at the overall rating comprised of many, many different perspectives of gameplay caught in numbers.
Oh, try to turn on top30 filter, then s1mple has 1.41 impact rating and zywoo 1.38. Again tho, impact rating is only one of many parts, so not sure why this is so important to why. Anyways, nothing is changed from the fact that s1mple in 2018 set the world record for highest rated player in a year and is about to beat it himself this year. hltv.org/stats/players/11893/zywoo?start.. hltv.org/stats/players/7998/s1mple?start..
7 replies
s1mple is beating his rating record everytime navi is the best team in the world and that his team8s are aalso amazing like 1.20+rating electronic and this year as well. The only year where vitality = Navi is 2020 and thats also the year where s1mple and zywoo have the same stats or really close stats, in the end they have the same level and the best rating will always go to the one with the best team
6 replies
1) I don't agree at all. 2) How is that related? You were wrong about s1mple 2018 and zywoo 2019 having the same impact rating(and definitely not overall rating/performance level). Be a man and accept it instead of starting a new topic. #123, #128. I get your frustration buddy but let's just let the best man win - no matter if it is zywoo or s1mple - they are both beasts but s1mple has achieved the highest points, objectively reflected by hltv.
2021-12-05 19:14
5 replies
you dont agree that the best your team is the best your rating goes up ? s1mple is a beast, most talented with zywoo by far but he wouldnt be beating this rating record this year with a team like vitality being overall not even top10 or top9 at best. for me they are both 1.30 rating players and they will fulctuate a bit everytime their team is being better (navi 2021) or worst (navi 2019), at the end of the day i dont think the myth of " best rating in a year ever" is relevant because the competition is absolutly not the same in 2021 than in 2018 and is way way harder for me; I do think that s1mple is better than in 2018 this year, rating can be fully compared in a same year and when you play in a same everage level team ,(vitality and navi 2020), but comparing rating from different timeline and different level of team is useless
2021-12-05 19:21
4 replies
Buddy, #145. I don't have time for this lol. "Be a man and accept it instead of starting a new topic."
2021-12-05 19:22
I simply referred you to stats that proved you wrong and you start a roman lmao - also a great indication you know you are in the wrong if the other party can be succinct while you yourself have to write 10x more per comment😉
2021-12-05 19:24
2 replies
if you want to compare stats that have 3/4 years difference do it, i am just telling you its not relevant do as you want ahah
2021-12-05 19:29
1 reply
#148. S1mple bigger impact and especially overall rating in 2018(in fact world record). Even gave you link to back it up. #128 also pog. Have a good day :) How can you write so much I simply showed you was wrong "Same impact rating as zywoo 2019" lmao😂 Just tried to help you out to get facts right... let's just let the best man win - no matter if it is zywoo or s1mple - they are both beasts but s1mple has achieved the highest points, objectively reflected by hltv.
2021-12-05 19:39
Look at these numbers btw: hltv.org/stats/players/7998/s1mple?start.. Sheeshh, another world record in the making :o
2021-12-05 18:32
flamie was a better player in 2018 than everyone on vitality this year lol, also electronic had a 1.21 rating that year, still impressive from s1mple tho
+1
2021-12-05 17:18
 | 
Germany Ryuzth
+1 Based thread
"non of yours favourite player got 2 times top1" yes he did
2 replies
+1 god don't cry 2 top-1
1 reply
+1111111111111111111
2021-12-05 18:03
This guy is in wrong team, G2 desparately needs zyw0000 and bench bot_Amanek / bot_kennyASS
2021-12-05 18:16
 | 
Turkey sedo7
when zywoo wins trophy: "damn, zywoo carried alone, he is GOAT." when zywoo loses as usual: "he has no good teammates, he need better teams."
1 reply
 | 
Bahrain Ax1yn
Well, people did this to s1mple too for the 8+ years. The thing is the teammates are actually shit If people like s1mple or Zywoo don't carry them they basically lose, You cant rely on the team to carry you, Right now if s1mple doesn't carry them he can still rely on the team. Meanwhile, you have the Zywoo's team utterly dogshit. s1mple faced these issues in past 8+ years now. Finally, he gets amazing teammates like B1t you know s1mple is not worried about carrying himself he can rely on people like B1t, Electronic, Perfecto to carry the whole team.
2021-12-05 18:55
zywoo is actually pretty nuts though, even though he isnt top 1, he hasnt fallen off at all
2021-12-05 18:35
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina hyrox1
Nobody normal who knows basic of the game disrespect him. GeT_RiGhT and coldzera got number 1 place 2 times in a row. Team Vitality is currently 2nd team in the world,how that can be even consider as a "shit" team.
