Thread has been deleted
Last comment
G2's problem is XQTZZZ (and why this event will decide if the Yekindar move is or isn't worth it)
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE 
WARNING: THIS THREAD IS LONG AS FUCK, AND OF COURSE YOU AREN'T READING ALL THIS (if you are, I love you and would love to see your opinion on this). I TALK ABOUT THE FOLLOWING POINTS, JUST GO TO E ONES YOU CARE AND RESPOND TO THEM IF YOU LIKE: 1- Intro 2- The problem 3-NiKo 4-Aleksib 5-XQTZZZ 6-Yekindar or no Yekindar 7-No Yekindar 8- Yes Yekindar Up to now you all have seen me deffend the Yekindar move, Aleksib, NiKo and XQTZZ. I've come to think about some points that I have only now materialized into words. This team has potential. It has some nice strats and in my opinion the most man to man stacked roster in the world. What is sincerely missing is the cohesion who can be claimed on 3 different people. Number 1: NiKo. No NiKo isn't the IGL destroyer you all make him to be. But as someone who did have a vey large ego like he did, I get how he probably reacts to an IGL. Not that he hates him and wants to take the role conscientiously, but he hasn't seen the importance of Aleksib in that team, and until they win something or someone gets it into his mind, he won't see it. Number 2: Aleksib. He is IGLing well. If ou think he doesn't, look at the games. The calling isn't the problem per say, just everybody being choking pussies when they start loosing. He problem with him is that he doesn't know how to deal with star players outside of the server. Playing with Valde and Sergei isn't the same as playing with those guys, even if most of the players there have chill egos. They require certain things and ways to deal with them. Aleksib is smart, I know he'd eventually get along to learn it, I just hope that doesn't loose the squad Number 3: XQTZZZ. This is the biggest responsible. It's his FUCKING JOB to make people work together. It's not his job however to let aleksi sort it out and go complain about it on 1pv fr. NiKo is a crybaby. Aleksib is not experienced with star players. It's your responsibility to tell them both to sit the fuck down. XQTZZZ's spot is safer than any player apart from m0NESY (I won't justify this claim in the thread, if need be I'll justify it in the comments), so just quit being a shiny bald spectator and move your pieces. The crossroads (Yekindar or no Yekindar). I, as a fan, of course feel hyped about a star lime Yekindar joining, as I did about the possibility of Ropz. But this roster piece by piece should be by the end of the year the best in the world, or at least contending for it. This tournament decides it for me. If they go there and win it, and there is a big chance XQTZZZ just did something for once and yelled at people just as he did in Vita, they might go there, dicks in the table and win that semi relevant tournament. Just make NiKo play like he played with the worse version of the system, m0NESY is already improving, Hunter is better than NiKo know tbh so just keep on going. Jackz is more than fine and Aleksi, do some FFA or smth. Your calls are great, but NiKo has a kill threshold to get your respect, as S1mple, Coldzera and many other players have. This team can kick ass this tournament, and I know that they just need the first to make them work, just like NaVi did last year. If not get Yekindar. Talk with him and keep him as a buyable player. Tbh just bet on this and straight up start negotiating. He'll be good enough for the mood and is friends with m0NESY, so it's fine. Plus he's the best entry in the world. Most likely, the problems aren't going to be fixed, Niko isn't going to be a top1 player in the world, so you'll still need firepower, because HuNter isn't carrying you to consistent tournament wins. So that Yekindar firepower together with Hunter, Monesy shooting and Aleksib calling gets you a tournament, and makes NiKo get his dick back on the table.
2022-05-26 02:13
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
-aleksi
2022-05-26 02:14
19 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Read the Aleksi section my friend.
2022-05-26 02:15
18 replies
 | 
Finland stounis
Look at his flag
2022-05-26 02:33
1 reply
jabbi | 
Poland czan
exactly
2022-05-26 07:07
 | 
Japan fiji_zay
I think nexa was better. Maybe he wasn't that great at calling but he was a great firepower.
2022-05-26 02:38
11 replies
hltv.org/stats/players/9618/nexa?startDa.. Wouldnt call this a "great firepower". Better than aleksib sure but not even by much.
2022-05-26 06:58
 | 
Finland Poikanen
We know damn well what happens when Aleksi is replaced with firepower
2022-05-26 08:25
9 replies
I know nexa has 3 consecutive finals with weaker G2, aleksi went home without playoffs Wont bother with Flag, Flag, G2 sucks because of him and his calling style. Didnt work in OG, certainly will not in G2
2022-05-26 08:44
8 replies
 | 
Montenegro bel0wsk1
Worked in OG,got them to 6th in the world. Maybe it hasn't occured to you that they have different igling styles,and that NiKo is a fucking pussy that doesn't wanna listen to anyone except his mates(he wanted no joke to get fucking emi as a coach).Nexa has zero intelligent calls,and we can all see how Nexa's doing in a slightly stronger OG than the one Aleksi had in 2019. Your serbian igl sucks, he just told NiKo to do what he wants, and NiKo was the only bright star in that entire team. -1
2022-05-26 09:13
7 replies
Worked in OG for years gave nexa 17th tram in the world. You early have issues with Serbs and go to shrink. Nexa igled 2 tournaments and its early to judge. Niko have his flaws and if you followed you could see Im not defending him not attacking aleksi, just.saying his style if not for g2. And your knowledge about cs is amazing "Your serbian igl sucks, he just told NiKo to do what he wants, and NiKo was the only bright star in that entire team." Lol. He got wnd place in major and 300iq aleksi lost to furia and went home before playoffs. No scener angry
2022-05-26 09:19
6 replies
If its too early to judge then same with aleksi
2022-05-26 11:34
5 replies
Aleksi have 40x better team and didnt even get to playoffs. Nexa did 3 consecutive finals with awpmanek. Every rational discussion ends here
2022-05-26 11:59
4 replies
Its too early to judge nexa but not too early to judge aleksi while they started to work with their teams at the same time 💀 btw aleksi got into katowice playoff icymi
2022-05-26 14:32
Wtf :DDDD "Nexa igled 2 tournaments and its early to judge." How is it a different thing???
2022-05-26 14:38
2 replies
Ok of you think G2 and OG have same aspiration and expectation. No need to defend Aleksi from me, I like the guy #143
2022-05-26 14:56
1 reply
different expectations, but time doesn't work differently with OG
2022-05-26 15:05
he doesn't know how to read unfortunetaly
2022-05-26 03:08
sdy | 
Indonesia Friedge
Nah sorry hes calling super shit rn
2022-05-26 06:47
Is it true that you've copied what Thorin said?
