Thread has been deleted
Last comment
1.6 goat
kennyS | 
Liechtenstein KennyS1mple 
It is disappointing to see people dislike 1.6 because they probably never played 1.6 and don't even understand what it was like. The spray patterns in that game were extremely learnable and because of this you just knew where your bullets were going to go. When you add one of the best engines ever used in gaming on top of the learnability you ended up with an incredibly reliable game which was more rewarding to play than any other game I have ever touched :) A large part of the ability to feel in tune with the guns was probably the way the game had consistent patterns combined with fast reliable feedback. Currently in CSGO your bullet holes are purposefully made incorrect compared to where they actually hit on the server but in CS1.6 those bullet holes were effectively completely accurate and it really helped you understand what was going on and adjust quickly. I really miss that feeling of being in tune with the game.  AK tapping is almost forgotten because you can't trust it to actually hit while in 1.6 you could go for a one tap across the map and be almost certain you would hit it. Maybe netcode is just so busted in CSGO that the supposed incredible first bullet accuracy doesn't matter but whatever the reason you can't trust the guns in this game to kill unless you spam. Hackers were around back in the day aswell. If youd hack in our community at that time, we‘d know - and there is this special psychological part where hackers move and play differently - once you know how the hacks work you, yourself moved differently if you had the presumption of anyone hacking and you were in a 1v1. Trust me when i say, if you would be Wallhacking, using a ESP or Aim Assistance / Triggerbots and tried to be legit (no rage bots or anything) I would still get the better of you in 3/4 of all Situations.
2022-03-05 10:06
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
India FBI_raid
Smoke line ups werent easy as well
2022-03-05 10:07
2 replies
Btw, fuck csgo for no first shot accuracy, low ticrates in matchmaking, wallbangs not consistent and of course: Hackers.
2022-03-05 10:11
1 reply
 | 
India FBI_raid
multimod was soo awesome in 1.6
2022-03-05 12:09
neo
2022-03-05 10:13
2 replies
How about you make a counter argument
2022-03-05 10:16
1 reply
isn't needed
2022-03-05 10:16
sixer
2022-03-05 10:22
1.6 has the worst community ever in esport
2022-03-05 12:12
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
United States
EliGE
1904 viewers
Top streams
All(12)
Casters(8)
Streamers(3)
Organizers(1)
United States
EliGE