2021-12-05 18:41
 | 
Europe ArticC555
He's only hated by malding bettors
2021-12-05 18:59
I think when Dupreeh and Magisk join, it's going to be a new superteam! zywoo #1 next year again
2021-12-05 19:12
Zywoo will humble gambit
 | 
Sweden multib
At worst ZywOo is like top5 in the world atm. And even IF s1mple or someone else would be SLIGHTLY better - jesus why not respect that he is an amazing player? You guys are like nr 1 = GOAT, nr 2 = loser. The truth is that it's just a TINY tiny difference when you play this high level between players.
I am both s1mple and ZywOo fan, something rare these days I guess
2021-12-05 19:59
1 reply
same
2021-12-05 23:17
hes so chill, and a beast playing the game dont know why people hate him, but simple i can understand in his early days he was toxic af, but he is a different person now.
2021-12-05 20:10
 | 
Germany Teztyment
go ahead and watch this Highlight video from the King, The Grand Slam Champ, The Major MVP champ. youtube.com/watch?v=b5dUQPyarrA made by MAKKU from HLTV. I'm sorry friend but zywhoo is miles behind s1mple. Please for the love of god know your place.
2021-12-05 21:56
aint no hate on zywoo but he ain't the GOAT. Insane sure.
2021-12-05 22:08
 | 
Germany Teztyment
Let's talk about the real facts. There is no i in TEAM. It doesn't fucking matter how good a player is individually if they are not producing wins for their team. s1mple is winning Grand Slams, Majors, and Getting MVP's at these events. Please for the love of god stop embarrassing yourselves and stop making these threads. Everyone with half a brain knows who the better player is. s1mple.
2021-12-05 22:09
10 replies
it s first year.. he almost won nothing in 6 years compared to legends of this game , sad you have no clue stop embrassing yourself
2021-12-05 23:09
9 replies
 | 
Germany Teztyment
Nice English.
2021-12-06 01:49
8 replies
mad cuz he is right
2021-12-06 01:50
7 replies
 | 
Germany Teztyment
Yeah I am right. Na'Vi is the best in the world. s1mple is the best player in the world. Why would I be mad? Cry is free my friend. If your not first, your last sucka.
2021-12-06 01:51
6 replies
Delusional
2021-12-06 07:05
5 replies
 | 
Germany Teztyment
Your fav player is twistzz... Nice flair bro lmfao
2021-12-06 16:16
4 replies
Still delusional for ignoring what other people say and interpreting it your way
2021-12-06 16:50
3 replies
 | 
Germany Teztyment
Im not delusional at all. Na'vi is the #1 team in the world. Just won the Major and s1mple was named MVP. What's delusional about that other then the fact that it's nothing but the truth. I'll wait..................
2021-12-06 17:52
1 reply
No one has said that navi isn’t #1 rn, but you denied that its the first year of navi success.
2021-12-06 21:39
 | 
Germany Teztyment
still waiting.......
2021-12-06 19:01
no navy no party
2021-12-05 23:23
Well, s1mple is having 2 times top 1 (2018, 2021), so I am not sure if you still have a big mouth enough to say ZyWoo is better LOL
2021-12-05 23:39
3 replies
Are you a time traveller?
2021-12-06 05:27
2 replies
he's way ahead of anyone else
2021-12-06 06:56
Well, whatever timeline I travel is always the dank one. Hey, you would also be #1 HLTV, but who knows LOL?
2021-12-07 01:25
ZYWO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>s0mple
2021-12-06 07:50
2 replies
fan of Akuma player OMEGALUL
2021-12-06 07:59
1 reply
s0mple fan omg. if cuckold the captain of Navi, then who the rest players? ahahhahahahahhh
2021-12-06 16:44
I really don't understand how anyone can hate on zywoo. He is an amazing player and also very humble about it.
2021-12-06 13:59
he's bad from an objective angle
2021-12-06 21:32
zywoo has the best team he can wish for, he will enver find another team where ALL players are playing FOR HIM. He has all the support he can wish for to boost his stats...unlike s1mple in 2018 that played with edward, zeus and dead flamie. Poor ukrainian guy had to hard carry and still managed to break records and pulled the best performance out of any player that year. His team is not the problem. He's just not good enough to carry it like other superstars did/are doing
2021-12-06 21:34
2 replies
You aren't funny anymore. Stop.
2021-12-06 21:44
T au courant que tout le monde te lis en se foutant de ta gueule ? xd
2021-12-07 01:34
It's not a ZywOo hate. It's about ZywOo's fans like "Malta", "jerman from the moon" and all the s1mple haters! I don't have a problem with ZywOo, but I have with this baiters!
2021-12-06 21:48
zywoo no trade
2021-12-07 01:28
He is nice
2021-12-07 10:01
2020 should have been s1mple not Zeewoo
2021-12-07 14:49
this guy can t be hated youtu.be/j49CFmmZMzo?t=1362
2021-12-20 21:15
I definitely want zywoo to get a better team so that the scene gets competitive
2021-12-20 21:16
He is a cool guy.
2021-12-20 21:18
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.