Thread has been deleted
Last comment
LAST DANCE ON IMPERIAL + DEBUT ON FEBRUARY (Interview translation)
 | 
Brazil pequenoesqueleto 
Gabriel "Fallen" confirmed the proposal of the team, despite not being closed, it's a big possibility. - I have been talking with Felippe (Imperial’s CEO) since I started having this idea. He shared with me that there were some trials in the past that didn’t really workout, and I was thinking with the boys to do something here, because with the foreigners it was looking difficult. They are not believing the project. - Felippe already have an org, and our idea was to work with him, because we don’t want to create our own organization. We started talking, I have been very honest with him, saying everything that we think and need, He is doing his part. FalleN said that the moment is to feel the market, but Felippe’s effort that played side to side with FalleN in his Crossfire years, has been getting the attention of the players. - We want to work with who wants to work with us, and this is something that we really appreciate with Felippe. We talked with lots of people saying that we wanted to work with them, and most of the times they said it wasn’t interesting, that the risk was too high, that wasn’t what they needed, and that they understood, you have to line things up. But with Felippe we felt that it was different, he wants to make it happen, he’s “all-in” to bring this project to life. - We are seeing with good eyes (the possibility to work with Imperial). We have high chances to do something with them. It’s not 100% guaranteed yet, but if it was, it would be pretty neat, we are finding a place that wants to have us, that is the most important thing. - “They don’t understand" Fallen told us that the Last Dance is having difficulties while searching for an international org, that, according to what the IGL said, they didn’t understood the size of the impact of the project and it’s influence in the Brazilian community. - There’s a certain difficulty to show the value of this project and the opportunities that it brings to who is from another country. They don’t understand the brazilian context. We have an idea that, when we bring a team like this together, we have a battery of fans that will come together, and most of the times the foreigner It’s only thinking if the team can make it to top 10, if the team will make it to the major, and I don’t agree with this model of business. - We know that many esports organizations live of investments, live out of VC’s (Venture Capital, a model of investment), sponsors, partner sponsors, and at the end of the day nobody makes the wheel spin. I am absolutely certain that, because of the exposition that we can create, the built image of the players throughout the years, allow that, if working the right way, we can make a project where it’s possible to line up big salaries, big structures and nice sponsors. To FalleN, it’s hard that a foreigner would understand the impact that the project has in the brazilian community. - To convince a foreigner of that, who doesn’t follow our day-to-day lives, who does not know who we are and what we mean to our country, a foreigner who isn’t in our country, it’s hard. At the end of the day, with the international organizations, the feeling was that, they were evaluating more how it could be competitive and nothing more. According to FalleN, this is another reason that makes the players look at the possibility to close with a national org, like Imperial, with good eyes. - We feel like the Brazilians will get how we want to work, and the opportunities that we have and how much we can make an impact in our community, and the doors are more open in Brazil. (…) I left big opportunities this year to play in this project, I asked to leave Liquid, refused offers of big teams and came to here. Fallen also revealed that the team thinks on releasing an independent project, but the idea is on second plans right now, with focus on closing with an org and going to the USA as fast as possible, to start the practice and tournaments, but at the end he said the signature of the project might be released in the next few days, even if the org isn’t decided yet. - We are studying cautiously, I believe that in the next days we will have a definition, because we’re running out of time, the tournaments are starting, the ESEA League, it’s going to start in February and we need to be there. The expectations are that in the next few days everything is sorted out so we can start next month. that it guys, you can find the original here: ge.globo.com/esports/csgo/noticia/csgo-f.. i cut some parts this time around because he was kinda of repeating himself, but overall that's it. try not to make the comment section boring by flooding it with hate and actually talk about the org and their debut
2022-01-20 15:41
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
tldr? im not going to read this long text about a dead team.
2022-01-20 15:41
12 replies
 | 
Brazil guelzy1
shoowtime is bigger than your entire scene
2022-01-20 15:42
9 replies
FalleN | 
Portugal lift7
ahahahhah
2022-01-20 15:44
wtf is shoowtime
2022-01-20 15:46
5 replies
 | 
Brazil guelzy1
look it up
2022-01-20 15:47
2 replies
no.
2022-01-20 15:52
1 reply
 | 
Brazil guelzy1
ok finny
2022-01-20 15:53
 | 
Asia TopBaiter
the best brazilian csgo player of all time
2022-01-20 15:56
1 reply
ah, so taco.
