Thread has been deleted
Last comment
"NiKo was the problem"
NiKo | 
Croatia mimi031 
Karrigan is good but not as good as peope think. People forgot that he is playing wiith broky,twistzz and ropz. When NiKo left twistzz and ropz joined, meanwhile NiKo got aleksib and m0nesy. Mediocre igl who can barely frag and a new kid that never played tier 1 cs. Main reason why faze won tournaments is cuz they got better individual players, not cuz karrigan is a good igl. NiKo has a big ego and can be toxic and him leaving was obviously good for faze, but its not the reason why faze started winning tournaments. Being "friendly" and keeping good "vibes" in the team is good, but it doesnt win u the tournaments. If u cant click heads u are not gonna win, its as simple as that...
2022-05-23 10:21
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
1. you're delusional 2. who the hell was broky before karrigan joined? 3. niko wasn't the problem because it was a completely different roster
2022-05-23 10:23
12 replies
NiKo | 
Croatia mimi031
broky was picked by NiKo when he was igling and when karrigan was in mouz. U are delusional bro. Niko brought him into the faze, handpicked him from fpl.
2022-05-23 10:24
11 replies
and he did nothing good in faze until karrigan unleashed him.
3 replies
NiKo | 
Croatia mimi031
he was new to the scene , 0 experience he only needed time to develope. Its same as m0nesy right now, give him like a year and u will see what the kid will do.
2022-05-23 10:26
2 replies
 | 
Nepal Zenrod
Or maybe, broky played under an actual IGL which allowed him to shine?
2022-05-23 10:28
1 reply
when NiKo left broky basically became star player until they signed twistzz and ropzz. He was already tier 1 material before he joined, but yes u are right under the actual IGL he can play his best game.
2022-05-23 10:32
#14 firstly ur a niko fan so it speaks ur delusional here's the difference broky's style was polished and unique after karrigan joined when broky was under niko, aside from clutching (broky not niko's work) he was a passive awper with little impact, only under karrigna was when he took more duels and mid round plays which speaks that karrigan knows how to make broky comfortable and confident to take these battles.
2022-05-23 10:47
5 replies
ur right about 1 part. Yes karrigan had better impact on broky, but u need to realize that broky was new to the scene, had 0 experience and the only thing that he neded to develope is time. He started carrying faze as soon as NiKo left and that was when karrigan was still in mouz..
2022-05-23 10:51
4 replies
if you think so then you as well pointed out NiKo's not really good influence on him anyway how do you want to explain that every time Karrigan joined some team he made them contenders he managed to win trophies with them against the best... its not about clicking heads its about structure about tactics about knowing what to call and when and preparing for game
2022-05-23 11:01
mimi031 you are really stupid arent you by carrynig you mean 1.07 rating, aside from iem bejeing, he was not carrying, it was mostly twistzz or no one carrying cause faze was a shit show when niko left by arouind blast and cologne thats when broky started making mid round plays and was super good (big reasonwhy they got 3-4th at cologne and borky was good at blast despite last place finish) this is a result of karrigan helping broky develop, if niko was igling for borky in 2021, broky would not make the top 20 and not improvbe his style until maybe 2022
2022-05-23 11:11
2 replies
let me put it simple for u. If broky was 2nd best player in faze after NiKo and then NiKo leaves , who do you think that gets all the space to play with. Best players in their teams always get more space to work around with. Ofc that ur gonna have better stats and post better ratings. Want proof? Look at blameF in 2020. dude was baiting his team calling around himself padding stats while they were losing. He is not even a top 15 player and yet ended up being top 6 cuz he took al the space from his team.
2022-05-23 11:19
1 reply
there is like no role overlap or spots between niko and broky, one is a rifler and one is an awper so dont be stupid, also it could be that niko is limiting what broky can do on the server like saying dont do this play, dont play off feeling also your statement about how blamef plays for hjimslef makes niko look even shitter cause thats what niko does, he igls around his own play making his stats good and others are left not with any help or direction or freedom to do their plays,
2022-05-23 11:26
bro sit down he literally carried NiKo's ass during BLAST Copenhagen
2022-05-24 14:17
lol, not even coldzera could make niko win. there is no hope
2 replies
mister 16-0 who almost destroyed Faze?
