Thread has been deleted
Last comment
s1mple: messi vs ronaldo
Barbados migipop 
goat awlays recognizes goat youtube.com/watch?v=khQGLbZf3Mc
2022-06-26 02:28
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Canada MiLkBaGzz
facts
2022-06-26 02:29
2 replies
 | 
Brazil fenwave
1+ MESSI GOAT
2022-06-26 19:47
agree
2022-06-28 12:25
swag | 
Pakistan Zoincc
+1 messi goat
2022-06-26 02:31
Non-biased , above average IQ football fans mostly choose Messi over Ronaldo. Like its so clear
75 replies
its cause cr7 fans shout the loudest, its an easy observation what types of personalities are attracted by the cr7 personality and messi personality. Its quite similar with s1mple and zywoo
2022-06-26 03:29
74 replies
so your saying zywoo > s1mple? lulw
2022-06-26 03:46
20 replies
you cant say that cause both stats and achievements are on simples side rn. But yes, i say zywoo has higher potential and skill ceiling than s1mple
2022-06-26 04:43
19 replies
0/8
2022-06-26 09:37
7 replies
i think zywoo's floor is higher than s1mple's but s1mple's peak is better than zywoos
2022-06-26 09:43
6 replies
True
2022-06-26 10:07
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp
+1
2022-06-26 10:14
+1
2022-06-26 15:10
 | 
Poland seinterc
true
2022-06-26 20:59
s1mple's peak is unreachable for any other player
2022-06-26 23:29
1 reply
forsaken disagrees
2022-06-27 09:13
Quaresma had higher ceiling than C.Ronaldo but one is on youtube compilations of turk league while the other in history books.
2022-06-26 20:58
9 replies
Everyone says that about Quaresma but I don't understand why, he had a higher dribbling ceiling maybe but not overall
2022-06-27 02:07
8 replies
All the clubs were looking very close both of them, but the one who got more attention by then was Quaresma, maybe because he had some "magic" on those boots, not just for dribblings but shooting with effect having trivela as his shot signature, that's why Barça bought him instead of Ronaldo and when United saw that, they bought Ronaldo before it was too late. Ronaldo worked hard while Quaresma cried about Rijkaard every game and he was benched and had attitude problems for the rest of his career. youtube.com/watch?v=pEiEAXAtdoM If you search for interviews of that time you'll see how everyone praise both, but everyone thought the special one was Quaresma. “When I arrived at Benfica I had to play against Sporting Lisbon in the first week. Five minutes into the game I turned to Pepe Carcelen [assistant manager] and said: ‘Have you seen these kids?’ One was Cristiano Ronaldo and the other was Quaresma. One on each side of the wing.” “The truth is both have become extraordinary footballers. I liked Quaresma a lot better in that match but obviously, Ronaldo has been the best in the world.” Camacho 'The first time we came up against Ronaldo, we were more worried about Quaresma' Peter Crouch
2022-06-27 09:51
7 replies
That's insane, just because of the trivela? I mean its very cool and does produce some great goals but its nowhere near as effective as just shooting normally (except from maybe very specific parts of the field). Well, too bad we couldn't see him fully bloom
2022-06-27 12:09
6 replies
bruh, that was his signature shot, which is quite difficult if you see how he does and the angles he take, but obviously he had everything to be excellent player back then and he knew how to shot in many ways even how to score from rabona among many other resources.
2022-06-27 12:20
5 replies
Its not that difficult honestly, Modric does it just as good and no one cares about his trivelas
2022-06-27 12:46
4 replies
No one cares about Modric trivelas? Lmao do you even watch football
2022-06-28 15:53
3 replies
They don't get nearly as much hyped as Quaresma's
2022-06-28 16:32
2 replies
Cause it was all Quaresma was known for at some point. Modric however is one of the best to ever play the game in his position.
2022-06-28 16:39
1 reply
100% agree
2022-06-28 16:54
 | 
Mongolia k0ng0
Lulwat.
2022-06-27 00:03
your argument made sense in the beginning but the conclusion is that zywoo > s1mple and that is just not true, sorry
2022-06-26 04:57
34 replies
it was about personalities. The analogy is obvious there
2022-06-26 05:12
19 replies
s1mple is no cristiano ronaldo tho, he can be pretty awkward at times
2022-06-26 05:27
2 replies
 | 
Europe SanitySP
Signing device is like signing Christiano Ronaldo
2022-06-26 23:43
1 reply
where did device come from mate?
2022-06-27 01:29
Zywoo has no personality, same cannot be said about Messi, they are not at all similar even personality wise
2022-06-26 08:40
15 replies
of course personalities are different, but looking from far there is some correlation. S1mples big ego, weak behaviours, being a bitch, meanwhile zywoo is humble, respected by every person who has encountered him. Similar to cr7 vs messi
2022-06-26 13:49
14 replies
You are stuck in 2016.
2022-06-26 15:16
3 replies
no, you just believe the narrative of "new s1mple" and when shit hits the fan he still cries, complains, blames other people.
2022-06-26 17:21
2 replies
"Narrative" have you been watching his streams? lol.
2022-06-26 21:19
 | 
Poland r@ds
mefju23 biggest fan of zywoo and his video ,, why zywoo is better than s1mple" youtube.com/watch?v=bSLOMMgh0t4&t=127s
2022-06-26 21:20
Weak behaviour??? Did he sexually assault some girl ?? And getting everyone to like you should not be everyone's personality, you nned to have your own aura and be yourself even if not everyone likes you, thats a strong personality IMO. Not being a pussy and rejecting competition because people would think its so humble. Also, I've not heard everyone who encountered zywoo say that he respects him. You say that because you like zywoo (or maybe want to shit on s1mple) Edit: And again please don't compare Messi's and zywoo's personality, they are miles afar when zywoo doesn't even have what we call his own personality
2022-06-26 16:10
6 replies
you think you know something about personalities and you are trying to teach me. You are just manipulating by twisting my arguments by expanding them and then easily refuting them. Of course there is no comparison between challenges of a man like messi and a man like zywoo. Of course he barely has any personality since people start developing one later in life, especially when you are a pc nerd. And of course s1mple shows a lot of unmasculine, weak behaviours, its just the facade that looks strong. Dont get me started. I respect every mans struggles, but s1mple is far from being an example if you can look into people a bit.