2022-05-26 09:51
i would add that g2 playstyle isnt any different when nexa played and when aleksi is here, 4 players are focused on taking site, while 5th player is lurking b lowers, boiler, underpass etc etc its pretty obvious that aleksib has zero influence on calls
2022-05-26 15:26
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Also sorry for the swearing and rude expressions, but I'm happy AF today, physics test went great, so yeah That's how I think in English when I'm very very happy
6 replies
 | 
United Kingdom Jonty04l32
Your thread is actually not that long, I've read and created much longer pieces of text. xD I'm really glad your day was good, friend. ^^
2022-05-26 02:28
2 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Thx mate. You're always there for the positivity. Props
2022-05-26 02:30
And you responded with nothing congrats
2022-05-27 11:41
Congrats mate
2022-05-26 03:25
a great physics test makes you feel like as if you can rule over the world with your knowledge XD can't blame you for being happy cause if you understand physics it's actually a GOAT of a subject
2022-05-26 08:01
 | 
United Kingdom Fayn02
I really respect the effort gone into it so thankyou, i enjoyed reading
2022-05-29 10:19
 | 
Germany Matrixrl1
bump ( didnt read yet )
1 reply
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Thx mate :)
2022-05-26 02:15
 | 
Luxembourg 2000
G2 problem is NiKo's EGO and Aleksib replace this 2 with NEXA and Spinx and you can already see the results. This is just beyond coping nothing else we get it you're G2 fan but holy xD
2022-05-26 02:17
9 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Nexa is a worse IGL than Aleksib. Same team worse results. While Aleksib in way less time has improved every player barring NiKo, who can't be improved. Spinx isn't even close to being what NiKo is Not coping tbh, just a long thread about the teams problem. I like writing both narratives, poetry and analysis a lot, and the analysis are here aha. Also the problem with the clashes should be fixed with the coach being strict (something Malek wasn't)
2022-05-26 02:20
8 replies
Same team worse results? Are you even watching cs? How 3 consecutive finals, including major is worse then going home in legends faze losing to furia? Wirh amanek on awp while aleksi got monesy Pls
2022-05-26 08:46
6 replies
I think he meant with OG. As a fan you should know which one was better with OG tbh.
2022-05-26 08:58
5 replies
I am fan of VP but they removed a flair. Support OG a bit since nexa. He was talking aboit NiKo so I assumed about G2
2022-05-26 09:06
4 replies
Ok. Just compare OG with aleksi and then with nexa. Imo both teams just need little more time but sadly OG is going to switch some players so lets see how long does it take.
2022-05-26 10:59
3 replies
I wish both of them luck, dont get me wrong, but I dont think G2 can suceed. OG isnt top contender so there hardly cam be failire except then fell out of top20
2022-05-26 11:34
2 replies
I'd like them both to succeed in some level but I'm already prepared to be disappointed.
2022-05-26 13:29
1 reply
I have kinda same feeling. OG is not promising without potential Yeki+JKS combo. G2 is good on paper but NiKo has to learn to play in system and aleksi need to stop complicating tactics
2022-05-26 14:28
 | 
Czech Republic Evis1337
That is true, spinx is a star player now and niko is not.
2022-05-26 14:50
 | 
Czech Republic poledne
who the ... is XQTZZZ? and yeah you are right in some areas .. but mainly they jsut need someone better as 4thand 5th player ...
2022-05-26 02:17
11 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
He is the coach. Was the coach of Vitality before the Danish guys went over to there. Jackz and Aleksib are fine as players (Aleksib is a little bit bad as an individual, but this is abnormal for him, as he wasn't ever this bad). I agree that an upgrade could help as mentioned in the Yekindar part .
2022-05-26 02:22
9 replies
 | 
Czech Republic poledne
I mean the best team that could actualy exist would be to kick katigen and make NIKO igl but that will never hapen :D that would make them win all literely
2022-05-26 02:27
8 replies
 | 
Czech Republic poledne
BUT if you want normal etam to try safe g2 you would need to do alot .. that monsey is to arogant to play the game with is niko problem too you can´t win alot stuf with arogant people you need well ff people just look old astralis they wereall 5 good aimers and non of them was greedy for kills that is exacly what oyu need .. and that is exacly why alot of pople aresaying faze was major with 0 resistence and i agree they themselfs even were tthat good ... the cs:go went to dark ages the sec astralis desbanded and even before that when they stated to be greedy ...
3 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Very confusing text, but just some stuff I'd like to point out. m0NESY isn't what G2's social media wants him to look like. He isn't this banter awper like S1mple, contrary to how he imitates his style, personality wise he isn't very arrogant. He and HuNter in fact just don't complain a lot. Only complain HuNter ever did in that team was kennys after 1,5 years of whiffs But I do get your point of getting low ego players and I do agree with it, though an IGL is important
2 replies
 | 
Czech Republic poledne
m0NESY isn't what G2's social media wants him to look like. He isn't this banter awper like S1mple, contrary to how he imitates his style, personality wise he isn't very arrogant. yeah taht is what i said somewherer :D i think they should replase him coz you can´´ win alot with arrogant palyers yea hthat is why i said niko should go do igling it would be ltieerly 100IQ move .. i mean he would need like go for some prastice for having eazy going stayle nad don´t be so tence with everythink ...
2022-05-26 02:35
1 reply
 | 
Czech Republic poledne
I mean i know everyone is saying it but i think i could help them, but that is just not realistick so i jsut say whatthey need, they need someone who will getthe best of everyone who will be there for them and who will tell them the trueth no matter what so they know how good are they doing. Always say 1 positive think about a game nad 1 negative and that will help you move past your self nad be better .... so even when they 16/0 someone point out the mistakes always play for win always try to be better/ smarter try to think outside the box, that will really help alot :)
2022-05-26 02:37
niko igling worked so well in the past
2022-05-26 07:02
 | 
Finland Qtto
Niko was an igl in esl proleague when aleksib had covid. That tournament didnt went well:)
2022-05-26 09:49
2 replies
amanek was the IGL?
2022-05-26 10:10
 | 
Czech Republic poledne
yeah but he is still the main aimer nad an igl I am saiyng he should be back up aimer and an igl, that is complitly diferent
2022-05-26 14:35
 | 
Czech Republic poledne
i am stategest my self and i lie kto paly the game based on tactics and startegy my aim is shit but i still manage to get to global by palying smart ... so i know how to do stuf. AND i think the main problem now a days is you need alot of firepower on team you need all 5 to be good or at elaset all 4 with ok ish igl let´´ look faze they win notthank to karigen or all that shit they won coz ropz secend gues karigen at all and when they were practising he himself stud up and bring stuf to the table.. hell even karigen said he is wherer he is thank to ropz... so to the point you need amazing aimer with is ropz, twitsz and broky, they can all go 1vsx nearly all the time so even when 1 or 2 have bad day yo ucan still win stuf plus you need your suport player to actualy be aimer liek rain that you jsut put to suport role .. so g2 need to take someoen like magisk,yekender, electronic or someone like that and tell him to go learn all suport stuf (ik it will take long and he will feel ba, BUT ) if you find a guy that can do it liek rain did you will have amazing palyer that can go 1vsx and still sup for you just like broky do he can go 1vsx and still know flashes and so on with we say in major on that inferno roof) so i think realisticky that the best team would just be 5 guys who aer acing aim stuf know all suport flashes nad stuf liek that and are fine poeple who don´´ feel liek they can kill all nad who will let others shine ...