2022-05-23 10:53
KRIMZ | 
Sweden Cveta
Washedzera have been washed for 4 years now
2022-05-23 11:03
"Being "friendly" and keeping good "vibes" in the team is good, but it doesnt win u the tournaments." it does actually people perform their best when they are confident and you are confident when people around you support you and tell you you can do it
2022-05-23 10:25
6 replies
+1 OG dota 2 won back to back ti
2022-05-23 10:37
2 replies
 | 
Indonesia dharmasura
+1 CEB best motivational and moral support
2022-05-23 10:50
1 reply
 | 
Philippines sijibats
+1 Ceb gave OG another major win while calming ATF the whole time
2022-05-23 10:55
cyx | 
Germany Ump404
+200
2022-05-23 11:00
being friendly and keeping good vibes get you the support of the crowd as well, something heroic clearly lacks
2022-05-23 11:31
1 reply
all great leaders are ones that brought out the best from their teams by knowing how to manage people
2022-05-23 11:32
- Karrigan and FaZe is at most top 8 this Major
2022-05-23 10:25
Don't bother trying to argue these points at this moment bro, the place is filled with fanboys.
2 replies
 | 
Nepal Zenrod
+1 No pointing in arguing because it's a dumb argument.
2022-05-23 10:27
ch0k0 fanbois malding
2022-05-23 11:15
 | 
Nepal Zenrod
You really think Twistzz, ropz and broky would play well under any different IGL? Hell, would rain even play this well? I don't think so.
38 replies
Rain was playing like "shit" under this IGL for more than a year according to this community. Now suddenly Karrigan gets credit for rain? Lmfao. The double standards and revisionist history are pathetic.
2022-05-23 10:29
37 replies
 | 
Nepal Zenrod
Ok, maybe rain's form shouldn't be fully attributed to karrigan, but the core trio of FaZe definitely shou.d
2022-05-23 10:31
36 replies
Many rounds were won by the core trio 1 tapping people and solo carrying rounds. Its not like they won cuz of some crazy strats. When u have insane individual players in the team u rely on their aim more than the strats.
2022-05-23 10:37
35 replies
mimi031 are you a karrigan hater and niko lover, it may speak for itself casue ur flair and heart on a non respecting igl hater niko give karrigan his flowers, the amount of talent he has developed is crazy plus out of the top 10, faze doesnt even have the most firepower, they win by strats, midrounjd calls and clutch play (karrigan wins bonkers clutches and has amazing mid round calls no one else can do other than prime gla1ve prob) ropz was never considered a superstar until karrigan developed him, twistzz would not have felt comfy and get back into pretty good form if not for karrigan and broky was a passive saving awper before karrigan its not the individuals, because if it is then g2 and navi and vitality should be the top 3 then faze cause pound for pound stats for stats, faze should be 4-6th so ur just a hater karrigan lives rent free in ur head
2022-05-23 10:51
33 replies
wowowow wait, i am faze fan for idk how many years, but you saying that "plus out of the top 10, faze doesnt even have the most firepower" firepower not even in top 10? or what did you mean by this? because faze firepower is crazy (ropz, broky, twistzz and rain (when he plays like this)), i think this is top3 firepower in the scene now. idk man :D EDIT: now i understood, you meant that from top10 teams faze does not have the strongest firepower, to what i agree. i just dont agree with the ropz thing
2022-05-23 11:04
5 replies
CeRq | 
Australia NoLeS
nah FaZe has the most firepower right now 100%. Only team with 4 star players (Rain is debatable because he's not really set up to be the star necessarily but this major he absolutely was and he was the king of outside Nuke) In my eyes, in terms of raw firepower 1. FaZe 2. NaVi 3. cloud9 4. G2 (I only put them below cloud9 because of AleksiB dragging the team's firepower down whereas nafany can put up solid numbers by himself) 5. ENCE 6. NiP 7. Spirit 8. Vitality 9. BIG 10. Liquid
2022-05-23 11:31
4 replies
no, untill major rain was bottom fragging for 3 maps and playing good 1 map, is that really a star? if his nickname was not rain, he would be kicked already. :D but yea faze has arguably maybe the best firepower now
2022-05-23 11:40
3 replies
CeRq | 
Australia NoLeS
yeah but we just had the major (and also Pro League where Rain still showed his ability to frag out) I call Rain the hidden 4th star. Because he's on and off its just the nature of his style. Any hard entry has inevitable consistency e.g. K0nfig is also considered the 'star player' of Astralis alongside BlameF and he's pretty much neck and neck with Rain, inconsistency issues galore but also the ability to just dominate the server by landslide impact wise
2022-05-23 11:43
2 replies
yea, latetly rain plays good :D idk lets see for how long they can be number 1
2022-05-23 11:47
1 reply
CeRq | 
Australia NoLeS