2022-06-26 17:22
5 replies
So you were trying to shit on simple, got it. Listen, whatever you said about him was in the past and people can change a lot in 6 years. So no, s1mple is one of the best examples to look at. His redemption arc towards his team is unbelievably good and maybe the same is for people in his life and IMO the best redemption in whole of the eSports.
2022-06-26 19:26
4 replies
by your narrow thinking standards maybe it looks like shitting on s1mple. I just think i see more of peoples behaviours and i actually have some psychological knowledge. Of course a person matures, of course s1mple matured, but there is more to that and his personality for me is still far from what i respect. And when you praise some1 just cause he doesnt want to kill ze germans anymore, that cant be a reason to praise (although there was nothing bad in jokes like this, but i just say to show example). And when i see the exaggerated praise people give to s1mple its just so annoying to me, cause people idolize public personas just hearing some words or seeing some actions, which are not representative of who those people are. People idolize achievements of the person and then they think that they came from the outside personality of that person and thus his personality is worth "replicating". But thats a whole different debate about society and the changes happening in the last decades (i mean about the current values and hollow values)
2022-06-26 19:41
3 replies
"cause people idolize public personas just hearing some words or seeing some actions" Yeah, you must have some personal connections with s1mple. I wonder who has narrow standards when they think people can't change in span of 6 years. I read your replies win this thread and its useless talking to a hater, so have a good day and maybe broaden your mindset and accept people's changes :)
2022-06-26 19:41
2 replies
i added a bit in edit btw my main point is: he didnt change that much and people just cant see. I dont know him personally, yes edit: actually i thought a bit more and i know why i dont respect him that much - its cause he isnt introspective enough, he doesnt say any wise things, he doesnt have good insights and so on. He is just either a fake persona OR he isnt smart enough. I dont see anything that i could learn from him or get inspired. Literally nothing. Some people on the other hand MIGHT get inspired when they hear him say populisms like "never give up" "chase your dreams" and other boring advices that have nothing in common with psychological reality of humans. Thats why i dont like idolizing s1mple. But of course it would be completely reasonable to wear a mask when you are watched by millions of people and when you are so polarizing. At the same time though i just cant respect that, as i said.
2022-06-26 19:56
1 reply
eh and its also not about not respecting. I have normal respect just like for any other human. I see a normal guy with one of the biggest talents ever, but a lot of weaknesses. Cause he has always been one of the best pros, even from like 2014, which people forget about. And in other aspects he probably isnt worthy of being an idol more than anyones loving father
2022-06-26 20:19
What is with this illusion of Messis personality, it all just came from his years playing with a great team. Look at the last years in Barcelona and you will see a totally different person on the field. It’s easy to be a nice person when everything goes your way. But the real person came out at the end. Also the passive aggressive ways to bully Zlatan out shows what a weak person he is.
2022-06-26 21:16
2 replies
? its literally just looking at how he interacts with other players, with opponents, what is his behaviour on the field essentially. Outside of that i didnt read neither cr7 bio nor messi bio.
2022-06-26 22:07
1 reply
But you are only remembering the years when Barcelona has a winning team. He didn’t act like that for the last years when the team was struggling. Which shows that he is just the nice guy when his team is doing well, so it is fake.
2022-06-27 01:51
 | 
United Arab Emirates p1peb0mb
zywoo in his first 3 years >> s1mple in his first 3 years you are all comparing 7+ year career of s1mple with 3+ year old career of zywoo
2022-06-26 07:10
13 replies
yes, because that's what they are as players rn also zywoo was already in csgo scene as far back as 2016
2022-06-26 10:02
7 replies
 | 
zywoo started playing t1 cs since 2019. s1mple started playing majors since 2014.
2022-06-26 12:44
6 replies
ok, that's an entirely different comment to #66
2022-06-27 08:55
5 replies
 | 
?? what
2022-06-27 10:27
4 replies
if you don't understand that saying "zywoo playing t1 cs" and "zywoo's career" are not the same thing, idk what to tell you zywoo playing t1 csgo is a part of zywoo's career, but zywoo's career isn't just zywoo playing t1 csgo
2022-06-27 10:32
3 replies
 | 
its not career if he is not playing fulltime. he was studying and playing until 2018. noboy is counting s1mple's 2013 either hltv.org/stats/players/events/7998/s1mpl..
2022-06-27 11:07
2 replies
Ofcourse it is still a career, wtf?
2022-06-28 15:51
So part time can't be a career lol nice logic
2022-06-28 17:28
we are not talking about the beginning. Let's see if zywoo shows he can do what s1mple does, he might've just had a good start and now not progress
2022-06-27 01:38
4 replies
 | 
zywoo reached 3 top 2s without any other top 20 player in his team. he is the only player in csgo to ever reach top 5 without another top 20 player in his team. other players like s1mple, niko, device etc only did that with other top players support. if he can do that 3 times, he will be fine for the rest of his career.
2022-06-27 06:42
3 replies
Faze 2020 niko got top4 with no one else in top20
2022-06-27 12:41
1 reply
 | 
he also played with hunter in g2
2022-06-27 13:16
Sooner or later he will be signed into a decent team or Vitality will get rid of their dead weight, so we will be able to see if Zywoo reaches his full potential
2022-06-27 14:03
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Kinda the opposite. I rate both players equally (so unbiased), but Messi being the flashier player gets the loudest fanbase
2022-06-26 06:26
16 replies
i see bias, they are not equal. And its not about being flashy, its about being rash and bold, showmanship, face attractiveness and so on. Obviously cr7 gets corresponding fanbase. We talk on a big scale though ofc
2022-06-26 13:52
14 replies
Being a showmanship attracts one type of audience. Being "modest", attracts another.
2022-06-26 15:17
10 replies
yes and kicking players, not being able to control his emotions, showing anger, trying to force dominance, complaining, showing crying like grimaces are all part of being a great showman with amazing manly personality traits. Spoiler - its nothing honorable or admirable. Behind every great success lies either a big weakness or a big talent
2022-06-26 17:29
8 replies
 | 
Switzerland noxer*
Ah yes, vomiting on the field is much better because you can't take pressure.
2022-06-27 12:32
7 replies
i havent heard of that, but what a retarded take. As if it is in your control how your body reacts to certain circumstance. You sound insecure by making fun of people cause of things out of their control.