2022-05-26 02:23
ok
2022-05-26 02:19
1 reply
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Ok thx for the approval and bumb my flair friend
+1
good point on the coach, thats actually very true, he should help aleksib more, look like he doesnt do shit and just let niko egos run free
2022-05-26 02:24
1 reply
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Yeah, pretty much. Thx for reading and agreeing:)
2022-05-26 02:26
everyone's the problem except the guy put in star positions' and who played at 1.25 last year and is at 1.10 at best this year COPIUM
2022-05-26 02:26
1 reply
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
HuNter? m0NESY? NiKo? Who are you talking about I didn't get it sorry. How am I reasonably coping if I'm actively complaining about the team's state and players? Is it because I didn't complain about Jackz, HuNter or m0NESY? Well all 3 of them are doing their job just fine, so I didn't see them as a problem. None of them has a big ego nor creates problems for the team, in the case of Jackz it's the exact opposite
2022-05-26 02:28
 | 
Germany Matrixrl1
the XQTZZZ point makes sense, but im not sure if he is the issue of that problem. maybe just the reaction he gets from the players leads to how it is now
2022-05-26 02:27
7 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Good point. Maybe phrasing it as he isn't being the solution he should be is better? Tbh I'm not expecting much longer before he starts doing something, as he was very strict in Vita, plus Carlos isn't tolerating this shit for much longer
2022-05-26 02:29
6 replies
 | 
Germany Matrixrl1
ye true
2022-05-26 02:53
 | 
Germany Matrixrl1
i feel like he can be the solution tho. if you look at how many changes G2 did: bringing in an IGL who works completely different, a new coach coming from a different language even, and a 17 year old awper with no tier 1 experience up until now. that just leads to inconsistencies especially in the beginning for someone like NiKo who had good synergy with his old teammates. just a lot of factors rolling into how the team works and more importantly, factors XQTZZZ cant have direct impact on in an instant as a coach. m0nesy gaining that experience, aleksi being more familiar with how the niko-hunter duo operates and niko being more femiliar with how aleksi operates ( as a role player; for example Mirage A, not even IGL as a whole for the team ) are all things that he cant really directly improve and that we dont see ,not being part of the team. "give them time" usually sounds like such a basic answer to any roster move, but i feel like especially in this case ( and the vitality one ) they really are whats needed. edit: corrections edit 2: added brackets
2022-05-26 03:01
4 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
I do agree with you on XQTZZ and I never would kick him on this team (as I said , he's the last to apart from m0NESY). I just think that he is being to slow to start working on there, but as a guy pointed out, mastering English might have been some input lag put in between the reaches
2022-05-26 03:01
3 replies
 | 
Germany Matrixrl1
ye there is a lot going on. and little changes/improvements can probably go a long way if made in the right areas (and not even necessarily in-game ones), E.g. XQTZZZ being better at bringing in his thoughts concerning the language issue.
2022-05-26 03:04
2 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
+1
2022-05-26 03:05
1 reply
 | 
Germany Matrixrl1
good thread tho. 8/8 reading ))
2022-05-26 03:06
What exactly are you basing this "Niko and Alexsi are having problems with each other" on?
9 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Looking at their faces. What analysts say The fact that NiKo plays in a certain way when he is cracking up (same as he did with Karrigan when shit started to hit the fan) Not saying that NiKo is trying to kick him or that Aleksibob is suppressing him or whatever. In person I do believe their relationship is fine and professional. I just think that NiKo isn't the best a taking orders when the orders aren't 1 Working very well (I.e winning) 2 coming from a friend, and Aleksib is a strict IGL who never worked with stars. So there's where my assumption comes from
2022-05-26 02:36
 | 
Finland stounis
youtu.be/9JIQUbjhf68?t=39 Also after every win, every player hug and celebrate together. But niko and Aleksi just do a fast high five and don't say anything. If you are good at reading human's body language, you can just see it.
2022-05-26 02:37
7 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Thx for helping out aha. Though to not take it to the extremes, there are a lot of voice Comms of Aleksib saying stuff like "NiKo you're insane let's go". Not the best but not the worse relationship. Winning the next bunch of tournaments would help :P
2022-05-26 02:43
3 replies
 | 
Finland stounis
Yea, but I don't see Aleksib as the problem, but NiKo's massive ego. ''Get the fucking inside'' who tf speaks like that to people. He clearly didn't want to wait for Aleksi. But yeaahh
2022-05-26 02:46
2 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
NiKo is NiKo. Unless you're his cousin, Balkan, Coldzera, or made him win trophies he's not going to be a very consistently polite person
2022-05-26 02:47
 | 
Denmark nicram64
Wtf was that even in elevator his EGO makes me uncomfortable
2022-05-29 12:12
That's your proof? Seriously?
2022-05-26 03:21
1 reply
Thinking same xD
2022-05-26 07:12
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina Biske
literally 14:45 is contradictory
2022-05-26 08:19
 | 
Czech Republic poledne
eazy fix +valde + Yekindar- Jackz -aleksib niko as igl eazy fix niko had never been in a team that had enought firepower this would fix it ...
2022-05-26 02:32
i mean every g2 fan is just looking for someone to blame at this point but unless you could see the behind the scenes of the team, there is really no way to know who should take most of the blame
3 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Not blaming anyone per say, just pointing out the 3 people who aren't working properly with eachother. There is someone to blame of course, because if not it would be working. Even if the person to blame is who picked the players. I don't have the capability to speak with full certainty, but both you and me can speak about it with a degree of confidence, given the openness of the scene, analysts' comments and looking at the game
2022-05-26 02:38
2 replies
sure im just saying its hard to measure a coach's impact on a team or lack their of
2022-05-26 02:48
1 reply
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
That's fair enough tbh
2022-05-26 02:52
Reasonable take overall, but I agree with #24 that a lot of this stuff is mind reading. That being said this is a forum so you can speculate all you want.
2022-05-26 02:35
1 reply
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Ahaha it is true that I am speculating , but as speculations go, I've kept myself down to earth, or so I would think :P
2022-05-26 02:39
I've read it all, it is interesting and i meet u with most of these ideas, only 1 idea is too wrong which is aleksi, this is not the time to prove yourself proving yourself should already be done its do or die now this team was bought to perform and it is unacceptable to see g2 choke from 2-1 to 2-3 on major playoffs, i really see in the server aleksi calling bad as fuck and on the ct side omg it hurts my eyes they are just dispersed and 0 chemistry or cohesion, aleksi is too based he got no style of calling, tempo of playing he is just too boring to watch and inaffective nexa was way way better like miles away if g2 wana succeed they need a proper igl and a stable on
2022-05-26 02:36
23 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
I agree with the proving himself now part. I disagree with blaming him on CT sides. Calls are there, the problem is the players are either overconfident or underconfident a lot of the time, so it makes it hard to make the team look coherent. Like you can't blame him for NiKo overpeeking and loosing 5 rounds in Vertigo Vs Furia
2022-05-26 02:41
He could be doing better sure (mostly in fragging department), but nexa? Bro, nexa played 15 tournaments with Niko in G2 and didnt win a single one. Only placed 2nd twice. Thats a really shit record from 15 tournaments. Considering most of the time he wasnt even near the top and had a bunch of bottom half exits. Aleksib is already after 2 tournaments once 2nd place, half of what nexa did the whole time. And then nexa went on a speedrun to disband aleksib's old roster. Nexa is trash as igl.
