I love Shox but this move is best for both parties. Now Liquid can focus on getting either Floppy, Jks, Yekindar, or Blamef.
The thing is why did they even sign him lol
liquid for floppy best option imo
TL are a good, consisentent lurker away from a contender team imo, blameF or yekindar would be best case scenerio but who knows what will happen
That means quite a lot of more or less free (or who could be quickly) french players right now
coach malek ?
Add 1 very good young talent to that (if it exists in french-speaking CS world) and it could be a french last dance maybe...
'at his request'
imagine being the worst player on the roster yet its just so internally abysmal that of all things you would rather escape and risk your career ending premature
They need goat snax, ez major for liquid after that move
quick reminder about shoxie and liquid situation from shox himself during the major :
- He does not play the role he would like to play (Forcing to fix in ct, very little freedom in terrorist)
- He would like a lot more freedom in his choices
- He says that Nitro is an IGL who is not confident enough and far too hesitant, Nitro asks too many questions and does not make decisions, shox had too call for pistols and mid-round rotation,
and he had to motivate the team.
- The pracc in NA is very mediocre, he says it himself "NA scene is dead", American teams are forced to play in the USA to take advantage of aid, which prevents them from pracc in Europe. He says it himself "Playing in NA, u lost all your game level"
- Finally, the ultra-charged rhythm, he himself says that in 11 years he has never been so overloaded in terms of play (esl, iem dallas, qualifier, major..)
-shox was also doing a prematch preparation to gives tips and tricks to is teammate , which is the role of an analyst
-nitro + FL1T
-shox + YEKINDAR
- oSee + Jame
Liquid = Top 3 team