Potentially a while. NaVi going through roster changes soon can really fuck them and ENCE its going to be difficult to keep the momentum that Spinx turning into a god gave them cloud9 is uncertain now with HoBbit going through some shit that will hamper his performance, G2 is in the dumps and its 50/50 whether they can actually start reviving their form, Vitality I have little hope for Heroic is a good team but a team with a ceiling, and FaZe is just beyond their ceiling in a bo3 I feel. But winnable for Heroic Spirit and Flames are unironically some of the biggest threats to FaZe era
2022-05-23 11:49
im not karrigan hater lol. I myself think that he is the best igl for international teams and nobody even comes close...Im only saying that NiKo wasnt such a big problem as people think he was. I mean cmon...u signed 2 top 10 riflers who can both be star players of the team. U cant say that somebody was a problem after u replaced him with insane individual players...
also ropz never considered a superstar? in his career beggining he was so good that everyone called him cheater and faceit even asked him to fly to their office and play infront of them so he can prove he is no cheating :D (he even got some wires attached to him so they can monitor him, or something idk if this wire stuff is true tho) so it is not like karrigan really had to "develop him" like he had to do with broky i like you, because u like faze, but you cant say that ropz was not a monster since first second
2022-05-23 11:03
16 replies
cheater in fpl is not the same as superstar in the pro scene, and are you stupid look at ropz's stats before karrigan here is proof 19th of top 20 2018 1.10 rating with karrigan 10th of top 20 2019 1.20 rating 7th of top 20 2020 1.17 rating is that not a development? give karrigan his praise he deserves, stop hating on him, what does he have to do to get his flowers
2022-05-23 11:07
15 replies
lmao wtf karrigan is my favourite igl for my whole life???? i never hated him and never will. tbh he is my favourite player of all time. yesterday i was crying seeing him lift the trophy it is just not fair to say that he developed him, but okay, whatever... have a good day salty and agressive hltv user :|
2022-05-23 11:10
14 replies
lol u say karrigan ur fav of all time, if you fail to understand what karrigan has done before this faze then you are just a bandwagon karrgian supporter you prob became a karrigan fan this year do me a favour by looking up stats and watching podcast talking about karrigan's tough road to succes and his talent no other igl has
2022-05-23 11:14
13 replies
LMAO HOW CAN YOU SAY TO ME WHO I AM FAN OF AND WHO I AM NOT????????????????? wow you are very aggressive and ugly person it seems. I LOVE KARIIGAN, IT IS JUST NOT very fair to say that he ropz was nothing untill karrigan and he had to really develop him very much. u are disguisting, how can you tell me of who i am fan of and who i am not a fan of? cant believe my eyes, a normal conversation of 2 faze fans turns into this? never seen something like that before. very ugly... I KNOW AND I UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH KARRIGAN HAS DONE, but saying that ropz would not be a superstar without karrigan? absolutely absurd, cant believe this
2022-05-23 11:23
12 replies
i never said he was nothing i just said he wasnt a superstar till karrigan joined, stats prove it and eye test proves it to, ropz was no where near as polished and devloped until after karrigan took over no one considered ropz a superstar before karrgian thats just a fact and stats and eyetest prove it and you call ur self a karrigan fan and say you understand what he has done absolute bullshit i'll leave you with this as a reminder karrigan is great and developed ropz with chrisj igling ropz 1.10 2018 with karrigan ropz 1.20 2019 thats a whole 0.1 rating higher
2022-05-23 11:28
1 reply
oh man, gotta love internet where people know you better than yourself :D have a great day
2022-05-23 11:30
U rlly need to work on english comprehension
9 replies
thanks, still learning my friend. every day you learn something new + i was so shocked that he "knows" me better than myself that i got a bit furious and was typing very fast. :D
2022-05-23 11:34
8 replies
lol bandwagon karrigan fan who doesnt even appriciate his works
2022-05-23 11:35
7 replies
i just dont understand you. i am a fan of karrigan, i have bought many of his merch for many years (i have couple shirts from mouz and old faze days) , i know what he has done and his work, yesterday i did not go to sleep( i was super tired and had to go to work today) and watched major just to cry for 5 minutes and be happy for karrigan (and ofcourse others) at the end, but yea Sh1nenkai from hltv knows me better. :D I really wanted to go to major in live, but i had business trip for 1 and a half weeks and came back only yesterday morning, thats why i was tired but please just stop answering me, you are not very likeable person, thanks man! enjoy your day!