2022-06-27 17:11
5 replies
 | 
Switzerland noxer*
Messi throwing up is a psychological issue related with how he can't deal with his emotions on big and important matches. But keep on going with your fingerblasting rant about how Ronaldo can't control his emotions and with your ad hominem fallacies that only really show how young you are. Im sure in your head its easier saying Messi is pregnant hence why puking before big matches than actually agreeing he doesn't have the mental fortitude to take leadership roles. He is very much like Zywoo on that regard btw, he is not a leader nor never was a leader, he was just shoehorned into captain roles because of his quality, but he never should have been captain. But hey, I guess if a random guy on HLTV who happens to make nonsensical zywoo fanboy videos says Ronaldo has no emotional control, than well, he must be right.
2022-06-27 20:13
4 replies
how do you assume who is a better leader out of cr7/messi? You assume people who shout and display fake strengh are automatically the best leaders? You assume that going into the dressing room and shouting angrily "we cant fucking play like this" means you are a leader? Or maybe this brings no value cause you are not giving real valuable insights? Why do you correlate being a leader with showing strenght? why do you assume you HAVE to be a leader/why do you assume this is one of the most important factors? How do you know reasons for throwing up, are you a PSG/barca medical staff? Why do you even dispute ronaldo being emotionally stable when he truly isnt and my ONLY problem here is that he tries to portray himself as ultimate perfect man on the pitch when he clearly acts in an opposite way? You dont see the problems? One of the most valuable and honorable things is being true with yourself and reality, cr7 always seemed to delude himself, even though we barely know them through our screens, unless we've read biographies, but i dont know if they go deep enough either. In the end it doesnt matter, every man has his struggles and you cant really say "he is super valuable and the other guy is shit". I dont like how you see weakness in someone who simply isnt perfect (throwing up). It doesnt devalue anything. Wake up. I wouldnt point out cr7 being a bitch if he didnt act tough. Its similar with s1mple, he prefers to keep a clean image and act jokingly tough, but then we see glimpses again and again of him being weak.
2022-06-27 20:47
3 replies
 | 
Switzerland noxer*
Your answer lacks paragraphs for me to even consider reading it until the end. Nonetheless: "Why do you even dispute ronaldo being emotionally stable when he truly isnt and..." "How do you know reasons for throwing up, are you a PSG/barca medical staff?" I ask you back: Who the fuck are you to even constest Ronaldo is not a better leader than Messi? Do you play for Man. U and you are his teammate? This is not up for debate. Its logical. If you had any knowledge on psychology you'd know The same way, if you ever played football you'd know Messi is a terrible captain who does not motivate anyone on the pitch. He is simply there. Lacks personality - And Maradona said it first. Another line I was able to pick from your comment: "One of the most valuable and honorable things is being true with yourself" And this right after you said Ronaldo doesnt control his emotions. As if controlling your emotions makes you more more true to yourself. Its quite the opposite actually.
2022-06-27 21:47
2 replies
"If you had any knowledge on psychology you'd know" bro... well then i dont think discussing anything with you will be valuable. Concerning my lack of knowledge its obvious you are low in Openness as you've just omitted almost all questions i had asked you. People like you usually are not worth (no offence) discussing abstract ideas with. Or maybe its simply lack of cognitive abilities to adress everything precisely (no offence again). About the last paragraph cause its all i want to point out - ive precisely adressed that. Its the fact that he tries to put out a tough picture of himself, when reality he cant even manage his emotions in many cases. That is a clear weakness and its definitely not "being true withyourself". You can see the weakness the way he enjoys good moments, he doesnt smile, he wears a mask, his expressions are exaggerated, even in public situations he puts out a fake wide smile just to look positive for people. Maybe its for the better, maybe its the only way, but its not true strenght. Or maybe i got it wrong and hes all awesome but just really neurotic? And you still assume he is a SICK leader, that is a typical normie media narrative. All you have to do to be a good leader is to have a lot good of values and live by them. You automatically become a good example worth looking at. And outside of that there are many personalities which could be considered a leader. Its just differences. Id argue though some of cr7 traits are actually detrimental and anti-leader. But yea, you know him best and im not gonna waste time argueing further cause i also dont know him that well. I think though that your image of masculinity is a bit unhealthy. Id also like you to formulate your main point in a concise way, cause ive already lost track a bit.
2022-06-27 22:48
but no, let me add a few brutal points, cause i like that. Why would i care what maradona says? Its just "Argumentum ad verecundiam". He might be an insane mind, but also might be a rotten junkie head. Guess where would be my bet btw xD "I ask you back: Who the fuck are you to even constest Ronaldo is not a better leader than Messi? Do you play for Man. U and you are his teammate?" some things are clear even from the outside. I gave you though the exact reasons why i think that way. And you discredit me instead of thinking if my points are right. "if you ever played football you'd know Messi is a terrible captain who does not motivate anyone on the pitch. He is simply there. Lacks personality". there is no reasoning, just a thesis
2022-06-27 22:55
-1 stupid take indeed
2022-06-27 17:35
and ofc to a point you are obviously right, but if you really have some standards and expect people to be somewhat introspective, you just cant take ronaldo making tough expression after a tap in with a straight face
2022-06-26 17:39
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Messi is way more of a showman in game. Ronalo's playstyle has been, for the last 10 years or so, just effective but not super attractive. Messi dribbles way more and makes plays that are more showman like than Ronaldo, who just scores a bunch of goals. Yes Ronaldo did dribble well, and yes he oes get a bunch of longshots, but overall, his playstyle nowadays and for the last decade hasn't been the most flashy. Facewise Messi is more attractive. Ronaldo is just someone who took a lot of care to his body and who is, therefore, more attractive, but as Messi is too to some degree, it's a non factor. Also they are different players of equal quality. They shine in different aspects of the game, but it's nonsensical to say that Messi or Ronaldo is better, when they are players of even quality
2022-06-26 15:33
2 replies
cmon, they are not players of even quality. If you wanted to find the objective truth, you would try, cause there are hundreds of sober detailed comparisons. Im not gonna dedicate time to that if even obvious things seem different to you.
2022-06-26 17:34
Both aren't very attractive in the face. Messi looks like a boy, his face has no masculine features apart from his beard. Ronaldo has some nice features but he's so obsessed with "looking good" that it's just forced and his skin tone etc. make him look like a gay underwear model/porn actor than a handsome guy. He looked better when he was young, more natural.