2022-05-26 07:23
21 replies
i am sorry 2 years in OG and nothing good to say about aleksi so far he is really really bad in g2, hope he can learn and play better, because i like g2. :) but have to admit he sucks so far, also cant even get to 0.9 rating
2022-05-26 08:01
7 replies
Still better than nexa, no matter how you put it.
2022-05-26 08:06
4 replies
i dont really think so, if nexa had m0nesy and not amanek as an awper, who knows what could have happened. they almost won a map in major final without an awper. But it is all "what if" :D so we cant know :) as i said i hope aleksi improves, maybe they get to finals in next tournament (but lose to faze :D)
2022-05-26 08:08
3 replies
Yep, you remember 1 tounament, which was their best, good job. 15 tournaments, 0 wins, 2 finals.
2022-05-26 08:45
2 replies
lmao all i am saying is that aleksib is not doing better at the moment and it is fact, but aleksi fans are crying so hard everyday. was trying to be respectful but whatever
2022-05-26 09:00
1 reply
But its not a fact and I explained it to you.
2022-05-26 09:17
 | 
Finland Khroni
Aleksi 3 finals in OG over 2 years nexa 5 (?) finals in G2 over 2 years One of these teams has always been significantly better than the other and it has never been OG, it is a pretty small difference considering the calibre of the players on each team historically
2022-05-26 15:33
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
He got to 2 finals with them, semi finals of Pro league and a couple others, plus being topt/6 in the world with a worse team than Nexa has rn. He left and they disbanded in 3 months or so
2022-05-26 15:49
by saying nexa is trash u are saying aleksib is terrible cz honestly they are really close to each other when we talking about trashness they both trash tbh and if u are a g2 fan and u wana see g2 reach their full potential and be competitive u must be wishing that aleksi gets kicked asap niko igl is better lol anyways g2 did nothing this year only 1 final in the first tournament of the year all the teams were the first time playing in their rosters, i really dont know what can i say more, i mean its really dogshit the showing from g2 and idk how they are satisfied with it, considering the amount of money spent... i can see vitality doing way better than g2 in terms of progress. they are really far from the top 5 barely in top 10 and will be out of top 10 if aleksi stays
2022-05-26 17:41
12 replies
"niko igl" Lmao, that worked so well before right? Out of the relevant ones there was 1 fresh lineup in katowice, Vitality. Vitality was bad in katowice and are bad still. Literally no progress in their results. At this point I'm sure you're just a baiter, because everything you say is pretty much the opposite in reality.
2022-05-26 18:31
11 replies
omfg name checks out and u expect me to take you seriously? ahahaah finnish people man the worse
2022-05-27 11:26
10 replies
Nice argument. Forfeit loss for you my friend. Its nice when you cant counter me anymore you just start insulting.
2022-05-27 12:51
9 replies
what else can i counter, as soon as i saw 'vitality was bad in katowice and are bad still. Literally no progress in their results" i knew this guy is just another finnish who understand shit in this game and tryhards in gold nova MM lol whatever u say ur right man sorry didnt mean to bother u hahah
2022-05-28 18:32
8 replies
Vitality in katowice 9-12th -> proleague 13-16th -> pgl antwerp 9-11th. So where exactly is the progress you're talking about? They literally looked the best in katowice lmao. I've been +2300 elo for years now with 0 tryharding just playing for fun, thanks for asking.
2022-05-28 18:43
7 replies
lol 2300 is still bad and dont be proud u are finnish all of u are tryhards stop saying i play for fun cz all finnish people do in life is tryhard, prove? even here on a site u are tryharding, pls get a life asap xD
2022-05-29 06:32
6 replies
Again with the insults when you have no counter arguments. Good luck in life, you'll need it. Thats definitely not a way that gets you far.
2022-05-29 10:12
5 replies
aagain u take it as an insult cz ur brain cant comprehend that i didnt even insult u i stated true facts and while ur iq is still in a developing mode i suggest do urself and us a favor and take a break from the internet asap
2022-05-29 12:07
4 replies
3 replies
omfg u are so lifeless man i didnt even blink and there u go replying already pls go seek a gf and a job omfg i never saw someone as useless as u in life ahahaha
2022-05-29 12:09
2 replies
I have both and I am actually at work right now. Getting that sweet sunday double salary browsing hltv. But #212
2022-05-29 12:52
Also you talking about useless is pretty funny considering that during this conversation you havent been able to back up any of your statements this far. Clearly there was a reason why you thought vitality was making some good progress, but as it turned out you're just talking out your ass and you cant be man enough to admit being wrong.
2022-05-29 12:59
The biggest reason why XTQZZZ isn’t working out well right now is because he’s still in the process of learning English. G2 did say they were getting him English lessons when he joined the roster, which is why he won’t be as vocal as he was in vitality. Once his English skills are better, he’ll take a more active role on the team. He’s still one of the best coaches in CS atm, m0nesy will turn into the next s1mple having him as a coach. He’s like a French B1ad3.
2022-05-26 02:45
3 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Fuck that's true. I did not remember that at all. That's actually a very good point that can explain everything. By now he should be improving, and the improvement is seen by more intervention, shown by better t sides. The lack of intervention still noticeable could also be related to that. +1 mate that's actually a vey niche detail that makes a world of difference
2 replies
It’s the same issue with vitality going international and with es3tag in NIP. Being able to comm in another language requires a strong grasp of it. Apex speaks English fluently but Zywoo and misutaaa clearly don’t, it’s a learning curve outside the game that’s affecting in-game play. Over time it will correct itself but at first, you can’t expect that much.
2022-05-26 02:53
1 reply
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
+1 though his English is surely improving well, as he was already learning in Vitality
2022-05-26 02:54
Great thread. Picking apart this g2 lineup is really interesting (and also complicated) First a couple things I think upfront: Even though I am a huuuuge aleksi Fan, there s no denying, that his aim is lackluster and has lost them maps (at least). Though his calls are great so far and I at least am very much content with them. The next one everybody likes to shit on is Niko and even though at the moment he is not as scary as he was before I would give him a pass. He will easily get out of his slump whenever he feels like it imo. The next thing about Niko is chemistry and this is a very difficult thing to judge and also a shared task for aleksi and XTQZZ to figure out with him. Maybe he just has not found his place in the new system yet. Also that s the next thing: we dont really know, how deep their playbook is as of now and how they feel in their respective roles. If this would somehow figure itself out we are talking about a extremely dangerous roster that can just eat any other Team at will. Though obviously this still needs work from the whole Team (even though Some are doing better and worse rn) Also yekindar could be either the Last piece to the puzzle or derail the entire thing in my eyes. Dont get me wrong, I love Yekindar but it just feels like the nature of this Team to stumble over a fly and just spit out All their intestines… so him transfering is not something they should necessarily do as they neither have reached their Full Potential yet nor have an abvious reason to do so (other That becoming the definitive most stacked Team in Cs history) So Yeah to sum things up: Its complicated Have a nice night and grats for your test
1 reply
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
First of all thx for the props, and nice response going part by part as my brain is at half capacity, and doing the response all at once would make me have an internal hemorrhage. +1 on Aleksib. An FFA dust 2 session with m0Nesy would help NiKo part was pretty good tbh. Some stuff I didn't remember, which is why I like doing this thread. Playbook and Yekindar parts are good points that I didn't really think about too much. Especially jow deep the playbook his, and how that can be a factor later on
2022-05-26 02:51
 | 
San Marino Loyuu
Vita +xtqzzz thanks
2022-05-26 02:50
I agree with this topic.
