Thread has been deleted
Last comment
twistzz is right
 | 
Philippines c0mplicated_goat 
twitter.com/dust2us/status/1526692070299.. like if these valulrant mfs were just good or had the patience to grind, maybe and org would pay them
2022-05-19 15:16
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
an org*
2022-05-19 15:16
new players were mostly from NA who went valorant feelsbadman for jamppi going valorant and not coming back when his ban was lifted
2022-05-19 15:19
5 replies
Well he's gonna return to cs at some point. He said at soonest in October.
2022-05-19 15:20
he will return he said
2022-05-19 15:22
 | 
Malta PeeterPaan
if he got an offer from a reasonable team I'm sure he would have, but imagine going back to ence back then lmao
2022-05-19 15:22
1 reply
He did have an offer. He talked about it, it was appereantly a really good team. Perhaps G2 ?
2022-05-20 09:14
He's not very sure that if he can make a spot for major in csgo, but he already succeded in valorant. Thats why he's not coming back for now. But his heart is in csgo always so he will be back at the end
2022-05-20 08:54
 | 
Pakistan LoOuU2
not just the players but NA orgs were pulling out of the scene as well, Chaos were rising up with Vanity, Xeppa, Leaf etc but only Xeppa got a contract for some time. For instance, New England Whalers seized their operations and since then, their core of PwnAlone, DJay, Ben has been grinding CS day in and day out. There was a time when PA with Infinite and Cynic would even defeat the current core of Complexity with Osse instead of Junior, they are still orgless. If players really pursue a career in being a professional e-sports player, they would go with the option that puts bread on their table.
2022-05-19 15:24
1 reply
 | 
United States kami917
i think he said new players, not talking about guys like infinite and cynic. There were likely a ton of teenagers with real skill that decided to go to valulrant because it would be easier to go pro. These are kids living with their parents so i agree that it was a question of work ethic and not money for the "new" players he was talking about
2022-05-20 18:08
if you had to choose between working low-wage for a company heading towards bankruptcy and switching to an equal or better paying job in a company with better future prospects (in your country), you wouldn't change jobs because brain dumb the rest of us would def choose the latter though
2022-05-19 15:34
7 replies
which is exactly what he said - they went for money
2022-05-20 08:57
3 replies
didn't read the article but wanted to comment because mr. goat there is just being an extremely disrespectful idiot. going for the money was pretty much the only logical option that these players had.
2022-05-20 11:02
2 replies
if you read the article you'll understand, he got blindsided by the question and answered it very bluntly. he isn't saying that what they did was wrong, he's saying that it's harder to make it in CS than in Valo, especially in NA, which is why people jumped ship.
2022-05-20 15:35
1 reply
oh i think you misunderstood. I'm not trying to shit on twistzz. In fact i got nothing but respect towards him. I was replying to whoever started the thread because he is obviously trying to shit on the players who did switch to valorant.
2022-05-20 17:28
To be correct - the reason why you get low wage is you're bad and never tried to be better. There were tons of good orgs in NA but they couldnt be picked up. So they went to some oil drilling factory in middle east to get some salary
2022-05-20 09:01
2 replies
To be wrong* you mean. To this day there is plenty of teams in NA that can't find an org, they had all left and invested into Valorant rather than csgo.
2022-05-20 10:25
The analogy isn't perfect, but the point still stands. NA CS was as good as dead when Valorant was released. In this instance, skill is kind of irrelevant because the options are: 1. Play CS in NA, where you'll never win any big event or get a relatively stable income + roster; 2. Put your whole life into the game and move to EU to compete; 3. Play Valorant, stay in your home country and get good income. Unless you're one of the best in the scene, like Twistzz, you can barely justify the second option, because in the short term you'd still be earning that same low wage. Yes, it's the player's own fault, but realistically, who would pick this option when you can play a similar game for (reportedly) 10x salary and without having to move to another continent.