2022-06-26 18:25
 | 
El Salvador Bredalow
-unbiased -portugal flag pick one
2022-06-26 17:15
....S1mple is a goddamn beast, messi is clearly better than Ronaldo, as a person i tend to like Zywoo more but i mean s1mple ..at peak is out of this world...S1mple>Zywoo but not by much
2022-06-26 20:50
s1mple knows ball
always u are right fckin goat Messi is better than ronaldo
1 reply
 | 
United States zovint
+1, dumbest debate ever its obvious
2022-06-26 02:33
he sounds so happy like a child
Ronaldo fans : only portugese people, turkish kebabs, manu and real fans lmao
2022-06-26 02:32
 | 
Sweden 1nspiratioN
messi best player ronaldo best forward easy
2022-06-26 02:35
16 replies
 | 
Canada MiLkBaGzz
ok
2022-06-26 02:37
+1
2022-06-26 08:41
Messi is literally a forward
2022-06-26 18:25
4 replies
yes but he does way more than a simple forward. He scores, he assists, he creates the space and moments out of nowhere. With all my respect, Ronaldo is just a scoring machine in a fenomenal shape. Messi scores as much as him but does many other things for the team. Ronaldo is better at pentalties and head goals though.
2022-06-26 20:16
3 replies
+1 exactly this
2022-06-27 20:46
Yes
2022-07-01 13:47
+1
2022-07-01 14:04
lewandowski plays goalie??
2022-06-26 19:44
8 replies
you actually comparing lewandowski to ronaldo ? lol
2022-06-26 20:47
7 replies
last 4 years yes...
2022-06-27 14:55
6 replies
Ye bro ronaldos like 39
2022-06-27 15:00
yes compare peek of career from leva with last years of ronaldo's career, makes sense
2022-06-27 18:04
4 replies
strikers peek at 33 years old??? wow didnt realise, i thought it was 27
2022-06-28 00:50
3 replies
He said "last four years" and yes that's when lewa has had more traction because both ronaldo and messi slowed down
2022-06-28 00:59
2 replies
tbf ronaldo coundnt score 5 goals in 9 mins in his prime...
2022-06-28 01:14
1 reply
dude that was a one time thing lmao not like he can do that every other week
2022-06-28 01:44
Messi is naturally talented while Cristiano is a hard worker, one has the football mind the other has athletism but both are Great ZywOo is also naturally talented due to his twice less hours played while s1mple is a hard worker If he chooses Messi then he admits ZywOo is a better than him))) Btw i like more s1mple and Messi over ZywOo and CR7
2022-06-26 02:38
9 replies
i like ur logic no joke. +respect
2022-06-26 02:39
That third paragraph makes no sense whatsoever
2022-06-26 02:40
yes, the only difference is that ZywOo is not actually better than s1mple it's not like people choose Messi only because he's talented, he's actually better in many key aspects. Messi is a playmaker, Ronaldo is just a finisher, u cant compare it like that in cs. s1mple is Ronaldo logically wise but Messi skill wise :)
2022-06-26 02:42
1 reply
Yeah it's my fault, i didnt take in account that s1mple is by miles ahead than anyone else rn
2022-06-26 02:42
Stop comparing Zywoo to Messi just because you want to hype up rivalry S1mple/Ronaldo vs Zywoo/Messi. Zywoo is NOT EVEN CLOSED to GOAT status like Messi
2022-06-26 02:47
1 reply
+1
2022-06-26 08:42
0/8
2022-06-26 06:38
totally agree +1
2022-06-26 08:28
 | 
Italy alastt27
just bc Messi is a bit less athletic doesn't mean he does not work hard, like, how tf do you know who works harder?
2022-06-28 11:57
 | 
Argentina cheapdeed
"BUT MESSI IS BETTER" GOAT RECOGNIZEs GOAT PORTULOL MAD
15 replies
a lof of portugese accept that messi its better. show respect.
9 replies
 | 
United States zovint
lol where bne flair?
2 replies
ahhaah tbh i love bne. but navi made me love cs. watching markeloff demos as a kid. im 19 but loved the game. my exp. in high school: skip class, go lan caffe for hours, good ciggaretes, life good. btw I love americans, dont be mean at me plz :(
2022-06-26 02:44
1 reply
 | 
United States zovint
lol nice
2022-06-26 02:46
 | 
Argentina cheapdeed
mad respect to ronaldo, boothcamping in EU for years just to be second to the GOAT S1MPLE AND MESS1
5 replies
flag checks out
2022-06-26 02:49
4 replies
hai s-o lasam moarta ca Messi e clar peste Ronaldo
2022-06-26 12:51
3 replies
nu prea :)
2022-06-26 17:11
2 replies
givemesport.com/1498790-supercomputer-se.. Omu are prea mult talent, e imposibil sa-l depasesti prin pur si simplu "munca grea".Nu stiu daca e cel mai bun din istorie, dar e cel mai bun din generatia asta.Intrebarea e cat de bun e mai mult decat Ronaldo?Nu cred ca e 100% mai bun decat el, e doar pe perioada La Liga ce au facut ei acolo, dar totusi, undeva pe la 150% e
2022-06-26 20:54
1 reply
oricum sunt top1/2 din istoria fotbalului nu zice nimeni ca messi sau ronaldo unul din ei e slab , acum fiecare cu preferintele la care e mai bun . ptr mine ronaldo e mai bun dpdv al carierei , e lider mai bun si a demonstart in toate campionatele de top . messi a avut 2-3 ani de peak/prime unde intradevar a fost cel mai bun din istoria fotbalului forma care a avut-o . ca sa inchei imo ronaldo > messi cariera si messi peak/prime > ronaldo peak
2022-06-26 23:44
do people on argentina hate ronaldo? Because most people here don't like messi and are ronaldo fans. Then there's a small group of people who hate ronaldo and then another group of people who think messi is the goat (i include myself in this)
2022-06-26 05:23
4 replies
 | 
Argentina cheapdeed
nah, never saw an argentinian hate ronaldo seriously just commented #12 because every single messi/ronaldo thread is argentinian or portguese arguing lol
2022-06-26 05:40
nobody hates ronaldo, I feel like most people respect him but at the same time they dont care about him too much but there is a lot of young people that plays amateur or semi-professional football and they appreciate him much more
2022-06-27 03:53
1 reply
yeah I have lots of respect for ronaldo regardless if he plays good or bad, he's a good guy
2022-06-27 04:08
no, lots of argentinians prefer Ronaldo over Messi. most of them are cringy ass mfs tho
2022-06-27 20:39
-1 daily messi thread saying hes goat no argument involved
10 replies
Better goal conversion rate, more goals outside the penalty box, younger but more ballon d'ors + golden boots. Also a better dribbler, creative player, passer, freekick taker, teamplayer
2022-06-26 02:41
8 replies
half of messis ballon d'ors werent even deserved , the ballon dor just a popularity contest at this point
2022-06-26 02:50
3 replies
isn't ronaldo more popular than messi?
