m0NESY agent for navi after selling him to g2
saw his stream yesterday . played really good in fpl.
and his fpl stats are really good too.
afaik it was 1.6 kd and 1 kill per round on average which is pretty good
he is awper their is very slim chance of him joining main roster that's why navi is selling him to make good profit
It's a business at the end of the day. If they had a choice, i'm sure they would rather sell to liquid. The buyout for G2 is likely quite a bit higher
1. Na'Vi just decided to sell him.
2. They sold him with the option to buy him back as it was said in rumours
Navi sell Monsey to G2 with a buy back clause, Right before the major they buy him back completely screwing over G2's major chances. 10/10
Let's say whatever team m0nesy joins in 2022, he finds great success. Navi take him back, then they pitch a big buyout on him and flip bank $$$$$
1) navi dont need to replace anyone and theres no reason to think they would need it any time soon so whats the point in holding a player hostage
2) keeping him in academy would restrict him from progressing and developing as navi junior cant play decent tournaments cuz of conflict of interest with main navi
3) if navi needed an urgent replacement they could always get someone else, its not like monesy is one of a kind genius player, hes at best just above t3 average but hasnt even played against top50 team ever let alone anything higher and yet bunch of kids assume hes just gonna destroy t1 cs as he did against fnatic rising or whatever lol