2022-01-20 16:00
you are the typical angry brazilian who always uses ad hominem and like to brag about other people's achievement 😅
2022-01-20 16:05
1 reply
 | 
Brazil guelzy1
lmao
2022-01-20 18:16
it's an interview, you can choose what you want to read by looking at the topics, not that hard really.
1 reply
yep. anyway what is taking so long with the TLDR...
2022-01-20 15:52
 | 
Egypt BomberMan_
Weird that he thinks an international org wants to overpay a team with mostly washed up players with inflated contracts for the level of play they will give. also are they planning to compete in MDL?
2022-01-20 15:43
19 replies
read the interview first please, that's not the reason he thinks they should look at LD with good eyes, their first tournament will be ESEA League most likely.
2022-01-20 15:45
1 reply
 | 
Egypt BomberMan_
I understand he believes that he and his team can pull big sponsors and such, but that is just fallen living in a dream land imo. btw nice work anyways
literally learned nothing from "O PLANO" and Dignitas, or at least thought he was sufficiently delusional to think his project is big enough to be "just about the media" what impresses me the most is the brazilian fans being happy with that. Fallen is literally saying to their faces "we are now expecting to be tier1 with this project, we just want to have fun and make your views and merch purchases into our salaries" and they're literally jumping up and down with excitment
2022-01-20 15:48
16 replies
 | 
Egypt BomberMan_
yeah idk why FalleN thinks he can fund big contracts just off of the marketability of fnx and fer (are boltz and VINI that relevant in BR scene idk?). Seems like they will end up with Imperial because they are too scared to make their own org and create those big salaries themselves.
2022-01-20 15:50
4 replies
I wouldn't be surprised if FalleN says something about how the current esports scene not seizing the opportunity of doing more showmatches and capitalizing on it. Dude just wants to get even richer off his own brand. Can't blame him, I would the same if my name was worth that much
2022-01-20 16:23
3 replies
 | 
Egypt BomberMan_
The issue with this he is going to ruin his legacy for like how much? 100k? 200k? Is that sum really worthwhile when you can probably launch a streaming career and make that much in the same period of time. I would be fine if he did something like TACO and got 4 unexperienced BR talents (well TACO had felps, but my point stands), but this is kinda a shameless cash grab.
2022-01-20 16:25
2 replies
In Brazil his legacy is well established and will not be ruined by this idea. I'm pretty sure he doesnt care about his perceived legacy outside Brazil. The man really did a lot for our scene, and will always have this to fallback on. This is pretty much him saying "we dont want to grind, we want to have fun, but with this legendary roster we might even win things without that much effort outside officials". I mean, go stream then. This is literally a retirement party, they just didnt warn VINI
2022-01-20 16:29
1 reply
 | 
Egypt BomberMan_
Honestly VINI probably had nowhere else to go other with a comparable salary otherwise he is going to like the 5-6th best BR teams.
2022-01-20 16:32
i agree with second paragraph but the first is off, he means in this interview only about what the org hiring should think, just imagine how many viewers will the first match of this roster have, and fallen and co. will not be like 00nation LuL, but i see where you come from.
2022-01-20 15:54
10 replies
He says that he thinks the orgs are wrong in not considering "the battery of fans" as value, that they shouldn't evaluate just by "how it would be competitive". It was the main selling point of "O PLANO" for a long time. What i meant is that a different brazilian roster just tried to make his same move - find a big org based mainly on the value of brazilian "fandom". Obviously noone was interested. Sportive orgs want results. AFAIK there is no Globethotters in CS
2022-01-20 16:10
9 replies
He saying that cuz he dont know if they could make those results to come true, but they will try their hardest to it. The marketing thing is just him trying to justify orgs picking them up in the short time, trying to make it safer for them, hes not saying it will be all he got to offer.
2022-01-20 16:34
7 replies
He is saying he thinks is the best they have to offer. He is saying he doesn't really believes this team will be tier1. He isn't saying they'll try to grind their way to the upper spots. They won't be trying their hardest to be on that level, or they would "lower their asking prices" in exchange of a better org. If it was a low enough price, with only performance compensations, I'm pretty sure coL and others would have considered a short-term contract.
2022-01-20 17:38
6 replies
the problem is their buyout, Fallen, vini, boltz still on contract, the org have to buy them. If it was just the salary they would have a org already easely.
