Thread has been deleted
Last comment
2004 elo egos
kike | 
Israel 1pr0stdebiLBlYAt 
is there anything bigger in the observable universe?
2022-08-03 21:02
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
 | 
Iceland lucina
After years of grinding they finally hit 2k elo show some respect
2022-08-03 21:03
12 replies
no need to have a big ego because you reached 2k elo?
2022-08-03 21:06
10 replies
 | 
United States r0l4nd_
have you reached 2k elo?
2022-08-03 21:07
7 replies
 | 
Iceland lucina
2k elo is a meme
2022-08-03 21:08
4 replies
 | 
United States r0l4nd_
i was trying to meme on him back wtf mens))
2022-08-03 21:15
I watched a streamer play in 3k elo lobby and his teammates looked clueless. One of them was complaining whole game that enemies are braindead lucky DMGs
2022-08-05 18:12
2 replies
 | 
Finland d0udy3160
I have seen ahrora getting lvl 7 faceit players in hes team while he was in 2.9k elo
2022-08-07 01:24
1 reply
It happens, the lobbies are broken af, but the orange players are usually better than 4k elo ones so yeah XD
2022-08-07 10:34
3k, you?
2022-08-03 21:21
1 reply
 | 
United States r0l4nd_
It’s ruined nvm
2022-08-03 21:25
 | 
Iceland lucina
They’re hardstuck level 6-9s who finally got that lucky winstreak of course they’re gonna jerk themselves off when they finally get that red level
1 reply
still no need to show your big ego
2022-08-03 21:21
Yeah and those are the worst who post level10 picture on steam profile and they don't play faceit anymore unless its 5premade :DD
2022-08-07 09:56
my ...
2022-08-03 21:04
3 replies
ass?
2022-08-03 21:05
2 replies
intelligence
1 reply
So thats what AI stands for!
2022-08-05 15:11
one of them literally called me a no namer in part of their meltdown because i dared to headshot him when i had the chance
2022-08-03 21:04
7 replies
 | 
CIS ksyingo
nice keep us posted we care so much
4 replies
it's funny becuase i pictured him being in a 3k elo lobby once so he copied word for word what the shit talk gets said in there
2022-08-03 21:12
 | 
Scotland Ludax
must be the guy he headshotted
2022-08-03 21:31
You the guy that got rekt?
2022-08-05 10:04
 | 
Italy alastt27
i car
2022-08-07 05:20
Are you sure he wasn't just russian trying to write gg with their ugly alphabet?
2022-08-05 22:03
technically he wasn't wrong.. You are a nonamer..
2022-08-07 01:21
Why giving them attention such as creating this thread? Know your values, and if they aren't low, always reconsider doing something. If you know that they are nothing in front of you, why would you care? Laugh at those guys and move on, brother)
2022-08-03 21:06
64 replies
I was going to phrase the exact idea but you did it for me it seams. That being said, people are behaving like this because they are frustrated and insecure. Why would you create a thread about a subject that should never bother you if you really know your place while being focused on your own life instead of poking your dirty nose in someone else's cup? If someone is self focused then that person will never feel the urge to make such topics or open similar discussions because they will be too busy with their lives while not caring about what people do or say.
2022-08-03 21:32
63 replies
insecure about what? i think people look too much into the meaning behind hltv threads, it's just something relatable people here will find that i posted in the moment after i played with a few of them back to back
2022-08-03 21:41
60 replies
The question is: - Why do you care so much in order to decide and create a topic which you indirectly described as "unserious"?
2022-08-04 09:42
59 replies
This is a game forum, not a newspaper bro
2022-08-04 09:45
7 replies
So being a game forum gives you the right to create idiotic threads? This is what you've basically said.
2022-08-04 09:58
6 replies
This is not idiotic to me. He can post whatever on his mind that is related to cs go. Just be cause he created a thread does not mean he "cares so much" about such topic
2022-08-04 10:12
5 replies
Well, if we take everything out of the context nobody will ever be guilty or responsible for anything. The fact that you present the idea of posting everything that's related to CS:GO as being anything but idiotic is a bit ridiculous and unrealistic, don't you think? "He can post whatever on his mind that is related to cs go" - Of course that he can and everybody has the rights to do as such, but should you? Imagine everybody crying about their low tier match making results by creating threads about the matter just because "they can". Or even "better", let people start whining about the cheating issue that's related to the professional scene and start making threads with aimlock clips accusing every pro of cheating? Why not? It's related to CS:GO so we can make such topics, according to your logic you've just presented.