2022-05-23 11:43
6 replies
tbh who doesnt want to go to the major in live i woke up at 4 am to watch the major finals and witness karrigan win unfortunate im from the other isde of the country from belgium i just want you to know and appriciate karrigan' developing talent there are stats,and eyetest and interviews proving that karrigan made ropz a superstar its a fact that even some haters know is true, but its the fact that you callurslef a big fan of his but doesnt appriciate karrigan's talent in develpoiong talent and espeically ropz have a good day as a fellow karrigan fan and keep supporting but just knokw that karrgian made ropz a superstar from a star
2022-05-23 11:49
5 replies
i mean i kinda have to agree with ropz, i just think i did not understand you correctly or you did not understand me correctly. but yes, i want to see this faze have and era and all karrigan haters will have nothing to say about him.This is one more great team that he has built. now he has major win, if he gets another one, there is literally nothing bad you can say about karrigan (cant say much bad already) :)
2022-05-23 11:53
4 replies
i am almost certain faze will have an era here are the reasons - current form is strong, they win with ropz twistzz and broky not in their best form at the major (but they showed up in clutch moments so that makes up) - karrigan is still hungry is peaking - twistzz is yet to pop off and win mvp - with the rumors around navi will be on the decline (unfortunately cause i want to see bo5 final between navi and faze where faze wins ofc cause i suport) - g2 and vitality's issues will take a whiole to fix - this faze is clutch and play better in tough situations which means even if they are playing at 80% they can stil beat anyteam
2022-05-23 11:57
2 replies
YES, thats what i noticed. i dont think anyone can stop faze now and some changes for team like navi seem to be comming. probably some other teams will change something too. (CIS shuffle) as much as i hate to admit that ence is good (i dont know why i just hate ence), but ence now is probably one of the strongest opponents, but if spinx does not get atleast 25 kills, then they dont win. :D so yea i am excited to see if faze can dominate for couple more months, that would be beautiful
2022-05-23 12:06
1 reply
tbh as much as i appriciate what snappi has done to ence and how they are a legit top 4 team, im not a fan or hater i neutral but i can see why you hate them cause most of faze's loses and reason why they almost lose in group stage is cause their first match is against ence and ence has all the info and demos on faze so tehy are prepared, also spinx is a rat and has insane aim leading to unreal multikills but in an arena or high pressure match, faze will beat ence as ence is not expereinced and faze are very clutch. but as of rn i dont see anyone on faze's level, g2 and viltaity havent woken up but i dont see them peaking or hitting form till after playerbreak
2022-05-23 12:09
but either way enjoy ur day and wait for iem dallas where i hope yuou support faze and karrigan i think its an arena lan aswell so it will only give faze better chances aslong as faze dont start of really cold and lose opening only to face a top team in lower bracket unluckily but i doubt that and i tihnk they will win since its bo3 and not bo1
2022-05-23 11:59
How about not hating niko and not hating karrigan? Karrigan fanboys are literally hating on niko for no reason.
2022-05-23 11:18
3 replies
firebox is tripple ffs its the other way around, niko fanboys are hating on karrgian because they adore niko and think he is right and think karrigan is overated cause niko said it in an interview
2022-05-23 11:20
1 reply
Disagree. The amount of threads saying niko will never win a major and he was the problem is insane. Apart from this thread (which is not even a hate thread), i've not seen one niko fan "hating" on karrigan.
