Thread has been deleted
Last comment
problem of social media!
Netherlands roadtodumpster 
In modern society, it kinda sells to be a absolute fucking moron. so 90% of moronic content will make the 10% that actually provide good and educational content look like morons and there for everyone hates social media shorts and tiktok and other stuff.
2022-08-08 12:23
Topics are hidden when running Sport mode.
#1
 | 
Sweden MangQo
how different is it from spending time on a forum??? are u starved of ur social needs
2022-08-08 12:25
1 reply
I think it is just how life is, you have more chances in life if u'r a narcissistic dumbass who doesn't care about anything but himself
2022-08-08 12:28
Another day of thanking my country's government for banning Tiktok
2022-08-08 12:25
+1
2022-08-08 12:26
Yet you are shitposting on hltv Stop hating boomer
2022-08-08 12:27
You’re wrong, it sells to be strong and good, moronic only goes far if you pretend to be good and people don’t understand it.
2022-08-08 12:30
Different social media sites are hated for different reasons. TikTok is hated because 0.01% of the content is original and then the other 99.99% of content is shit people copying the funny 0.01% or using that funny video with their gormless looking face to the right of the video "reacting" to it. Twitter is awful because it's just political trash, paedophiles and terrorists using that platform. Facebook is hated because it's possibly one of the most censorious sites out there, anything slightly funny just gets nuked almost instantly it's also pretty stagnant the only thing it's really good for is keep in touch with family and friends. Youtube is clickbait shit and possibly one of the worst algorithms ever created. Twitch is just full of the worst people with even worse fans. Reddit is pretty much twitter-lite but with a more concentrated level of disgusting people.
2022-08-08 12:32
Yes, because it mostly targets kids. And kids are kinda stupid, just try to remember what were you like at the age of 12 :D
2022-08-08 12:32
Login or register to add your comment to the discussion.
Now playing
Thumbnail for stream
Other
Elisa Esports
6164 viewers
Top streams
All(35)
Casters(14)
Streamers(7)
Organizers(14)
Other
Elisa Esports
(6164)
Brazil
gaules
(4600)
United Kingdom
ESL TV
(2766)
United Kingdom
Champion of Champions
(1875)
Russia
Champion of Champions
(1246)
Kazakhstan
mou
(595)
Portugal
fox
(511)
Canada
jasonR
(495)
Mongolia
META
(345)
Slovakia
REPUBLEAGUE A
(299)
United Kingdom
Champion of Champions 4
(295)
Spain
Muit0
(262)
Other
Pimp
(237)
United Kingdom
Champion of Champions 3
(236)
Albania
eSports BLINK
(233)
Brazil
Jogando Junto
(221)
Brazil
mch
(203)
United Kingdom
Champion of Champions 2
(177)
Denmark
NaToSaphiX
(171)
Spain
the real fer
(161)
Ukraine
1mpala
(149)
Russia
Champion of Champions 3
(148)
Poland
fines
(128)
Norway
Eldorado Esport
(111)
Brazil
gaules TV
(72)
Australia
SirBorris
(66)
Brazil
BTSBrasilFPS
(62)
Ukraine
Champion of Champions
(52)
Other
IESF
(44)
Russia
Champion of Champions 2
(39)
Australia
viridian
(18)
Brazil
BTSBrasilCSGO
(10)
Germany
Fragster 3
(5)
Kazakhstan
PingerPro (YouTube)
(7)
Ukraine
Champion of Champions 2
(3)