2022-08-04 11:07
ibb.co/4RpcrTf Imagine giving lecture to people when you're doing stuff like this.
2022-08-05 15:03
3 replies
I never did that? imgur.com/a/Jc4IFIS
2022-08-05 18:22
2 replies
Wait... WTF?! Now it shows up as a different user. ibb.co/kK8c0Fx
2022-08-05 19:26
1 reply
Must be a bug
2022-08-05 22:00
do you not have zero concept of what forum shitposting is? does that really warrant tumblr tier psychoanalysis for such few words i said clearly out of jest while in warmup of my faceit game? "they will never feel the urge to create such threads because too busy with their lives" lmao how many self help books are you reading exactly
2022-08-04 13:12
50 replies
Damn you are mad, at least you made me laugh for a bit xD. "do you not have zero concept of what forum shitposting is?" - Well, It was expected for the original creator of this thread to go wild. What's funny tho, is the fact that you already confirmed what I've stated above by admitting that you just don't know what do to with your spare time. Imagine that the thing you go for when "waiting for a faceit game" is to "shit post" on HLTV.org and also imagine that you're not seeing anything wrong with the act itself. It's not like you've committed a crime or anything but doing something that has no purpose, meaning and doesn't deserve anyone's attention is a proof that you do not even respect your own self.
2022-08-04 13:53
49 replies
" is a proof that you do not even respect your own self" yup you definitely read self help books. good luck on your journey
2022-08-04 17:04
43 replies
I understand that self respect is a foreign concept to you but changing the subject will not help you that much to be honest :)
2022-08-05 10:02
42 replies
says the 30+ year old, still browsing video game forums and arguing with highschoolers please
2022-08-05 14:30
41 replies
Interesting assumptions. At least I talk about facts and things that are known to be true. Feels bad that you need make up stuff in order to make the situation look a bit better for yourself :).
2022-08-05 15:05
40 replies
romania i think you should be picking up your kids from school around this time
2022-08-05 17:38
39 replies
At least you admit that you're Romanian. Too bad that you're ashamed of it xD.
2022-08-05 19:23
38 replies
all you do is project ahahahaha so that's why you fake flag on hltv and your faceit profile (took me 10 seconds to check). there's nothing wrong with being romanian dude. if someone tells you otherwise you're the bigger man, remember? you ignore them and move on :)
2022-08-05 19:27
36 replies
Psychological projection must be one of your issues because I didn't deny my nationality whatsoever. I was talking about that you might be "Romanian" not denying that I am Romanian, see the difference? On the other hand I see that your problem is the fact that you struggle to find relevant things to complain about, thus why you cannot properly understand what I'm saying. Just like you said "I'll ignore you and move on", big boy xD
2022-08-05 19:36
35 replies
me: use romania as an insult you: for some god knows what reason assume im romanian (????) and tell me im ashamed of my nationalilty me: you are projecting, as evidenced by how you fake flag your hltv and faceit profile (are the kids calling you mean names like gypsy over there? are they telling you that they bought your sister and mother for 5eur each?) you: i didn't deny my nationality xD i only said you might be romanian for some reason xD nice lawyer's rhetoric. what a joke you are
2022-08-05 19:47
34 replies
Now you cannot admit that your logic is completely broken :). I have no idea what you're talking about since the word "gypsy" came across in our discussion. Also, I said that you're Romanian because you "accused" me of being one which usually reports as psychological projection. In the majority of cases people accuse you of the things that they are actually suffer from themselves. I cannot know for sure if it's the case with you but I wouldn't be surprised.
2022-08-05 19:57
33 replies
you are so braindead that you thought i just randomly called a swede a romanian. do you not realise how ridiculous that sounds you're the one that's fake flagging on faceit, stop ignoring this fact. you're the one that's wasting time on a utterly meaningless argument where from the beginning you implied you value your spare time so greatly that you cannot fathom creating a thread like this one which took me roughly 5 seconds to write. you're the one that said they are done with the conversation and continue feasting on the bait :)
2022-08-05 20:06
32 replies
Imagine being proud of your false assumptions. I have dual citizenship and I live in Hungary for now so where's the fake flag on faceit? "you are so braindead that you thought i just randomly called a swede a romanian" - I've just presented the logic behind this in a previous post and stated that the majority of people like to throw their defects or problems on your shoulders. But again, frustration takes the better of you so I'm not surprised about your madness . By the way, nice change of subject in your last replies. I didn't forget that we were talking about the lack of logic from your replies :).