2022-06-26 06:31
If you say half of messi's b dor are irrelevant then so is cristano's. You think he deserve the b dor over ribery more who won everything at that year?
2022-06-26 06:55
Ronaldo is more popular but ok
2022-06-26 10:43
Ballon D'ors are a complete joke for many reasons, if you want me to list them i can Better goal conversion rate > random specific stat More goals outside the penalty box > Ronaldo's role is to stay inside the box most of the times, he can still score alot of goals outside the box like he did this season with ManU but he doesnt need to. Ronaldo also conquered almost all of Europe, Both at his clubs and at his International team and still manages to be in contention for most goals at the premier league at the age of 37, while being in the worst Manchester United team ever, while Messi at 35 is doing shit at Psg with people like Neymar Di Maria and Mbappe alongside him Ronaldo best header in the world TILL THIS DAY Ronaldo more decisive Ronaldo better goal-scorer Ronaldo better leader And he is way better than Messi at Crucial moments like Champions-League playoffs games and last-minute goals, the stats speaks for themselves.
2022-06-26 03:31
3 replies
 | 
Europe Real_Man
+1 common sense
2022-06-26 06:05
Better goal conversion rate -> random stat? As always i expect nothing less from cr7 anboys. One of the biggest indicators to see how clinical a player is to compare their total matches : goals scored. 🤦‍♂️ what other metric you wanna measure them by then genius? "Conquered" almost all of europe. He only did that in La Liga. At united he was alright but he didnt "conquered" since he failed to win the CL as a starter, heck messi beat him in the final remember? Also at serie A he didnt do alot. In fact Juve got worse with CR7. They used to win the serie A every year beforw Ronaldo joined and its all downhill from there. Joining the best team in the league isnt "conquering". Join a 3-4th ranked team, make them win the league, then we cN talk about conquering Ronaldo better goal scorer? False. Ronaldo had more goals BUT he had more matches. Naturally that is expected. However Messi has a better goal conversion rate. Thats truly what matters. "More decisive" his job is to literally sit on the penalty box and wait for easy chances. He relies HEAVILY on wingbacks and midfielders to create chances, otherwise he contributes to nothing. Messi does everything. He is the playmaker, he links up and does build play from behind, and he finishes it most of the time Messi > ronaldo. Majority of legends, coaches, current players had said it. I trust them more then hltv experts
2022-06-26 07:01
1 reply
"heck messi beat him in the final remember?" he also beat him by scoring a goal with the head=))))hha the irony
2022-06-26 21:00
you realize hes better just by the eye test.
2022-06-26 23:37
Goat recognises Goat
2022-06-26 02:41
Messi = zywoo Cr7 = s1mple Also s1mpleis very lucky coz b1t & perfecto hitting their peak now..B1t is the current best aimer in the world no doubt
2022-06-26 02:47
1 reply
-1 this reply shows you are living in an alternate dimension
2022-06-26 03:21
+1 Messi is the GOAT
2022-06-26 03:05
 | 
Serbia DjapeZ
He really said ankara messiuuuuuuu
2022-06-26 04:00
i have very little amount of knowledge about football but even i, as a non biased guy, gravitated towards and recognized messi's talent.
2022-06-26 04:16
1 reply
Most people who are unbiased do because it's blatantly obvious from the eye test. Cristiano is obviously excellent but most of the people who argue for him come from biased backgrounds eg UK, Real Madrid fans etc. If you're honest with yourself, you see who is the better player.
2022-06-26 18:29
messi farmer league outclassed by Lbappe /close
2022-06-26 04:17
1 reply
true, I would like to see messi in premier
2022-06-26 04:38
+1 Based
2022-06-26 04:58
1 reply
anyone with a brain will say that, you don't need to be based
2022-06-26 05:52
when s1mple is laughing so cute
2022-06-26 05:56
 | 
Europe Real_Man
Cr7 is the most complete player in the history of football, GOAT.
2022-06-26 06:03
2 replies
Joke of a comment XD
2022-06-26 08:47
the most complete player who waits for the pass to run a few secs and score a goal
2022-06-26 20:21
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Bruh. He knows as much ball as people who just look at the hltv ranking know cs. Every rational fan knows that CR7=LM10
2022-06-26 06:27
4 replies
Every rational fan knows LM10 - - - CR7 - - - - - - - - - everyone else
2022-06-26 18:30
3 replies
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Not really, only real criteria to say that would be ballon d'ors, but then again 2018, 2021 an many others weren't properly fair. Ronaldo scores more, Messi assists more, only real difference is that. Then of course you cn sy Messi is better at free kicks, Ronaldo is better at headers and so on. Different players equal quality
2022-06-26 20:10
2 replies
or making space, assisting and literally making moments for your team out of nowhere lol. Messi's pass+assist stats are like lvls above Ronaldos. Only stats.
2022-06-26 20:31
1 reply
 | 
Portugal W!LDF1RE
Messi is a better passes, sure, but Ronaldo isn't that bad either, he is just not ina position to do so, and why would he? He is the best goalscorer of all time, he HAS to be in a position to score. If you look at shooting stats for Ronaldo they look massively better. In a non statistical point, a role Ronaldo does a lot in every team he is in is making space without the ball. In corners, free kicks and attacks in general, he will move in the pitch in a way to move deffence with him and free space to his mates. It's a matter of them being different players doing different things with different goals. If anything, Ronaldo and Messi are the 2 ideal parts for an attack
2022-06-26 21:09
goat recognized goat
2022-06-26 06:42
everyone with at least a decent iq knows that messi is way better than ronaldo just like 90% of football pro & coach said Messi >> Ronaldo Messi is in top 4 legend of all time with pele maradona zidane. Ronaldo not even in top 10. except for our country ofc
2022-06-26 06:48
cr7 = hard work, messi = talent
2022-06-26 06:48
1 reply
cr7 = talent + hard work messi = more talent + hard work Ronaldo talks about his past and his trainings 24/7. Some players train and dedicate themselve as much as him but they are simply not as talented/popular to be discussed. Messi trained and dedicated his life just like him. He's also in a better shape than a lot players who are even much younger than him which basically means that he's still training a lot to be relevant in this sport.
