Thread has been deleted
Last comment
BlameF underrated
NiKo | 
Denmark NiKo_Party 
One of the most underrated players. Easily a Top5 player with high impact.
2022-06-24 05:25
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
Fairly rated
2022-06-24 05:27
He is so good in his bai... I mean, lurking role
2022-06-24 05:27
 | 
United States benjiapollo
BlameF always frags out, but his teams never win. He's like a less impactful NiKo.
2022-06-24 05:29
14 replies
I think it’s pretty weird that astralis were ranked higher before he arrived when they had lucky, magisk and Dupreeh than they are now with him, K0nfig, and Farlig who are all statistically better. Like you would think adding someone with as high of stats as blame would make the team better, but at best they’ve stayed the same and honestly just looking at HLTV ranking they’ve even fallen
2022-06-24 06:43
12 replies
CeRq | 
Australia NoLeS
role clashes
2022-06-24 07:02
11 replies
But multiple people contribute to a role clash so it’s weird only the others get criticized for their performance. It seems as if blame got the majority of the roles he likes while the others kinda struggle
2022-06-24 07:05
10 replies
CeRq | 
Australia NoLeS
truth but he gets the roles because he can do it better than xyp9x, at the end of the day its better than the other way around. Noone can bait as good as BlameF. BlameF once baited his goldfish, caught a whale
2022-06-24 07:20
8 replies
I feel like you kinda have to do it like a math problem. Like if you swap Xyp and blames roles, xyps stats would go up and blames down, but if blame can do xyps roles and still get 85% of his current stats, and xyp gets a huge boost from playing his own roles, your team is probably overall better off. I felt the same way when he played w/ jks. I felt blame could do jks support role much better than jks, while jks could lurk almost as well as blame, and I thought swapping their roles would help the overall team
2022-06-24 07:24
7 replies
CeRq | 
Australia NoLeS
yeah but the math is xyp is definitely nowhere near blame's impact, xyp is not going to drop 1.28 rating average over the last 3 months, even when xyp got his best roles he was reliable but not a star. Current Astralis if Blame cannot 30 or 40 bomb they are done for every game. Xyp definitely cannot put up anything close to that regardless of position, the benefit of xyp doing marginally better will not exceed the huge loss of BlameF no longer being in a position to carry considering he carries every game and that they would lose without said carry
2022-06-24 07:27
6 replies
I mean they were doing just as well (technically better by team ranking) with magisk, lucky and dupreeh all of whom were not carrying anywhere near his level, yet the team functioned arguably better despite having arguably the worst AWP in T1
2022-06-24 07:29
5 replies
CeRq | 
Australia NoLeS
true but more teams sucked then honestly. + k0nfig is not good, Farlig is not much better than Lucky k0nfig's problem is this. Even if he is say 1.1 rating versus dupreeh 1.1 rating, 5 out of 10 games k0nfig will drop 0.7 rating, 4 games he will go 0.9 and 1 game he will drop 2.0. Whereas dupreeh has a narrower range, say 1 game 0.7, 8 games about 1.1, and 1 game 1.3. Consistency is better than peaking in that sense because if dupreeh versus k0nfig in this case, dupreeh will perform better (and therefore his team wins) 9 out of 10 times and loses the 1 time k0nfig frags really well. Especially in a game with bo3s and bo5s k0nfig will cause you to lose much more often even though his technical rating is comparable thus current Astralis is worse than you think. Gla1ve is slumping, xyp9x is somehow worse than last year, k0nfig is the most inconsistent player of all time, Farlig is a small improvement over Lucky, and then you add that the team chemistry is poor with bad role clashes and no more Zonic/old Astralis playstyle. It's clearly a worse team IMO
2022-06-24 07:38
4 replies
But I guess my point is that if the reason that Gla1ve and xyp are slumping so bad is bc their roles were taken, then we have to ask did the team actually improve from the addition of blame and K0nfig? Again farlig is clearly superior to lucky, even if not by a ton, so we can prob leave him out. Like, if astralis would be a better team had they kept magisk and dupreeh and just added farlig, how can we really feel bad for blame that he can’t carry when his addition correlates with the decrease in performance for the bottom performers? Like regardless of how good you are, if you join a team and don’t actually make them a better team, are you really a top player? I think this is a lesson in the fact that a team is not always the sum of its parts