2022-05-26 02:55
1 reply
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Armenia scene best scene +1
2022-05-26 02:56
TLDR BUT -ALEKSI
2022-05-26 02:58
 | 
India Nijer
Don't care about anything else but rn best entry in the world is rain
2022-05-26 03:14
2 replies
 | 
India Nijer
Also people who think that Niko is in slump rn are dumb, what we saw in last 6 months of 2021 is peak form of any rifler in the world, expecting that sort of peak in this G2 is absurd because he doesn't have nearly as much space as he did in old G2 and now he has an actual awper who needs space to improve which is exactly what Niko is doing is helping monesy unlock his potential.
2022-05-26 03:25
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Yekindar is a better entry than rain. It's just factual, though rain is a fucking beast. On the NiKo part, what he did last year isn't expected, but litterally throwing games is a slump especially for him
2022-05-26 15:50
I think you did a great job breaking all of this down, and I really do think that this team just needs a bit more time to gel and gain synergy. I know everyone is desperate for results now but the change in IGL AND a new awper when the old system didn't even really have one, is too big to get to T1 championship level immediately. They did "okay" at this major with those things considered. I'm a Niko fan, so it's disappointing to see him slumping, and to see him not do better at the major, but I think within a month or two they should be in a much better spot.
2022-05-26 03:23
3 replies
Agreed. For some reason ppl had unrealistic expectations for G2. I dont think it has ever happened before that a freshly overhauled roster starts winning immediately. All the great teams have taken a good time before reaching the winning form.
2022-05-26 07:30
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
I agree mostly and I wouldn't even be putting that under question normally, but as a player the calibre of yekindar is available now
2022-05-26 15:54
1 reply
Understandable, Yekindar is a beast, but I think if G2 just continuously plugs new players in, they will NEVER find their footing, no matter who the replacement is.
2022-05-27 05:56
I think that this team will win tournaments even with Jackz but I'm a little suprised how low XQTZZZ's authority really seems to be.
2022-05-26 03:24
Your point makes some sense, but I would also say that saying he`s the sole problem is unjustified. I know you guys think it should be just ~plug and play~ G2, but they went under too much change for this to be actually true. Give them a bit of time and they might be contenders. keep messing and you`ll only get honeymoons
2022-05-26 03:29
1 reply
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Not saying he is the sole problem. I did and often do exaggerate tittles of threads in here to make people read into the points in them (if by some god forsaken reason you know me here, you'd be used to it), just pointing out that he hasn't been doing his job
2022-05-26 15:55
Valid thread and good to see someone who puts thought into their posts. Niko clearly has tilting issues and tries to play the hero way too much. World of difference watching him vs ropz since they're in the same category of superstar riflers. Yekinder would be cool but they still have an AleksiB/coach issue where they can't call plays effectively since everyone does their own thing. Realistically they should be top 4 along with cloud9 but both have mental issues unrelated to skill.
2022-05-26 03:44
+1 give aleksi more control over ct side too
2022-05-26 03:55
 | 
Finland AliSabid
Great points. Aleksi definetly should do some dm'ing. Let's hope they fix their shit and get it together, no need for changes as of now imo.
2022-05-26 03:57
2 replies
instead of dming, he should start working out, get jacked and hit niko in the jaw every time he doesn't listen to his calls. 100% solution
2022-05-26 15:21
1 reply
 | 
Finland AliSabid
I believe he does work out, seen him few times on NiKo's insta stories at the gym
2022-05-26 15:55
/open sry but prime G2 < prime FaZe /closed
2022-05-26 04:07
3 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Prime G2 was 2017 or 2021, and none of those teams won a major. This roster though at it's full capacity is better than FaZe imo. So is NaVi or Vitality
2022-05-26 15:57
2 replies
faze prime > major g2 prime 2017&2021 > no major
2022-05-26 16:55
kick ch0ko and this team will be better
2022-05-26 16:58
this is less of a question about the post and more picking your brain on aleksib and igl-ing in general i remember an interview with blamf talking about the need for his teams need to ''be more quiet'' so he could think strats, midround calling and so on (i cant find the interview since col has removed past csgo content, so source is literally ''trust me bro''), and that made me wonder about a couple of things. i believe there are two types of igls 1. is a feel/intuition based igl who just kinda knows what to do in a situation, they can switch their play on a dime and while they don't often have 1000iq strats, if are able to communicate their strats correctly and if the team full heartedly commits to the strat, the round can quickly turn around. the igl who come to mind here is cadian, as he have those t side 20 seconds left full rotate b type calls. and the other is thinking/logical types of igls, they are the type where they need to, stop and think before they get a read on the opponent and make a midround call. i would say the person who comes to mind as a thinking/logical igl would propably be the aforementioned blamf based on the earlier statement but also because of this clip on why he became an igl youtu.be/N3tJL6cc2sY?t=697. and while thinking igls can have some 1 billion iq plays, calls and so on, it comes at a huge cost which is consistency since it would take a lot of energy to use one's noggin constantly, less flexible strats and, besides pre planed set pieces, slower rounds. and in blamefs case maybe even a lack of communication since his teammates were being asked to literrally not give either as much or as detailed info so that he could think of his 1 billion iq move. we can see these inconsinstancies in their results with tournaments like blast spring finals where they beat, og, navi, faze and vitality but then literally next day, in the cs_summit 6 qualifier, they lose to big and contact gaming liquipedia.net/counterstrike/BLAST/Premi.. liquipedia.net/counterstrike/Cs_summit/6.. based on the inconsistency of both g2 atm and cols colossus makes me wonder if aleksib is also a thinking/logical igl since, as i just mentioned, both teams are inconsistent and because of his, often mentioned, micro managing which suggest a more planned/chessboard like strat, where he has an idea of what to do and he wants his teammates to follow that plan a t, but this of course has the aformentioned problems but also maybe a problem with niko. i think the entire team is propably fine with this except niko who want more autonomy like he had with nexa. this is a big problem since you cant have a thinking igl with a set in stone plan like aleksib and his strats and midround calling while also having niko not following that plan, basically, aleksib wants to play chess and has his winning move calculated but his queen is moving on her own making planning near impossible and therefore making results often unpredictable. this isn't to say aleksib is an inept igl like blamef was i.e he doesn't need silence to think, he thinks faster and he doesn't tilt as easily as blamef when he was igl-ing (which is a whole other conversation) making him superior in every way except aim wise, because altough g2 have had lackluster results i feel that aleksibs igl-ing hasn't been the problem, but rather their problem being that niko doesn't like to be bossed around and likes to play his own game in conclusion: i wanna die cause i spent 1 hour formulating/writing this in the middle of the night btw here is some interesting comments made by carlos (g2s manager) about the switch from mlaek as coach to xqtzz and why they did it youtu.be/or7pOrsaCPE?t=2031
2022-05-26 04:53
1 reply
 | 
China RADNIKEY
I definitely think the “thinking” IGL’s cause slower rounds and possibly inflexible playstyles, but I wouldn’t blame that for inconsistency. That probably has more to do with the other players on the team
2022-05-27 06:17
1. niko has to stop calling ct side and just let aleksib call ct which he did really good in og and ence 2. start picking more tactical maps and focus more on a tactical type of cs which aleksib is better at 3. if these 2 things dont happen just disband and a new igl wont fix it
2022-05-26 06:44
11 replies
any source on NiKo calling ct side?
