Thread has been deleted
Last comment
Bad Lecturer University
deko | 
Sweden Smart_404_flamie_fan 
Bad lecturer Today I took an exam with the Data Structure course, in my opinion this is a funny test method because when other courses answer multiple choice questions or Online Text on the LMS website, this course actually asks to answer questions by writing them on paper. Don't mean to be weak, I'm relaxed with that, but imagine I have to think up the answer to a damn question, then write it down on paper, then scan the answer, then transfer it to a PC, then submit it to the website, not to mention if the file exceeds 2MB, I have to compress the damn file that's first and lastly I only have 10 minutes for it, if past that then my answer is not entered. But today was worse, the LMS website was down when we wanted to take an exam, as a result we all couldn't collect the answers, but this smart lecturer tried to make an alternative, which was to send the answer to his email, the smart guy informed him when the answer deadline had passed. , I sent it anyway, and guess what, this great guy replied with "Too late!". I am very proud to have a teacher like that. That happened to the first question, for the next four questions it was almost the same but I couldn't think of an answer at all and was frustrated about the great lecturer I had. The exam was over, I took a nap and just woke up now, typed all this into HLTV and then tried to calm my mind by playing CSGO. TLDR: Play CSGO if you're already dizzy with everything, because with that hopefully none of your hair will fall out.
2022-07-05 11:39
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
That's why you shouldn't go to shitty universities
2022-07-05 11:41
not reading that im happy for you tho or sorry that happened
2022-07-05 11:42
1 reply
Its ok
2022-07-05 11:56
Pinnacle of boomer
2022-07-05 11:43
3 replies
Previously I studied online and was grateful that the previous lecturers could teach well. but this one can't be explained
2022-07-05 11:48
2 replies
maybe you should all as students go complain to the administration. Missing a deadline because of a technical issue is nonsense
2022-07-05 11:58
1 reply
Thanks, i will try it
2022-07-05 12:07
 | 
Russia Vigilance
wtf is ur university
2022-07-05 11:46
2 replies
I don't know
2022-07-05 11:56
1 reply
 | 
Russia Vigilance
private - wtf is ur uni fr
2022-07-05 11:57
 | 
Spain VIKTORAL
universities are trash for teaching especially in engineering in spain, universities hire researchers and pay for their projects and when they are already tied to the uni, they force them to give classes for extra salary. The thing is, these people don't want to teach, they studied so they could work in their own area, so they do these "classes" as long as they can stay and keep working for the uni. That leads to lecturers who know nothing about teaching others (they havent even taken a single course on how to be a professor) and doing it like an NPC (reading pdfs, not caring about the sutdents, etc...) its just normal at this point to learn everything by yourself
2022-07-05 11:49
1 reply
Yeah, i agree
2022-07-05 11:57
 | 
Poland tailal
halmstad university moment
2022-07-05 11:50
Lifehack. Write it on the PDF and use an online application to make it appear scanned. Just google "made pdf look scanned" you're welcome
2022-07-05 12:00
I had to do tests online with a camera on at all times, the screen was also recorded unlike other Dutch universities. They also wanted 2 cameras recording the front of the back so the assessors could check your room at all times but I luckily had no exams anymore after this ludicrous change was implemented. All the tests consist of open questions and you could either write by hand or take a picture of your answers. Writing maths takes way too long on pc so I do it by hand. Then, they gave 2 hours to complete the test whereas we normally had 3 for "lan" tests. Though finishing the test was difficult because the professor didn't realise we would only have 2 hours instead of 3 (it was the first online test in 2020). To add on top of that, the provided link didnt work, so it took some people 1 hour to get in. So we got compensation: a measley 1 added to your grade. Grades go from 0-10. This is just one of the ridiculous examples of the Erasmus university Rotterdam and I strongly discourage going there.
2022-07-05 12:16
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Brazil
gaules
39011 viewers
Top streams
All(22)
Casters(13)
Streamers(7)
Organizers(2)
Brazil
gaules