2022-08-05 23:41
31 replies
yeah and i'm just gobsmacked by the coping by which you call "logic" you are too dumb to think i just googled your username and find out you're romanian (because boomers like to use their username for everything) and instead thought that i miraculously guessed your nationality while simultaneously projecting my own. unbelievable that people can think like this. so right now do you live in sweden or you live in hungary?
2022-08-06 11:26
30 replies
Good job for avoiding the main subject again, although you look like an injured bird that runs from corner to corner. "so right now do you live in sweden or you live in hungary?" I've already specified this in a previous reply but you're too distracted by anger and frustration so you can't remember. "you are too dumb to think i just googled your username and find out you're romanian" No, you didn't find out that I am Romanian because I'm Hungarian with Romanian citizenship. You think that you've discovered the wheel for googling my username? I never post any real information about myself on the internet unless it matters. The fact that you recycled in this reply two ideas that I've already explained them to you it shows that you just can't see beyond your emotions. Frustration? Did I mentioned that before? Also, you really are mad, irritated and frustrated because you cared enough to google my username on the internet. You left a big smile on my face! Ohhh youuu!
2022-08-06 14:09
29 replies
im obviously getting you to explain why the swedish flag, genius just to get the record straight, you have been living in hungary for some time, yes? im having fun exposing you, because i know you're a fraud and can smell how much insecurity you reek of. im not mad at all. i know just how toxic you are as a person :))
2022-08-06 16:13
28 replies
You're not really exposing anything, though? Apart from the possibility of a fake-flag but that doesn't indicate fraudulence. Romanian, Hungarian or Swedish - It doesn't really matter what nationality any user is, you can opt to equip any flag that you want. My apologies for prying into a conversation, I'm just curious as to why you care so much about the user's nationality?
2022-08-06 16:32
13 replies
He doesn't care about my nationality but he wants to deviate from the main subject because it might have been to much for him to handle.
2022-08-06 20:39
gives me pleasure when i expose frauds for not following what they preach. it's funny he said he would stop the conversation because he is the bigger man but clearly he can't help himself because his ego won't take it. im going after his nationality because he is ashamed of it
2022-08-06 21:22
11 replies
"it's funny he said he would stop the conversation because he is the bigger man" Actually I never said that I'll stop replying, this is where the fun part begins. The part with "the bigger man" was a quote from your reply and I used it to express that I'll ignore your anger since you expect me to also go mad as you did. But why so? When I can just enjoy the show :).
2022-08-06 22:18
8 replies
"If someone is self focused then that person will never feel the urge to make such topics or open similar discussions because they will be too busy with their lives while not caring about what people do or say." i see very well that you don't respect yourself
2022-08-06 23:13
1 reply
Wait! You just changed the subject again and created a double post for the second time in this so called conversation. Imagine the nerves behind all of this :)
2022-08-07 01:17
also this comment makes things so much funnier now that i have proof how much of a frustrated manchild you behave with other people just total projection :DD
2022-08-06 23:15
5 replies
Sorry my dear, you want respect? Go ahead and earn it. Expecting me to respect you while you cannot respect your own self isn't the most bright thing you've done so far... But again, you claimed that it was about "other people" while all this time I was talking to you which kinda shows that you don't even know what you're talking about anymore.
2022-08-07 01:23
4 replies
you don't respect yourself because you waste time in this meaningless conversation, something you were completely against and here you are arguing with some one who doesn't respect himself, as you put it, which shows me you have nothing better to do in your life make sense dummy :^
2022-08-07 01:25
3 replies
"something you were completely against" I wasn't. I am against topics that have no purpose or meaning but I am all for watching people destroy their own selves within their mad ignorance. It's funny, that's all :) "shows me you have nothing better to do in your life make sense dummy" And you replied like this to three people only in this topic. I'm just joining HLTV from for a couple of minutes but you're in here for a heap. See you tomorrow! Have a good night madame.
2022-08-07 01:29
2 replies
and i can use your own logic against you and tell you that's a sad waste of time just like you said from the beginning what gives you the right to play god and assign value to things other people do in their free time. how can you be so dumb for not seeing the point im trying to imply the whole time
2022-08-07 01:36
1 reply
No you cannot use the same logic against me because you're the one who actually crates meaningless topics. "what gives you the right to play god and assign value to things other people do in their free time." I don't play God, I'm just observing. I'm also not assigning "things to people", you did this to yourself. All I did was to point that out and you went mad because you realized that it is actually true.
2022-08-07 09:49
Again, that wasn't the point that I made, though?