2022-05-23 11:22
so if anything its just karrigan fans getting back at niko and his fans now that karrgian 1 major niko 0 major im not a hater i just dislike niko fanboys hating and not appriciating what karrigan does also most of my comments aoubt niko have stats and evidence for it, i know he is a superstar, but that doesnt mean he doesnt have weaknesses like his play in big pressure matches or igling is really bad and his eye for igls is ass to he chose adren, neo over karrigan or an msl or snappi who can igl better than him and neo combined (neo was washed up)
2022-05-23 11:23
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp
karrigan lives rent free in ur head :D:D:D:D that was a good one.
2022-05-23 11:33
4 replies
he really does, he is over here winning every event he attends in 2022 and people are still thinking about him and trying to hate while he prob just landed back home and is chilling with his family celebrating
2022-05-23 11:36
3 replies
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp
yeah he deserved the win and mad respect for the mental barrier he broke through specially on inferno and the road he went on to get to this point at 32 year of age. his only two years younger then me and then the kiss with his gf/wife on stage that was sweet man :)
2022-05-23 20:45
2 replies
he is peaking in his career at 32 years of age
2022-05-24 14:17
1 reply
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp
Yeah that is impressive.
2022-05-24 14:37
yes, karrigan now plays pretty simple cs with simple strats and it is amazing.
2022-05-23 10:53
haha niko is at a very low point now to say the least. he's pressured to win a major asap, otherwise he'll be remembered as an absolute meme player
2022-05-23 10:28
''Main reason why faze won tournaments is cuz they got better individual players, not cuz karrigan is a good igl'' LOL
2022-05-23 10:34
You just summed it up if Niko had better individual performance in Boston final it could have been their major but he choke and he choke again the last time this time he didn't even qualify once a chocker always chocker he needs to reinvent himself like simple or he will be like guardian with no major
2022-05-23 10:36
15 replies
NiKo practicaly solo carried faze to boston final and then he ran out of gas and it happened again with G2. Without him faze or G2 wouldnt even pass group stages.
2022-05-23 10:39
13 replies
mimi031 um guardian 1.24 rating olofmeister 1.20 rating rain 1.15 rating niko is at a 1.25 rating he is the best by rating but barely, this is in no way carrying, also if you look at the finals rating, by calculations and approx (hltv wise) niko before the finals would be a 1.35 ish rating player, olof would be 1.3 ish, guardian 1.33 ish and rain 1.24 ish so fuck of with your deluisional oh niko carried until finals ye btw t he best players up their play in finals and playoffs
2022-05-23 10:56
12 replies
so what ur saying is that NiKo is the one to blame cuz faze couldnt win a major in boston. That karrigan doesnt have anything to do with it or his calls and strats. That is delusional. If u actually watched the match u would see that FaZe had shit strats all over the place. The games were so close only cuz they had insane players in their team and that could win raw aim duels.
2022-05-23 11:13
11 replies
i never said niko is the one to blame is english your 4th language or something cause i never said he is trhe one to blame even though he is partilly to blame karrigan has stated he wanted to play cache and dnot overpass, but would you look at it, not saying it is niko but from whats happen and how niko lost trust the quickest in karrigan points all directions to the fact niko didnt want overpass and didnt trust in karrigan to call on cache making them lose map 2 wher they coulda closed out if it was cache and the point of a superstar team is their individuals, karrigan's style and structure with that faze team was to play lose and utilitse their players dumbass, thats why their strats arent as good, you'd think niko would want a super tactical structure when tehy have so muich firepower also niko only had 2 more kills than karrigan on the final map maybe if niko played even 2% better they'd win the final
2022-05-23 11:18
10 replies
Inferno 15-14 for faze , and u decide to rotate from a mid to b with 20 sec left on the clock... That call lost them the match and the major. That was were karrigan choked, but nobody can see that cuz they were busy blaming NiKo
2022-05-23 11:29
9 replies
it wasnt even a bad call, karrigan got a rotater kill with his lurk, there was only one man left on site, if stew missed even one of his shots the major is faze's stop recalling shit you dont even remember just because stuipid haters like you dont understand cs and know anything and say its bad cause they lost karrigan killed autimatic who was rotatingback so only stew was left and niko was on the box with an angle to kill stew its just that niko missed 3 ak shots on stew, not even a single damage and stew hit a nutty shot that play if niko kills stew which he should cause he has preaim and prefire on him shows that the play was good but niko was bad at that moment and it aint karrigan's call that was bad cause if stew dies by niko its a 3v4 retake where karrigan is in ct so he can kill a rotater, and trhe rest of the cloud9 boys are at A so far away meaning rain and niko (the aim stars) can get a good postplant spot and play it well so trying to come up with bullshit statements without real backup
2022-05-23 11:34
8 replies
go start csgo and start inferno. Now run from a mid to B it takes about 16-17 sec without anybody or anything to stop you. Now put an awper on site and smoke in front of B . U can barely make it to plant without anybody stoping u. How do you think that its gonna turn out if somebody is waiting for u...Its the basics that u need to be aware of the time u have left. Pressure got to karrigan and he didnt know what to do...
