Demon Souls is a meme, lmao.
- WORST boss fights in the series by far - 60% gimmicks, a.k.a shit cop out boss design, 35% completely unmemorable or absolute garbage tier, remaining 5% is just Allant. who is barely even average design by today's Souls standards.
-WORST music by far (lmaooooo the old monk music had me in tears, it was so bad).
- WORST menu and inventory design by far, literally no idea how someone got paid to make that.
- Most archaic concepts that were later scrapped, like carry weight and permanently disappearing crystal lizards.
- Oldest and clunkiest gameplay - 4-directional rolls, inability to sprint while locked on
- Shortest game without any DLC or extra content
- Least weapon, armor, jewelry variety. Worst fashion because of it.
- Completely unmemorable NPCs except for the maiden. Patches doesn't count as he appears in every Souls.
- Easily the worst final boss in the franchise. By far.
- Worst PvP (2009 game, have not done any on the remake)
By the way, gimmick fights are not good boss design. Nobody thinks that. It seems you don't really like fighting bosses, you like a random puzzle posing as a boss fight in a combat game. Maybe go play some generic quick time event games that hold your hand? Seems more like up your alley.