2022-06-26 20:40
Messi GOAT
2022-06-26 06:53
Dudes really think just cause you can be flashy and hold the ball longer you are the better player. Ronaldo shit on Messi when both of them were at their prime. He created an era in the UCL with Real Madrid. Kids today born in 2010 thinking Messi is better. I don't understand the logic when people say Messi is better because he dribbles better in a game where you win by scoring more goals. It's like saying, "So what he got 35 kills? My man Acor has the best movement in csgo. So Acor is the best player in csgo"
2022-06-26 06:59
19 replies
How many top #1 awards did acor won? Expected from delusional ronaldo fanboys who compare with absolute no context whatsoever. Difference with those dribbles is that Messi scores a fk ton of goals because of it. He literally become an icon of the footballing world due to that. Winning tournaments, winning awards. What the f did acor do with those bhops huh? Lmao "Ronaldo shit on messi when both at their prime" messi's prime is with young barcelona where he won 3 consecutive bdors. Cr7 at that time had 0. So much for shitting lol
2022-06-26 07:07
5 replies
Why are you crying so hard. Don't be mad kid. "Icon of footballing world". For whom? Subjective statement. Fuck ton of goals. Literally delusional. Not even going to address the number of goals comparison because it's embarrassing for Messi.
2022-06-26 07:40
4 replies
Messi has more goals and more g/a than ronaldo per match lmfao
2022-06-26 10:42
2 replies
 | 
Turkey _Gamer
ronaldo started as a winger who crosses and shit for like 5 years of his carrer its he only started being a goal machine after his knee injury which fucked him up
2022-06-26 21:28
1 reply
Thats not Messi's problem lol. Messi also started as a traditional winger. The difference being Messi is more gifted naturally
2022-06-27 03:28
cry more. You addressed 0 of my points btw
2022-06-26 10:56
Flag check out !! You don't have enough knowledge about Football. ''kid today born'' lmfaooooooo Most football legends/managers agreed Messi is better, stop saying shit when you don't know anything about footballl. Stick with cricket dude givemesport.com/1559110-football-legends.. yeah kids :))))))))))
2022-06-26 08:54
5 replies
Yeah. Sure. Just because you're from Europe, you know more. Big brain time
2022-06-26 08:55
3 replies
givemesport.com/1559110-football-legends.. kids ??? explain ??? Only prove you know shit about football. Next time , better keep your mouth shut
2022-06-26 08:56
2 replies
Why so mad. Again just throwing around opinions with your link btw. I can link hundreds of football players saying Ronaldo is better than Messi. Pretty sure you've never even been to football ground let alone play. Those are the people who get mad on this topic
2022-06-26 09:03
1 reply
because you act like you know more than people (that said Messi is better) :)) and labeled them as ''kid''. Next time try to be more humble ''Pretty sure you've never even been to football ground let alone play''.. Again :)) so wrong and dumb
2022-06-26 09:06
wow racist much? reported btw
2022-06-26 10:56
"I don't understand the logic when people say Messi is better because he dribbles better in a game where you win by scoring more goals. " Then every player in the team should be a striker. Football is not only about goals. Messi can dribble AND score goals(he has a better goal conversion rate than Ronaldo). Messi can build up the attack and finish the goals while Ronaldo sits in the box waiting for easy chances.
2022-06-26 09:00
2 replies
+1
2022-06-26 10:08
+1 hardcore cr7 fans arent known to be smart
2022-06-27 03:28
Messi has more golden boots and Ronaldo won 2 la liga in 9 years against Messi Lmfao
2022-06-26 10:41
1 reply
Yes, just ignore everything else that Ronaldo accomplished and Messi did not, makes sense
2022-06-27 01:53
Messi in his prime was the best goalscorer ever and it's not even particularly close. He dominated every competition and you could make a list of TOP 10 Football performances of all time, put just Messi in it and most people wouldn't even argue against it too much.
2022-06-26 18:32
Yeah, Messi is JUST a LITTLE BIT better at dribbling while scoring as much as Ronaldo and having x100 more assists than him. True, who cares about Messi's dribbling skills and that he basically runs through the whole fckin team and creates shit amount of space for his whole team what basically leads to 5435 options of passing the ball and scoring. Imagine comparing Ronaldo and Messi in scoring when Messi works for his team meanwhile Ronaldo is staying AFK in the penalty area. And yet Messi managed to score more during their primes in FCB and RM P.S. "LETS COMPARE THIS TO MOVEMENT IN CS:GO" AHAHAH. very bad comparison.
2022-06-26 20:49
Whenever I watch Neymar it's like watching the best of messi and ronaldo in one person, imo he's the goat but with a weak mindset.
2022-06-26 07:06
1 reply
his best sides of Ronaldo are crying and falling on the ground after a light touch with the air? but yeah, I feel like Neymar is close to Messi's talent but his mentality, mindset and dedication are just miles away. He's a good example that hard work (Ronaldo) beats talent even though both are very talented and Messi is a good example that talent is nothing without work and dedication and love for the football and not the money and fame.
2022-06-26 20:54
 | 
CIS E5KH
if you really watch football then you know messi is better than ronaldo. ronaldo is really good but messi is out of this world
2022-06-26 07:20
Ronaldo's PR is the only reason he is compared to Messi
2022-06-26 07:21
Messi > Lewandowski = Benzema > Ronaldo
2022-06-26 07:33
1 reply
Messi, Ronaldo ------------- -------------- ------------- ------------ ------------ --------------- --------- everyone else
2022-06-26 20:55
honestly i think cr7 will achieve more than messi overall in his career, except of course the biased ballons dor. just look at his body at 37.