2022-05-23 11:46
7 replies
you are now diverging away from karrigan's call idk if you are delusional or something but i just proved that karrigan;s play is not as bad as you think and it was actually a decent call especially in that pressure, and all it requires was to kill one man as rain had time to plant and it wasnt like stew peaked to kill rain first cause niko 9.5 out of 10 time kills stew there
2022-05-23 11:51
6 replies
rain ran all the way with the bomb in his hand, he didnt even try to kill stew cuz he knew that he doesnt have time to even fire 1 bullet. NiKo was on the oranges waiting for stew to peek, stew didnt even need to peek as he could have killed rain easily without having to worry that NiKo will trade him. Rain started planting bomb exactly at 4 sec left on the clock. Stew actually made a stupid decision to peek NiKo on the oranges, cuz if he died faze would have the post plant situation.
2022-05-23 12:03
5 replies
ye but stew peeked niko before rain started planting, its just niko's fault that he missed and arguably lost faze the major my point is the call wasnt bad as you think as there is signs of it bieng a good play but its just that niko missed and that lost them the major
2022-05-23 12:05
4 replies
the call wouldnt be bad at all if there was like 30-35 sec left on the clock,but since it was 20, it was a very bad call. Cuz then rain wouldnt have to worry about planting the bomb and he could have focus on killing stew with NiKo.
2022-05-23 12:16
3 replies
ye you just dont get it, you dont get pro cs and how in high pressure istuations you think slower or if you think fast its not as good unless u are karrigan in 2022 keep being a niko fan and karrigan hater and enjoy ur day
2022-05-23 12:17
2 replies
by the looks of it u are karrigan fan and niko hater. How else would u defend this blunder call from karrigan...Ur actually blaming NiKo for that round cuz he missed shots. olof died 1st for nothing on B, guardian walked into stew crosshair(didnt even jump to make it harder to hit him), rain went straight to plant , and NiKo was the only guy who actually tried to kill stew.
2022-05-23 12:30
1 reply
nah you are a niko fucking slave fan boy while hating on karrigan you realise the call would work in any other occasion but it just so happens niko misses leaving rain the planter the only one left other than karrigan guardian doesnt know where stew is to so he doesnt have to jump cause if he does, whjat if stew is coffin or back site and peeks, thats when guardian cant kill stew you dumbass, learn cs, there was no info on stew other than he will be on site but we dont know it was a 2v1 assentially and in that situation it should be faze's win
2022-05-24 14:16
Nah its simpler than that actually. Stew is the reason Niko doesn't have a major.
2022-05-23 11:50
join team in shambles, take in players who arent at their peak work with them to be the best team in the world some dumbass calls you overrated because the players you wouldnt consider top 5 before in their current form carries you ????
2022-05-23 10:40
7 replies
ur giving to much credit to karrigan. U dont realize how good ropz,twistzz and broky are individualy. I mean if ur gonna give so much credit to him then u might aswell say that NiKo is the best rifler in cs cuz of karrigan...