2022-08-06 23:01
1 reply
This is the second time when he double posts in our conversation. Imagine the frustration that boils in his soul... I still can't believe that people really get mad or angry over the internet but at least we can have fun watching them self expose, that's the good part.
2022-08-07 01:15
Yes, you did expose something here I must agree with you because self exposure is something that I think you're not aware of :). Interesting how you try to show that you're laughing using ":))" right after I called that you're frustrated xDDDDDD. It's easy to hide behind four walls and a ceiling while acting smart, tough and usually being a dick but you're doing this because you're the one who's insecure, frustrated and feels the need to prove the contrary all the time...except that there's nothing to be proven which is the funny part. "i know just how toxic you are as a person :))" - Now you know me in real life. Next time just press my door bell to have a chat, it's simpler.
2022-08-06 20:46
13 replies
so you haven't been in romania for the last couple of years? thanks for letting me know that :) triggers you lol and yeah i have the receipts of you being highly immature and toxic for a person of your age. embarrassing manchild tbh. your composed persona on hltv doesn't fool me at all. but ill get to that later. ill expose you slowly :))
2022-08-06 21:19
12 replies
"thanks for letting me know that :) triggers you lol" Another failed assumption because you base your argument thinking that I'm ashamed of my own nationality which to be honest with you it's something really idiotic since I've already said with my own words that I have Hungarian and Romanian citizenship. I like that I have double citizenship and it helps me allot when moving around through countries. Also, using again the laughing emoticon just to show the opposite of how you really feel. It seams that hypocrisy is also part from the arsenal of your insecurities :).
2022-08-06 22:13
11 replies
can u stop replying how triggered you are by the smiley, i cba to read your coping anymore and answer me when was the last time you been to romania
2022-08-06 22:21
10 replies
"can u stop replying how triggered you are by the smiley" You mean "about the smiley"? Sorry but now you cannot phrase it properly. Assuming that this is what you tried to say I'll tell you that it makes me smile because it's used to hide your anger. Also, I felt a bit of anger on your tone in this reply... Please, don't get mad... Maybe your forehead veins will burst if you keep swallow anger like that :D. "answer me when was the last time you been to romania" I'm tempted to let you ask this question a couple more times, but I'll answer eventually. Maybe if you beg me a bit and also call me "sir" I'll give the answer to you :)))))
2022-08-06 22:36
9 replies
again more paragraphs of you malding, i told you im skipping it entirely, keep wasting energy being angry over 2 characters on the keyboard :D if you can't answer it is because you don't know how to respond to it correctly
2022-08-06 23:09
8 replies
Judging by the fact that you're doing the opposite of what you usually claim to do I'll say that you've read my message entirely, my dear hypocrite :). "if you can't answer it is because you don't know how to respond to it correctly" Yes, it's so hard to say how much it passed, right? Or maybe it's more funny seeing you melt for an information that has no meaning or purpose... So i'm not even sure why are you mad at this point.
2022-08-07 01:13
7 replies
skimmed past and still don't see a rough date of when you last went to romania zzzzzz
2022-08-07 01:22
6 replies
I still wait for you to say "please", than we'll se if you were a good boy to deserve an answer. EDIT: Can't believe I said that :)))))).
2022-08-07 01:25
5 replies
still waiting for you to answer why you have a swedish flag even though you are romanian
2022-08-07 01:26
4 replies
Now you're asking me about the Swedish flag? And I was prepared to say how much did it passed from the last time I was to Romania. Guess that you don't want the answer to this question anymore... What a waste.
2022-08-07 01:33
2 replies
so much words, so few answers
2022-08-07 01:37
1 reply
All you have to do is say "please"
2022-08-07 09:50
Why does this matter, though?
2022-08-07 05:19
you are too easy tbh give up
2022-08-05 19:27
"What's funny tho, is the fact that you already confirmed what I've stated above by admitting that you just don't know what do to with your spare time." Isn't that true for yourself as well then? Since you are involving yourself in pointless discussions that have no real purpose. I'd say you're the one that doesn't know what to do with their spare time lmao
2022-08-06 21:58
4 replies
You completely removed my words from the context. My words applied to the original creator of this topic which he already admitted that he's creating topics like this one just to "shit post". I'm not the one who creates pointless topics just because I'm jealous to people that are better than me. It's just a game and it should be treated as such. There's no need to create pointless topics that are based on his immature emotions like anger and jealousy.