2022-06-24 07:43
3 replies
CeRq | 
Australia NoLeS
Yeah but I think blame would have much less impact in xyp's role and xyp would have much less impact than blame in his role this team would do even worse than the magisk dupreeh lucky lineup this team as it is right now is probably the best they can do. + I guarantee you Blame would never accept moving away from star roles. And noone in Astralis is shameless enough to ask their hard carry to do so
2022-06-24 07:55
2 replies
I also start to wonder about blames stats vs winning on the previous teams he’s been on. Like he’s always had good stats, but the only team he consistently won on was CoL when they had: K0nfig - aggressive rifler RUSH - aggressive rifler oBo - Aggresive rifler Poizon - literally maybe the most aggressive AWP player in T1 at the time Like it feels so weird that other teams are able to make multiple passive players work, but seemingly as soon as you introduce another passive player the blames team it literally collapses, except blame who continues to put up similar numbers. Idk it’s just weird to me
2022-06-24 08:00
1 reply
CeRq | 
Australia NoLeS
blameF is just like that his playstyle is very, very inflexible. You have to build your team around him, he's like s1mple just not nearly as good
2022-06-24 08:01
Xyp9x | 
India NinX
Well, There are a few things that made Astralis 'Gods of the Games.' and it wasn't just one individual. After Kjaerbye left, It created a free flowing structuring. There was only 1 conflict that was the entry role. which both Dupreeh and Kjaerbye were comfortable in. Kjaerbye leaving means.. everybody had their roles perfectly sorted. Dupreeh on Entry, Gla1ve on IGL, Dev1ce on Awp and Xyp on Support. They just needed 1 piece for their lurks and all they had to do was look for it and they found a good fit (Which turned out to be a perfect fit) in Magisk. Mind you this was the time when Astralis was still a Player's org rather than a corporate. So find what fits was given higher priority than just stardom or etc etc. When new contracts were due in 2020. Core had decided they all of them will sign or no-one signs (Sauce: HLTV confirmed : bubzkji). But Dev1ce suddenly leaving for NiP threw everyone off and everyone were for themselves. With Magisk, Zonic and Dupreeh choosing to leave and Xyp, Gla1ve choosing to stay. Now Astralis is a publicaly trading corporation. Profit and loss determines Astralis's share price. Corporation thought if they bring in Superstars like Konfig and BlameF. They would be automatically still be contenders. + an Awper for cheap cause 1. there arent any or many t1 danish awpers. 2. They spent lot of money of Konfig and BlameF, So money needs to saved. can't have a lot of expenses in 1 go. Now my understanding is these players were brought in for their name/fame instead of their fit with the two players. F not only that poor bubzkji was also state on HLTV confirmed one of the reason he saw so less playtime was because he had position clashes with gla1ve. So now you have 2 Supposedly Super Star players to replace Dev1ce and an Awper who prefer rifles over awp and a lot of position clashes. Which they have somehow manage to deal with now. Cause everyone is playing relatively well with even Xyp's number increasing. its still a cluster F***, Trace, Gla1ve and Blame must be working on how to make things work cause Everybody will have to make sacrifices or else its not gonna function. Plus, Konfig is way too inconsistent with his numbers. He is a guy who can go toe to toe with NiKo and maybe s1mple too. But his mentals are not good enough. He goes god to pleb and vice versa very quickly. As for " blame got the majority of the roles he likes" it was because he was the only functioning superstar. So I guess that's why they allowed him to do what he wanted but Blame's style doesnt works against top 5 team. So they went to the drawing board and re-evaluated how they want to approach the game. There are a lot of assumptions in my understanding, and they will be there as I am an outsider looking inside. Lot Astralis's decision didnt make sense to me. But everytime I think of them as Publicly trading org, It makes some sense. I hope this helps you understand why despite Konfig, BlameF and Farlig they are a top 20 team not Top 5. TL;DR - Adding players with super star caliber wont make a great team if everyone has a problem with their roles. CS is not a Generalist game.