2022-05-23 10:47
6 replies
mimi031 look at ropz broky and twistzz before 2022 and 2021 twistzz was a 0.99 rating player before karrgian became his igl broky was a passive awper who had some potential but was never considered a star-superstar material awper ropz was developed by karrigan, and before rejoining karigan was dropping of in play and was more slefish you moron, karrigan is a miracle worker, look at jks, he was dogshit in col, suddenly in different roles was peforming like a star player undewr karrigna give karrigan his flowers and praise, he won the major ,there should be no more hate on him
2022-05-23 10:58
4 replies
face were rebuilding twistzz changed roles when he came to faze. As i said they needed time to get their shit together and start winning. When NiKo left somebody had to carry faze and that was broky , thats why he didnt play passive anymore...
3 replies
? he was still passive when niko left, only until around cologne was when broky started doing these miod round plays
2022-05-23 11:05
Who figured out twistzz roles?
2022-05-23 14:03
1 reply
i mean...u got one of the best aimers in the game and ur putting him on support role...u dont have to be a big brain to figured out that event tho karrigan is a big brain. Thats why liquid are shit and faze isnt.
2022-05-23 18:24
You look at it with rose tinted glasses. We know what rain twistzz broky and ropz can be and what their form has been. But look at where they were individually and with their teams before karrigan (and robban). Ad its not the first time karrigan has done this, its the 3rd, 4th if you count top 2 eith mouz.
2022-05-23 14:02
all those individual were good but if you say karrigan didn't do shit to bring them up, you're wrong cuz karrigan did play like a top player even though he is igl, he was on same lvl of impact as his star players he was there to win and he won and if hitting heads was enough, you can put top5 player in 1 team and they should technical win all events current g2 roaster is good granted not the best and they had a shot at being a competitor this major and didn't but so did c9 and a team noone thought would make it competitive did it spirit and even imperial played extremely well and everyone thought they were 0-3 for sure xd
2022-05-23 10:41
faze only had Rain that stepped up and put up a good performance up to their standards. If you look in the stats on the event page. Of the top 9 players only rain was there. If Karrigan wasn't there and igling they wouldn't be near winning. Dont forget he is known for making players and setting them up for success and you can see that under some of the players in faze currently. They also didn't have robban with them at this major which had impact and Karrigan had to do more work. Karrigan also played very good individually and had a lot of impact w his frags. They are also known for having a good t side on inferno which should be credited to karrigan.
2022-05-23 10:52
 | 
Indonesia dharmasura
karrigan is good in understanding people, thats why when he was kicked then moved to mouz he still able to won some lan even with less firepower
2022-05-23 10:52
 | 
India misfeit
How high are you???
2022-05-23 10:57
What and Niko couldnt have got all those players in that time? Who did Niko pick? He kept Olof and got coldzera, Faze were willing to throw money at him and he was just shit at building a team. Did I mention neo and adren, fucking neo a washed up neo, and neo was never all that in CSGO. Lets look at this Ropz not playing at his best, Twistzz on a downward trend, Broky good but nothing special, Rain looking like it was over. Ropz as good as ever if not the best he ever been, Twistzz back on decent form apart from the Major he partly underperformed but they won so who cares, Broky looking better than he ever did before and rain going from looking like it was all over to winning a major fucking MVP. Its a turn around of mythical proportions, and they win even when they all arent popping off, this team can beat you on a bad day.
People complaining about individual merits and credits in a 5v5 game is sad, Karrigan, Rain, Broky, Twistzz, Ropz don't care. They just won a Major
"Main reason why faze won tournaments is cuz they got better individual players, not cuz karrigan is a good igl." Or, maybe, both? Faze have insanely good protocols and structure, sure Karrigan has insanely strong individual players but his approach to the game elevates them and gets the best out of them
Flair, flag
shit take
2022-05-23 11:12
Niko can click heads and never wins anything.