2022-05-26 07:10
10 replies
i cant remember exactly where i know it from, but for example ur b apps player on mirage isnt calling how to play mid/a just because he isnt there to get the info, yes he might come with calls from spawn, but he isnt there in the action to have the perfect midround call so it makes sense for the ct side "igl" to make the calls there same goes for their vertigo where aleksi plays mid and niko ramp
2022-05-26 07:34
7 replies
so u have no source and just assumptions
2022-05-26 07:45
3 replies
yeah, everything is assumptions unless youre on the team
2022-05-26 07:54
2 replies
so is it fair to blame one person when you don't know for sure what's going on?
2022-05-26 07:55
1 reply
no not really, i could be wrong, but something has to change and i dont think roster changes will fix their problems
2022-05-26 08:02
lol in every team ANYONE can call on ct side as they should. listen to team comms on youtube. ofc there is game play that IGL dictates, but on ct side whole team is calling and trying to understand whats happening
2022-05-26 08:05
2 replies
i dont disagree, but when your team is not on the same page it doesnt go well and from the outside it doesnt look like they are all on the same page
2022-05-26 08:14
1 reply
okay man true
2022-05-26 08:17
Wondering the same. I saw some other guy talking about it aswell with no source.
2022-05-26 07:45
1 reply
I think the source was robu johnson's interview but I didn't watch it so can't prove
2022-05-26 14:41
Bro, do something good with your time rather than defending video gamers
2022-05-26 07:02
Fair points, worth a read.
2022-05-26 07:07
jabbi | 
Poland czan
i agree definitely xqc should just go back to streaming
2022-05-26 07:08
 | 
India skyl4rk
That's not long af
2022-05-26 07:09
 | 
Estonia Sn4pzhat
Nice text and as a G2 fan I agree, Idk Xqtzz seems to be afraid to scream at others, maybe his English levels let him down
2022-05-26 07:32
Appreciate the post, apart from a few typing errors (yes I did see #2) it was really nice. Now coming to the post- I think you are over valuing AleksiB. His calls don't really stand out, like Karrigan, apEX, even Jame when he's feeling it. But his fragging surely is one of the weakest amongst the top tier IGLs. Plus you also rightly mentioned his inability to be a leader outside the server. If you add yekindar to the mix, surely G2 won't win anything this year, cause of the roster being new / not being able to manage people. But at least they'll see that the problem indeed is AleksiB. Then the question would be, whom would they get instead?
2022-05-26 07:32
1 reply
-aleksib +yekindar Jackz IGL Stratbook: Rush A Rush Mid Rush B ez major
2022-05-26 08:03
LOOK, Aleksi's strats have looked clean af when they did go smooth. Like no team can touch G2 clean. But if it comes at the cost of aleksi having 0.5kills/round. something's gotta change. maybe move to coaching? better coach than blade and zonic combined i'll tell u.
2022-05-26 07:34
 | 
Finland KieZuZ
Not too long. Did read. Its hard to really tell what is going on without being inside the circle. From facial expressions they look very timid even after winning. NiKo looks like that all the time, something with NiKo is not right mentally. Aleksib has about 200 times said in interview that there are too many voices in the team. Maybe key is there to build good team spirit and clean out comms and calling priority.
2022-05-26 07:38
I think you may be onto something. Imo G2 dont need a tactical coach but they need a coach who has the respect of his players so when he tells niko for instance to stfu and listen to aleksi he will. Overall good thread i really love seeing these threads and not "Insert team name fix" threads
2022-05-26 07:47
You gave me hope for this G2 roster
2022-05-26 07:53
G2 in terms of raw skill yes is probably contender for top 1, G2 in terms of team play and consistency, I don't think so, Niko has been really inconsistent lately same with m0nesy, aleksib had some good reads against decent teams lately but he can still improve, also his firepower is atrocious, he needs to DM way more, jackz is just not the deal anymore, I know he is the only positive person on the team but if xtqzz motivated them, just like RobbaN or Blade does it won't be a problem to replace tbh and his stats don't help him keep his spot, lastly hunter has been playing out of his mind this year, if you exclude a few maps where he disappeared completely, most of the time he is pulling his weight and doing his job correctly TL:DR Monesy not experienced enough Niko plays like shit AleksiB needs to improve both his calls and firepower Xtqz needs to start giving more positive vibes to the team Jackz is washed Hunter is great
2022-05-26 07:56
sanest thorin fan
2022-05-26 08:03
Jackz needs to go. People like him because of his looks, he costs G2 games and has same or less impact than aleksib. That's horrible for "muh hard entry". Replacing him with YEKINDAR would be by far the best solution they'd do.
2022-05-26 08:05
1 reply
Tell me you don't watch G2 games without telling me you don't watch G2 games
2022-05-26 08:22
This is a great post. What I would like to add is if NiKo keeps calling CT sides, this team is fucked.
2022-05-26 08:07
I think - Niko + yek1ndar is the best move which sadly will never happen yek1ndar m0nesy and hunter can be top 10 players so if they remove the ego problem from team they can win a few title look how good faze are doing with 3 top top 20 players and a great igl. No Niko no choking ez
2022-05-26 08:15
 | 
Finland 5way
good points, agree 100% on XQTZZ
2022-05-26 08:28
Current G2 need only igl. Aleksi is overcomplicating every damn round by anticipation which is mostly wrong. He is smart guy but with this firepower you can call simpler and win. Thats why he failed to do anything so far. Niko is playing solo ramps vs Furia on vtg and anc is the wrongest move ive seen. Ofc, fins cant cope thus this threads
2022-05-26 08:49
why is XTQZZ more safe in the squad as NiKo ?