2022-05-20 10:53
They just switched to a more fun game with more potential than csgo, cry is free
2022-05-20 08:55
8 replies
everything checks out
2022-05-20 09:06
5 replies
 | 
Uzbekistan R_Sick
Yeah, just about everything, feels like a bait acc
2022-05-20 10:12
4 replies
almost a bait account maybe
2022-05-20 10:26
not really a bait account tbh, just a valorant enjoyer first then a cs fan
2022-05-20 10:39
2 replies
 | 
Uzbekistan R_Sick
If I'm not wrong, Valorant also has something comparable to HLTV, right? Is it as good as HLTV?
2022-05-20 10:41
1 reply
no nothing valorant has is anywhere near hltv vlr.gg is the most popular but is a shit website with really poor moderation hltv in terms of features and community and moderation is 10 times better
2022-05-20 11:01
Sick potential..... Getting WARZONEPEEKed by Neon for example XD Dont be mad coz Liquid was knocked out again from big tournament. God F0rsaken
2022-05-20 10:32
1 reply
not mad that liquid csgo sucks im a liquid valorant fan and they were not good at iceland but it was expected
2022-05-20 10:41
Riot getting backlash for suing a more succesfull mobile game and superior than Wild Rift (Mobile Legends Bang Bang) and also they never plan to have a replay in their game despite wanna be a competitive game LUL Valorant is fall and dead sooner than i expected xDDDDD
2022-05-20 08:58
2 replies
Nah that won't kill it
2022-05-20 09:22
but their skins are so cool bro they make pew pew pew sounds
2022-05-20 09:22
as daps said, people were choosing between living off fpl/esea or getting a 20k-30k paycheck i do respect players who have stayed loyal to cs but man... they are filling your pockets with dough for playing an fps game, no one would reject that
2022-05-20 08:59
7 replies
So he's right. They played csgo for their whole life but couldnt reached tier 1 level because of lack of work ethic. Meanwhile even 35yo f0rest is still playing in a good team. But anyway their nature isnt changed. Look at shahzam, tenz etc They still dont have work ethic even in valorant, they refused to get a coach, streaming 24/7 instead of team practicing now they fell into the ground
2022-05-20 09:12
3 replies
surely these guys are deadbeats and they will never build a legacy like twistzz, but they found a way to make money playing/streaming games almost for fun, good for them. if i was one of these countless half-irrelevant na pros, i'd prolly go for the money too
2022-05-20 09:18
1 reply
kinda undestandable. if you're average at the game but a good streamer, its a no brainer
2022-05-20 09:23
He specifically said "new players". If washed-up-as-fuck shahzam wants to go get paid big bucks in Valorant, then good for him, that's the smart move to do.
2022-05-20 09:24
those inflated salaries in valorant arent going to last forever
2022-05-20 09:12
2 replies
hope they enjoying it while it lasts. they will prolly be streaming full-time after valorant bubble bursts
2022-05-20 09:20
So what, rather 2 years of good salary than 2 years of no income and having to do a 9 to 5 job in order to sustain your passion
2022-05-20 10:20
He caused the Valorant players malding XD But srsly in terms of Nivera, Xeppaa, Vanity, Leaf, Jugi or Sangal.... That has to be money reason
2022-05-20 10:29
twistz made a very soft statement for them not easy money they just washed up cant deal with real competition in cs
2022-05-20 10:33
Who doesn't want easy money?
2022-05-20 10:34
2 replies
better free money yea greece?
2022-05-20 10:58
1 reply
Thousands of albanians living in greece for the last 20 years have made a lot of money, many of which they send back to albania. So, you shouldn't be mad about greek financial bubble cause you made a lot thanks to greece
2022-05-20 11:21
 | 
United States Phamous3k
There’s no orgs investing in NA CS. Just what it is.
