Thread has been deleted
Last comment
major finals
Tense | 
Poland Biggest_Bigg_Fan 
every major and t1 tournament final looks like a 2nd guessing shitshow, only Astralis were a team to truly dominate and give opponents no chance, eventough Faze won this 2-0 it wasn't that convincing, lot's of misplayed rounds and overall both teams were close and it just came down to clutches, waiting for someone to reinvent the game again like gla1ve did
2022-05-23 01:19
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
in addition to clutches it's individual performances, players with clearest heads basically win you finals, rain and broky today were the ones to do that, maybe ropz will grow to be a similar player
2022-05-23 01:23
 | 
Cuba LastSupper
at the end of 2021 I thought that navi would be on par with astralis of 2019 but I was very disappointed, although I think the war was a determining factor here, sad but this rooster has reached its ceiling And yes, those teams that liquidate you from the first moment are missed, I love the hegemony but above all the good game, today faze did not have much of that, much less navi, the level of cs today is what it is
2022-05-23 01:27
1 reply
war wasn't determining for major, they kept smashing everyone but faze, faze just grew with ropz, anyway looking at players overthinking and 2nd guessing themselves if they should do something, going with stupid aggression it just feels like theyre playing a faceit pug, nonetheless, someone should come up with game breaking playstyle in future that will make the whole team believe in themselves and have chemistry
2022-05-23 01:32
ta? to zajebiscie
2022-05-23 01:27
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Brazil
gaules
4860 viewers
Top streams
All(14)
Casters(7)
Streamers(5)
Organizers(2)
Brazil
gaules