2022-06-26 08:30
Based (didn’t watch)
2022-06-26 08:31
S1mple is the best in CSGO but his personal "opinions" as his music taste has no GOAT status or did i miss sth? Zidane is GOAT Messi and CR7 0 WC
2022-06-26 08:38
11 replies
WC has nothing to do with GOAT, S1mple was considered by many the GOAT even before winning the major. The WC is even rarer phenomenon than major which happens twice a year
2022-06-26 10:10
4 replies
S1mple was always questioned before Major win. Don't act like before all said "yeah GOAT" LUL. WC matters a lot. it is the highest tournament win + Zidane carried France to this win. And your last point... makes it even bigger. You have only all 4 years the chance to win a WC so when you win it you archived sth real special.
2022-06-26 10:21
3 replies
I didn't say all said s1mple "yeah GOAT" LUL, i said by many and you know its true. Regarding the WC, it is for sure extremely prestigious and its unfortunate that Ronaldo and Messi both don't have any, but they'll be always be GOATs for me and mostly everyone in this generation as everyone's talking the skill level here and not the accomplishments with their country's team. You seldom see anyone talk about Zidane in GOAT conversation for a reason, because Ronaldo and Messi exist
2022-06-26 11:06
2 replies
This generation is lost anyway. But believe what you want. Zidane has the better arguments for himself. Even as a Coach he broke records.
2022-06-26 11:07
1 reply
He is a great coach for me, that for sure. Man can do everything.
2022-06-26 11:12
Probably zidane wont rate himself higher than cr7 and messi lmfao
2022-06-26 10:39
4 replies
because he doesn't need an ego like them to be so good. That is why Zidane was a great leader. Everythging that people thrwo into it "Zidane isn't cuz..." can easy countered
2022-06-26 11:00
3 replies
Zidane isnt better than messi and ronaldo bvuz he doesnt have 5+ ballon dors 4+ucls and he hasnt have longetivity of messi and ronaldo Fluking a wc doesnt make you goat lol
2022-06-26 11:11
2 replies
Zidane isn't better but saying he fluked the WC is just bad faith or being a retard Especially when he carried France to finals in 2006
2022-06-26 15:14
1 reply
Considering every wc winner got out in group stage in next wc i can claim it is tho
2022-06-26 15:22
s1mple was called the GOAT before his major title, like years ago before that. 2018 showed who's the greatest of all time and no one will ever surpass his peak, even s1mple himself. the only thing that changed after their Stockholm major trophy is that mad haters cant call him s0mple anymore or that he's irrelevant because "axaxa 0 majors Astralis 500 majors"
 | 
Latvia chebyrek
Nice counter strike: global football
2022-06-26 08:52
Messi = Best naturally gifted footballer Ronaldo = Best Footballer who has worked hard to gain his skills. End of discussion.
2022-06-26 09:16
24 replies
He works hard but Messi does too. Just because Ronaldo always throws his shirt off doesnt mean he got the better physic
2022-06-26 09:50
23 replies
but he has better physic.
2022-06-26 10:20
14 replies
Source? trust me bro?
2022-06-26 10:24
8 replies
youtube.com/watch?v=4achmhzLNoY Next time google by yourself
2022-06-26 10:31
7 replies
0/8 Maybe try to get some proper source next time if you want anyone to believe you view.
2022-06-26 11:00
6 replies
You ignore science and ask for proper sources?? So you only believe in Trump then?
2022-06-26 11:01
5 replies
Dude cringe. You post a video about ronaldo, not even a comparison to Messi and you start talking about science? Lmao
2022-06-26 11:03
4 replies
You didn't even watch the video and claim bullshit. They explain there word by word why Cr7 body is athletic-wise superior and it isn't about his training it is about his food length, leg length his shoulders his neck. So before you answer me again watch the video or shut up.
2022-06-26 11:06
3 replies
Oh someone on youtube said something so it must be true.. don’t believe everything you hear my friend
2022-06-26 11:08
2 replies
It is for a TV series not for youtube. You didn't even open the video. talk to yourself if you have anything else to say about that source.
2022-06-26 11:09
1 reply
You mad or something? Ronaldo is your idol?
But it's better in what sense? I mean, lower train in Messi is beyond amazing too, you can see him being pushed by guys that are two times bigger than him with big muscles with no effect, you don't need to have perfect biceps to play better football. For sure, C.Ronaldo physic as a whole is better, but it's the same with training, people think that Messi is gifted or something, but he put more hours into the game than 99,9999999% of the other players, when he wanted to throw free kicks, he stayed 2 hours more every day just practicing them until he mastered the free kicks turning him into on of the best and you can tell it's the same with the rest. If they had football hours activity, C.Ronaldo and Messi would be way ahead of the rest, they are obsessed into being the greatest of all time.
2022-06-26 21:11
4 replies
I didn't start the topic. I only corrected the guy. That's all. And Cr7 is the guy that did his whole career more training then the most. Cuz he wasn't the carzy talent guy except his body that allowed him to do the things he does he had not so much talent as other pros.
2022-06-26 21:14
3 replies
When he was on Sporting he was already talented, Quaresma outshined him on talent skills, but he was nuts, that's why MU picked him (18yo) and he turned into one of the best players of the world in 2 or 3 years, in fact he was less tapinaldo back then and he created a lot of goals from 0, although he had average physic, he turned into physic monster at the end of his MU campaing. youtube.com/watch?v=W-IhyPTP2P0 He was never average on talent.
2022-06-26 21:39
2 replies
Do you think he became that good just like that?? with 18 he has already 12 years of football behind him.
2022-06-26 21:46
1 reply
+1
2022-06-27 04:05
can't deny that ronaldo has better physic man. this guy has the best physic ever due to hard work no alcohol no smoke and eating well. 34 years old goat Messi really struggle to run when CR7 at 37 is still a physical monster Messi is the goat but don't be delusional like Ronaldo fans please.