2022-05-20 10:52
6 replies
there's no orgs investing because there aren't committed players....NA players just wan't the easy money and easy titles but refuse to grind, it's as simple as that, get an NA roster with 5 people who are hungry as F for glory and let them win shit ton of stuff, and lets check again if orgs don't wanna invest in cs.... It's all a business, orgs want rosters everywhere, but there's no point in wasting money on a roster that don't care about yielding real results (like EG for example, who are wasting money on brezhe who just wants to leave for valo but stayed for the fat paycheck). Every org has it's own fan niche, but if they don't win shit, not much money will come their way...and even their own fans won't put money into the org after some time. Funny thing is, nothing changed in valo....you have lots of orgs paying because it was a new game, lots of potential thanks to RIOT and whatnot, but NA been NA, in a short time is already a trash region, because they refuse to put the hours in it, it's just all about the money just like Brasil in LoL (cblol), it's just full of decent players, some with potential but since all they care is just the chill life, nobody grinds to try and make a worlds run. The main difference with LOL or Valo, is that valve will never give a shit about competitive cs and doesn't really support for shit, that's why this money wasting black hole effect is not that big of a deal on Riot's games but hits pretty hard the orgs on cs after some time if they don't yield results, thus releasing their rosters.
2022-05-20 16:03
5 replies
 | 
United States Phamous3k
Lol… Orgs want stability and profit first and foremost. Sure, winning is great but, being a franchise partner w/ ad revenue, cosmetic revenue, guaranteed marketing, guaranteed placements etc. are a lot more important. Let’s be real we have hundreds of hungry NA players it don’t mean shit. Look at Chaos, GenG etc. Cloud9 smartened up and took Gambit. This is a business and at the end of the day overpaying for no revenue is bad business. Btw, NA just won the last international LAN in Valorant. Can’t be trash doing that lol.
2022-05-20 16:12
4 replies
that's what i said...it's all business, and part of the business is winning or at least, been competitive, NA has been trash since 2019 on cs, only liquid has been able to compete to some extent, the rest is all brazilian teams bc even EG was never able to compete with the tier 1 around the globe. If you don't win or at least make good runs, brands won't look for you, fans won't invest in team merchandise on a daily basis, etc.....so yeah, it is important to win, it's not just "great".
2022-05-20 18:03
3 replies
 | 
United States Phamous3k
You’re not American so I’ll explain. Our fans spend thousands on teams who never win anything. Franchising is a huge factor into that. Take American leagues… Look at their value forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2021/05/07/.. Win lose these franchises make a killing.
2022-05-21 07:35
2 replies
Saddly for you, i am American (although i'm not a united states citizen which is what i assume you are saying)....and while i do understand what you are trying to say, let's try and find a list/chart of how much CS NA fans put on EG, Col, ATK, BNB (even EG/Col are not the greatest example since fans somehow still believe in them)...let's see if it acually makes it worth an investment for a rich guy, and i'm naming some known teams, but leaving TL aside (bc they are like the only pilar competitive roster NA has to dream outside, thus is normal for NA to put money on them) things would get even worst if you start talking about teams like onet4p, mythic or triumph (that mostly live out on their own love for cs or from selling talents from time to time). I mean, numbers are simple to understand even without charts, you can easily see where teams like NEW, CLG or GEN.G went thanks to all the profit they made on their cs rosters by not been competitive....and let's not even get started on the money wasting holes that are Fem rosters for orgs like CLG or Dig (that are there for inclusion and good publicity). So yeah, you can be a middle-class dreamer, put all your savings on an NA mediocre tier 2-3 team and make a couple thousands and be happy with it, it's not like you will end up losing per se, but for a rich investor, putting money on something for "a couple thousands" just don't add up and it's not worth their time....that's why they leave cs.
2022-05-21 17:54
1 reply
 | 
United States Phamous3k
Investors leave CS cause it’s not profitable lol. Cloud9 said this pre-Covid & pre-Valorant dexerto.com/csgo/cloud9-reveal-they-lose.. The structure Valve provides just isn’t profitable in any way.
2022-05-21 20:00
he's wrong lmao. at the end of the day, you need money to live your life. some ppl dont care about which game they play, as long as they got paid by big amount then its okay
2022-05-20 11:09
 | 
Denmark Rubix__
The meta in valorant is changing at a faster pace than CS, you need to grind a lot in valo as its a new game
2022-05-20 16:14
valorant is a passing fad counterstrike is for life
2022-05-20 18:06
fnx | 
Russia P0vTr
ZOMBS BatChest
2022-05-21 07:45
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
United Kingdom
ESL TV
4341 viewers
Top streams
All(12)
Casters(5)
Streamers(5)
Organizers(2)
United Kingdom
ESL TV