2022-06-24 07:40
ok gold nova 3 xd
2022-06-24 09:46
high impact? their results speak otherwise
2022-06-24 05:33
1 reply
Yea cause blame can't do 1v9 all the time the other peeps have to step up as well
2022-06-24 06:42
 | 
Australia Dadecum
>impact
2022-06-24 05:34
 | 
Switzerland Lacerta
Overrated
2022-06-24 05:39
 | 
United States Mattador424
Can’t be helped when Glaive, Xyp, and Farlig all can’t frag. Get this man some help
2022-06-24 05:53
4 replies
Xyp9x | 
India NinX
What about Konfig ? He is right now at least more inconsistent than Xyp
2022-06-24 06:47
3 replies
He is inconsistent but inconsistency is expected when you play so aggressively. Even in his inconsistency, he has been much better than Glaive, Xyp, and Farlig.
2022-06-24 08:15
2 replies
Xyp9x | 
India NinX
Absolutely, When he is god. He is god. No Doubts. unfortunately CSGO is not always BO1. If it was, I wouldnt be afraid to admit that there are ups and down with him.
2022-06-24 08:30
 | 
Denmark Luk9x
If you are a no brain pew pew player, you should at least hit your shots...if not, then use more yoyr brain and possitioning. Current k0nfig's form is neither pewpewing nor using his brain.
2022-06-24 09:31
Hes fairly rated everyone just spams bait memes so ppl get the idea that hes bad or something.
2022-06-24 06:40
3 replies
50% are not memes tbh
2022-06-24 07:18
2 replies
I’m not going to say he never baits, but hes not this perpetual stat padder some people make him out to be. Dude has some serious skill and the stats reflect it, his team is just kind of so-so.
2022-06-24 09:43
1 reply
+1 But many people say he baits and seriously think that
2022-06-24 11:51
 | 
Italy alastt27
after I read high impact I udertood this is a bait
2022-06-24 06:46
Xyp9x | 
India NinX
Definitely not underrated. I think he is fairly rated. Half of HLTV thinks he overrated other half thinks underrrated. But I will tell you what kind of player he is... He is an extremely frustrating player to watch. He was so annoying in Mirage for some reason. Every time on mirage only. Astralis could have closed movistar lot earlier. 3 rounds they lost on T side because BlameF was lurking. and by the time he came back to the team for execute. Movistar had so much map control they knew Astralis's execute They got flanked from B twice. Chad came all the way from B Apartments, clearing corners taking his time he is not getting baited. Managed to reach the A from Apartments to T and get 3 kills. This happened in CT too. His Ultra Passive Executes are one of the most frustrating to watch on mirage. cause it ends up taking lot longer than it should. He plays equally opposite on Ancient. He is usually pretty aggressive holding right angles and gathering info while fragging. Completely opposite to mirage. At this point, I want Astralis to ban mirage just because of BlameF. No other reason.
2022-06-24 06:55
2 replies
Do you follow astralis a lot? Can you explain my question in #10
2022-06-24 07:01
1 reply
Xyp9x | 
India NinX
I have been following its core for a long time. I will try to give prespective.
2022-06-24 07:14
CeRq | 
Australia NoLeS
BlameF is one of the riflers of all time
2022-06-24 07:02
1 reply
+1
2022-06-24 07:25
Astralis is a mess, They ONLY have BlameF. There is no saving this team. BlameF should seek other team, Astralis ruin him.
2022-06-24 07:04
3 replies
CeRq | 
Australia NoLeS
if I'm Blame why would I mald free MVPs every game and every tournament my team can't talk shit to me about anything, if I say I want to play this I get to because I am so much better than them I legit can play however I want I get recognised as a top 5 player statistically (maybe even higher right now, 1.28 for last 3 months) even though in any other team I am closer to top 15 Huge paychecks (Astralis will pay the fuck out of me because no Blame = top 20 team max) good life tbh
2022-06-24 07:32
2 replies
At some point you, as a pro player, want win some trophy.
2022-06-24 07:50
1 reply
CeRq | 
Australia NoLeS
Money >>> but if Blame wants trophy he must leave Astralis yes OR Astralis replace xyp9x with hard entry and replace Farlig with Dev1ce. Potential to win major = :))
2022-06-24 07:52
Overrated I think. Skilled player for sure but I always thought that's all of his good qualities. The rest is baiting, arrogance and not even being that good at it.
2022-06-24 07:20
blamef is a rifler for sure.
2022-06-24 07:25
k0nfig fell so BaitF could walk
2022-06-24 08:00
Yes blameF top1 this year
2022-06-24 08:29
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Brazil
gaules
49839 viewers
Top streams
All(36)
Casters(21)
Streamers(6)
Organizers(9)
Brazil
gaules