2022-08-06 22:30
2 replies
Maybe not pointless topics, but your whole discussion or whatever is pointless, and you're engaging in it. So what's the point behind all your replies? To me it seems that you really don't have any good way to spend your free time.
2022-08-07 19:09
1 reply
"Maybe not pointless topics" - decided yourself if whining about someone else success is not a pointless topic. "So what's the point behind all your replies?" - It's funny to see people getting mad, that's all. And to be honest with you, i'm practicing my English in discussions that are surrounded by hate or idiocy because in this way I'll be able to use my third language in stressful situations as well - not like this was a stressful situation but you got my point.
2022-08-07 23:55
 | 
Finland Babbon
+1 And it's been going on for 4 days
2022-08-07 01:36
Well said, brother. Thank you:)
2022-08-03 21:42
1 reply
Thanks. Conversation is still going xD.
2022-08-04 09:52
name checks out
they are so bad also, they think they are pros now, I prefer rank 9:s, it gets better at like 2200 but when they get 3k OH BOY
2022-08-03 21:10
 | 
Sweden AFCx
im 850 elo :=)
2022-08-03 21:13
Im proud 2k elo PRO90 xD and global!
2022-08-03 21:23
2 replies
 | 
Korea seoul_air
10 minutes without saying that you got level 10 with p90
2022-08-04 09:44
1 reply
He bought a 4k monitor to jerk off to his 15 frag games
2022-08-05 18:15
Also the 3k elos who think they are some pros and always say stuff like "2k elo bot" to people with like 2,9k when even 3k elo is nothing that special anymore. Also there is like no difference between 2,5-3,0k elos.
2022-08-03 21:27
2 replies
648 | 
Mauritania CYETA
+1
2022-08-03 21:30
+1
2022-08-04 14:22
 | 
Canada MiLkBaGzz
I got 7359 elo 😎 ask me anything😎
2022-08-03 21:29
6 replies
How are you sir
2022-08-03 21:44
1 reply
 | 
Canada MiLkBaGzz
Im doing well, hope you are too.
2022-08-03 22:02
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina Foxxyownz
why u drink milk from a bag
2022-08-03 21:45
3 replies
 | 
Canada MiLkBaGzz
Quicker to pour, you dont have to unscrew it everytime. +It takes less room in the fridge than a carton & you can buy it in 4litres instead of 2
2022-08-03 22:02
2 replies
 | 
Bosnia and Herzegovina Foxxyownz
lol weirdo
2022-08-03 22:54
1 reply
 | 
Canada MiLkBaGzz
ur a fan of a planet and im the weirdo?
2022-08-03 22:58
3k elo egos are bigger what a stupid question my dude
2022-08-03 21:32
 | 
France KryzzZie
its a video game > turn off screen > no more problem. So why care Ez fix
2022-08-03 21:36
1 reply
Exactly. Read from #7 and down bellow... Your answer covers every reply from there.
2022-08-04 13:55
oddly specific
2022-08-03 21:40
2k elo demons window and con players best what do you mean bro
2022-08-03 21:44
 | 
Korea seoul_air
if i hit level 10 id have a big ego too
2022-08-04 09:45
12 replies
 | 
Iceland lucina
It’s not that hard lolsies
2022-08-04 13:48
11 replies
 | 
Korea seoul_air
im bad at cs
2022-08-04 14:17
 | 
Ukraine ksay
on average it takes around 300 games for a competent player huge fucking amount of time
9 replies
 | 
Iceland lucina
anyone decent can get it in like 200 games
2022-08-05 19:33
8 replies
 | 
Ukraine ksay
by decent you mean top 0.5% of CSGO player base? well, yes. it's also way easier if you're playing in a stack
2022-08-05 19:34
7 replies
 | 
Iceland lucina
anything below level 8 is like playing against AIs anyone with decent aim can 1v9 up to there until 3k elo you can simply outaim and win most of your games
2022-08-05 19:35
6 replies
 | 
Ukraine ksay
are you implying that player could be called "decent" only after outaiming stops being the main thing? that would be around top 0.2% of the playerbase
2022-08-05 19:40
5 replies
 | 
Iceland lucina
it means youre at least above average compared to everyone else but you still cant be considered good at the game its like a saying that 8th graders are mathematical geniuses in a population of middle and elementary schoolers
2022-08-05 19:41
4 replies
 | 
Ukraine ksay
LEM is statisticly above average CSGO player but isn't considered good at the game. can LEM get lvl10 in 200 games?
