Thread has been deleted
Last comment
UFC Fans come again
 | 
CIS hobbit_1_major_khabib_0 
Ngannou vs Gane Adesanya vs Whittaker 2 Colby vs Masvidal somer huge bangers to start off the year, your predictions?
2022-01-15 14:25
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
fnx | 
Brazil shoyera
ngannou adesanya masvidal
2022-01-15 14:29
Is McChicken fighting anytime soon or Poirier? Gaethje?
2022-01-15 14:32
5 replies
he wants oliveira and the title but would be bs to give a him a title shot after not winning for ages
2022-01-15 14:33
3 replies
Dana white is salivating over the opportunity and only hasn't made the fight out of public pressure. He will feed conor a lesser fighter like rda or hooker aknd hope conor gets a lucky win (because let's be real conor beating even a lesser fighter is not looking likely atm) and then put him in a title fight and milk as much money as he can from him. The third fight with Nate is also on the cards but at this point neither of them are the elite fighters that they once were , both washed up.
2022-01-15 14:38
2 replies
i think the ufc is in a position that doesn't rely on conor's ppv draws anymore, yea he will still be the biggest draw but the ufc has multiple superstars nowdays. the outrage will be massive if conor gets a title shot now, and dana absolutely knows that. i believe conor has to at least get 1 big win over a contender to be even in the picture for a title shot.
2022-01-15 14:41
1 reply
He needs a win to even get to a contender. Ufc will always need superstars. If conor isn't there , sure ufc will still grow , but not at the rate that it would with conor , or any superstar of that magnitude. Imagine if conor became champion again , how many new fans ufc will make from that storyline.
2022-01-15 15:35
Mc chicken fights regularly in the local bar. He is 50-1 in bar fights , that one loss being against the old man
2022-01-15 14:35
Gane Whittaker Colby EZ
6 replies
francis will murder gane
5 replies
I really really want to be wrong this time but imo it's the exact same scenario to when ppl were saying Megan Anderson will "murder" Amanda and then saying she will murder Julianna Pena. In both those cases I thought ok.. ppl are actually dumb and too casual to understand this sport. (Besides Pena's staff I was basically the only person on Earth to think Pena will outclass Amanda, not just win). Having said all that, I am a massive Francis fan and I quickly went from firmly believing that he will easily dominate HW for a long time (way before he won vs Stipe) to literally not being able to believe he has any chance whatsoever vs Gane, who will probably run circles around him and completely outclass him.
2022-01-15 14:48
4 replies
you cannot compare those super low weight division to hw division in any way mate. francis power is unheard of, he doesnt even need to hit clean and he will put anyones lights out. ive saw the sparring sessions, i know how technically sound gane is, and i still know francis will win by first degree murder. Gane hasnt beaten anyone worth mentioning so far btw.
2022-01-15 14:49
3 replies
Again, I REALLY hope I'm wrong this time (I am not wrong tho..) you don't need to watch those sparring sessions as they are not representative, both fighters have evolved A LOT since then. The issue is, Gane fights like a featherweight with HW power, with even better reactions, speed and timings. You have to be insane to think he doesn't have power because that's the thing.. he fights like a goat featherweight but with HW power. I just don't see him getting seriously hit even vs Francis. p.s. could be compared to fury / wilder situation but imo it's even worse..
2022-01-15 15:00
2 replies
i think you're overrating him rn, as i said, who has he beaten?
2022-01-15 14:59
1 reply
Well.. he made Derek look like a complete fool.. it was like he was fighting some random person from the crowd that had one too many beers and thought he can fight. He also completely and utterly outclassed Volkov the same exact way. He went 5 rounds vs Rozenstruik who's a fenomenal kick boxer and just outclassed him completely in a kickboxing match (they never grappled from what I remember). p.s. I even forgot how easy it was for him vs JDS but yeah.. it can be argued that JDS is over the hill and old at this point..
2022-01-15 15:06
Nate vs Poirier :(((
2022-01-15 14:34
I'm cheering for Gane because I love the technicians but honestly Ngannou probably KOs him I think Whittaker makes it competitive this time around, but Adesanya should still edge him - although he seems to be slowing down recently (hard to know, you're only as good as your last fight anyway) and Masvidal is good but Colby probably wrestlefucks him and gets the UD
2022-01-15 14:35
1 reply
i hope bobby wins this time, izzy wasnt that convincing against marvin tbh and i really think he is beatable.
Colby and masvidal washed out old farts, rest could be good Waiting on Cumshot Chimaev tho
2022-01-15 14:37
2 replies
wat? colby is the 2nd best ww on the planet and masvidal is always fun to watch
2022-01-15 14:36
Masvidal may be washed up , but his losses are to the p4p best fighter in the world. Colby almost beat that p4p best fighter in the world. No way is he washed up
2022-01-15 14:39
i wish volk vs holloway 3 happened to shut up the hollowankers, but thats ok. Im cheering for Whittaker, but im a fan of both
1 reply
volko already cleared out the division lol, there is honestly not a lot to do anymore for him, beat the best fw of all time twice, beat ortega and beat aldo, the rest arent even real contenders tbh. korean zombie wouldnt last 2 rounds with volko, yair could be fun but i doubt he has a realistic chance
2022-01-15 14:43
Ngannou Adesanya Colby
2022-01-15 14:40
Nate diaz,bambam tuivasa would smoke all of em together
2022-01-15 14:41
2 replies
nate "human punching bad" diaz should retire before he is unable to speak
2022-01-15 14:45
1 reply
No Closed.
2022-01-15 14:46
 | 
Germany Lifant
Gane Izzy Colby
2022-01-15 14:45
Some good main events yes but a boring fight cards overall though. Ngannou vs Gane is a tough one, gonna go with the champ, Ngannou. Adesanya all day long. Colby, he mentioned something about Masvidal being finished in the post fight press conference against Usman and he's probably right, unfortunately I think Masvidal's journey is coming to an end Tyroon Woodley style and Colby is gonna be the beginning of that if Usman wasn't
2022-01-15 14:47
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.