2022-05-26 09:13
Problem is hltv, they can't compete against teams that are already there because they changed the COACH+IGL+AWPER (for non T1 experience) Wake up mens, this is not csgo fantasy ultimate, if you build a new team, you need some months to build chemistry and understand how to play, specially if you don't swap one player for another that will do the same plays but the team is already there (olof->Ropz). They need to practise everything, from creat a map pool to have cleaner comms.
2022-05-26 09:23
1 reply
0/8 I buy best players in fifa and they win me the cup
2022-05-26 09:51
you just watched the thorin video and now you are repeating it
2022-05-26 09:28
2 replies
Damn, didn't know that. Respect Thorin if this is what he said
2022-05-26 09:50
1 reply
yeah there was a segment of them discussing about G2 in their Dexerto podcast where he pointed out how weird XTQZZ's comment was
2022-05-26 09:52
I think that NiKo don't belive in his IGL. He let Aleksib be his IGL, but he don't realy want it. Same shit with karrigan, and everyone knows how it ends. For me it's not smthg that you can work with and Carlos will need to decide who he wants more - NiKo or Aleksib. Ofc there is option that XQTZZ's intervention will help team's coulture and system, but I don't think so. He created very simpel system with apEX, he was good at macro-managing the lineup, but I don't think he will handel team with that level of complexity
2022-05-26 10:28
I am posting this because without jks there is no g2
2022-05-26 10:36
Cringe
2022-05-26 11:03
I agree with the xtqz take, him bitching in 1pv interviews is cringe. like bro, it's your fucking job to fit the players in, way more than aleksis. came off as a paycheck stealer. the fuck is he doing there with the team, just grabbing the VIP ticket to spec games?
2022-05-26 11:41
What I can see is that Aleksib took space making role off of Niko and he's not doing it well, matter of fact he's doing it on a below average level to be fair. Aleksi is a sexy nerd, but he should let Niko do it imo. Tho how that role swap actually happened I do not know, maybe Niko does not want it but he should fucking do it cause there's no one in the world who is better at it. Xqtzzz made it work with mentally unstable apex. And I am not saying that as a derogatory thing - he is mentally unstable, has 0 tact and timing, lashes out on people in the middle of the round, yolos and dies 10 rounds in a row when he's tilted - I feel bad for people who work with him. It takes time. Yekindar to G2 - I actually do not see how. You CAN fit it together, but at what cost? Jackz is doing pretty good job at being a sidekick for hunter and monesy, he understands setups they are doing and is completely selfless at it. He's one of the fastest players around and one of the best aimers in CSGO hands down (don't trust me, Niko said it him self that Jackz has better aim than him). Plus he's an awesome positive dude - perfect fucking pick for 5-th player to fill in roles as he's happy to do shit roles and will do it better than most people around. What Yekindar usually does collides with what Aleksib does, which already collided with what Niko does better. So I'd say as is G2 needs more time. monesy is doing a better than expected job as a 16-yo BUT he needs to mature as a player and be more vocal. That takes time and it will come in time when they figure it out.
2022-05-26 11:46
6 replies
your first sentence is already wrong, nikos role hasnt changed at all lol
2022-05-26 14:35
5 replies
Inferno. Banana. Who is there now? Aleksib. Who was there before? Niko. Or SOMETIMES Nexa Now it's exclusively Aleksib doing it, Niko goes in after aleksi dies. I honestly hope you are a troll. Or a one and only blind CSGO fan.
2022-05-26 14:52
4 replies
simply false, niko is always 90% alone in banana lol, you clearly dont watch their games. in mirage, niko is alone mirage mid on executes, on nuke hes alone outside. nothig has changed, stop coping cus hes trash
2022-05-26 14:56
3 replies
When you show delusions that player who just few months ago set records unseen before and records that will likely never be broken - when in your eyes such player is trash, then we've got nothing to talk about you and me. Go find someone else to troll, you won't trigger me with that braindead take.
2022-05-26 17:34
2 replies
nice essay on "troll" comment :D it hit right in ur feelings, choko, never good in mattering games.
2022-05-26 19:47
1 reply
It's a great delusion you show that I should think it matters how you feel about things
2022-05-26 19:59
"in my opinion the most man to man stacked roster in the world" sorry but I dont, how? youtube.com/watch?v=TasW2vlO0fE here is a good video and I know a lot of people dont like thorin but it is what it is, 58:33 they start talking about G2 You can see that aleksib system is not working, their coach isnt doing that good job so far and Niko is underperforming and it seems like he doesnt respect aleksib at all :D
2022-05-26 11:52
Finally one thread about G2 what makes sense and isnt only -aleksib.
2022-05-26 14:30
Good read, thank you. Regarding Aleksib: His playing looked in the first couple of tournaments like he tried to 'overplay' around his teammates. He tried to escape fights instead of taking them to enable his teammates - which hasn't been there as of yet, ultimately making him die without much damage done. The eye-test in the majors showed some improvement in Aleksi showing some balls in taking fights and holding his ground. The team hasn't shown very much cohesiveness. Too often on T-side they go one-by-one and trust on the individuals to make it. If the first guy dies the others just freeze instead of taking the space created/required to win (Inferno B-site). Better smokes and more confidence in the pacing to overwhelm the defenders is required (Although the inferno A-site take looks quite juicy). Same feeling on CT-sides that it falls too often for the individuals to save the situation - while entertaining/thrilling, unfortunately does not deliver consistently. Crossfires, trading, multikills just seem to be lacking on the defensive side and a miracle from huNter/NiKo/Monesy is required. Perhaps try to play more around retakes against good executes where applicable (Mirage A-site, Veritigo?)? The individuals seem to play like they hesitate, or in turn try too much - which to me is a signal that there is no full trust built yet between the teammates. On T-side defending the captured bomb site, the players seem to all play too passively and thus allow way too much room for the CTs which leads to lack of information and in case of lost 1v1s getting overwhelmed/flanked and to successful CT retakes - sounds familiar of the CT side defence? To me it looks as if they are in the middle of revamping the system which creates this lack of coherency. The decision-making of the individuals seems sometimes like a result of them being out of their comfort zones. Apart from hunter and the couple of clutches from monesy, the players have not looked like they are 'on top of the game' in the micro execution. It is difficult to blame any individual from outside, but having a smart player/guy like YEKINDAR would not hurt speeding up the process. Sorry if it came out too long, my first hltv post/comment/reply btw :-)
2022-05-26 14:34
2 replies
best 1st post I've ever seen on HLTV, congrats men
2022-05-26 19:51
Well put and fully agree. As much as I like the roster on paper there is still a ton of work to do on the execute/teamwork side. My biggest gripe is easily the "freezing" during t-sides if the entry goes the opposing teams way, seems like the whole team loses confidence in the gameplan and is very strange to look at from a team with such a high skill ceiling. T-sides have still been pretty good for G2 otherwise.