2022-08-05 19:44
3 replies
 | 
Iceland lucina
statistically above average but not decent
2022-08-05 19:44
1 reply
 | 
Ukraine ksay
you just said that decent is when "youre at least above average compared to everyone else but you still cant be considered good at the game". do you call someone "decent" based on the subjective feeling? eye test? not statistics?
2022-08-05 19:51
It's all about what you define as "good". The reason people generally call these ranks, "not yet good at the game" is because people around that skill level still make lots of stupid mistakes and their mechanics are quite on point.
2022-08-07 01:18
they don't realise 2k elo doesn't mean shit these days and that it's as valuable as level 8
2022-08-04 10:21
2 replies
 | 
Russia slstune
as valuable as dmg in 2014
2022-08-04 10:26
Actually true, the amount of complete shitters who are in lvl 10 these days is fucking staggering
2022-08-07 01:17
over 100 000 ppl lvl 10 says enouch.
2022-08-04 10:31
 | 
Other Zollbit
One could argue being level 9 is more impressive blog.leetify.com/content/images/size/w20..
2022-08-05 10:04
2 replies
Are you dumb or just baiting?
2022-08-07 01:19
1 reply
 | 
Korea seoul_air
joking, not baiting
2022-08-07 10:16
Yesterday i received the best advice ever from a teammate. Apparently if you're shouting the message spreads faster: "STOP DYING!" He was bottomfragging, i was second with 26 kills but now i know how to improve myself thanks to a wise man.
2022-08-05 10:07
Not as big as boosted 3k elos playing premade only who refuse to speak with others and constantly blame them
2022-08-05 15:13
your mom is bigger
2022-08-05 18:14
3k mmr dota players ego
2019-2022 account with few matches Weebs who have 200 match, 2004 elo, 1.60 K/D previously farmer against level 4 at the beginning of the account, who act as "young talent" while their steam account are 1 or 2 years old only when in reality they are at the minimum 5000 hours of play on other accounts and that they would currently have 3000 4000 games if they had continued on a single account since 2015 or 2017. Create a new account to perfect false statistics against low levels, it's literally the illustration of the ego and it goes beyond all the observable universe, it's multiverse at this level
2022-08-05 19:29
2 replies
3000 mathes 4 lvl crying ?((
2022-08-05 19:37
1 reply
Did you feel targeted?)) I'm not talking about elo, I'm only talking about statistics I'm not referring to smurfs but 2200-2500 elo basics bot which are getting a "new beauty" by creating new accounts, to compensate for the fact that they can't reach 3K elo
2022-08-05 19:40
 | 
Ukraine ksay
at the end of the day neither 2k nor 3k+ elo braging cunts care about being a good player. it's all about ego. and 3k+ elo egomaniacs sound even more desperate for validation
2022-08-05 19:35
1 reply
yellow level tough guy talking
2022-08-07 01:27
swag | 
Cyprus Porgos
Imagine bragging about elo less than 5k, permavirgins
2022-08-05 19:51
1 reply
if u arent fplc with at least 70% w/r and 1.5 kd dont even bother commenting
2022-08-05 22:04
yea, the size of yo momma
2022-08-06 11:27
1 reply
 | 
Other Awimawe
Can confirm
2022-08-07 05:24
 | 
Lithuania ashas
you dont even need that much, Ive played with people, who are on the verge to reach lvl4 and they think theyre the greatest players that ever touched a game
2022-08-06 22:08
3 replies
 | 
Korea seoul_air
that level 3-4 grind is no joke
2022-08-07 10:17
2 replies
 | 
Lithuania ashas
true, but theres no need to act like youve just won 10 Majors in a row as you still have left a lot of grass to shit on
2022-08-07 10:25
1 reply
 | 
Korea seoul_air
true true
2022-08-07 10:26
Nothing can match the ego of Diamond on EUW/EUNE on LoL
2022-08-06 23:14
ECL players
2022-08-07 01:16
2001 elo ama
2022-08-07 01:31
 | 
Canada firtlast
i can relate i am silver 2 with p90
2022-08-07 01:32
 | 
Other Awimawe
Yes, USA ego
2022-08-07 05:23
I have 2.1k elo, am I good? I am 14 yo))
2022-08-07 10:21
1 reply
 | 
Korea seoul_air
yea
2022-08-07 10:26
Its kinda sad seeing a Jew ask this question I mean its obviously G, O and D
2022-08-07 10:28
2022-08-07 19:11
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Russia
Dosia
3198 viewers
Top streams
All(28)
Casters(14)
Streamers(13)
Organizers(1)
Russia
Dosia