2022-05-23 11:20
 | 
Europe 0only1
Tbf to Karrigan they only won because s1mple forgot to reload behind the vent at 11-8 on Nuke A push, where no one checked his position and he came out for a triple kill while running out of bullets. And of course let's not forget the "plot armor" of Rain, surviving the whole Nuke with 2 to 5 HP
 | 
Poland tailal
cope more devilwalk 1 majar choko 0 majar
2022-05-23 11:33
Lets be real put Niko in this FaZe lineup instead of any player except karrigan and they would still win the major
2022-05-23 11:39
1 reply
in your dreams
2022-05-23 12:02
you forgot how strong faze roster was in 2018 the potential and strength can't be explained
2022-05-23 11:41
 | 
India tym2die55
Being "friendly" and keeping good "vibes" in the team is good, but it doesnt win u the tournaments. If u cant click heads u are not gonna win, its as simple as that... TRUE and that is why CARLOS buy yekindar. - olof + ropz = - jackzz + yekindar
2022-05-23 11:47
You can call NiKo whatever you want but you can't delete the fact that he singlehandently picked broky from FPL when nobody knew even who was that kid. Without NiKo he would probably still grinding on FPL instead of winning trophies. But i completely agree that karrigan changed him to a beast player. Also none said that NiKo is better IGL than karrigan but the thing is that karrigan has way better individual players to lead than what NiKo had. Washed olof ( sorry to say it tho :( ) washed coldzera and a new boy to the scene who made so many mistakes back then. Karrigan has 2 top class riflers like twistzz and ropz and also broky became top player as well. Also NiKo left FaZe on late 2020 and they started winning trophies on 2022 with a completely different roster as well. The reason FaZe is so good is because they picked the right players on the right time when karrigan joined not because of NiKo being a problem.
2022-05-23 12:00
2 replies
You do realize that niko in faze also played with karrigan, olof, rain and guardian? Those were not random picks, they were considered as one of the best players out there and it was really good mix of players because they had everything they needed, good awper, good igl, riflers, that team on paper is stronger than this one. Yeah he picked broky from fpl and how he played under his influence? He was really bad and just an average awp player. Noone was talking if niko or karrigan is better igl, problem is his ego hits up and he takes over everything, you can see that in g2 aswell because their strats are same as when nexa was in g2 and you cant deny that.
2022-05-23 12:12
1 reply
As for broky do you know what experience is ? When NiKo picked him he was completely newboy and with 0 experience as well. Even if karrigan was there he wouldn't make him a top class player from the very begining. As for FaZe 2017-18 i agree they had all the pieces that they needed and they made it work wdym ? Also the team makes an IGL look good or bad and not the opposite and great examples for that is gla1ve and boombl4 or maybe more. People called gla1ve goat IGL some years ago but now that he hasn't prime device dupreeh magisk and in gneral astralis era , he can't win anything and people talk shit about him. People called boombl4 bad and overrated before NaVi's domination in 2021 but after that they called him 1 of the best IGL's. NaVi's domination was thanks to the trio of s1mple . elec and b1t. TLDR : The team and the players make an IGL look good or bad and not the opposite.
2022-05-23 12:41
Niko isn't the problem, just Karrigan and this current roster clicks. Just like how Karrigan wasn't "the problem" in TSM/Astralis, just Gla1ve and that roster clicks better.
2022-05-23 12:08
1 reply
The old Astralis roster obviously.
2022-05-23 12:09
Niko creates a toxic and stressful environment. Faze is so good, because they have one very experienced igl and 4 strong individuals in a good form who are friendly, professional and motivated.
2022-05-23 12:16
Did you know that ROPZ is not 100% happy with Karrigan as an IGL? Karrigan asked Ropz to believe him as an IGL on the champions interview after the final. CSGO evolves each game, and Faze is a top notch team, with many unique and individual qualities. Niko was not the problem nor the solution alone on any team. Do you have a job? Do you know how it is to work with someone who is toxic or not nice?
2022-05-24 14:24
niko IGL = tournament wins he is not bad as everyone talk
2022-05-24 14:28
take your meds
2022-05-24 14:29
'Being friendly and keeping good vibes is good but doesn't win you tournaments.' Well you obviously need some amount of skill along with good vibes. You also need mental fortitude on the biggest stage. And yes good vibes and a positive attitude goes a long way in winning an event of this magnitude.
2022-05-24 14:36
Go drunk you are home! Haven't read such a delusional post for a long time. Don't try to make Niko look like he is not a problem. He is the problem and he has to deal with his problems alone, before he can win anything.
2022-05-24 14:41
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
United States
Cooper-
855 viewers
Top streams
All(9)
Casters(5)
Streamers(3)
Organizers(1)
United States
Cooper-