Thread has been deleted
Last comment
To be open about it
 | 
Russia VJovahV 
Hello, I want to talk to someone on a daily basis. Don't even care if we got tons in common, there are ways to make ties and support that bridge that binds us. I just want some annoying soul sending me messages and being proactive, I will appreciate and value that person and do all I can in return I bet some of you lacking good talking but I also guess you're too shy or introverted to do the first step and get out of your way to get things done. Well I can be the first one to do it, just gimme a sign that you'll be good to me too I want someone to always be there, who I can lean on and share stories, be interested of his life and maybe even plan ahead things we'd do together. Digital socialization is also a thing so why succumb to this lonely lifestyle when we could team up for good, consider this. As always my sincerity and honesty know no stopping, you can't laugh at me for it will ricochet back to you for everyone's got their share of nagging misfortunes. I've got some but I just want more and take a chance while I'm open about it. I'm not the kind to let down!
2022-06-29 07:57
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
show boobs plz
2022-06-29 08:02
 | 
United States post_poster
Parents or therapist exist
2022-06-29 08:09
 | 
Russia VJovahV
To clarify::: No, I'm not desperate to find ANYONE who's willing to, anyone at all. No, I just want more and it takes effort to find good buddies IRL. I have people I'm talking to regularly, it's not girls that I used to have close as well, but I just love talking and I found some good people here before so I don't exclude any possibilities and I wouldn't advise you. I'm just open about it, dju wanna buddy or someone to talk to? I'm here
2022-06-29 08:13
5 replies
But this looks kinda desperate, man
2022-06-29 08:22
4 replies
 | 
Russia VJovahV
I don't agree, I'm just open for I know it's not the kind of thread you'd see often because not many can afford to be as sincere and open as me, will you argue with that
2022-06-29 08:24
3 replies
Yes, this is exactly what world has in short supply. We need new sincerity. Post-irony is overwhelming already
2022-06-29 08:27
You sound like someone who needs to get a dog ;)
2022-06-29 08:29
1 reply
 | 
Russia VJovahV
I got a cat, not a big fan of dogs + lots of job debts that I have to sort out during the next month, that's why I'm a little depressed. It's gonna a month full of work so I need someone to talk to me, I'll be nice too
2022-06-29 08:31
I don't know how old you guys are here, but losing your real life friends is the shittiest thing that could happen for you social life. I was always thinking like my high school best friend will be my with me for forever. Now I am here, been going to university for 2 years and it's really different to make friends compared to high school for an example (+covid & online lectures). I have no one to talk to daily basis, I had 8 month streak last year when I literally didn't talk to anyone outside of my home.
2022-06-29 08:24
3 replies
 | 
Russia VJovahV
You're the kind of fella I'm looking for, not in a bad way but I wish he (whoever that will be), will have some misfortunes happened to him and now he has no one to look up to and I know if he finds someone at this point in his life, he will really value it and appreciate. He will attempt to save it and I know I'll do the same
2022-06-29 08:25
 | 
United States born4anime
When I finished school I thought I may as well cut off all my classmates and focus on the UNILIFE :DDD but then covid happened and honestly my classmates and I still hang as a group and we have become closer if anything.
2022-06-29 08:28
1 reply
Yeah, I still see them like once a year, but I don't count them as my friend anymore, more like people I used to know. For me, it was really difficult period at the 12th grade (last year in high school). I was struggling with health issues so I was in hospitals a lot and barely went out with my friend anymore - I think this period was the beginning of my lonely life I have lived last 3+ years.
2022-06-29 08:33
 | 
United States born4anime
This covid shit made me think that cyber was the future. Then the covid shit ended (ty Russia lol) and I went out, which made me realize just how little of the emotional spectrum can be found elsewhere than real life. Like a single party, where I met a cute girl, overshadowed the previous months of opinion-posting, forum-browsing, gaming, reading, nutting.. tldr - real life is beautiful, try to enjoy it, which is not easy, but has to be done
2022-06-29 08:27
1 reply
 | 
Russia VJovahV
Having it in portions from time to time, just finished my college session, it was nice and I met some girls there, not one but a few. Made some buddies along the way, it was good and I looked fine but then it ended. I've got plans to fly abroad and maybe do a gig or two but what do I have in between those, I need someone's presence on a daily basis. Girls they rarely satisfy for I'm always hungry no matter what they can give me, often going outside takes invitations and spare time spiced with good mood which I don't always have but of course IRL is the way, I'm having it but not everyday and I want more
2022-06-29 08:30
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Argentina
Luken
2131 viewers
Top streams
All(12)
Casters(7)
Streamers(4)
Organizers(1)
Argentina
Luken