Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Rain and Karrigan
s1mple | 
Pakistan Najam98 
They deserved it man and honestly speaking this would have been there only chance to register themselves in major winners.. Kinda upset navi lost but at the same time happy for faze that they've finally won a major and both karrigan and rain won't have nightmares of boston 2018 anymore. Kinda weird final to be honest, navi wasn't playing like they used to, shaky calls, whiffy aims, poor calling, poor reads, poor chemistry, poor utility usage, playing one and down spots in ct inferno which they do not do usually and what not? Also Rain was too op in nuke and navi let him farm them kills by taking him easy. Post Major shuffle gon be interesting, I guess faze stays how they are rn but not sure for other teams including navi and cloud9.
2022-05-23 01:29
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
China Zhusha
I am happy for these players, I just wish their win would have been in a game where the opponents are also on form and not choking like never before, missing shots every other round I have never seen them miss before. No one will care about this in the future, a win is a win. It just felt bad for a neutral spectator.
2022-05-23 01:34
1 reply
yea man it wasn't pretty to watch.
2022-05-23 01:38
100% agree, tho i hope faze won't get baited not making changes over time and get young talent in their roles for the next years (1-2) as they get really old
2022-05-23 01:36
Rain story so good now, he watched Faze win the last tournament and now became MVP.
1 reply
yea we could see the hunger in nuke.. he wanted to win a major and he finally has one now.. happy for him..
2022-05-23 01:43
 | 
United States newlifepop
I'm so sick of this narrative .... 1. Before ESL 15 Quarter, "Na'Vi are gonna destroy FaZe". 2. After ESL 15 Quarter, "Na'Vi are affected by the war", even though they dominated up until that series. 3. Before the PGL Finals, "Na'Vi are gonna destroy FaZe". 4. After the PGL Finals, either "Na'Vi are still affected by the war", or "It's FaZe's last major championship with this line up", or "Na'Vi are not playing the way they are supposed to". Why not just give FaZe some credit? Is it possible, I'm just asking, is it possible that the reason why Na'Vi can't play their game because FaZe are just better? Is it possible that Na'Vi can't play well because FaZe outplayed them and didn't allow them to play the way they used to? FaZe won everything they are supposed to win this year, and people like you are already telling others it's about to be over, how delusional are you?
7 replies
 | 
China Zhusha
You are the only one talking about the war here, you are arguiing with an imagination in your head
2022-05-23 01:38
4 replies
 | 
United States newlifepop
Lol, in this thread, yes, I'm the only one talking about the war, but maybe you should check out other posts and come back here to delete your reply :D
2022-05-23 01:42
3 replies
 | 
China Zhusha
I literally did not see a single navi fan bring out the war excuse today. Everyone is giving faze TONS of credit, everywhere. You are just inventing your victim role, like americans often like to do
2022-05-23 01:44
2 replies
 | 
United States newlifepop
Cool, keep on being delusional man, I can't argue with people who turn a blind eye to something that exists. In addition, is my main point the war anyway? It is a point, but the main point is, Na'Vi fans just don't want to admit FaZe are just better :D
2022-05-23 01:49
1 reply
you are too blind mate cant see shit. everyone is happy for faze including us (navi fans) and we know they were the better team today but still you gotta talk shit and be a cry baby.. want attention?
2022-05-23 01:51
shut up dude.. no one is taking away their credit. they were just too good this tournament we all know. At the same time you've to consider that karrigan is 32 now, wdyt for how long he can play? 50 more years? also this is their peak, teams submit their era when they are peaking or they sink just like faze did after boston major final, if they lost this one too their momentum would've been fkd and we can be sure of that they would have been in a slump after failing again to win a major..
2022-05-23 01:42
+1 CIS apologists are on copium, bet most players didnt even care about the war anymore. Besides, there were already signs navi passed their prime before the Major
2022-05-23 01:44
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Brazil
gaules
4945 viewers
Top streams
All(15)
Casters(5)
Streamers(8)
Organizers(2)
Brazil
gaules