2022-05-27 12:02
i wouldn't say aleksis calls are good ,they are decent,not even near to other igls that are in the tier 1 right now,for the niko part i dont understand why do you say 'he had ego" as in past tense, he HAS ego problems right now and for you to say they just need to win something in orther for him to start believe other guys is insane,they need to trust one another always,when they win and especially when they lose,whitch in my oppinion is the biggest problem,insted of trying to fix problems its seem like they blame each other,and a tier 1 cs team just cant function like that, i dont know much about hunter and jackz they seem to be doing their job well and monesy also xqtaz to me doesnt seem to have much motivation,or at lest it seemd like that in the past six months,hes been hands off and just let aleksi do everything,and that got them nowhere as we can see,so he should try to fix that team energy if possibble
2022-05-26 14:44
1 reply
we dont know how good igl aleksib is because the team doesnt seem to work at all, he calls like "do this and this" and they dont do it, its very hard.
2022-05-26 14:57
 | 
Portugal SyruzZ
Good Thread. Interesting points. Definitely worth the read <3
2022-05-26 15:12
I read the entire thing so now you have to love me
2022-05-26 16:01
This lineup just needs some more time I think, It was disappointing that they didn't make quarters at the major but then you look at who they lost to. Only Furia was a bit surprising and probably should have went the other way. But the other 2 matches vs Heroic and Navi aren't really surprising. Ignoring external circumstances on paper these lineups have much more stability and consistency due to their rosters being together for so long, VS G2 who haven't been together for very long and have had issues playing with their full line up due to covid ETC. Even last major around this time they were basically in the same rut. I feel like everyone is forgetting they couldn't win anything and looked like absolute trash coming into the major, and only made it as far as they did because Niko was lights out. I remember Inferno VS VP in the semis it was just him for the first like 10 rounds. Now the current issue IMO really comes down to can you really let a talent like Yekindar go when you have a chance to grab him now? Honestly I think you can't, he's too good to pass up. Carlos has let Zywoo and RopZ go in the past and it feels like he won't make those mistakes again. Whether or not this will improve the line up is to be seen.
2022-05-26 17:13
tl;dr NiKo is the problem. Always been.
2022-05-26 17:47
They need an esport psychologist to deal with Niko's tilting and to learn how to react in situations with pressure. It won't change the cohesion per say but at least it will be an improvement. IMO XTQQZ should get Niko and Aleksib in a room and deal with each other issues, i agree the coach has to step up and get the team back on track.
2022-05-26 18:16
Team athmosphere is more important than really skilled individual players. Short term you win some rounds with skill, but you cant win difficult games / tournaments when the morale is not great. So if Niko has this ego-rage mode, then it surely hurts the team. Aleksi was not able to hit shots, that a random DMG MM player hits consistently. You cant have such a poor skilled player in a team that wants to contend for TOP1. Hunter, Monesy, Jakcz - i think they are fine. Maybe Jakcz could be replaced for someone better, but maybe it would hurt the team morale even more. so not sure its a good move.
2022-05-26 18:47
1 reply
jackz helps a lot with setups with monesy and hunter. Like mirage ramp push CT side, jackz is holding anti-flash for monesy or holding palace. A apps on Inferno, jackz is there with hunter quite frequently holding off a flank while hunter does his thing. I actually think jackz is doing a pretty good job at it, you need those players tbh.
2022-05-27 13:55
I mean to be fair to XTQZZ this is the first time he is joining a team and taking control of it when it has big egos such as NiKo. Also, doesnt help the fact that hunter was completely useless in the legends stage. yekindar move should be done anyways jackz is too inconsistent and they need someone better and more reliable than hunter because that guy sometimes turns into a ghost and does nothing.
2022-05-27 11:29
1 reply
I'm pretty sure apex has vastly larger ego, followed by a fact that he's not a particularly a good player.
2022-05-27 13:53
just sell trashKo and aleksiBad to Liquid or smth for disney money then get nexa back make him anchor/lurk,get Jerry to igl and YEKINDAR to entry /close
2022-05-27 11:34
Holy damn, what a long thread
2022-05-27 11:40
not this guy again
2022-05-27 11:48
i read the xtqzzz part, very cool
2022-05-27 11:50
-aleksi
2022-05-27 11:53
haha yea thats very instructive thank you -aleksi
2022-05-27 12:57
Zeus | 
India ELEXR
Niko fanboy mf, there is nothing wrong with XTQZZ.
2022-05-27 13:03
tldr but i agree
2022-05-27 13:04
 | 
Brazil flytw4tp
good thread mate. Aleksib is doing ok... G2 t side has improved a lot. It's a shame that they suck on ct side when they have an awper like m0nesy and legit tier1 riflers like NIKO and hunter. their main problem now is how to fix these issues, niko need to stop tilting everytime and Aleksib need to do his job and calm down his team and stop chocking.
2022-05-27 13:16
1 reply
 | 
Finland Qtto
i have heard that Niko calls their ct sides
2022-05-29 12:32
The current G2 problem in a nutshell (...) 1. The only IGL NiKo would fully respect is huNter- and only because they are cousins! Sadly huNter- isn't IGL, so anyone who should IGL the current lineup is doomed to fail! 2. The only coach NiKo would fully respect has not yet been born! Sadly that won't happen.
2022-05-27 13:41
jks | 
Denmark rolade
tldr please
2022-05-27 13:42
i do agree on most of it. The team itself is great on paper but OK performance-wise. I think the players need to individually step up their game. Their biggest problem is choking in important situations and not being able to close the game when they have the opportunity. If Niko is able to perform like he did a year and a half ago, Aleksi and JaCkz adding a bit more consistent firepower, they can definitely be one of the better teams in the world, if not the best.
2022-05-28 19:05
Haha imagine spending time to write this
2022-05-29 10:20
nice thread but u cant just keep throwing money at this problem this roster has shown flashes of brilliance katowice for example they need to find consistency first though with navi gone c9 uncertain vp broken up heroic being heroic this is g2's chance to shine don't let nip or astralis overtake u if dev1ce comes back nip is a contender for best itw if astralis can get valde or even jabbi they can become a top 5 team in the world again liquid are liquid will be irrelevant
2022-05-29 10:25
CeRq | 
Australia NoLeS
This G2 team is fantastic. Just needs to work on communication, aim, map awareness, crosshair placement, economy management, pistol aim, awp flicks, grenade spots, smoke spots, pop flashes, positioning, bomb plant positions, retake ability, bunny hopping, spray control and getting a kill. G2 with YEKINDAR is like a new FaZe except with 30x more likelihood of imploding
2022-05-29 12:10
Just kick Jackz already, look at FaZe before they got ropz. Some flashes of greatness, but always failing to make a deeper run. Everyone knows olof is a great guy, a legendary player who had a very deep connection with FaZe players, but him playing "ok" wasnt enough. Jackz to me feels a bit like olof, everyone is praising him for being a good guy, but his rating past 3 months is worse than most of t1 igls. I would say that kicking him for someone like Yekindar is a nobrainer.
2022-05-29 12:31
the most recent XTQZZZ interview youtu.be/ZiHqD1x_nTE
2022-05-29 13:57
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Portugal
zorlaK
2506 viewers
Top streams
All(20)
Casters(9)
Streamers(10)
Organizers(1)
Portugal
zorlaK