2022-01-20 17:41
4 replies
yeah sure
2022-01-20 17:42
3 replies
i mean, is not that hard to grind NA scene right now, NA had 5 spots last major, not hard to think they could get one of these.
2022-01-20 17:44
2 replies
FURIA, EG, Liquid and coL will all be there. they would have to contend for the last spot with the rest of NA scene? easier to think they`ll try to get the solo SA spot
2022-01-20 17:48
1 reply
They said they gonna compete on NA. Depends if the rmr tournaments gonna be LAN or online. If its gonna be lan they have much better chance beating these teams. Also i think complexity gonna compete on EU since they are playing on EU right now.
2022-01-20 17:54
i think Fallen and co are trying to find investidors to help imperial or any other org buy them out.
2022-01-20 17:42
at the end of the day fallen has become this marketing guy, imagine how different his carreer would be if FallenStore, Gamersclub and now the CS:GO clothing collection were not a thing, it would be soooo much better, he was literally releasing the clothing collection while playng in the PGL Major, weird stuff.
2022-01-20 17:04
"I left big opportunities this year to play in this project, I asked to leave Liquid, refused offers of big teams and came to here." ...I wonder which "big teams" offered FalleN a spot.
7 replies
 | 
Spain Nepomu
I guess furia, if you call them big XD
awping IGL's are pretty sought after generally and fallen isn't bad just liquid imploded compleatly so everyone played like shit
maybe some NA teams, saw some people overthinking but what fallen meant by big was the size and structure of the org rather than their placement on rankings
 | 
Brazil DIctionary
he still had/has a two years contract with Liquid, is not that a big opportunity?
1 reply
Within the context of the sentence, he's referring to a team (or teams) outside of Liquid. But it could be a lost in translation sort of thing.
2022-01-20 15:53
1 reply
 | 
Brazil guelzy1
LMAOOOOO
2022-01-20 18:16
if the teams playing to have fun and give fans something to cheer for while not necessarily winning a lot (like a mid table football club) i understand why most orgs have a hard time buying in, but if it makes the players, fans and org happy it's a good move
2022-01-20 15:45
2 replies
the problem i think is that, there isn't any org in NA rn only looking towards exposition, if your team has +1 million fans but doesn't go further into tournaments it's not really a good deal for sponsors, they want that exposition to the masses rather to only the fanbase.
2022-01-20 15:50
1 reply
most big orgs have the expectation to win, this rosters primary goal isn't winning but playing exciting cs, that eliminates most international orgs as sponsors, but as a brazilian last dance it makes sense to have an org in brazil anyway their games will get lots of views, thta's for sure
2022-01-20 15:56
 | 
Brazil yDoFFer
dead org + dead team.
Thanks for the effort man
1 reply
thx, is fucked to waste my time doing those only to receive 10+ replys saying the same stuff over and over again, but it's good typing practice.
2022-01-20 15:51
Imperial = money laundering whoever played cs 1.6 back in the day knows their owners reputations... fellipe1 and skoolage are known hackers in our scene, they used to pay everything with stolen credit card, some years ago skoolage had like 50 dlores in his inventory lmao and im pretty sure they do others things besides being carders
2022-01-20 16:06
2 replies
POG
2022-01-20 16:39
nice!
2022-01-20 17:10
Why not bring G?3?X back? Kkkkkkkkkk Zuera a parte, a org que contratar esses caras ira encher o Toba de dinheiro.
2022-01-20 17:13
 | 
Brazil Anarchybr
Basically he’s saying: we don’t wanna win anything relevant since we can’t do it anymore so we need an org that pay us big money expecting to get in return just the audience.
2022-01-20 17:19
didnt read all of it but if the players call it last dance I see a sundaycup they dont need to win they just want to have fun so dont expect much. Only gets youre hopes up for nothing just have fun while they are still playing cs
2022-01-20 17:24
obviously no international org will pay for this project no one will give high salary to fnx 33yo who hasn't played professionally for 4 years and fer washed up. no big international org needs br fans and sponsors, it's much better to build a competitive team.
2022-01-20 17:27
 | 
Trinidad and Tobago r41
walls of text arent tolerated here
2022-01-20 17:38
2 replies
sorry r41, i care a lot about you so i'll stop making these.
1 reply
 | 
Trinidad and Tobago r41
ty
dead team before first game
2022-01-20 18:17
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Other
Champion of Champions
10829 viewers
Top streams
All(47)
Casters(27)
Streamers(11)
Organizers(9)
Other
Champion of Champions