2022-06-26 10:53
6 replies
Never said he doesn’t
2022-06-26 11:02
3 replies
"Just because Ronaldo always throws his shirt off doesnt mean he got the better physic"
2022-06-26 11:10
2 replies
Yes, you don’t understand?
tbh it's pretty clear he has better physique =))that doesn't make him the better player lmfao
2022-06-26 21:06
This is a lie though. Messi is in a better shape than many young talents with money and fame. Obviously not in the same shape as Ronaldo since Messi doesnt wanna hard flex that he never drinks soda or a can of beer on vacations. This is just a stupid thing to show off. Imagine not drinking at all because your dad died because of an addiction. Maybe dont become addicted and find a work instead of drinking all days long? I mean.. a small amount of wine per day will make Ronaldo even healthier but yeah, " I NEVER DRINK BECAUSE MY FATHER DIED" is another sad-flexing story to show how cool he is lol. Studies say otherwise about some sorts of alcohol like wine, especially when it comes to sport and muscle growth. But yeah, lets pretend moving a coke bottle will make this world better and healthier. Or that if Ronaldo starts drinking Cola it will affect his game lol. "Messi really struggled to run" haha. Doesnt seem to help Ronaldo to become better at dribbling and not losing the ball. Or the defenders who jump on Messi to MAYBE stop him lol
2022-06-26 21:07
1 reply
i'm the biggest fan of Messi but you are saying bullshit. 1st : i was talking about messi vs ronaldo not messi vs young randoms 2nd : i was talking about running , the physical part .not the god gift talent that allows Messi to dribble . Ofc Ronaldo never was capable of a lot of things including godlike dribble & never will , that's why he will never be in the top tier legend with the pele , messi maradona & zidane.
2022-06-27 05:56
100% better physique and much more training, that's very much documented, even though that doesn't equal to better play
2022-06-27 01:59
hahaha scared to be in Portugal just because he thinks the goat is the best
2022-06-26 09:48
 | 
Netherlands arTvamp
pirlo
2022-06-26 10:34
common knowledge
2022-06-26 10:41
As a neutral football fan i grew up with kids thinking Ronaldo is better and i took after the, i grew up and looked at footbal matches and for me Messi is clearly above Ronaldo, he is like 99.9% better than Ronaldo during La LIga LMAO, by some supercomputer. There's no arguing that Messi is better the question is how much better...?
2022-06-26 12:50
Another reason why s1mple is my goat D)
2022-06-26 15:15
Ronaldo better
2022-06-26 15:17
SUII MF Rounaldo better
2022-06-26 15:34
 | 
Bangladesh ImpacT_
my respect for s1mple 📈
2022-06-26 15:36
 | 
Albania snNickers
messi goat s1mple goat
2022-06-26 17:16
2goats
2022-06-26 17:18
 | 
Germany The_OG2
yeah men, but Ronaldo outshines Messi since a long time
2022-06-26 18:17
3 replies
in scoring pentalties and being selfish yeah, def.
2022-06-26 21:58
In what aspect? Screaming SIUUUU?
2022-06-27 03:30
1 reply
 | 
Germany The_OG2
goals per season, brat
2022-06-28 21:43
the real football fan respect
2022-06-26 19:42
2 replies
real football fans appreciate both and dont call one better than another
2022-06-26 21:58
1 reply
+1
2022-06-27 02:38
ankara messi ankara messi ankara messi golgolgolgolgol
2022-06-26 20:51
 | 
Latvia Zodde
didnt expect to see this much intelligence in an hltv post lmao good job guys, but respect crista ronaldo :)
2022-06-26 20:55
 | 
Portugal Tio_Lindo
messi it´s not bad, it´s just a peace of shit
2022-06-26 20:57
Facts S1mple > ZywOo Leo > Cristiano
4 replies
also facts ZywOo - Messi s1mple - Ronaldo Messi > Ronaldo but s1mple > ZywOo
2022-06-26 21:59
3 replies
Do you realise guys that there was period where Ronaldo was better than Messi
2022-06-27 02:46
2 replies
+1 most of his career actually, he is just old now
2022-06-27 03:05
Simply because ronaldo was almost 3 years older than Messi and had more opportunities to start the game LUL
2022-06-27 06:58
Doesn't matter I don't know why people still care about Messi Vs ronaldo. Both are the 2 best players ever, each one has their own traits and achievements. Let's just be united and happy because there won't be a better rivalry in football ever again
2022-06-26 21:14
2 replies
yeah just like no one could ever replace Ronaldinho in Barca lol. cmon. lets be smarter than the prv Maradona-Pele generation. Lets not say such stupid things just because we lived in Ron-Messi era
2022-06-26 22:01
1 reply
*the Messi era
2022-06-28 15:50
 | 
Argentina Maiv
facts
2022-06-26 21:56
yes
2022-06-26 22:00
messi
2022-06-26 22:06
 | 
Europe peagod
messi /r closed
2022-06-26 23:31
s1mple knows football.
2022-06-26 23:36
only CR7
2022-06-27 00:05
 | 
Turkey TheKaiser
+1 goat recognize goat
2022-06-27 03:21
 | 
Vietnam El0nMusk
Messi/Cr7 in Csgo: simple,zywoo, niko But only 1 King Pele: sh1ro
2022-06-27 03:37
1 reply
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
2022-06-27 09:10
 | 
Portugal samotzz
even portuguese people knows messi better
2022-06-27 04:23
Brollan better rifler player
2022-06-27 07:42
factos
2022-06-27 10:37
7 replies
 | 
Turkey edsvi
Max aykutcu intelligence
2022-06-27 22:58
6 replies
works for 1 euro per hour but still delusional about the football. sad for your family bro.. messi>domaldo
2022-06-28 11:52
5 replies
 | 
Turkey edsvi
2022-06-28 11:59
3 replies
max ef fan dunno what to say
2022-06-28 15:44
2 replies
 | 
Turkey edsvi
2022-06-28 15:45
bully
2022-06-28 15:56
Rude Denmark
2022-06-28 12:04
2022-06-27 17:41
ANKARA MESSI
2022-06-27 20:39
device is the goat
2022-06-27 20:48
ANKARA MESSIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
2022-06-27 22:46
1 reply
 | 
Turkey edsvi
Ankara mersin
2022-06-27 22:58
 | 
Turkey edsvi
THIS IS WHY DEV1CE IS GOAT
2022-06-27 22:59
2 replies
kekw
2022-06-28 12:04
He needs to come back to have a chance of being GOAT
2022-06-28 12:18
 | 
Europe gabiGOD
Ronaldinho the besterest
2022-06-28 12:28
1 reply
You are living in the past my friend
2022-06-28 13:52
Traduction: "ANKARA MESSI ANKARA MESSI ANKARA MESSI GOOOAL" youtu.be/sGteJAB-OGA
2022-06-28 15:46
HAHAHAHHAH sick.
2022-06-28 17:29
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Brazil
FalleN
10880 viewers
Top streams
All(13)
Casters(6)
Streamers(6)
Organizers(1)
Brazil
FalleN